[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Rockall
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 4
Dear /pol/

Who does Rockall really belong to? and why is it Great Britain?
>>
the whole world is rightfully our clay, let's be honest
>>
>>55207275
It belongs to the fucken penguins dad.
>>
>>55207275
Ireland, cuz fuck Britain :^)
>>
>>55207379
Haha sure thing grandpa, here's your medication
>>
>>55207275
I Lava you
>>
>>55207539

Just remember what language you are speaking my Yank brother.
>>
>>55207622
I'm not denying your past by any means. Brittain was THE superpower for a very long time.

But what I'm getting at here is the "was".
>>
>>55207825

At the end of the day, the Anglosphere is stronger together with the US, UK, NZ, CAN and AUZ.
>>
>>55208053
>tfw Israel deliberately plays the Anglosphere against each other because they know the universe wouldn't stand a chance if we combined properly
>>
It's a fucking rock who fucking cares
>>
It's closer to Ireland, so it should belong to them
>>
>>55208574
SOS
>>
File: golly_gee.png (307 KB, 800x800) Image search: [Google]
golly_gee.png
307 KB, 800x800
It's America's.

The funny thing is, that if we really did (unironically) claim it, you couldn't do shit.
>>
>>55207275
>Britain even claims our shittiest clay
>>
File: aig1.gif (24 KB, 50x50) Image search: [Google]
aig1.gif
24 KB, 50x50
I love little threads like this. Get to read about some out of the way place I'd never heard about before.
>>
>>55207275
all your Rockall belong to us

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rockall_Bank_dispute#Danish.2FFaroese_claims
>>
>>55207275

I can answer this question. The United Kingdom's legitimate claim to Rockall is due to the following:

1) A union flag was hoisted and a plaque installed on the rock by UK military in the 50s,

2) UK law has expressly specified that Rockall is part of Scotland since the 70s

3) A Scotsman has recently completed /an/ occupancy of the rock as of several months ago, which lasted for several weeks, and

4) None of the other nearby states has (apparently) ever formally claimed the rock.

In other words, nobody else but the UK has ever seriously even bothered about Rockall, at-all. On every level-de facto, de jure, Rockall is rightful British clay.
>>
>>55210601
hahahahaha
>>
>>55210601
seems a bit far from finland
>>
>>55211321

look more closelier at the flag you quadroon.
>>
>>55207275
It's an Island with shit and moss on it. Have at it boss.
>>
File: 1439075789299.gif (97 KB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
1439075789299.gif
97 KB, 500x500
>>55207622
Pretty sure we're all speaking American.
>>
>>55208574
>It's closer to Ireland, so it should belong to them
and Gibraltar? Falklands?
;)

really it belongs to Britain but is uninhabitable so can't have an EEZ
>>
>>55212910
IIRC they are the only country to actually land some people there. Some branch of their navy I think.
>>
The natural gas will burn your ass and blow you all to hell :)
Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.