[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Any idea on how he's going to deport 11 million hard working
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 102
Thread images: 14
File: image.jpg (465 KB, 4272x3204) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
465 KB, 4272x3204
Any idea on how he's going to deport 11 million hard working people?
>>
>>55207276
>hard working
>people
>>
>>55207276
There's maybe one hard working person in the typical house of illegals, the rest stay home all day eating egos & pizza rolls playing xbox and only leave the house to go grocery shopping with EBT.
>>
Ask the germans.
>>
>>55207276
easily.
>>
>>55207715

You're dense if you don't think spics work harder than the spoiled white snowflakes white America is producing today
>>
he takes their taco loving asses and places them in mexico

then the unemployed americans take their jobs and everything has a net benefit
>>
>>55207276
>hard working
>people
>>
They're going to deport themselves when he declares it legal to hunt and kill illegals
>>
>>55207276

Any idea on how tens of millions of white Americans feel watching their beloved cities turn into brown skinned, 3rd world fucking shit holes?

http://www.latimes.com/local/california/la-me-census-latinos-20150708-story.html

>It's official: Latinos now outnumber whites in California
>>
>>55208176
You're lazy if you don't do the menial things the mexicans do. A robot or retard could do the same thing as a mexican.

The illegals of today are basically paid slave labor.
>>
>>55208176
>Work

You have to be a citizen to work, these
>Hard workers
Can work as hard as they want, but they aren't working legitimately. Therefore they aren't working.

Fuck off you sneaky beaner trying to blend in just because you have an American flag.
>>
Eisenhower deported millions of them back in the 50's. Trump just needs to follow that plan, scaling it up a bit.

Once it really starts happening, tons of them will self-deport, so they can take their stuff with them. As opposed to being snagged and shipped w/o it.

>http://www.csmonitor.com/2006/0706/p09s01-coop.html
>>
>>55207276
He doesn't have to,once the first three or four million go even the dumb one's get the picture and leave on there own.
>>
>>55208176
>You're dense if you don't think spics work harder

Yet another fallacy. "Work harder" doesn't mean quality work.

Every single fucking mexican I have ever known has done a shit tier job. Whether it's working with them as co-workers, or hiring them to do jobs or fix my car.

There's a reason why it's called "mexican tier work".

Sloppy and generally shit. That's the mexican way.

Do you spics ever come up with new fallacies and lies? Because these ones are getting real old and tiresome.

The ONLY person who appreciates spic alleged "hard work" are the filthy jew kikes who hire them for cheap wages (so they don't have to pay a white man a living wage) and the spics produce more good for Mr. Goldstein's corporation so he can make even more shekels and continue to pay Juan, Jose and Consuela $4/hr.
>>
>>55208425
Too true. And its not like they're working as nuclear engineers, we're talking about landscaping and food industry.
>>
>>55208511
>And its not like they're working as nuclear engineers

This is why I have no problem with Ching Chong Chinaman coming over to America and getting a job as some high-end engineer to build bridges or make shit safter in America.

Fucking mexicans are a plague unleashed upon America by the traitors/tyrants/marxists and anti-American communists in Washington DC
>>
File: 1445220556803.jpg (177 KB, 625x720) Image search: [Google]
1445220556803.jpg
177 KB, 625x720
>>55207276
With the police....

I'm mean thats pretty standard.

Not like he can use magic to have jesus ride down on his blazing steed of fire and flames to herd up the pendejos and ship them back to the bean field.

Fact trumps going to increase the police state 10 fold. It starts out with "we need to round up the Gardners" and then they never cut back. The police are here.to stay and they're used against..... any guesses?......that's right......YOU
>>
>>55208360
THIS everyone seems to have forgotten that we already did this successfully before. And more than 50 years ago. We should be able to do that now with ease.
>>
File: TrumpTrain.jpg (130 KB, 600x363) Image search: [Google]
TrumpTrain.jpg
130 KB, 600x363
>>55207276
>Deport all arrested illegals
>Mandatory E-Verify for all companies
>heavy fines for companies that hire illegals
>cutting off all government benefits and services to non-citizens
Basically he'll make America such a hostile environment for non-citizens, the ones that we dont catch will leave voluntarily.
>>
>>55207276

he won't, it's all bullshit. he' just saying what the yokuls want to hear.
>>
>>55207276
>hard working people
They literally only come here to leech off our welfare programs.
>>
>>55208765
>>55208765
God damn were a nation of idiots. Not seeing any issues with any of this

Mandatory e verify - who's paying for this? Oh right the employeer.

Shouldn't be to bad, just another government fee.

I know of alot of local farms that use illegals to work the farms. All of these farms will be hurt by this brilliant idea.

Price of food to increase

I won't be suprised if alot of companies leave the country try or just shut down
>>
>>55208939
God bless those asians, such a model minority.

I hate how welfare has become normalized, minorites use it like its nothing when i was poor it took me forever to acceot ebt and now im back off it.
>>
>>55208340
they think I'm a world citizen lmfao, I am a White American this is the only thing that I am.
>>
>>55209220
I've got about $3000 in my checking account and $14,000 in credit card debt, am currently unemployed (but looking for a job), and I'm not on welfare. Guess my race.
>>
>>55208765
>Mandatory E-Verify for all companies

That will never happen because
>muh hurtin small business
but they could impose a fine on any company who tries to cut corners or costs by hiring an illegal worker.

If the penalty is stiff enough where the majority of employers want to follow it, the illegals will fuck off on their own. No jobs = no money to send back to El Salvador
>>
>>55209363
>That will never happen because
>>muh hurtin small business
The thing is, it's illegal to employ non-citizens, so it's in these companies' best interest to use e-verify.
>>
>>55209415
>to employ non-citizens
I mean, non-citizens without any kind of work visa.
>>
>>55208176
Its an illegal labor market, faggot. Its screwing over all Americans.

1) It hurts wages for "working Americans."
2) The rest of us have to pick up the slack in terms of social programs for the people they put out of work.

It doesn't matter how hard they work. Its illegal.
>>
>>55207276
he could audit all the farms and construction companies and fine them and deport the spics if they are illegal employing wetback scum who don't pay taxes
>>
>>55209031
Although having to pay for these wet backs to live isn't working either.

I shouldn't be handing over my hard earn bucks to give these fuckers food and shelter.
>>
>>55209031
Then the government can give money to the farms im sure Trump has it figured out he is only a billionair executive who runs hundreds of buisneses.
>>
>>55207276
He won't deport them overnight.
If an illegal gets arrested for DUI, then deported.
If an illegal gets arrested for gang violence, then deported. etc
Meaning while strengthening border security.
>>
>>55207276
I mentioned it the other night. Any interaction with any government agency results in deportation. Cop or ICE stationed at every government building. Walk in, can't prove you are a citizen, deported pending confirmation. simple as that.
>>
>>55209536
How about we just remove all income tax. I'm all for that, hell remove property tax as well. We could keep sales tax which would then level it out nicely.

We sure could use some major cuts in government anyway. This would be a great opportunity.
>>
>>55207276
>hard working people
No, he's only deporting Mexicans.
>>
>>55208176
I see why you're confused here: they do not work hard, they do not do good work. They're cheap and 100% disposable. That's it, period. Any sense of hard work you're getting is solely their desire to not go back to Mexico and get their heads lopped off
>>
all we need to do is start rounding up the mexicans outside home depo. Do that to ever homo depo and lowes in the country
>>
>>55207276
OP here
Remember, most of the anti trump threads on pol are trollish
>>
>>55209688
Are fucking retarded if you think that would happen
>>
File: download.jpg (8 KB, 250x202) Image search: [Google]
download.jpg
8 KB, 250x202
>>55207276
>illegals
>Hard Working

this is what you shitskins actually believe
>>
>>55207715
/thread
>>
>>55207276
CTRL+F "Wall"

No wall? Seems to me that militarizing the southern border should be phase 1.
>>
>>55209578
White Americans use the vast majority of discretionary government spending through Medicare. Illegals typically pay wage taxes but receive no benefits.
>>
>>55209655
although he could deport them over night, its not like its a difficult thing to do to check for papers and haul niggers to the border
>>
>>55207276
>Obama deports 500k per year

Maybe just double the staff who are already doing the deporting.
>>
>>55207276
Run around with a big net.

>>55209870
Port security funding, surely.
>>
>>55209804
I can wish can't I

You stupid fucks and your "more more more government"

I'm sick of it to be frank
>>
>>55209031
Bus in unemployed from the cities instead of the borders. Change the rules so you don't get kicked off the dole for taking a temp farm job.
>>
>>55209879
Illegals receive $54.5 billion in subsidies annually.
>>
>>55209956
I'm not more government, that's why I am voting for Trump and not bernie
>>
>>55209956
No matter how you vote, there is only ever going to be more and more government. Why not use it to do the things that benefit the citizens instead of using it to fix the problems of the rest of the world?
>>
What if Trump gasses them instead? Would Americans just stand by and watch millions of Mexicans being genocided? Or would they have a sole and do something about it? If we said "Never again" after the Holocaust, we better mean it.
>>
>>55210004

IDK why ths government just doesnt create an employment office of their own around the country.for any person who is unemployed and willing to take lower than minimum wage.

lots of unemployed people can be made to work for a living instead of being on welfare. Some support shoulx be given if they show dedication AND still cant make by.

Germany for example lowered wages in 2004 so unemployed people become poor but employed than poor unemployed and on welfare.
>>
>>55210408
>Would Americans just stand by and watch millions of Mexicans being genocided?

They would probably assist the grave digging and looting the corpses.
>>
>>55207276
The same way Truman deported 3.4 million and Eisenhower deported 2.1 million.
>>
Anyone have the pic of Megyn kelly wearing the make America great again hat?
>>
>>55210455
Farm work is exempt from minimum wage, but, you can still make ~$4k for a 4wk harvest. The problem is, if that's the only job you've had in a year, and you take that pay stub to the welfare office, you'll get kicked off.
>>
>>55210560
queue the mlg scream

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2qyBn9zOa-c
>>
>>55209906
The term "deportation" was changed after Obama took office for official statistics to include people turned away at the border, which it had never included before. Don't be fooled.
>>
>>55210560

Spics as % of the voter pool was much less back then.

Both parties get scared as shit if they upset the open borders lobby.
>>
>>55210705
Legal Latino residents supported deportation of illegal immigrants back then and the effort was led by Cesar Chavez. Legal immigrants understood that illegal immigrants drove down their wages.
>>
I think he will build a few catapults and propel them over the border.

easy peasy lemon squeezy
>>
>>55207276
With extreme prejudice.
>>
File: cartel execution.webm (3 MB, 360x240) Image search: [Google]
cartel execution.webm
3 MB, 360x240
Easy. You go after the employers, hard.

As it stands you get very little punishment for hiring illegals. At most you get a small fine. If you do it repeatedly the maximum jail time you could face is something like 5-6 months. ICE/DHS doesn't investigate anything besides the important infrastructure. Its why you won't find illegals working at places like power plants and military bases. They just need to make it a federal crime to employ illegals with million dollar fines and years of jail time.

Employers wont bother hiring illegals when they face that risk. The illegals will self deport just to survive.
>>
The problem with Mexicans is the illegals that come here for a better life are hard working.
The ones that already have citizenship are the problem because a majority have been exposed to nigger culture.
>>
File: melissa-harris-perry-375x250.jpg (45 KB, 375x250) Image search: [Google]
melissa-harris-perry-375x250.jpg
45 KB, 375x250
>>55207276
>hard working
that's fucking racist man
>>
>>55207276
>Beaner scum.

>People.

Top kek, right there.
>>
>>55208589
>This is why I have no problem with Ching Chong Chinaman coming over to America and getting a job as some high-end engineer to build bridges or make shit safter in America.

I hope you don't actually think that. asian engineers are shit-tier, the only reason they get jobs in the west is due to quotas and because they know how to say the right thing to their bosses - they are yes men and in the corporate world that's more important than actual technical ability. it's the same as indians in IT. you don't hear about things going wrong because a white engineer usually notices and fixes the mistakes made by the asian before it gets to a stage where it can actually cause any danger. sure, sometimes things do happen but it's still easier to blame the white man.

with regards to nuclear engineering specifically, trust me, you don't want chinks operating and building your plants, their nuclear industry cuts corners everywhere and is corrupt as fuck, like everything else over there.
>>
>>55207276
Hardworking people?
You mean welfare recipiants?
>>
>>55208176
>thinking white people are spoiled and don't work hard
White people are the most productive, always have been. "Hard" work has no inherent value.
>>
>>55211732
Someone is mad that wong got the promotion instead...
>>
>>55207276
The goal of this thread was to awake the anti-mexican spirit that americans have deep inside.
Mission accomplished. mexicans fucking suck
>>
>>55209031
>I know of alot of local farms that use illegals to work the farms. All of these farms will be hurt by this brilliant idea.

>Price of food to increase

good, farms supporting non americans should be hurt. capitalism will fix it, as usual.
>>
>>55207276
He didnt talk about deportation you fucking imbecile.

Its about cutting the flux of illegals. Building a wall and sanctioning companies who use cheap labor. When future illegals will not be granted visas, residence or nationality they will eventually go back or apply to legalization. Social programs and tax avoidance among having the ability to cross the border and ask for them is an attraction Trump is going to disappear.
>>
>>55208176

Illegal immigrants don't bitch because they'd risk getting deported.

Liberal faggots can't reconcile that they're exploiting slave labor. Hurr ddurrr $15/hr minimum wage, except for illegals.
>>
File: GettyImages-479726868-1200x675.jpg (102 KB, 1200x675) Image search: [Google]
GettyImages-479726868-1200x675.jpg
102 KB, 1200x675
>hard working people
Mexican detected.

Trump is going to deport DRUGS, CRIME and RAPE!
>>
>>55207276
by slingshot or catapult

otherwise transporting by train/bus would work
>>
>>55216413
gringos bite the bait so easily
>>
File: 1445406502271.jpg (37 KB, 466x396) Image search: [Google]
1445406502271.jpg
37 KB, 466x396
>>55207276
Probably a special commission on looking for company workers that don't have the right papers.
>>
File: images (2).jpg (22 KB, 384x384) Image search: [Google]
images (2).jpg
22 KB, 384x384
>>55208297
>I will be enable to hunt Somali people.
>>
>>55216413
So ... dindus?
>>
>>55207276
the answer is alligators
>>
>>55207276
by hands
>>
Remove all incentives for them to be here.
>>
>>55207276
>hard working
>60% of them on welfare
No
>>
>>55208176
Oh look self hating middle and upper class whites. Stop projecting your own insecurities on working class whites.
>>
test
>>
>>55215256
>Capitalism will fix it as usual.
Like your health care?
>>
File: images.jpg (18 KB, 512x288) Image search: [Google]
images.jpg
18 KB, 512x288
>>55209712
>Hurr durr Mexicans are taking our jobs!
>Hurr durr Mexicans are lazy XD.
>>
>>55210408

I'd gladly go Arkan's Tigers on the invaders.
>>
> fiscal
> conservashits

There's your problem OP
>>
>>55207276
>Any idea on how he's going to deport 11 million hard working people?

When they show up to collect their welfare cheque.
>>
>>55217556
When...how... Same thing
>>
>>55217556
Cut off their welfare checks and access to public services and they deport themselves.
>>
>>55207276
>hardworking
I once worked in a small wearhouse for a while, I did pretty heavy lifting and sweeping while they basically blasted Spic music in the background, and from what I hear, many people in jobs with shitty wages have the same experience.

Or is "Hard working" the same as "Doing jobs that no one wants to do"? You really think that America will get by with just giving pointless jobs to spics who will do it badly anyways?
>>
>>55208100 bizily
>>
>>55207276
with guns probably
>>
>>55207276
by memeing it into reality
his words instantly change reality.
>>
If I remember correctly, he said he'd start with all the illegals in prison along with their families.
Thread replies: 102
Thread images: 14

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.