[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Sweden yes(?)
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 77
Thread images: 10
File: ruotsi3.png (22 KB, 548x619) Image search: [Google]
ruotsi3.png
22 KB, 548x619
Anything new in Sweden? How is your immigration policy doing?
>>
File: lesbos.jpg (156 KB, 1041x703) Image search: [Google]
lesbos.jpg
156 KB, 1041x703
Another asylum center was torched last night. Social democrats are desperately trying to figure out how reduce the number of immigrants without openly violating their previous statements about how it's racist to decline them. The government has painted themselves into a corner, this is nothing new.

Meanwhile some swedes have started spreading leaflets at the refugee camps in greece to discourage immigrants from coming here.
>>
>>55208967

Sweden is dead.

RIP
>>
I think right now it is funnier to mock germany.
>>
File: 1446366346859.jpg (265 KB, 750x740) Image search: [Google]
1446366346859.jpg
265 KB, 750x740
>>55208967

>Anything new in Sweden?

IKEA RAN OUT OF BEDS
>>
>>55209195
i hope your country dies as soon as possible so the rest of europe can see how big the threat is
>>
>>55209195
Don't forget your government has gone cap in hand to the EU and other countries begging for money to cope with your immigration crisis.
>>
>>55209386
does your shithead contain anything but memes?
>>
>>55209386
That's a pretty boring attitude

>>55209483
No

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZHReqKRvonE
>>
File: 3431123567.png (836 KB, 845x934) Image search: [Google]
3431123567.png
836 KB, 845x934
Ride never ends
>>
>>55209483
>>55209541
förlåt grabbar, men vissa uppoffringar måste göras
>>
>>55209630
These fuckers are completely deluded.
>>
>>55209274

No because Germany had great scientists and philosophers.
>>
>>55209404
Honestly i think that's all just for show, all the talk about emergency relocation to other EU nations and loans. I think the social democrats are just desperately trying to find a way to explain how they simply can't accept more refugees because there's no room or money. I think even those idiots have to face the facts that they can't afford it so they're looking for an exit strategy where they can say they've done all they could.

>>55209723
Så du väljer att offra andra istället? Är du miljöpartist?
>>
>>55209800
>Så du väljer att offra andra istället?
det var ert eget val
>>
>>55209483
it's the truth
>>
>>55209858
Hur anknyter det till din förhoppning om andras undergång?
>>
>>55209948
så att andra inte gör samma misstag.
>>
>>55209948
i wasn't being 100 % serious. come on, this is /pol/
>>
>>55209310
How's the kekshed stock pile.
>>
>>55210006
shouldnt you hope we instead unkek ourselves and show the world the true power of nationalism :^)
>>
>>55209800
Do you think there's any chance at all of a non Swedish Democrat party or person saying "We got it wrong on immigration" even if they follow it up with shit like we had the best intentions blah blah blah.
>>
>>55210045
Hey Finnbro care to translate for us nonvikings?
>>
>>55210175
sure, if it's possible. but I don't think it is, it's just too late.
>>
>>55209948
Why don't you do something to fix the situation in Sweden instead of whining and demanding others not to be mean to you on the interwebs?
>>
>>55210045
A lot of people on /pol/ believe that dank memes are reality though, can't really be sure.

>>55210206
Politicians, no. They've been running on the anti-SD rhetorics for so long that backing down on it and admitting that SD was right all along would be too humiliating. They're too stubborn and stupid to admit that any time soon.

However i know a lot of regular folks who used to support the immigration policy who have seen the behaviour of the immigrants in the past few months and finally realized that they're not actually people seeking shelter from war but they come here for financial reasons. People are finally starting to see their shit attitude and demands for special treatment and it pisses them off.
>>
>>55210206
No that would be racist. They would be publicly enriched if they said that.
>>
>>55210318
>förlåt grabbar, men vissa uppoffringar måste göras
sorry guys, some sacrifices have to be made
>Så du väljer att offra andra istället? Är du miljöpartist?
so you choose to sacrifice others instead? are you from the green party?
>det var ert eget val
it was your own choice
>Hur anknyter det till din förhoppning om andras undergång?
how do you link that to hoping for someone's downfall?
>>
>>55210423
of course. they don't want you to sacrifice them. they want to sacrifice themselves. It was never about any cause, it was about showing the world how nice Sweden is.
>>
File: NOPE.gif (791 KB, 250x182) Image search: [Google]
NOPE.gif
791 KB, 250x182
>How is your immigration policy doing?

>mfw
>>
nothing new except one bus of asylumseekers rejected 2 places so the police had to get involved

a couple of opportunistic pundits have been writing negatively about our current immigration but theyve already played their part in subverting the masses so theres no turning back now, and i hope that they die in car accidents for what theyve done
>>
>>55208967
Still the most tolerant, highly evolved and successful place in this shithole scandinavia, bar the world desu
>>
>>55209630
Translate it you fuckin 2 gen turk
>>
Why don't you Swedes outside of Stockholm tell us what's going on, one local level? Are small local governments as varsity crazy as the rest of your government?
>>
>>55209630
Any kind Swedish fellow be willing to translate for an ameriburger?
>>
>>55209800
If they eventually got desperate enough and decided to start turning away the asylum seekers who try to come there, do you think it would be possible to implement? I've understood the main routes are the bridge from Denmark and ships that come from Germany. Can't you demand your shipping companies to require ID checks for passengers, for example? Finland's not getting asylum seekers on ships because the shipping companies don't accept passengers without IDs. That's the reason why our migrants are taking the long route and come here through Lapland.
>>
>>55210922
The counties that take the most immigrants are led by social democrats, whilst the moderates generally live in richer white neighbourhoods with the "not in my backyard"'-mentality. The moderates are responsible for most of our mess.
>>
File: prlgh.png (157 KB, 458x384) Image search: [Google]
prlgh.png
157 KB, 458x384
i wonder who will win the next election
>>
>>55210913
>>55210974
Swedish immigration model is gonna spread worldwide. :^)
>>
>>55210974
The Swedish immigraiton model is going to be spread internationally

Remaining Europe are getting more and more worried over the Swedish immigration model. An image of chaos and problems with economy and crime has spread. But now the Swedish state is looking to redeem it by forming public opinion and giving counterpart images.
>>
>>55209630
>>55209747
translation?
>>
>>55211197
Yeah they fucking gone full delusional best korea style.
They going to counter the "false" info "lies" and misinseptions of swe immigration policy.
witch in fact really good!!!
>>
>>55210922
No, all the crazies flock to the 3 big cities. However the parliament in stockholm were so angry at local politicians unwillingness to house immigrants that they decided to simply overrule their authority and force them by law to accept immigrants. So the only thing people can do on a local level is to make sure that the locations are as far out into the woods as possible away from other people.

That or torch them. There are no democratic ways to stop them so that's why people resort to arson.

>>55210995
They could, but they're too big pussies to actually do it. It's simple really. We are a peninsula with ONE land connection, a bridge that is already fitted with toll booths and customs stations. And ferries.

The way the EU stops immigrants from arriving by plane is by forcing the airline to pay for the return ticket if they get rejected. So airlines won't fly arabs into europe unless they have a visa because it's too expensive. If it was the same with ferries they would be stopped before they got on board. Simply demanding ID like you do would be enough.

It would be extremely easy to stop the refugees if the politicians would actually have the balls to do it.
>>
>>55209800
you have done all you could. Regardless the foolhardiness of the government in Sweden's initial approach, I believe it is a sign of your country's people and their somewhat open, if naive hearts. Bless you anyways, and nobody can now judge you when the doors slam shut.

Also, erm... Väl spelat, Sverige.
>>
>>55211570
"The Swedish model for immigrations will now be spread internationally"

"People are concerned all over Europe about the Swedish model of immigration. A picture of chaos, economic trouble and crime, is being spread. But now the Swedish state is about to challenge that using public awareness and putting things in another light."
>>
>>55212219
Not sure what they mean by "spread" if they mean "showing everyone how well we are doing" or the other meaning of trying to make other countries adapt it.
The latter sounds too insane even for these nuts so I guess it's the first one.
>>
File: rewolt.jpg (27 KB, 460x233) Image search: [Google]
rewolt.jpg
27 KB, 460x233
Gå med i Svenska motståndsrörelsen. Enda vettiga alternativet nu (eller minst dåliga, beroende på hur man ser det).
>>
>>55210781
Blame the people controlling them.

This is the work of the Jews. We can only beat them if people realize we're in a race war.
>>
>>55213136
HA HA HAAA
A

H
A

H
A
A
A
>>
>>55213136
>>55213844
translation?
>>
>>55209195
They should just grow some fucking balls and say "No" already
>>
>>55214005
Join the Swedish neo nazis its the lesser of evils depending on how you look at it
>>
>>55214147
Yep and its a daily struggle to not go insane with the green part says that are not limits to imigration and that we should just open the borders.
>>
How do you Swedes see the immigration in your everyday life? Has the crime rate gone up considerably or is it a taboo subject? I'd imagine that at least a lot of small scale nuisances would happen and that they go unreported since the police is overburdened with the asylum seekers and the media is an orwellian nightmare.
>>
File: 1446890337602.jpg (43 KB, 529x352) Image search: [Google]
1446890337602.jpg
43 KB, 529x352
>>55210090
>kekshed stock pile
>>
File: 1446883631935.jpg (404 KB, 1024x1087) Image search: [Google]
1446883631935.jpg
404 KB, 1024x1087
>>55209310
>Ikea ran out of beds
As long as British children are making them for Muslims, I am okay with this.
>>
>>55209195
Why is the leaflet in English? Can any significant number of them even read Arabic, much less English?
>>
>>55214853
No idea. The fact that the text is aligned to the right would suggest the original flier is in arabic though, it makes no sense to have latin text right aligned.
>>
>>55214620
50% or more immigrants at my school and our material is dumbed down language-wise to accommodate them. teachers complain everything is too euro-centric etc.

other than that im good, moved out of a multicultural hellhole 5 years ago thank god
>>
So I was having a discussion with a Swedish friend of mine over the fucking state of her shithole country and of course she was a fucking leftist who ignored every article I sourced and point I made.

Interestingly she pointed to most sources saying they were spread or generated by the severe amount if racists your country has.
She was actually claiming you have a racist problem and most members of the public actually fear your "more" violent racists more than they fear the immigrants.

Swedekeks, is there any truth in this?
>>
>>55215112
yeah our media has blown it out of all proportions. opponents of multiculturalism are branded as racist and then the racists are to blame for everything. shoot the messenger.

we have neo nazis but they're nonviolent for the most part, the real problem is AFA and subverters in the media.
>>
>>55214853
All of the refugees are highly educated and skilled professions. Of course they can read Arabic, English, French, and probably Japanese too.
>>
File: arnstad.png (477 KB, 605x892) Image search: [Google]
arnstad.png
477 KB, 605x892
>>55215112
Sounds like she's swallowed the media narrative hook, line and sinker. The quote about sweden having a "racism problem" instead of an immigration problem is likely straight from the debate a couple of months ago and it's complete bullshit. It was a line said by a journalist whose vocabulary consists of the three words "Racist", "racist" and "RACIST!".
>>
>>55215426
What's he saying about bananas?
>>
>>55215276
She was also aware that the Democrat party has become the most popular party. However she claimed this was due to the majority of their voters being low class citizens looking for someone to blame for their shitty current lives (I.e. The immigrants).
Again any truth in this? I didn't know Sweden had the dumb redneck stereotype who vote purely out of racial bigotry and a lack of responsibility. I pictured you all as upstanding citizens.. Well up until this whole mess.
>>
>>55215525
Thanks for all the positive feedback on my participation of the debate. The racists went bananas - always a good sign.
>>
>>55211328

So are they literally saying they hope to fix the problems associated with the flood of immigrants by using propaganda to change peoples' perception of what's happening?
>>
Swedish Girls Raped by Immigrants; Principal Blames The Girl and Her Parents "Racism"

http://www.friatider.se/rektorn-bortf-rklarade-tafsningarna-pojkar-r-pojkar-sen-v-ldtog-ali-sin-klasskamrat-p-skolg-rden
>>https://archive.is/vyJFD
>>https://translate.google.com/translate?sl=sv&tl=en&js=y&prev=_t&hl=sv&ie=UTF-8&u=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.friatider.se%2Frektorn-bortf-rklarade-tafsningarna-pojkar-r-pojkar-sen-v-ldtog-ali-sin-klasskamrat-p-skolg-rden&edit-text=&act=url

https://archive.is/Vb34Z
>>
The majority want a decrease in immigration, but the Goverment don't want a vote on it

Yesterday a girl was raped at a school and the principal dismissed it with "boys will be boys"

Refugee centers are being burned down, and others are closing for fear of also being destroyed

The Sweden Democrats are growing faster than ever

Immigrant claim that living in cabins in the forest is just as bad as the was in Syria.
>>
>>55215531
>looking for someone to blame for their shitty current lives

this is what we're taught in school and its a sweeping statement. of course SOMETHING is to blame if our society is turning to shit. there are reasons for everything and it has been proven time after time that immigraiton kills our economy, increases crime dramatically etc.

yes many voters are workingclass because they have to compete with east europeans in the labormarket who charge like 50 cents an hour which drives their wages down. but also because immigrants live in workerclass neighbourhoods because its cheaper there.

im not 100% on the statistics but i hear a lot about academics turning to SD in recent years and that they also have the highest amount of immigrant voters out of all parties barring maybe social democrats.
>>
>>55215607
essentially yes, our PMs response to critique of our current immigration levels is that the EU is not taking enough "responsibility" and that we will not fold no matter how big the flood is. he's principled to say the least.
>>
>>55215995
>e's principled to say the least
He's more of a stubborn retard that'll never admit he was wrong in order to keep his "dignity".
>>
>>55215531
>low class citizens looking for someone to blame for their shitty current lives

This is very ironic coming from the left because they're the ones that always blame all the problems of immigrants and women on society keeping them down. But then they make strawmen arguments that swedish men use the exact same argument and suddenly it's a bad thing and they're being childish idiots who can't take responsibility of their own lives.

Leftists in sweden import all of their arguments and rethorics straight from USA, they don't even bother altering them for the swedish situation. So they use the redneck argument even though there are only a handful of people who would fit into that stereotype.

"Looking for easy answers" and "looking for someone to blame" are just buzzwords they throw out in order to make it seem that any criticism of the immigration system is pure ignorance and can't be based on any logical arguments. Even though they're the ones who lack logical arguments and facts to back them up.
>>
>>55216325
his dignity will be crushed either way but I agree
>>
Bizarrely enough she also claimed there is no such thing as no-go zones in Sweden despite evidence from police sources.

How can these people still exist when their country is literally falling apart infront of their eyes?

http://www.breitbart.com/london/2015/11/06/teenage-muslim-migrants-let-off-wrist-slap-violent-gang-rape/?utm_source=facebook&utm_medium=social

Her response to this:
>I don't care of the origin of the rapists, the sentence is too low yes, but that has nothing to do with them being immigrants. It would have been the same if they were swedish teenagers. It is unbelievable with these short sentences though, but I expect nothing less from Stockholm.
>>
>>55216472
Sounds like the average sheltered white woman who lives in an overwhelmingly white neighbourhood. It's very common, they've never set foot in any of the immigrant areas and their only experience of other ethnicities consists of restaurants, concerts and one or two immigrant kids whose parents are educated middle class.

It's very easy to cling on to the naive idea that they're just like you and me if you never have to be anywhere near them.
>>
>>55216472
ive been to some no-go zones and its not pleasant. was approached within 2mins of getting off the subway by a gang of hostile immigrants.

if people from a certain origin are more prone to rape then she is indirectly responsible for a lot of shit as a consequence of supporting immigration of said people.
Thread replies: 77
Thread images: 10

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.