[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Sup /pol/, I don't understand why people who migrated to
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 4
File: sneakingBOOKS[1].jpg (201 KB, 660x371) Image search: [Google]
sneakingBOOKS[1].jpg
201 KB, 660x371
Sup /pol/,

I don't understand why people who migrated to the US legally get so upset when americans discuss illegal immigration as a problem. Shouldn't they also want to protect the sovereignty of their home, and shouldn't they be angered by some people getting handouts when other went through the long, difficult process of doing it legally?

Help me out here.
>>
>>55206896
It's not their "true" home, so they feel sort of guilt i guess.
>>
Most don't. It's liberal whites that were born here and mexicans that get offended.
>Muh privilege
>Muh family in Mexico
>>
>>55206896
Because most dumb spic dont understand the difference in arguments and view it as an attack against all hispanics in general rather than just illegals
>>
People who moved to the US legally are some of the biggest advocates for kicking out the illegal immigrants.
>>
File: 6666661.jpg (67 KB, 864x569) Image search: [Google]
6666661.jpg
67 KB, 864x569
>>55206896
>I don't understand why immigrants care about immigration issues

You're fucking retarded dude
>>
>>55206983
>and mexicans
Most illegal immigrants are from Central and South America now.
>>
>>55206983
Liberal Whites still manage to get more offended about it because they are a bunch of pearl clutchers.
>>
>>55207082

No, I don't understand why legal immigrants care about illegal immigration issues. These are clearly two different things.
>>
>>55206896
It's just hipocrisy on both sides.
Legals feel offended and illegals will do it anyway.
>>55207162
>implying the goverment gives a crap
They have this mentality that: "if they come from the south border, they're mexicans"
>>
>>55206896
>get so upset when americans discuss illegal immigration as a problem.

Because they hate illegal immigrants just as much as US Citizens do. They are being triggered by the subject of illegals. Not because they view the speakers of anti-illegal immigration as "racist." They know it has nothing to do with race.

The legal immigrants want to contribute and help out in this country. They know the illegal ones are all ignorant, superstitious, uneducated fucks who are only here to parasite off the country while being unaware that they are being used and exploited.
>>
You gotta understand that these people base their decisions on empathy. They dont understand what pragmatism is. This makes it impossible for them to understand, that laws that arent being enforced are obsolete.

They dont understand that not deporting a person for breaking the law is letting him win. They dont understand that this will lead to more and more people breaking the law due to not having to expect any repercussions. All they want to see is people being happy. They dont understand that the only reason why people want to enter a western country is because of its wealth which, contrary to their believes, only exists due to borders and rules. The exact rules they would like to see gone.
>>
>>55206896
Liberals will solidify their future voter base by accepting the illegals.

Votes>Sovereignty
>>
File: HERE COMES THE DONG.gif (2 MB, 395x259) Image search: [Google]
HERE COMES THE DONG.gif
2 MB, 395x259
I certainly don't. My family came here (legally, mind you) 2 generations ago and the majority of us support Trump/Carson afaik.
Except for a few of my mom's sisters, liberal know-nothings but I still love them.
>>
File: 1424710278335.jpg (8 KB, 259x194) Image search: [Google]
1424710278335.jpg
8 KB, 259x194
>>55206896
>That image
Mexican American studies?
>>
>>55207391
>>55207391
>>55207391

Unfortunately, this. The very laws that hurt illegals feelings are the very same laws that made this country prosperous. It is true that the US is/was in immigrant country but that was when the Western US territories were not established yet and were not settled and the Native Americans were wiped off them.

Now the whole US is settled. Not only that but the immigration system of the US is one of the best. The whole point of it being strict is to allow the best of immigrants in while filtering out the worst. That's why all the Indians that come here are all overachievers while those that can't poo in the loo are left out.
>>
>>55207509
no, found it on google, I typed in "Mexicans"
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.