[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
You Trump fags are so short sight3d. Here's a better way
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 61
Thread images: 16
File: images.jpg (6 KB, 299x168) Image search: [Google]
images.jpg
6 KB, 299x168
You Trump fags are so short sight3d. Here's a better way to deal with immigration (instead of your lame deport policy, which is short term "fix" and will not fix the problem in the long term)

All that money and policy effort should instead be used to help fix major issues going on in Mexico.
>train illegals as troops for mexican drug war aid suppression
Now they have jobs, and are taking back their country
>Enact trade agreements and policy that favor Mexico
This can be short term and will enourage people to stay home or go back
>Start dismantling the drug war
The negative effects far out weigh the benifits

Billions of dollars must be spent to deport the millions of people anyway. Policy changes must happen to move on processing. These solutions are only short term, but my proposals get to the real problem
>>
Or we could just kill them all.
>>
File: 1446886569203.jpg (25 KB, 644x446) Image search: [Google]
1446886569203.jpg
25 KB, 644x446
>>55208415
Let the expatriated illegals raze their home country. If they have no opportunities, maybe they should band together and create some for themselves.

It is no longer the job o the West to uphold the 2nd and 3rd worlds like Atlas with the globe.

Let them rot in their shit-filled gutters.
>>
>>55208493
I'd prefer this but it is supposedly 'insensitive'.
>>
>>55208535
It's in our interest to aid our neighbors so they don't fuck it up on our soil. It's helping you now so you don't take my shit later
>>
>>55208540
Ah yes, genocide
>>
File: 1401345722486.png (10 KB, 126x113) Image search: [Google]
1401345722486.png
10 KB, 126x113
FUCK TRUMP!
We as latinos are united behind Jeb who supports amnesty for all illegals! Trump is a racist who only married white women unlike Jeb who wants more cultural diversity in america.

We as latinos have spoken and you will listen!
Jeb 2016!!!!!!!!!!
>>
>>55208665
No it isn't. Fuck them. The cartel wants to start shit and we turn Tijuana in Flanders Fields.
>>
>>55208415
We've tried that in nations in the middle east

>Enact trade agreements and policy that favor Mexico
They already do

>Start dismantling the drug war
It would be strangled out if there were no illegal personel traffic between the united states and mexico
>>
>>55208415
Oh, sort of like how America did in Afghanist-
Nevermind, what about Iraq and Sryi-
Hmm...
>>
>>train illegals as troops for mexican drug war aid suppression
>train cartel members to fight against the cartel
Nice going, chimp.
We need to deport them and force them to build the great wall.
>>
>>55208415
>giving money to mexico

and then in two years nothing will have improved and they will ask for more money
>>
>dumb bernie voter thinks we can't do both
>>
>>55209969
>Tried in Middle East
There are big differences though. We are actively at war there
>They already do
Well obviously it's not good enough. Let's make america great again
>It would be strangled out if there were no illegal personel traffic between the united states and mexico
Yeah no. If there's a market they will come. But increased border patrol is not a bad option in addition
>>
>>55208415
>spend billions of dollars to send illegals away and keep them from coming back
>suddenly have billions of extra dollars because don't have to take care of them anymore
That worked out well.
>>
>>55210120
Implying those majorly oppressed by the cartels are cartel members.
Don't be retarded. If they were cartel why are they living in poverty here
>>
>>55210463
Oh yeah, they won't come back. Nice job, you've fix the problem with a magic wall
>>
>>55208493
>>55208540
Whoa dude edgy.

You should show these posts to all your middle school buddies
>>
>>55210579
Thanks
>>
>>55210117
Big difference being that we are constantly bombing and causing more shit. Not to mention our loooong history of putting in puppets. This way illegals get a job and meaning to thier lives. Now that's some hearts and mind shit
>>
File: abbie-hoffman-1.jpg (380 KB, 1050x1034) Image search: [Google]
abbie-hoffman-1.jpg
380 KB, 1050x1034
>>55208415
Literally nothing you can say now will have any credibility.

Your idea would just be stupid if you hadn't tried to imply you knew something Trump and those supporting him didn't.

There's an entire cartel that's run by mexicans we trained to help fight the cartels. Could you be any more fucking stupid?
>>
>>55208415

>mexico's problems
>somehow our responsibility
>>
>>55208415
You solutions are all positive reinforcement. Why reward the corrupt Mexican government? We should just install an isolationist dictator like in North Korea and let him take care of the walls.
>>
>>55208493
PREP THE GAS
>>
>>55210731
>Could you be any more fucking stupid?
Well he could have told us all to vote for Sanders, but he didn't.
>>
>>55208415
Short sight3d? What the fuck is a sight3d?
>>
>>55208415
Sorry OP you seem to not know jack shit how business works, that's not even a good deal in the longrun.
>>
Literally all we need to do is more heavily police the border and increase deportations. People are making this issue way too complicated and the wall idea is retarded.

The problem is at this point neither democrats nor even republicans actually want illegal immigration to stop. Democrats and neo-libs want it to continue because spics vote blue, and republicans don't want it to stop because the corporations who fund them benefit from illegal slave labor.

Even if Trump was elected he would get cockblocked on the issue from both sides.
>>
File: aridotwink2.jpg (64 KB, 1080x720) Image search: [Google]
aridotwink2.jpg
64 KB, 1080x720
>>55210932
>>55209121
>>55208540
>>55208493
>Le genocidal mastermind face

Top kek.
>>
>>55208415
>>Enact trade agreements and policy that favor Mexico

wat
>>
>>55210731
Yes, I think theres a lot that trump and his supporters don't know or want to consider.
The us trained Zetas saw their origins in the 80's us led bullshit counter revolutinary wars. Contras come from a horribly fucked up place to begin with, no wonder they broke off
>>
File: Yuma Sector.jpg (92 KB, 640x463) Image search: [Google]
Yuma Sector.jpg
92 KB, 640x463
>>55210953
I had not considered that. However in the context of just the drug war, Bernie's idea is actually less stupid than this one.

>>55211166
>What is the Yuma Sector?

It's like you just wade in here without an ounce of research and think you know an issue better than a credible candidate for the presidency.
>>
>>55208415
You pulled your figures from where? Somewhere south of your abdomen I imagine.

I think it's a great idea to withhold aid money (that we shouldn't be doling out in the first place) to use to secure our border and remove criminals.
>>
Revise the Farm Bill. The US is manipulating the price of corn and that is why a lot of immigrants are coming North. Most immigrants that come into the United States are farm workers looking for a job because the US dominates corn crops, China comes in second. And this is why the farmers and Restaurants hire them because they know that they have all the skills necessary to do the job while paying them next to nothing. So when Anthony Bourdain gets on his high horse talking about Trump's policy for illegal immigrants he's being a hypocrite because he and the US Restaurant industry are taking advantage of these Migrate Workers.
>>
File: 12.jpg (45 KB, 419x430) Image search: [Google]
12.jpg
45 KB, 419x430
There has been a surge in anti-Trump activity today.

They must be getting worried.
>>
or, they could just be deported, and not spending hundreds of billions in handouts?
It's their problem to solve, not the USA's
>>
>>55211320
>credible candidate for the presidency

Who is that?
>>
>>55211320
Was that supposed to be a convincing argument or something? Obviously the border patrol is doing a fucking SHIT job considering the problem we're already in.
>>
>>55211331
Oh god, this. If we could just fuck corn subsidies, corn-derivative subsidies and corn protection tariffs. I'm not sure about it's effects on immigration, but if we could get that government dick out of farmer's mouths we'd be so much better off as a nation.
>>
>>55210953
I could be far more stupid, I'm on 4chan, aren't I? But hey, I'm listening and trying to figure out why we are reverting to a deport policy that obviously won't work
>>
File: 1446782733662.jpg (142 KB, 1008x537) Image search: [Google]
1446782733662.jpg
142 KB, 1008x537
>>55209784

>mfw shills
>>
File: 2-Donald-Trump1-500x372.jpg (68 KB, 500x372) Image search: [Google]
2-Donald-Trump1-500x372.jpg
68 KB, 500x372
>>55211368

That's what I take it as. I keep hearing about how Carson is in front for the Republicans, but no one seems to be focusing on him as an opponent. Gee I wonder why? Not like those numbers could be tampered with or outright fabricated eh?
>>
>>55211437
It would be if you have a fucking clue about the subject. The walls built in the Yuma sector dropped interceptions along it's 120 miles length by 72%. Trump mentioned it specifically in his new book.

He wants to go better, but Yuma is the gold standard right now. Walls and trenches with 75ft no man's land in between for border patrol to drive.
>>
>>55211075
>Business
Id like to see the issue solved for real
>>
File: 36.png (428 KB, 564x512) Image search: [Google]
36.png
428 KB, 564x512
>>55211479
We've got a a really active Carson shill (he always posts the "he doesn't give a fuck!" image with Trump crying instead of Rand) but he's on his own these days especially after Carson keeps humiliating himself.

>>55211472
Shills seem to focus in on one thread and bomb it heavily. You'll see a huge wave of 5-6 anti-Trump US flag ID's appearing in a few minutes. Then they are gone as soon as they arrived.

Anyway I'm off to sleep. I want to catch the SNL repeat tomorrow morning before I have work.

God bless
Trump2016
>>
>>55211368
This Trump ordeal is hilarious, as /pol/ murrikans that are actually interested in politics and the well-being of USA are the ones that are getting horribly fucked, as everytime they try to discuss something they are drowned by trumptards. Do you think that Rand Paul, for example, isn't very disappointed of how his retarded countrymen got driven away from him by a meme retard like Trump? I wonder if he hates his countrymen now.
>>
>>55211399
It's going to cost us billions to deport em all anyway
>>
>>55211479
fuck off faggot. you probably believe in the 9/11 conspiracies too you god damn bipolar piece of garbage. rid the gene pool of your god damn life. Trump 2016
>>
>>55211685
build wall

>>55211698
one-time cost
>>
File: Nuke.jpg (34 KB, 480x360) Image search: [Google]
Nuke.jpg
34 KB, 480x360
>>55208415
Fixing Mexico.
>>
>>55211698
And?

You toss around billions like we don't spend nearly 100 billion at the state level on entitlements, hospitals, and schooling for illegals. We spend over a billion a year keeping illegals in prison.

Billions to deport them would be a saving. 20 billion to build the Trump wall? Less than a year of California's direct illegal immigrant costs.
>>
File: aridofag is butthurt.jpg (61 KB, 580x648) Image search: [Google]
aridofag is butthurt.jpg
61 KB, 580x648
>>55211762
Trump panders to the most stupid people there is, they are actually stupid enough to believe he will do anything.
>>55211790
How are your nukes going sissy manlet?
>>
>>55208415
Yeah just throw a bunch of welfare at those savages, sure worked for the Indians.

You're like the people that think we can fix Africa, or worse that we have a moral obligation to funnel the fruits of our labor into that shithole.
>>
File: 1445190099207.jpg (15 KB, 300x300) Image search: [Google]
1445190099207.jpg
15 KB, 300x300
>>55211734

kek. you're a special kind of retard aren't you?
>>
>>55208415
THEY ARE A MODERN COUNTRY THEY CAN DO IT THEMSELVES

LIBERALS ARE ENABLERS AND THEREFOR THE REAL RACISTS
>>
File: 1446856828476.gif (762 KB, 480x400) Image search: [Google]
1446856828476.gif
762 KB, 480x400
>>55208415
>train illegals
>trade agreements
>drug war

Wow what a massive waste of time and money. You also disregard the fact that most of immigrants are not mexican but central/south american.

If you genuinely want to make a difference in central America in a very easy way while profiting at the same time then legalize cocaine. Why do people leave central america in droves? Why do they send their 10 yr olds alone on dangerous trips where they could very realistically die before even making it to America? They do it because they are afraid of being killed by cartels and no one can stop cartels because they have near unlimited power all the way up to the top tier government officials. This is funded by 90% cocaine and 10% human trafficking/misc drugs. Legalizing and selling cocaine in the US would cripple cartels over-night as well as make the drug safer while also profiting from it. No more retard college freshmen overdosing on ephedrine and drywall thinking it's coke. And no more immigration problem because contrary to popular belief, people are not willing to risk dying just to go to another country, the majority only leave if forced to.
>>
File: Butthurt Spic.jpg (303 KB, 738x438) Image search: [Google]
Butthurt Spic.jpg
303 KB, 738x438
>>55211928

Our nukes are fine, Paco.

Build Wall.

Remove Taco.

Pray we let you live.

TRUMP 2016!
>>
>>55210394
>There are big differences though
Its not so different. There are drug wars in the mid east too. And what makes you think that illegals are going to want to fight in a war against drugs in Mexico? What reason do they have? A lot of them arent even mexican to begin with.

>Let's make america great again
Why would you want Trump in office? He has said multiple times that he will dominate Mexico economically.

>If there's a market they will come
Thats the point of transport strangulation. If there is no way to move the product, there will be no market. And the main method to move the drugs is through illegal immigration.

After that, then what? Super tanker crates? Airliners? It will get much more difficult for the drug smugglers.
>>
>>55208415
B-but, we trained the Zetas.
>>
So your plan is to interfere and try to "Uplift" a poorer less advanced nation?

Hasn't the US been trying to do that in the Middle East for decades? hasn't worked.
>>
>>55212182
Why is that when yoou post in /mu/ you mock Trump and support Sanders then?
Thread replies: 61
Thread images: 16

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.