[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
In order to end skyjackings why don't we just arm all the
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 3
File: smooth cruising.jpg (5 KB, 284x177) Image search: [Google]
smooth cruising.jpg
5 KB, 284x177
In order to end skyjackings why don't we just arm all the passengers on the plane, that way no one will even dare think to fucking do anything, because they'd have the sights of 50 guns aimed at them in a second.

Instead of arguing over locked cockpit doors why aren't we discussing the arming of all passengers?
>>
The fear of death doesn't stop the crazies from shooting people.
>>
>>55208411
Why I don't understand is why they just don't put a button in the cock that the pilots can hit if there is any disturbances that releases a gas that puts all the passengers to sleep, so that no one is harmed.
>>
>>55208637
You have to be joking.. This is an even worse idea than op's.
>>
File: giphy.gif (754 KB, 400x358) Image search: [Google]
giphy.gif
754 KB, 400x358
>>55208411
It's called a Flight Deck, not a cockpit

Also,

>Babbys first shitty analogy thread

Hurr Durr gun control
>>
I think a possible solution would be to forbid anyone to get up at anytime during the flight and actually have people locked into their seats, and they have the option of either wearing a diaper on the flight or having a catheter placed in them.
>>
>>55208637
I don't think that's how sedation works, if you fuck up the amount people die. And the amount varies per person.
I'm not an expert so maybe it's feasible with gas, but I've worked with vets who were extremely careful about the dosage they put into tranquilizer rifles.
>>
>>55208411
I don't think Jack Sparrow can ride sea turtles onto airplanes.
>>
The best possible solution is to change the second amendment and take everyone's guns. (ignore my id goys)
>>
>>55208411
Because I bet it wouldn't be good to have people punching holes in a pressurized cabin.

We have hidden and armed flight marshals. That's good enough for me.
>>
FYI there's a cop on every flight in the United States.
>>
>>55208411
How about we just ban Muslims from flights?
>>
>>55208711
Tell me what exactly is not feasible about anon's idea?
>>
>>55208599
>>55208711
>>55209000
Jewpower gives me all doubles and triples, means I'm right too.
>>
File: dafuq.jpg (5 KB, 173x140) Image search: [Google]
dafuq.jpg
5 KB, 173x140
>>55208411
>implying a planejacking actually occurred on 9/11
>>
>>55209188
because a gun shot thru the cabin would be a depressurization disaster possibly leading to a crash killing everybody. Please not that there are special bullets for this kind of situation. I have some. The tips on the ones I have are blue. They apparently have little ability to penetrate past the torso. Interesting footnote, on the package it says: made in Isreal. Seriously. They came 6 to a package if memory serves me correctly at about half the total cost as a good brand in a box of 50. -making them about 4x as expensive per piece. I got them as a novely and used 3 just to try them out.
>>
>>55209510
What about the anon who wants to put the passengers to sleep?
>>
>>55209510
Why do they even bother with pressurizing the cabin?
>>
>>55209808

So you can survive the -70F up at 35,000 feet retard.
>>
>>55209610
I don't know about putting passengers to sleep. But I would arm all the pilots. And I plan to drive whenever possible. Certainly no more international travel. But that's just me.
>>
Air Marshals program.
>>
>>55209921
How come I've seen on tv where airplane windows were shot out and it took a while for the cabin to regain pressure but they kept flying but wit a breeze?

Here's an example

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MAQJrv_AwZQ
>>
>>55210164

Because they were low enough that you don't get hypoxia. Pressurization solves a lot of problems that deal with not only keeping the cargo in good condition but also your ability to control the damn plane. I don't care if you lift a lot and have the strength of 100 men. Your ass can't do shit if you're unconscious because of a lack of air and frozen limbs.
>>
>>55208917
You havent thought of the smell you bitch YOU HAVENT THOUGHT OF THE SMELL
>>
>>55210549
Don't they have diapers that are highly smell containing, or maybe everyone could just wear an oxygen mask for the duration of the flight.
Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.