[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What was the closest thing the world got to a real life Suicide
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2
File: Suicide-Squad-2016-Task-Force-.jpg (596 KB, 1920x1200) Image search: [Google]
Suicide-Squad-2016-Task-Force-.jpg
596 KB, 1920x1200
What was the closest thing the world got to a real life Suicide Squad/Task Force X?
Basically criminals and murderers gathered by the government to do their dirty work
>>
>>55209253
fuck off back to imafaggot subreddit.
>>
>>55209253
Operation Paperclip.
>>
the US army
>>
HOL
>>
There was something in South Africa during apartheid. I can't remember the group name but it was some shit like "Unit X." They were the top secret group hired by the government to assassinate and destroy dissenting black African groups or individuals.
>>
File: Oskar_Dirlewanger.jpg (50 KB, 472x785) Image search: [Google]
Oskar_Dirlewanger.jpg
50 KB, 472x785
>>55209253
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/36th_Waffen_Grenadier_Division_of_the_SS
>>
>>55209253
You just described government itself.
>>
>>55209463
I found the relevant book on my shelf. I have it here. It was actually called "Z Squad" and they were active in South Africa during the 1980s.

They were chiefly responsible for carrying out a series of assassinations on political opponents to maintain apartheid. The murders were made to look like accidents or suicides. On the official record, at least 50 opponents of the apartheid regime were killed by Z Squad.
>>
American education strikes again

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Penal_military_unit
>>
>>55209671
Oh, and they liked to turn black Africans, making them work for Z Squad. That's the link between your fictional shit, I guess.
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.