[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Who do you think has the better point /pol/, or do they both
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2
File: Black and white culture.jpg (37 KB, 622x431) Image search: [Google]
Black and white culture.jpg
37 KB, 622x431
Who do you think has the better point /pol/, or do they both make fair points or are they both wrong?

This is a debate that occurred on a Fox local station that escalated very quickly.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9DmJhp1N_XI
>>
She's a snotty kid with no respect.
He's a grown man who got trolled by a little girl.

They're both faggots.
>>
>>55208059
I'm referring to the cop and the kid.
>>
>>55207744
I think they're both off their rockers.
>>
>>55207744
Where do they find these nuts who start raising their voices after the first sentence, and who give the most extreme argument on both sides.

>Hur whitey hurr
>Democrats hurr

Christ on a crutch.
>>
>>55207744
>Ones a nigger
>Ones a woman
>They're debating
>Pick a side

Sophie's choice wasn't even this hard.
>>
>>55207744
D I N D U N U F F I N
I
N
D
U

N
U
F
F
I
N
>>
>>55207744
What a QT gril.

Pure white aryan.
>>
File: 1429628007688.jpg (126 KB, 857x1046) Image search: [Google]
1429628007688.jpg
126 KB, 857x1046
>>55207744

Niggers are out of control in this country. Even when they have a nigger president they still chimp out. The root cause of the nigger problem is bucks muh diking every single sow they see and leaving them with 10 keeds and no father.
>>
>>55208364
She probably a slut. That dress is way too short for a respectable woman.
>>
>>55207744

god the guy is such a retard, the mass shootings done by whites have nothing to do with this.
>>
>>55207744
Who is this Quanell X and why has he not been memed?
>>
>Quanell X
>>
>>55208907
I like that name. I'm gonna name my son that.
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.