[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Girls intentionally put themselves into situations which causes
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2
File: caesar neckbeard.jpg (319 KB, 800x800) Image search: [Google]
caesar neckbeard.jpg
319 KB, 800x800
Girls intentionally put themselves into situations which causes men to fight over them. Mass immigration is just this happening on a civilisational scale.
>>
I actually agree. Our sexuality affects our behaviors more than people realize. A large part of female sexuality is being submissive and wanting men to "dominate" them.

Of course it's subconscious, it's not like they realize that they support immigration for this reason specifically.
>>
>>55206958
>Mass immigration is just this happening on a civilisational scale.
Did you go to an american school to learn english? If I was anywhere near you I would beat the fuck out of you then dump your body in the Thames
>>
>>55206958

A /pol/-user said that women want to be dominated and because they are not since the WWII they rebelled and choose feminism to punish men.

Same type of shitty theorie.
>>
>>55206958
Yes, women truly are driven at the deepest level to throw as much shit at men as they can. In return they gain attention and incite competition. Hopefully society figures this out as you and I have.
>>
>>55207247
You'd probably just have pancakes with maple syrup with him.
>>
>>55206958
Trojan War is a good example of this.

>Troy took Helen from her husband Menelaus, king of Sparta
>>
>>55206958
Girls intentionally put themselves into situations which causes men to fight with them too. Apparently where she is and how she's dressed isn't a valid reason :^)
>>
>>55206958
>filename caesar neck beard
>sculpture of nero
>>
File: jXmMpWy.png (537 KB, 805x1674) Image search: [Google]
jXmMpWy.png
537 KB, 805x1674
>>55206958

This is actually true. With women being the largest voting base now, they can ask for whatever they want, and they ask for things which benefit them (obviously). Notice how all the mass immigration into the West isn't from Thailand, Japan, South Korea, China (only the rich Chinese come and not en masse unless you're Canada) etc., but instead from African/Middle Eastern countries. Why? Why is this the case? After all, South East Asians are as bad off as many African countries, so you would expect from a humanitarian standpoint, ostensibly the basis for mass immigration, that they would allow those countries to pour in as well, but it just doesn't seem to be happening.

The answer lies in social currency. An influx of black men and woman increases white women's social currency, because white men on a whole are averse to the idea of marrying black women, while black men on a whole are very open to the idea of fucking white women. When it comes to the Asian nations, this is the opposite; white women/asian male is a very rare combination while white male/asian female is much more common. So, what does this result in?

It increases competition for women, thus increasing their social currency. It makes women more 'valuable' to men on a social scale, and thus men are willing to spend more resources and change more and more parts of their lives in order to get the right to raise kids with a white woman. This, combined with the cultural zeitgeist, means that we're having more betas and white knights than ever before who are not even willing to criticize women, who are willing to hop on the feminist bandwagon, who are willing to allow women to walk all over them if they think it gives them a better chance of getting them into bed. Now, if all those black/arab men were replaced with Thai//Vietnam etc. women? You can bet your ass that women would be jockeying with each other to show you who can cook the best and who is the most trustworthy and stable and so on.
>>
>>55209928

I doubt this is being done consciously, but it certainly is happening on a subconscious level. It's the same thing as women dressing in scantily clad clothing ("only for myself!") and going out on the town, She might not be doing it with the explicit, overt purpose of getting men's attention and drawing men in to fight over here, she might just be doing it 'to look good', but from an evolutionary standpoint her joy in 'looking good' is literally just to attract other potential mates.
>>
I know several women very opposed to immigration and hate these people as much as /pol/. Are they just intelligent outliers?
>>
>>55210159

>Are they just intelligent outliers?

Yes
>>
if your women want hordes of immigrants it means your mothers raised a generation of keks desu
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.