[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
17-year-old Danish boy killed by three Muslims
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 240
Thread images: 32
File: Muslims_kill_Danish_boy.jpg (70 KB, 620x349) Image search: [Google]
Muslims_kill_Danish_boy.jpg
70 KB, 620x349
This Thursday (Nov 5, 2015) two cars with 16-to-22-year-old Muslims arrived at a Danish high school. The "nine or ten" Muslims wanted to punish 17-year-old Danish boy Mads Skjoldsoge for "disrespecting" some of them the previous weekend.

Mads Skjoldsoge was stabbed moments later and died within one hour.

The following three Muslims have been charged:

18-year-old Chechen Muslim; released but still charged:

Name: Yusub Kavkazov

"Innocent future pro-boxing superstar kid" according to SJWs and media.

I am pretty sure that this guy will not be punished because the two others are minors (under-18) and if they can't be deported (e.g. they have Danish citizenship), they will probably willingly take the blame to save this guy's ass and because their own sentences will be much lighter than his.

16-year-old Somalian Muslim; still held and charged:

Name: "Abdi"

Will most likely pledge guilty because he is a minor (very little "jail" time) and has Danish citizenship (avoid deportation). If punished his punishment will be: Spending the night at a nearby "prison" for "troubled kids" and study at a nearby vocational school.

17-year-old Muslim of unknown origin; released but still charged:

Name: "Hassan"

Not much about him in media and social media. As a minor he will also only get light sentence. If he doesn't have Danish citizenship he will probably get deported.

Some sources:

https://www.google.dk/#q=Mads+Skjolds%C3%B8ge&tbs=qdr:w
>>
>>55209080

What are YOU going to do about it, anon? Post a couple times on a chinese image board?
>>
Western 'Europe' should just burn already come on
>>
File: 143620957854.jpg (17 KB, 480x360) Image search: [Google]
143620957854.jpg
17 KB, 480x360
>>55209080
hehe denmark is also top kuk nao

u better no disrispect muslims kiddo they run the hood now
>>
>>55209080
On a bright note, that faggy haircut also went with him.
>>
File: Chechen_guy_posted_this.jpg (114 KB, 600x705) Image search: [Google]
Chechen_guy_posted_this.jpg
114 KB, 600x705
>>55209080

My suspicion the Chechen guy (Yusub Kavkazov) did this is growing.

This is his version of "time for night fun with the bros": Perfume, Porsche keys, money and ... a fucking knife.
>>
I'm so glad the American justice system isn't broken like Europe's justice system is. Kids who murder in the US get charged as adults and sent to actual prison. In Europe, they get sent to a resort with pizza and pussy and the state apologizes for racistly inconveniencing them for a few weeks.
>>
>>55209080

Start killing.
>>
>>55209080

If that happened over here our politically correct press wouldn't even say Muslim. They would say something like '3 men killed a 17 year old boy' then go on to make out all men are evil, especially white men, and only feminists should be in charge. No lie. And the Muslim's get away with it. The media protect criminals, laughable.

R.I.P. dead MUSLIM victim.
>>
>>55209080
>>55209480
Source for media that specifies their ethnic background? As far as I'm concerned details about the murderers are held back.
>>
File: 1446540752901[2].jpg (1 MB, 1488x2232) Image search: [Google]
1446540752901[2].jpg
1 MB, 1488x2232
Chechens are scum of the Earth. If you're European and befriend one of them you should just kill yourself. Thankfully they're keked to infinity by Russia, but God knows what'll happen if the Chechen rats start to chimp out again.
>>
>>55209480
what u gonna do?
he got a porche and a knife
u got a obesity and a keyboard
>>
one less white piece of trash

this makes my dick so hard

kuffar scum will fucking burn in hell
>>
>>55209480

i have that perfume at home, now to get a gnife and a porche
>>
>>55209080
Come on /pol/ got your titties in a twist?
You are all strong on words but what about action?
How about good old fashioned lynching, why don't you danes and people from nearby countries get together and string up atleast one of these mudslimes?
>>
if danes keep having no children, especially no sons, then you have no chance.

danes need to produce sons to protect themselves from these things.
>>
>>55209080
Here's the kike's endgame for all of Europe.
>>
>>55209753
Fuck off pig fucker
>>
Your nation(s) deserve that for supporting and shilling for chechens and caucasians in general.
This kind of behaviour is absolutely normal for them and yet people wonder why Russias did those horrible thing to poor churkas
>>
oh wtf.. kind of scary when 30 % of students in my school are immigrants .
>>
this is why segregation works. If whites aren't around non-whites, non whites cannot get 'offended' by them.
>>
>>55209963

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6brXTXOPkWs
>>
>>55209935
what are you going to do?

nothing

we will outbreed europeans, we will racemix with their women until their all brown while they sit in their "comfy" appartments fapping to anime and living the "great incel life"

whites are fucking pathetic
>>
ITT: butthurt kuffars

ebin :DDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD

allahu akbar
>>
>>55209080
Thats the same with like the thug black people.

Up the street from me was some restaurant/club that caters towards darkness. Two black guys try to go in with fake ids, get shoo'd away at the door, go get their guns and gun the doorguy down before driving off and being arrested.

If you get disrespected like that you gotta murder.

With black people I always thought it was just due to their culture or maybe lack of education/intelligence. That if someone tells you what to do or calls you the n-word you have to get obscenely angry and murder.

I guess its the same with muslims, not sure why I didnt realize it before as they chimp out when people draw cartoons.

What makes darker minorities so fragile?
>>
>>55210178
Quality over quantity. You can breed more retards all you want. If anything you're helping us because you're ensuring only the strongest whites will have white children.

We were outnumbered when we kicked you out of the Iberian peninsula. We were outnumbered when we stopped you in Vienna. Make no mistake, when the time comes we'll be prepared.
>>
>>55210059
No, this is what sgregation causes.
You get small caliphates who deny entry to different people and thugs roaming around killing anyone whom they don't identify with.
Fuck, you guys have Detroit or Compton as an example.
Sweden is now a warzane in Malmoe.An Paris isn't safe anymore.
I could say the same thing for Birmingham or even here in Lisbon.

If you put a small group of mudslime families in a white neighborhood, they will be forced to assimilate, but if you set a whole neighborhood with just poopskins, there will never be any cohesion between the different groups.
They isolate themselves.

Nothing is preventing shitskins from roaming around commiting hate crimes unless they can be easily identifed and severly punished.
>>
>>55210178
>we will breed with european goats, we will speciesmix with their goats until they're all shitty goatpeople

I don't think Europe has that many goats, Mehmed.
>>
>>55210178
>whites are fucking pathetic

Sure buddy, white people have rule the entire world, we have for hundred of years and still do. Countries such as Germany and Sweden will snap before long and you and your subhuman friends will once again be exterminated. Now you may laugh at the european man, but i promise you that the last thing you will ever see before you die is a pair of angry blue eyes.

When you lowlifes chimp out a few hundred thousands may die in dirty wars, but when white people chimp out races are wiped out, countries disappear and millions of lives are lost.

Please push us further.
>>
>>55209167
>>55209721
>>55209872
>>55210178

What would Brian Boitano do if he was here right now?
He'd make a plan and follow through, that's what Brian Boitano would do!
>>
>>55210178
>we will outbreed europeans
without us, you will collapse
>>
>>55210299
They know they're inferior, descendants of countless inferior ancestors and destined to create more inferior offspring.
And still they breed, an animal doesn't know any better.
>>
>>55209080
Abdi = Slave

Nigger name
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Abdi
>>
>>55209080
And whitey still won't do shit. Fucking cowards deserve what you're getting for being so passive.
>>
>>55209080
by not truthfully informing the public the media and politicians are responsible for this
>>
File: burn babies burn.jpg (59 KB, 600x392) Image search: [Google]
burn babies burn.jpg
59 KB, 600x392
remove kebab forever
>>
Let the wolves come in to a nation of sheep, and sheep die.

You knew that. we all did.

Thank liberals for it. Let the liberal elite know they're 100% responsible for the death of every last person killed by this "diversity"
>>
>>55209753
Get some sand nigger bitch.
>>
>>55210178
We're gonna kill you like the jews in 1939. Just wait for it friend.
>>
>>55209080
You were my plan B Europe? What happened? Are you letting all these muslims in exclusively to keep me out?
>>
if something like this happened here it would be major cleansing. but i guess western europe is different stock
>>
>>55211348
Hey Canada if you need help with that let me know I would love to kill more of those sand nigger cowards. I will even do it at cost.
>>
>>55211348
you weaklings will do NOTHING

your epic "kebabremoval" was about to happen a million times before according to /pol/

But you'll do nothing, you'll just shitpost dumbass "DEUS VULT" and other autistic garbage on /pol/,

Pathetic
>>
>>55209080
DENMARK HAS PUNY LITTLE FAGGOT KIDS WHO CAN'T EVEN DEFEND THEMSELVES.

TOP KEK
>>
>>55211270
Or just liquidate the liberal elite in one massive purge. They're all damaged people anyway, complete sociopaths. You think they'll ever really care how many eight year olds got raped by their pets? If shit gets bad they'll just move to another country and pretend they had no part in the downfall.

They're traitors in the most literal sense possible, and not just ideologically but genetically. There's something broken in their DNA to make them so willing to sell out their own kind. It's something unheard of in biology. Maybe all our advanced technology and medicine has accidentally created a generation of genetic dead-ends?
>>
>Chechen, Somali nigger, Arab
Islam DOES build bidges between people.
>>
>>55210178
Inshallah!
>>
>>55209679
>>55209080

Facebook.

After being released Yusub Kavkazov posted he was innocent which quickly attracted hundreds of likes by Muslims and ANTIFAs.

Some of the Muslims accidentally wrote comments like "Free Abdi" and "Free Hassan" on Yusub's post which made it pretty easy for some nationalists to find their FB profiles but both profiles used last names like "Slaveofallah" or "Soldiersofallah" so it hasn't been possible for nationalists to determine their real last names.

Something interesting then happened: Almost simultaneously "Abdi's" and "Hassan's" FB profiles were deleted and Yusub deleted his "I am good boy" post. I guess they all three or their relatives were contacted by their lawyers.
>>
>>55209080

>Denmark
>White
>>
>>55210178

Probably, yes. Just expect this new "brown" society to turn third-world within a year.
>>
File: 1396733113342.jpg (155 KB, 400x505) Image search: [Google]
1396733113342.jpg
155 KB, 400x505
>>55209080
there's nothing you fucking turd
>>
Killers Are worst thing, especially if they are foreigners. Why would you want them in your country? I can't stand those subhuman clowns that can't solve problems in right way without all that ancient rage of subhumans. GET RID OF
THEM, THEY ARE RUINING OUR WORLD!
>>
>>55209080
Whites are such weaklings :)

I hope he died in agony
>>
File: Hassan.png (341 KB, 795x595) Image search: [Google]
Hassan.png
341 KB, 795x595
>>55209080
>Name: "Hassan"
Son of a bitch.
>>
>>55209694
>God knows what'll happen if the Chechen rats start to chimp out again.
get bombed again
>>
File: lol.jpg (58 KB, 559x443) Image search: [Google]
lol.jpg
58 KB, 559x443
>>55209480
>>55209679
i think you are right about Yusub
>>
>>55211807
نحن كان الملوك والقرف لا ننسى أننا بنوا الأهرامات
>>
>>55210178
I swear to god, If I ever see one of you, I will fucking rip your tongue out of your throat and cave your forehead in you fucking greasy pig fucker.
>>
>>55209205
Youbare right. Western Europe should just die and surrender to muslims, our people have been weakened into obliviol by the jews. We are less than the shadow of our ancestors, we became a pathetic joke of a people. Muslims and jews are raping and murdering us with the praise of jewish media, there is nothing we can do about it. Stay strong Polen and soavic bro, you are the only chance the white race has to survive.
>>
>>55210383
>Quality over quantity. You can breed more retards all you want. If anything you're helping us because you're ensuring only the strongest whites will have white children.
kek mentality
>>
>>55211501
Maybe if white Danes were more inclusive to these marginalized young men, this wouldn't have happened
>>
>>55209080
What was a danish boy doing in a Muslim country anyway?

No fucks given.
>>
Poor white boys, little by little being exterminated into oblivion.
>>
File: 105981743.jpg (86 KB, 460x278) Image search: [Google]
105981743.jpg
86 KB, 460x278
>>55209080

So it begins...
>>
>>55209694
same thing that happend the last time - they'll get BTFO (bombed the fuck out)
>>
>>55212009
Hahahaah!

No you won't :)
>>
>>55211501
they just united when they are in western countries but in reality they dont like too much specially caucasians muslims dont like niggers muslims
>>
>>55212009
Nope, you won't because you're a weakling white.

You'll just mutter something under your breath and then shitpost on /pol/ about "HOW DO WE SAVE THE WHITE RACE???"

Pathetic
>>
>>55210691
T-the eyes could be green or hazel too, right? Don't leave me out of this.
>>
>>55209080
>insult a Muslim
>surprised when they retaliate

white people are literally the stupidest on the planet
>>
>>55209963
this desu
>>
>>55211215
Source?
>>
>>55210130
These are georgians
>>
>>55211215

Source?
>>
>>55212180
>Mobbing up on one guy who said something snarky to you one week ago and murdering them

I guess that makes as much sense as fucking goats.
>>
>>55212180
>Insult a Muslim
>get stabbed
>shouldn't be surprised
Not wrong there
>>
>>55211943
he clearly have mongoloid genes

just look at his eyes

>>55212009
keyboard thug
>>
>>55210178
Despite all the horors I wish to make to your garbage of people, you are right on the end game. The jews have finaly find the way to exterminate white people, and are using muslims as their main weapon. It's the white man's fault for not exterminating shitskins rats like you when we could. Natural selection will bring us down, since the gale of life knows no mercy nor kindness but only selfishness and strenght.
>>
>>55209753

Muslim murder monkeys are a disease that needs to be contained in their own shitty countries?

How would you like that, abdweeb? Back to eating camel turds like your parents.
>>
>>55211215

What is this?
>>
>>55212010
You've got 20 years until a Muslim president anyway, Pierre.
>>
>>55210383
Yep, all they're threatening to do is create a larger and larger underclass to drive the top 10% into deeper levels of comfort.

Importing shitskins has been the #1 method of buffering the upper class for centuries. Muslims and Africans fucking love becoming the bottom-tier of 1st world countries because it's better than being middle class in their shithole nations.

All us whites can do is claw up the ladder until we're in the top 10%. Then move to comfy upper class suburbs and let the shitskins pad our investment portfolios with their labor.

This isn't an ideal world. I'd stop it if I could. But unless we can stop the destruction of white cultures, we're only left with this one option.
>>
>>55212338
Haha stay mad.

There is no greater
>>
>>55209963

Vlad has a point here.
>>
>>55212180
>be faggot European
>don't defend yourself
We may not be white according to you faggots but I'll stand my fucking ground.
>>
>>55212458
I was hoping for more sophisticated bait senpai
>>
>>55209963
Still mad about it Ivan ?

http://www.bestgore.com/beheading/dagestan-massacre-1999-video-worst-beheading/
>>
File: 1424822688276.jpg (32 KB, 189x189) Image search: [Google]
1424822688276.jpg
32 KB, 189x189
>>55209080
>read title as "17-year-old Danish boy kills three Muslims"
>grin and open thread
>read title again
>>
>>55212132
There's that saying by an Arab writer, don't know which one exactly.

>me against my brother
>my brother and i against our father
>our family against the tribe
>our tribe against the other Muslims
>Muslims against the world

Or something like that. I really wish I could remember who it was. I thought it's a quote by Abderrahman Munif but apparently it wasn't him.
>>
File: burningkiddos.png (752 KB, 1472x1768) Image search: [Google]
burningkiddos.png
752 KB, 1472x1768
>>55212237
>>55212310
>>55212417

Pic related, it's not real.
>>
File: 1396902809916.png (269 KB, 844x828) Image search: [Google]
1396902809916.png
269 KB, 844x828
>>55209080
Enjoy the enrichment fuccbois as I live a peaceful happy life with my blond qt 3.14 in a cozy commieblock
>>
File: Achmed BTFO.webm (2 MB, 720x404) Image search: [Google]
Achmed BTFO.webm
2 MB, 720x404
>>55212156
>>55212119

LoL You guys are super easy to kill.

Loads of burgers know all about it.

Vid related. Its the quality of the average shitskin immigrating to Europe.
>>
>>55212458
The entire planet hates Muslims. Literally no one likes your useless barbaric culture.

I don't know where your cockiness comes from.
>>
He relaxed...
>>
>>55211486
What would Brevik do?
>>
>>55210178
Except if you outbreed the whites, it's back to eating camel turds, Abdu.
>>
>>55212573
Now I can sleep tonight. Thanks,anon
>>
>>55212358
*game of life

Only stubborn and selfish beings will breed and survive. Generosity towards non-kins is what will bring Europe down. In a thousand of years, Europe will only be a couple of pages in History books, while jews, muslims and chinese people will still be around, breeding and fighting for their own kind.
>>
>>55209694

> Thankfully they're keked to infinity by Russia
oh god...i bet every russian that read this is crying
>>
>>55210178
The problem is that white men are being restrained by heavy social consequence that I personally feel is as fleeting as another 5 years or so. When your grievous, Muslim action piles up and society begins to weaken, the shackles of social consequence will also weaken.

The even this neardy, soft belly millennial generation will be older and maybe men in 5 years time.
>>
>>55209080

its one thing this is happening.

its another thing that the danish media doesnt report on this (checked b.dk and no news on this), but decides to report for weeks on trayvon martin-like incidents that dont even fucking happen in denmark.

what bothers me the most is that these are just the extreme cases where one dies - the daily beat ups and intimidations by muslims toward the native population, which is NEVER reported anywhere must be huge. i can only thank my parents for raising me in a more rural part where my class up to high-school was 100% local whites.

but the daily fear that must be in a lot of young natives boys life while attending schools with muslims must be soul-crushing. the level of intimidation build up by such muslims gangs is huge, as the native northern european encourages anything BUT forming of clans - the reason why northern countries thrive and are low of corruption in the first place.

it pains me to see this happening. especially because of the huge amount of non-visible suffering the muslims cause in europe.
>>
File: weird.png (120 KB, 652x1043) Image search: [Google]
weird.png
120 KB, 652x1043
>>55212505
>>
>>55209528
Do big boy a crime, get big boy time.
>>
>>55212653
We are 1.2 billion.

We can't be genocided.

The entire world will be Muslims.

And noone will ever know you existed
>>
File: image.jpg (684 KB, 1400x1696) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
684 KB, 1400x1696
>>55212444

Already 40 to 50% of newborns are non white (africans + asians + jews + gypsies + mixed race). France is over.
>>
>>55212653

Where ever they go in the first world the people don't want them.

Their governments tell them to fuck off.
>>
>>55212568
That's an old Bedouin saying my mongolic friend.

“There is an old Arab Bedouin saying: I, against my brothers. I and my brothers against my cousins. I and my brothers and my cousins against the world."

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bedouin
>>
>>55212770
>And noone will ever know you existed

Because you guys can't write shit down?
>>
>>55212608
Fuck a spinal injury, yank that fuckboi like a ragdoll lol
>>
>>55212761
>the le shiggy forums meem
gave me a chuckle

>>55212608
why does ISIS wear capris?

when does the ride end?
>>
>>55212770
>breed until the entire planet is like your worthless culture
>literally everything is now shit and everyone is an ugly brown mud man
>LOL WE WIN
>>
>>55212951
what the fuck is that?
>>
>>55212358
Do not believe it is too late friend. Our people have faced certain defeat and found victory time and time again.
>>
>eurocuks getting mad about Muslims killing them

It's only going to get worse. As our brothers swarn your lands we will take everything from you. The average eurocuk is so pathetic and useless he will cheer as we rape his mother and sister. Every week my friends in Germany tell me stories of the white women they have fucked. White women love the brown cock. The swallow all of our loads and let us cum deep inside them. The cone visit our homes after they spent the day with their boyfriends, denying them of sex in order to wait for their favourite Muslim man to ram his cock into her pussy.

Euro women are tired of the weak, effeminate eurocuk male. They want to be conquered, protected, guarded. The useless eurocuk male is a slave to what you call the "SJWs". So afraid of offending a woman they won't even speak to one.

My brothers in Europe are raping and pillaging our way to the top of society. We control everything. We are impregnating your women. Your women love to suck and fuck us dry. You pathetic eurocuk boys are a dying breed. Soon we will be elected to the government and blow open the floodgates. Europe is a Muslim territory now, and whites are about to be exterminated.
>>
>>55212839
Because we will destroy everything of your culture.

We will write that the British Isles were always muslim
>>
Oh boy, so waiting for disgruntled mass violence against migrants. At this point we have to wait and shill.
>>
>>55213020
I am agnostic. What would your people do to me?
>>
This is the same type of shit that Albos have been doing in ex Yugoslavia. Then the West cried 'genocide, genocide'. Well now you get a taste of it, only worse.
>>
>>55212821
thanks.
>>
>>55209694
gimme instructions on how to roll those filters
>>
>>55213121

how about you post a pic to validate that your a shitskin?
>>
>>55212453
A lot of people in other countries thought they could make deals like this with islam. They were tortured, mutilated, and killed after the takeover. Islam is not the same as non-muslim shitskins. This deal-making of the uppers is a well known pattern - a weakness that islam already knows and exploits.

Turns out their only hope always was their own underclass + middleclass.
>>
>>55209080
>Mads Skjoldsoge was stabbed moments later and died within one hour.

At least he wasn't shot
>>
I don't understand what is problem, if I tell you to go take care of this problem, and the problem is still there...Didn't I just tell you? Go do, not asking again and definitely not telling, just do.
>>
>>55213121
>Because we will destroy everything of your culture.

>implying i"m white

You really are stupid
>>
>>55212770
Wrong the kikes are going to assrape you muslims till the end of time.
They WILL fuck up islam you just wait.
And ull be in your pigfucking shit state till the end of the universe.
>>
>>55213231
xing xua pls
>>
>>55213020
Answer me damn you! What will you do to the agnostics?!?
>>
>>55213298
Bahir, actually.

No, I'm not muslim.
>>
Genocide is real
>>
>>55213302
>What will you do to the agnostics?!?

You can't know forsure.
>>
>>55213360
I wanna hear the muslim say what he will do to the atheists and agnostics-

Seeing as we cannot persuade him to our views
>>
>>55212770

Except you armies are weak and your civilization is primitive.

It is only wesren generosity that keeps you around. Even when you're invaded we restrain ourselves from finishing you and bring you welfare bucks.
>>
>>55213427
I don't think you'd be treated very kindly in a muslim state either way.

They're not too fond of infidels.
>>
File: 4chan-Merkel-Germany-Is-Islam.jpg (28 KB, 414x598) Image search: [Google]
4chan-Merkel-Germany-Is-Islam.jpg
28 KB, 414x598
>>55210178>>55210383 >>55210663 >>55210691 >>55210765 >>55210824 >>55211348 >>55211537 >>55211652 >>55212009 >>55212358 >>55212684 >>55212735>>55209935

All you guys hating on this muslim. He is right though. And you know that. He is right.

And you can thank mummy Angela Merkel
who even said "Germany is Islam"

I myself am learning some arabic and chinese and learning my koran catch phrases so in the future i can at least say Allahu Akbar and shit and fit in with the new shit world order that will be around in 10-20 years.
>>
>>55212777
This is worrying, it really is.
>>
>>
>>55210130
Lok'tar ogar.
>>
Muslims are mad dogs that will always bite the hand that feeds them. They are terrible people justify their villainy through a plagiarized religion.
>>
>>55212777
> France is over.
Dude it was over so so long time ago.
>>
9 or 10 muslims attack him
and only 3 are charged?
2 of them already released so they will just disappear?
>>
>>55212167
Sure brother!
>>
>>55211778
the problem is the treasonous politicians, media, judge, prosecutors, etc
involved in the thing
How can you blame a muslim for being a muslim?
The fault is the politicians & bureaucrats who let em in.
>>
> "All"? I do not see these tragic events as a result of the perpetrator's religion or race. I see it as a result of incredibly socially disadvantaged families and areas, combined with youthful stupidity and a sprinkle warped macho ideals. Danish People's Party has no answer to the problems that are the cause of the incident, but contributes, on the contrary, in my opinion some of the really unfortunate dynamics that in some cases aggravate them.

Danish SJWs everyone, on reddit:
https://m.reddit.com/r/Denmark/comments/3rvrhi/knivdræbts_far_rystet_over_losladelser/
>>
>>55214129
Just a willful denial of reality
You can't convince these people, you can't "fix" them, they would never make the same excuses if it was a white killer...
just, scum.
>>
File: 1446933793579.jpg (26 KB, 599x557) Image search: [Google]
1446933793579.jpg
26 KB, 599x557
>>55212777
>>
>>55214232
I'm waiting, please Frenchies, give us new Martel.
>>
>>55214212
>denial of reality
It's more than that at this point. Humiliating us is part of their strategy. Liberals KNOW on some level what they do.
>>
>>55212458
>HA! bet that makes as much sense as them fucking goats!
>There is no greater
are you saying there's no greater than fucking a goat..?
>>
>>55213669
>I myself am learning some arabic and chinese and learning my koran catch phrases so in the future i can at least say Allahu Akbar and shit and fit in

Disgusting
>>
>>55213669
You really are a kek if you're just going to let them walk all over you and not fight
>>
>>55209080
Europeans, your nations have abandoned you.

At this point it's kind of pathetic. You guys are like the abused spouse who won't end the marriage because you think "deep down he does really care about me"
>>
>>55213879
>plagiarized religion

All religions are plagiarized from religions that came before them.

See, this is how the left ends up defending Islam. People like you say retarded shit, and then people call them on it. They begin to associate criticizing Islam with your mindless fallacies, and then the right conflates defending Islam with the left, even though the right does plenty of that themselves (like spending trillions of dollars to "help" them by "freeing" them from their dictators).

If everybody stayed on point and didn't say stupid self-indulgent ignorant bullshit, there's be a lot less defending going on.
>>
>>55214129
>socially disadvantaged families and areas

Don't Scandinavian countries provide the best welfare programs on the planet? Don't muslims get coddled there? How can that faggot even use that as an excuse?
>>
>>55213121
>islam again showing itself to be a giant steaming shitpile of a religion that only attracts edgy autists
>>
>>55213669
Get a gun instead, prepare, and wait.
>>
>>55211005
Never confuse restraint with cowardice. Nazi Germany's came to power in less than ten years. Look how that turned out, and that was only the last Germanic chimp out.
>>
>>55209080
>18yo "future pro-boxer"
>eight or nine additional thugs
>at least one knife
This 17yo Danish teen must have been quite a badass, or muslims are just horrible cowards.
>>
>>55214524
Or both
>>
>>55214129
here's the article they're commenting on
http://ekstrabladet.dk/112/knivdraebts-far-rystet-over-loesladelser/5815741

There's a video of people lighting candles and whatnot. Should be lighting something else t bh fa m. Danebros, how relevant news source is this in Denmark?
>>
>>55214591
It was #1 yesterday.
>>
>>55214524
A good boxer is a site to behold... He might of had a chance at two or three...if he was like the turkish reverse walker boxer 5 would've been escapable. But 8....

I can imagine it now....
The fear as he was overwhelmed
The helplessness as the dagger was plunged into him

Fuck /pol/....

Fuck this shit....lets make some babies....
>>
>>55214591

One of the biggest mainstream news sources.
>>
>>55214591
>how relevant news source is this in Denmark?
Decent at relaying information. It is, however, mainly a fairly gossip-y news outlet.

It has a shitton of readers, though, and our media in general is mostly unbiased.
>>
>>55213055
Yet you constitute the majority of the poor people in any European country, requiring any and all government aid to feed your mongoloid families.

Nice storytelling bro, now come back to reality.
>>
>>55212777
That's not what the graph says although it's heavily implied.
It's the number of newborn screened for sickle cell disease.

Regions with risk:
French colonies, subsaharans, Brazil, blacks from North America, Indians, Arabs, Greeks, Turks and Italians.

Too bad you got keked by the revolutionaries, else you would be able to make racial demographics.
>>
>>55210178
Here is your reply
>>
File: 4chan-allahu-akbar-.jpg (41 KB, 417x515) Image search: [Google]
4chan-allahu-akbar-.jpg
41 KB, 417x515
>>55214330

>fight kek

How can we fight my ameri bro? You(burger) and me(dude weed) our country is kind of insulated right now from the muslim invading animal hordes. Same with australia, and some others. But africa is gone. Middle East is gone. Europe is gone and will practically be muslim in 10-30 years.

Are our countries declaring a new crusade? or going to nuke that mecca shit?

No, we watch tv, we tolerate, we think we are not at war. But we dont realize its a new biological war. And muslims are breeding their enemies out of europe.

Only Russia/Putin really doing some shit, and Russia does not tolerate muslim culture upsurping them.
>>
>>55209080
Figures a Nigger Somali was involved. Worst of the worse.
>>
>>55211943
The guy says it wasn't him...

Translation:

So I talked with mads before abdi came into the conversation because they were to be so called I abdi and got his story and know so started they say to hinadne let us take the man against man, etc. and I told them both I thought we should talk about it and they keep on and on and I did what I could and started and goes away from people but stopped them several times and finally after the third time mads said to me and waved me away and said let them take it man against man think I fuxk it and turned his back on them and wt few seconds later I heard mads say ouch and the perpetrator run away and then fell mads into tunelen and shouted through which people us ran over to him and tried and help him I yelled call the police and ambulance and went over til.mads and helped give him free air tim neck and hjalp.med to keep his body just so he could catch his breath, etc. and I stay at the school until the ambulance went and I have us evidence and so do I complicity in it
>>
>>55211943
Original: ja jeg snakkede med mads for abdi kom ind i samtalen fordi de ikke skulle slås så kaldt jeg på abdi og fik hans historie og vide så begyndt de og sige til hinadne lade os tag den mand mod mand osv og jeg sagde til dem begge jeg troede vi skulle snakke om det og de bliv ved og ved og jeg gjorde hvad jeg kunne og de begyndt og går væk fra folk men stoppede dem flere gang og til sidst efter tredje gang mads sagde til mig og viftede mig væk og sagde lade dem tag den mand mod mand så tænk jeg fuxk det og vendte ryggen til dem og wt par sekunder efter horte jeg mads sige av og gerningsmanden lobe væk og så faldt mads ned i tunelen og råbte hjælp hvor folk os lob over til ham og provede og hjælpe ham og jeg råbte ring til politiet og ambulance og gik over til.mads og hjalp med at give ham fri luft tim halsen og hjalp.med at holde hans krop lige så han kunne få vejret osv og jeg bliv på skolen indtil ambulancen gik og det har jeg os beviser på og så bliv jeg medskyld i det
>>
>>55214743
>>55214848
>>55214902

good, at least it won't go unnoticed.
>>
File: 1446581291827.gif (2 MB, 643x539) Image search: [Google]
1446581291827.gif
2 MB, 643x539
If that was my brother/son I'd go on a rampage on Muslims.

Could probably get out of jail pretty easily because "mental problems".
>>
>>55213427
Went right over your head didn't it?
>>
File: hqdefault.jpg (13 KB, 480x360) Image search: [Google]
hqdefault.jpg
13 KB, 480x360
We have a saying here and it is "Only pussies stab" and thats true the fucking cunts dont have the balls to fight with hands so they stab like cunt bitches they are. And there were 3 of them if they wanted to "teach him a lesson" they could have beaten him. This stuff makes me so mad.
>>
>>55214591
Ekstra bladet is known to say things as they are (without much political correctness) so people have different opinions on this news source. some thinks it's irrelevant because they think it's especially read my uneducated people (it's not the most ''intelligent'' newspaper). In most news stations/papers they don't mention their background
>>
>>55214524
Can confirm for second, at least with Arabs. Only good in packs. Usually they try a 1 vs 1 fight with you, then gang up once they are losing. Browntown came to an outdoor party that had all the hockey and lacrosse boys there. Long story short; arabs got their ass whipped.

Pro-tip: Arabs and muslims smell fear. If you don't want them to fuck with you, don't be PC at all. Be as fucking redneck as you want around them, and they'll respect you for it. Only white non-racists get picked on here in Alberta.
>>
>>55214232
> implying french people will ever dare fighting back

French people are keked beyond redemption. It's ironic that after being one of the most glorious, powerful country, at the forefront of scientific and social advance, France is literally being replaced by the lowest form of humanity.
>>
>>55209167
thats literally all hes gonna do
>>
>>55213669
roll over!

good boy!
>>
>>55214524
>This 17yo Danish teen must have been quite a badass, or muslims are just horrible cowards.
Muzzies are cowardly as hell. They always try to act tough and pretend they are hardasses, but the moment push comes to shove and they realize that you aren't scared of them one bit, they scatter like rats. Especially Chechens, who love to talk about their "hot blood" and "fearlessness".

t. went to a school full of muzzies
>>
>>55215460
> Alberta

Even the deep end of Canada is being raped by arabs and muslims. It's truly over.
>>
Long story short I'm about to be rich in 5 years

How can I start a campaign to remove Islam and remove Muslims from Europe?
>>
>>55215757
Not quite yet. Depends on the person. Your average 140 pound hipster PC tolerant faggot will get absolutely skull fucked by arabs, muslims, and niggers. I've seen it. A guy who used to play on my rugby team got ganged up on by niggers at another party. He's not exactly a pussy, but he's got a faggy voice and is pretty liberal minded. This nigger was running his show and I shit you not, he was yelling "I'm not racist" as he was getting shit kicked. Luckily, me and a Lebanese friend of mine stopped it. Just nigs nigging
>>
>>55215392
No I totally got it. We lie in the middle but I genuinely wanted to know if they wanted to make an enemy of the godless and searching through scientific means disregarding holy books in favour of method and experimentation more than I wanted to laugh >.>

*legion of the damned plays internally*
>>
MashAllah
>>
>>55209080
I'm from Denmark, is this true? wtf i haven't heard shit about this
>>
>>55215857
flood it with more muslims to start a civil war
arm the natives and watch the carnage
>>
>>55209694
I second this guy >>55213171
>>
>>55215207
he didnt do it but he was with the guy who did. I dont believe him i know how much these people lie
>>
>>55212608

i hope that piece of shit died
>>
>>55215966
> mfw a brown arab lebanese is the one defending white faggots against other arabs

Kek my shit up already.
>>
File: 1437692040866.png (257 KB, 598x338) Image search: [Google]
1437692040866.png
257 KB, 598x338
>>55215473
The gauls have always been weak. This should come as no surprise.
>>
>>55209080
JUST DEPORT ALL NON-WHITES IF YOU WANT TO LIVE IN PEACE

IT'S NOT HARD
>>
>>55216403
> conquers all of Europe, from Lison to Moscow
> gets annihilated by armless african immigrants

FUCK MY COUNTRY UP.
>>
>>55210178
>im on welfare and i smell like sweat and cheap spices

Kill yourself sand nigger
>>
>>55215985
>215392 (You)
>No I totally got it

No, you didn't.

Its a semi well known joke that Agnostics say "you can't know forsure if there is a god or not!" so they sit on the fence and never decide
>>
>>55216265
hivemind
>>
>>55212119
Yes, we will. If the victim was related to me I would seek revenge.
>>
File: white-genocide-paris-metro.png (511 KB, 612x612) Image search: [Google]
white-genocide-paris-metro.png
511 KB, 612x612
>>55212777
The French are paying for their own displacement and extermination. However bad the Nazi's were, it will pale in comparison to the next 50 years under the control of leftist kikes, breeding an army of low-cost, disposable consumer-laborers.
>>
File: 1445616143821.jpg (161 KB, 499x632) Image search: [Google]
1445616143821.jpg
161 KB, 499x632
>>55215966
>he was yelling "I'm not racist" as he was getting shit kicked

Top top kek. Maybe he should've gone with:
>"Come on, it's 2015!"
>>
>>55209080
have my condolences danishbros
>>
>>55216345
Well my advice would be to man the fuck up real quick and start evaluating who is really responsible for fucking up our countries. It aint muslims, arabs, or niggers. Sure they're poor and stupid and unruly, but they aint the ones doing the damage. It's the liberals. Their 'zero tolerance' policies in schools, their dipshit faggy ideals, and the fact that they are the ones waiting at the airport to greet the immigrants as tribute to their dumb equality god. Seriously, just fucking fight the immigrants. Beat the fucking dogshit out of them. Some colored asshole calls you a racist, don't say you're not, get ready to beat the piss out of him. When some coalburning bitch tells you to be tolerant or whatever, tell her to fuck her hat. Same with all the fags who say the same thing. You can't just come on here and wax poetic about white superiority and not fuck up a single immigrant for lipping off. Remember: White supremacy aint a cause, it's an observation
>>
>>55209080

that's terrible! i hope they get at least 90 hours of community service!
>>
>be swedish
>get raped

>be scandinavian
>get murdered my invaders

at least when I eventually get shot it's gonne be by another red blooded american
>>
>>55215966
>he was yelling "I'm not racist"

We need these kike-brainwashed faggot leftists to die out sooner rather than later.
>>
Ever since this crisis emerged I've been kind of more supportive of my fellow Germans but I'm a NEET and have little to no contact to anyone else except some people at work.
I once went out to a city and it reminded me that many Germans are fucking retarded too.
>>
>>55216989

The one who took the rap got 4 weeks juvenile prison. For murdering a human being.
>>
>>55215445
it's good that they have a video; after seeing actual people crying and lighting candles, it cannot be denied or covered up.
>>
>>55213121

Well, that is what you do.
>>
>>55216989
It's 2069 for Allah's sake, we can't just force people to do work. That's slavery! Haven't we white people already done enough of that?
>>
File: 4003391.jpg (49 KB, 280x320) Image search: [Google]
4003391.jpg
49 KB, 280x320
>>55217097
>I'm a NEET and have little to no contact to anyone else except some people at work.

>NEET
>at work
>>
>>55217097
>but I'm a NEET
>except some people at work.

wat
>>
>>55210178
You're right.

That's why I'm going to improve my life. Get a career and kiss and grope my qt bear gay husband in front of a mosque and have a bacon sandwich and adopt a white child and raise him to be a success.

And if muslims happen to somehow retaliate against me, well I have a CC license already.
>>
>>55217097
>NEET
>work
>>
>>55216862

its not a dooms day per sey.

If its anything like the USA, the cities will largely be their turf, and the suburbs and rural areas will be the French turf.
>>
>>55213055
And then our species will never leave the planet. You're dooming every living thing on Earth to stagnation and extinction.
>>
>>55217104
>The one who took the rap got 4 weeks juvenile prison. For murdering a human being.

He'll receive welfare and a free house soon enough. Thanks kikes. Everytime I see these stories, it become more and more clear they are trying to destroy native Europeans for good.
>>
>>55215857
It's too late for Europe lad. You might go to Northern Ireland and move to a white village, and enjoy life among your fellow whites, or you might move to North West Front in America, and support the white nationalists who live there. I would gladly live their as well, if I could.
>>
>>55214422
Except we are in that same boat in terms of government give a fuck.
>>
>>55214430

>All religions are plagiarized from religions that came before them.
>See, this is how the left ends up defending Islam.

Actually, you're the only one I've ever seen doing that.
>>
>>55214927
We soak up your tax dollars while growing our army. Your poor die in the streets while we live like kings getting fresh white pussy delivered to our doors. You women worship our cocks and sperm. They all want it inside them. They know the future of Europe and they want in on it.

>>55217448
Allah wills this to happen. What Allah wills, happens.
>>
Yeah, Muslims and niggers are taking over the world, and what do we do on 4chins?
We type and complain like idiots while the world is still going and these things are still happening. Yet we just talk shit bout em.

Pathetic.
>>
File: lel.jpg (41 KB, 380x358) Image search: [Google]
lel.jpg
41 KB, 380x358
>>55209080
so tolerant and progressive
>>
>>55218335
I'm guessing they could probably bottle you as pussy repellent, nabjeeb.

>inb4 internet boasting
>>
>>55214524
They just understand how to make win-win game. Honor codex? Kek. Stab him in the back and laugh.
>>
>>55218508
should I get my gun and start the uprising?

What else are we supposed to do but object vocally when possible?
>>
>>55218508
Do you actually want to change things? Nothing is stopping you. I'm just here to celebrate the end times.
>>
mudslimes can't handle bantz
>>
>>55212770
(i know this is a troll post)
And then there are asians, whom outnumber you and exceedes in technology just give them a few more years.

Then you will have mainland Burger, the current stronghold of Christendom. And before that you will need to conquer Europe, the continent with most fighting experience amongst all else. Working as an analyst I can only say that a major continental revolt is way on its way, all signs are pointing towards this. Massive civil unrest, a weak economy, political madness and instablity in all nations, growing concerns for the average european

Muslims are literally playing a game of chess they cannot win on this planet.
>>
>>55209677
BBC and their absolute non coverage of 15 year old kriss donald kidnap torture and murder by a Muslim gang springs to mind

As compared to the coverage of Saint Stephen Lawrence
>>
>>55211469
You're shitposting in an appalachian webnews board too, Ali. No women will procreate with your hairy mudslimey ass.
>>
File: imfrcb.jpg (18 KB, 300x300) Image search: [Google]
imfrcb.jpg
18 KB, 300x300
>>55212453
>Muslims and Africans fucking love becoming the bottom-tier of 1st world countries because it's better than being middle class in their shithole nations

Reading this sentence makes me so mad because it makes so much sense.
>>
>>55212770
>we can't be genocided

You know nothing. A few "special" bombs drop on the mid-east, your entire race vanishes in months from radiation illness and horrific weapon-grade illnesses.

You have no honor, you fight in packs, and you boast constantly about shit you'd shit your pants if you had to do by yourself.

This is why you walk around 10 deep and act like a nigger. You think you're hot shit, but when it comes down to doing something by yourself, you're a bitch coward who won't do shit but post on the internet.

you understand that EVERYone hates you, right?
>>
>>55209694
what is gass ?
>>
>>55210178
>when /pol/ falls for bait: The Thread
>>
File: 1442440503452.jpg (21 KB, 394x390) Image search: [Google]
1442440503452.jpg
21 KB, 394x390
>>55212010
calm your bacons, le Jamal
>>
>>55210178
>what are you going to do?

rebuild the camps and get the trains rolling.

holocaust 2, kikes and mudslimes and niggers special edition
>>
>semites underestimating the tolerance levels european whites have for violence

do they ever learn? we live in a society that punishes murder BY whites the highest standards we have

guess what happens you create a social atmosphere where that does not matter anymore?
>>
>>55212770
>We are 1.2 billion.
>We can't be genocided.

challenge accepted.

won't even need gas chambers, just isolate and starve, for the first phases provide very low nutrient high calories food to hide the starvation, by the time the prisoners stop getting food they will be too weak to rise up due to vitamin and iron deficiency.
Thread replies: 240
Thread images: 32

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.