[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Does anybody here know anything about how Gavin got pushed out
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 4
File: gavin-mcinnes-hed-2014.jpg (214 KB, 652x367) Image search: [Google]
gavin-mcinnes-hed-2014.jpg
214 KB, 652x367
Does anybody here know anything about how Gavin got pushed out of VICE?

A google search turned up pretty much nothing.

Does he have any videos or articles where he talks about it?
>>
He can't talk about it cause he will get sued. He said on Joe rogan that Shane grew more powerful in the company and turned against him and made everyone turn against him
>>
File: GAVIN-MCINNES.jpg (163 KB, 1000x500) Image search: [Google]
GAVIN-MCINNES.jpg
163 KB, 1000x500
>>55209687
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lDHlwwPogGY
>>
>>55210026
we need this story
>>
>>55210197
Why is gavin a c.uck? I've only seen one video from him but I would've thought /pol/ would've thought he was pretty based
>>
>>55211041
watch the end of the video
>>
He discussed it on joe rogans podcast I think
>>
>>55209687
its sealed m8, you really wont ever know.
>>
Also curious, because he wasn't really a conservative at the time
He was probably just offending people in some over the top contrarian way
>>
>>55211041
He's the definition of a kekservative
He's still mostly a /pol/ mouthpiece but he
>shills for the jews and Israel
>changes his ideas a lot just to be contrarian
>isn't really consistent on feminism (thinks women should be liberated and empowered but also says they shouldn't vote)
>isn't consistent on race (says he agrees with Jared Taylor but also says we're all the same)
>has absolutely no idea what's going on in the middle east but acts like an authority ("We need to take out Assad, he's gassing his people oy vey, also ISIS")
>Got lucky with Vice but thinks he's a titan of industry or something and knows how to fix America
>>
>>55215387
He's just a shrewd con artist who realized he could corner the market on being the token edgy conservative because he could no longer compete with all the other edgy leftists.
>>
>>55210197
I wonder if people who are stormers in earnest realize how many of us are just pretending to care about white genocide and the jews because its a funny meme political position, not because we actually give a shit.
>>
>>55215387
He's like an 'intermediary' between the alt-right and neoconservatives. But it really just showcases the dissonance between neoconservative and alt-right tenets.
>>
>>55215633
its a prank bro prankprankprankprankits a praaaank

fucking christ please leave
>>
>>55209687
He had a more casual mission/vision for Vice, and nobody wanted that because it meant staying niche and poor. Shane had a more business-like and mainstream concept.
Gavin didn't want to lose his voice and freedom, but he also didn't want to affect their current employees, so he stepped aside.
>>
>>55209687

OP, I originally had your question confused with the episode about a year ago when Mcinnes was pushed out of another entity he founded (Rooster) after writing an essay "transphobia is perfectly natural". However, this is presumably not directly related to your VICE question.
>>
>>55210197

Voice of an angel ftw
you goys should sub her other channel & watch the talk shows etc.
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCTmwtn0lPKLAmSBPB4M7SIw
>>
>vice

Maybe he didn't let his wife get fucked by a nig and they flipped out
>>
who gives a shit

Gavin is a huge faggot and sucks Faux news dick
>>
File: image.jpg (445 KB, 1031x1080) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
445 KB, 1031x1080
I'd love to get drunk with Gavin but I don't really take his politics seriously, the guy is more of a comedian
>>
>>55215657

You. I like you.
>>
>>55218037

>pic

More top-tier White genetics lost to the kikes forever, used as a fresher for the Inbreds' gene pool. Sad.
>>
>>55218037

>Julianna Moore

Hhhnnnnnnnng. Fucking loved her in SAFE. 10/10 genuine psychological horror.
>>
File: image.jpg (65 KB, 634x454) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
65 KB, 634x454
>>55218156
It could be worse, she could have bred with a nigger. They still have some euro genetics.
Besides Julianne Moore is my all time older woman crush, she could fuck a hundred niggers and I would still lust over her
Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.