[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
American Jews, Where does your loyalty lay? With your race or
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 69
Thread images: 11
File: Pollard-0cc7e.jpg (108 KB, 606x633) Image search: [Google]
Pollard-0cc7e.jpg
108 KB, 606x633
Do you first support your country or your race/religion?
>>
Religion > Israel > America
>>
>>55208285
>needing to ask this question
>>
>>55208285
Jews are always loyal to Israel first. Not that there's much difference, though. Israel and the US are basically one country led by the same people.
>>
File: 1441948231897.jpg (15 KB, 400x400) Image search: [Google]
1441948231897.jpg
15 KB, 400x400
Jews
>>
>>55208379

Quiet you Iberian Paella monkey!
>>
File: Neutral_President.jpg (21 KB, 353x270) Image search: [Google]
Neutral_President.jpg
21 KB, 353x270
>Jonathon Jay Pollard is being released on November 20, 2015
>>
Both Jews and Chinese will always have more loyalty to their ethnic homeland.

This is why Multi-culti won't work.
>>
if you could only save one, which would you save?

1 Iranian Jew?
2. American christian?
>>
My loyalty is to Pol.

Some things are more important than shekels.
>>
half-jew here

country becuase I recognize that Israel isn't even the legitimate homeland of Ashkenazi, nor do I even think Ashkenazi are even genetically Hebrew.
>>
>>55208285

> Do you first support your country or your race/religion?

Haha - like they're gonna tell you the truth? They're jews, moron.
>>
>>55208285
Like you even have to ask...
>>
>>55208285

American kikes have abandoned judaism in favor of secular leftism, their new religion.

Don't just take my word for it.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=M5IqH7oJ9h4
>>
>>55208932
> bothering asking this question

American jews absolutely loath white americans, specially the evangelist/southern ones.
>>
>>55209093
What are ashkenazi then, if not semitic ?
>>
Nationality:Ukrainian Jew
Affiliation: Nationalist, Zionist
Loyalties: America>Israel>Ukraine>Russia
Religion: Jewish
>>
File: Ancestry Better.png (72 KB, 1070x593) Image search: [Google]
Ancestry Better.png
72 KB, 1070x593
>>55210140
Forgot to post my proof
>>
>>55210099
>>not knowing that southern evangelists are now hardcore zionists

just look up Pamela Geller
>>
>>55210161
> ashkenazi
> european

Wtf is this crap ? Ashkenazi are purely afro-semitic, not european.
>>
>>55210236
That's the key point: evangelist choke on jewish cock on a daily basis, but jews hate white americans nonetheless.
>>
>>55210250
Do you even know genetics?
Ashekenazis are admixtured Sephardic Jews with Europeans
>>
>>55210250
they're definitely mixed race. There are orthodox jews with blonde and red hair and blue eyes. Others have some mongoloid features particularly the Ukrainian ones.
>>
>>55210336
My dad and brother both have blue eyes, so much for my mongoloid features
>>
>>55210433
I have Lithuanian jewish ancestors and some of them have slightly chinky looking eyes
>>
>>55210250
Ashkenazi are like 15-20% slavic. They are almost slavic as Serbs.
>>
>>55208285
Mizrahi mom from Iraq, ashkenazi dad from Russia
No idea.
>>
File: image.jpg (42 KB, 552x310) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
42 KB, 552x310
>>55210291
>>55210336
>>55210473

All these jews in denial. Be proud of your semitic heritage, you ancestors were east-african semites. There is no shame in that.
But european you are not.
>>
>>55210812
well my dad is half Italian and half Irish
>>
>>55210975
You're a filthy greasy Mick-Wop potato-gook.

I'm a potato-gook too.
>>
>>55210812
>being proud of being jewish
Fucking sick, I'm Jewish myself and I hate all Jews.
>>
>>55208285
My loyalty prioritization goes as follows
>Family
>Friends
>Money
>Inner Community
>Political Affiliation
>Outer Community (Eretz Y'Israel, "muh Jewish culture/heritage, the US at large etc.)
There is some inter-category elasticity, intra-category prioritization, and some loyalties that exist in multiple categories (e.g. some of my family is in Israel, which strengthen's my affinity for that specific larger community).
>>55208389
>Jews are always loyal to Israel first.
There are many hyper-religious Jews that reject Zionism and Israel on theological grounds.

There are many liberal Jews, or hyper-American-nationalist Jews, that reject Zionism and Israel on political grounds.

There are many of us who just dislike Israelis.
>>
>>55208285
As a White I value the race and the race only.
>>
>>55212348
Self-hating faggot

I hate liberal, secular Jews,and welfare leeching haredim. I don't hate the average right-wing hard working Jew
>>
>>55210099
Ashkenazim Jews tend to dislike Sephardic Jews.
Ashkenazim Jews tend to like the protection and funding American Christian evangelicals give.

To Zionists, the Iranian Jew who says
>Israel? Iran is my home. Why would I want to give them manpower, taxes, business and good PR?
may be considered a traitor.
>>
>>55212435
>self-hating faggot
Do you know whre you're at? /pol/ hates Jews. Go suck GOP dick.
>I don't hate the average right-wing hard working Jew
Good job, you're so brainwashed you'll even support right-wing Jews that are most likely still Zionist jews. As long as someone is right-wing they're good, right? Fucking moron.
>>
>>55212416

lol white is not a race. Do you recognise homo sapien as a species.
>>
>>55212435
> average hard-working jews

Working hard to destroy the civilization of the white man that accepted them and gave them a home, working hard to exterminate the white man's bloodline through moral corruption, subversion and mass immigration.
Yeah, let's support them.
>>
>>55213000
This, and checked.
>>
>>55210140
Why Russia?
>>
American Jew who doesn't actively practice religion.

Dislike Zionists
Hate Radical Lefty sabben da goyim jews.

Loyalty: Self > Family > City/Neighbors > Country
>>
>>55213611
I speak Russian, so I quite admire the soviet union's nationalism, because my ancestors fought for it. I feel a cultural connection to Russia still.
>>
File: 1445305801.jpg (104 KB, 680x680) Image search: [Google]
1445305801.jpg
104 KB, 680x680
This
>>
File: images (12).jpg (25 KB, 501x293) Image search: [Google]
images (12).jpg
25 KB, 501x293
>>55214229
My kikes
>>
>>55213000
Wasted trips.
Go to the Kibbutz one time and determine for yourself whether these people are out to destroy White Civilization.
>>
does /pol/ support their country or their race?

if europe becomes natsoc and starts kicking out the non whites, and america decides that "thats racist/ethnic cleansing" and declares war on europe, whose side would you fight for?
>>
I just wish my own people weren't so stupid and so quick to do what the Jews want.

Fuck why are people here, especially baby boomers, so fucking stupid???
>>
>>55214567
> people in charge of immigration policy in France: jews and cultural marxist whites
> people in charge of the media in France: jews and cultural marxist whites
> everywhere, Cohens, Goldsteins, Levys and other kikes telling french people that our future is being replaced (culturaly enriched) by sub-saharan africans and muslims.
> everywhere, jews having their own schools, companies, universities, communities where they keep themselves and streghten their numbers and wealth while white people are told to mingle with the lowest form of gypsies and africans
> everywhere, sand-niggers breeding like rats and white womyn pooping niglets faster than it takes a kike to name each and single one of the 6 millions

The jews have won they war against white people. I wonder what they will do with after that. Subvert and destroy China ?
>>
>>55208285
depends on the jew.
some will go one way some the other.
they are most likely to betray america on grey issues like information on arab states as op's pic did
>>
>>55208569
he should have stay to rot in prison for all I care.
>>
>>55208285
John Pollard sought to obtain American secrets for Israel's sake - but if America is Israel's ally, why is it keeping secrets from Israel?

Moreover, there's no dichotomy between loyalty to the USA and loyalty to Israel.
>>
>>55217225
pollard was working for his own sake, he came to the with American secrets rather than being an agent, he was looking to sell the info and the mosad went along with him, this happened a few times (the mosad told him to stop but he kept going) until he was caught.
greedy bastard.
>>
>>55216233
Exactly, and France is farther along in terms of White/Non-White ratio than really any other country.
>>
>>55208285
>Do you first support your country or your race/religion?
The average American Jew supports neither.
They are the most secular people, bonding not over faith, but over culture. Their religion is forgotten. They're like the Jews Moses left at the foot of the mountain when he left to talk to God. 15 minutes without Moses, it didn't matter all the miracles that saw them freed, they were melting gold to make a statue of a fucking cow to worship. They don't care about their faith.

As for nation? They are the forefront of the political left. More government power, more law, more regulation, less individual rights, less free markets. They stand for everything that opposes our nation's inherent values. They don't care about the country.

There are some Jews who this does not apply to, either because they are religions, because they do not support the authoritarian left, or simply because they don't care and want to live their lives. But most Jews are dangerous. And it isn't because they're Jews that they are dangerous, but rather because they abandoned everything their faith calls for, all in the name of trying to get back at European culture for being mean to them. They're more butthurt than niggers talking about how they were once slaves.

I'm a Jew, btw
>>
>>55208389
bullshit. you will find no one in America who has more hatred of Israel, questions its right to exist, and calls them terrorists for how they handle Hamas scum, then the average American Jew. And the same thing happens in Israel. Some of the strongest pro-Palestinian, anti Jewish civilian attitudes in their government come from the far left Jews in it.

The far left authoritarian Jew is the enemy of everyone, Jew, Christian, American, European, Israeli. The only people they are not the enemy of is the fucking Muslim hoard. The only silver lining of them ever winning is the fact that they will be the first ones with their heads on the chopping blocks, begging for mercy, when the Muslims conqueror us.
Which is funny, because the exact same fate waited for them when the managed to push communism through. They were some of the first killed, and they wept, never understanding why. Fucking progressive cowards.
>>
>>55208357
in america, i bet thats the case for not just jews
>>
File: Henry_A_Kissinger.jpg (333 KB, 2000x2459) Image search: [Google]
Henry_A_Kissinger.jpg
333 KB, 2000x2459
>>55208389
except kissinger
>>
>>55220067
Based. Half-WASP mischling here. Why do I never meet pro-America, pro-West Jews in real life? Growing up surrounded by Jews, I can only think of a single one (besides myself) who loved America, Western Civilization, individual rights, gun rights, etc, and he too was only half Jewish.
>>
>>55220430
half-WASP also. Jewish father, mom was from a protestant, English/Irish/German family.
My direct Jewish family (father, Grandfather RIP, and Grandmother) are all fairly sane people. Never very close to the rest of that side. Knew some other family members who were reasonable people, but more of them, and their acquaintances, fell further into the liberal left bullshit spectrum.

Then again, though they were far from orthodox, the actual faith meant something to my Jewish family. The worst Jews in the world, the ones that /pol/ rallies so strongly against? Completely faithless. They don't care about their religion. Being a Jew for them is just a badge they can wear (and allow them to scream 'Muh holocaust!' whenever they get butthurt)
>>
Country
Religion
Race

Fucking papish cunts
>>
File: trump-tweets-nazi.jpg (84 KB, 620x391) Image search: [Google]
trump-tweets-nazi.jpg
84 KB, 620x391
>>55210077
Shapiro is classic controlled chaos MUH ANTI-SEMITISM. How can you call out the left without explicitly calling out the Jewish monopolized media? "Curiously", I've never heard him or Breitbart do it WHEN THE TRUTH IS ON WIKIPEDIA. Leftism is not just what they think it's HOW THEY THINK it's not just what they are it's HOW THEY ARE. They are sick freaks who will never let go of their hatred for white people that never did anything wrong to them.

Because they are vicious, psychopathic people who will seize and hold onto power at any costs.

Read Saul Alinsky's 12 rules for radicals. What kind of Satanic abomination could even cook up this garbage?

http://www.bestofbeck.com/wp/activism/saul-alinskys-12-rules-for-radicals
>>
>>55220756
You sound like my aforementioned half-Jewish friend. Any chance you're from New England

My Jewish side (mothers - fathers' side are pure Anglo-Saxon blue-bloods) are decent as far as Jews go - no bankers, Marxist professors, sleazy lawyers, or anything of the sort. But I could never have a deep conversation about America or American values with them. They just don't feel that connection. And like most Jews, they're uncomfortable with WASP-y ideals and traditions.

I've never really known any Orthodox Jews, but the ones who actually work (not the welfare-leech Hassids) seem decent enough. Still foreign to me, personally, but at least I can respect them.
>>
File: denis_goldberg_1.jpg (63 KB, 1608x905) Image search: [Google]
denis_goldberg_1.jpg
63 KB, 1608x905
my loyalties are
1. shekels
2. repeat step 1
>>
>>55220756

There's no doubt that the Jews are exceptional people resulting in a coupling of inherent genetic intelligence and the perfect upbringing for analysis (Jewish experience) but their tribalism is to the detriment of the general population.

Israel needs to chill the fuck out and stop rabidly instigating for wars.
>>
>>55222240
nah. Buffalo, NY.
>They just don't feel that connection.
I'm not sure how fair that is. My family does. If you asked them what they were, sure, they'd say "Jewish" first, but if you suggested you meant nationality, they'd very quickly, and with some pride, say American. It isn't that they don't connect to America, rather that they just see their subgroup, Jew, as primary.
This is only a bad thing when you are a far leftist who does not see yourself as American, at all. Or who would see themselves as American, but think that everything must be torn down and rebuilt in some totalitarian image.

It is worth noting, however, that I have never met who did not think of themselves as white. That also seems to be a progressive thing. I was surprised the first time someone suggested I wasn't white, because I was also Jewish. My grandfather was too. He had always thought of himself as white.
>>
>>55214895
You answered that question in 1939.
>>
>>55222436
>but their tribalism is to the detriment of the general population.
Not an unfair point, but despite their general tribal nature, they are generally not rabid xenophobes.

>Israel needs to chill the fuck out and stop rabidly instigating for wars.
you know, look at the last 1400 years of the middle east, and find me a time when people were not invading and slaughtering each other over some infantile reason. Israel is no saint when it comes to the disaster in that part of the world, but if the Jews were wiped out a thousand years ago and Israel did not exist today, that whole are would still be a violent, backward hellhole
>>
pollard just goes to show that jews are for themselves first, anyone else secondary, unless they are reformist. any other attitude is just silly goy liberal rationalization
>>
>>55214895
>America
>white
Thread replies: 69
Thread images: 11

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.