[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>tfw I am a new father of a daughter and I have to constantly
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1
File: 842.png.cf.jpg (18 KB, 415x400) Image search: [Google]
842.png.cf.jpg
18 KB, 415x400
>tfw I am a new father of a daughter and I have to constantly worry about her.

I can't even take care of myself.

Today's life is shit.
>>
Gotta save that white race Chad.
>>
>>55207302

I have a nearly 4 year old daughter, ask me anything.
>>
yeah i have a puppy it's pretty hard to take care of always poo and stuff life hard sometime
>>
I too have a 4 year old daughter, ask me anything.
>>
>>55207337
>nearly
>>
>>55207337
I too have a four year old, as well as a twelve year old. We will set OP straight on how he's being a bitch nigga and make a man of him.
>>
name three stuff you do to ensure your child will be okay in life when you're not there to help her
>>
>>55207484
then i will tell you if i wish you were my dad or not
>>
>>55207484
Name three things?

Provide a stable home.
Guarantee that she will have adequate money to pursue job training of meaningful education later in life... Only release the money if it will be used toward an education that pays out.
Don't be a degenerate. Being blind drunk or high on drugs is lame. If you smoke, do it outside and use Listerine Breath Strips™ and keep scented hand sanitizer in your pocket.

Remember, there's nothing inherently wrong with smoking, especially if you can stretch a pack to last three or more days. If you don't smoke now, don't start. It'll be impossible to quit until the kid is in school.
>>
>>55207302
Here's my advice OP:

When you're single and you're about to have a kid, it can feel like your world is caving in around you and everything's about to end. You realize after having the kid that life goes on. Pregnancy lasts 9 months to help you get used to the idea.

Crying babies can frazzle your nerves, but if you feel like you wanna shake the baby, just go walk away and come back - they don't cry themselves to death.

I read "The Happiest Baby on the Block" which basically just says, constantly keep your baby swaddled, they like to be on their side or stomach, they like white noise (fan, radio static, shushing), and they like constant motion (bouncing, rocking). The idea is to simulate the womb.

As children grow older, little by little, you just enough time to get used to their old shit by the time they are throwing new shit at you.

Use Baby Einstien to teach your kid sign language around 3-6 months, it lays the building blocks of communication early.
>>
>>55207743
you qualify and are accepted for the position of my dad

details of where to send the money to come
>>
>>55207755
I played a lot of Xbox while using these techniques, desu senpai.
>>
>>55208003
Kek. Thank you fellows.
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.