[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Is there any reason not to be living in Russia in 2015? Compared
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 43
File: nakama.jpg (234 KB, 1460x913) Image search: [Google]
nakama.jpg
234 KB, 1460x913
Is there any reason not to be living in Russia in 2015?

Compared to all other countries it seems the most stable which is weird considering the amount of propaganda i've heard through my life about how russia is a shit hole
>>
Russia kind of scares me.

It seems a bit rough around the edges. It's a white nation that I'm hesitant to even visit…along with Ukraine and a few other Eastern block type places.

It's too mobbed up and drunk on vodka..and I don't want to get hit by a bear on a unicycle
>>
>>55206465
Still better than toronto
>>
>>55206660

Perhaps, in some respects.
>>
would be cool is some russian told us how it is in russia.

Free speech, how people are in general, porverty level, happiness, view on other race / country, etc, etc
>>
Crippling recession? A dozen of my friends experiencing like 2-months behing gap on paychecks, i'm doin fine only because i work for the state.

Come on family, we all know you like to ride our president's dick and all, but its no reason to get silly.
>>
>>55206245
Central, northern United States is literally the best place on Earth. Why would you leave to go to Russia?
>>
>>55207081
I doubt it'll stay that way for long, big business buy up land in central america everyday

which leads to groups of hipsters moving in which rises the price of everything up

Hell look at texas, its fucked

How long do you think it'll take before they start moving up to places like northern carolina and such

I honestly wanted to move to colorado but then they legalized weed and a bunch of degenerates moved there instead

Small towns will do anything to boost their own economy and its usually at the price of their own people
>>
>>55206465
I was born in Ukraine, although I was raised in London and have been attending private school since I was a child. Everytime I go back I get scared as well, because things seem pretty lawless around there. If I was stabbed in a robbery or something, I wouldn't expect myself to survive anywhere near to the same standard as in the UK, or any other first-world country for that matter. If you don't have a reason to go to Ukraine/Russia, don't. You can visit Poland which is much nicer and still fuck Slavic girls.
>>
>>55207290
Ukraine =/= Russia

Dont even speak the same language

Also how can you get stabbed in UK? With a plastic spoon?
>>
>>55207334

With a bicycle wheel spoke to be quite honest with you, family.
>>
>>55207081
Idaho seems perfect. Lots of beautiful nature, uninteresting cities (no trendy hipsters), beautiful people.
>>
>>55207334
Your post only proves to show how uneducated you are. Ukraine speaks Russian in all of the major cities, including where I come from. I have also visited Russia numerous times in my life, which is why I felt like I could offer an opinion on it.
>>
I feel like i might just go back to Russia. Moved here as a kid but I'm starting to hate this country including our new retarded kek PM.
>>
>>55206945
>we all know you like to ride our president's dick and all

Don't be a weird boy.
>>
File: 6z4rYEdx-CE.jpg (44 KB, 604x604) Image search: [Google]
6z4rYEdx-CE.jpg
44 KB, 604x604
>>55207562
I'm like you, but I don't want to move to Russia - it's pretty hopeless there. I'd rather move to Czech or Hungary.
>>
>>55207648

But it's true. You all got this weird affection for him, even though he's one of the most outrageous populists ever to head this country.
>>
>>55207721
I thought many people in russia like him as well

Hell even my leftist russian family agree with putin's ideologies
>>
>>55207892
>my leftist russian family
You're Russian and yet you didn't know they spoke Russian in Ukraine?
>>
>>55206465
Whites are capable of being niggers too unfortunately.
>>
>>55206245

Go live in Russia and see for yourself how great it is

>>55206945

>talks about how its great to work for the state
>accuses others of riding presidential dick

soviet mentality
>>
>>55207916
Ukraine does not reflect Russia, Yes they speak russian but its the same as living in florida and everyone around you is spanish, yes they speak the same language as you but they are clearly different people with different ideologies

Hell, have of the worlds CP supply comes from ukraine, so using ukraine as a comparison for Russia does not make sense
>>
>>55207950

>talks about how its great to work for the state

I said i get my paycheck on time, that's it.

>>55207892

>I thought many people in russia like him as well

Yes, people that respond to populism and the pretend Soviet reneissance. There's a lot of them. It's their choice, and now they're being made to live with it.
>>
>>55206245
>it seems the most stable
Rouble course is especially stable
Fuck your gay ass West for this shit by the way, i hope niggers and muslims will wipe you from the face of the Earth
>>
File: IMG_1695.jpg (3 MB, 3648x2736) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1695.jpg
3 MB, 3648x2736
Visited family in Novosibirsk and in the Altai Krai (near Biysk) this summer, and quite frankly had the time of my life. Hadn't been back in 9 years and was way overdue for a trip.

Spent about a week in Akademgorodok, a nice college town in a suburb of Novosibirsk proper, and a week in my grandma's village, about 7km from Biysk.

Akademgorodok: very pretty, roads are generally in decent shape, apartment buildings kept in good shape, people generally well educated, lots of young families and an enormous amount of young moms out for walks with strollers and their little kids. My cousin just had her third child, her husband works for a company in the city and makes decent money. People drive mostly used Japanese cars, some old people driving Russian makes. I particularly liked the walkability and easy access to small markets and produce stalls.

Very safe, I'd feel fine walking anywhere there at any time of day/night. Only a few Russian muslims around, doing manual labor type of jobs.
>>
File: milk_01.png (206 KB, 700x700) Image search: [Google]
milk_01.png
206 KB, 700x700
>>55208261
I really like your milk
>>
I have relatives in both Ukraine and Russia. Over the past two years the quality of life in Russia has declined significantly, like 30% in Ukraine it's more like 300%, people are litteraly surviving on 80-90 dollars a month and half a year without pensions.
>>
File: IMG_1804.jpg (2 MB, 3648x2736) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1804.jpg
2 MB, 3648x2736
>>55208287

Cont'd

In my grandma's village, there's a lot less money, there are simply fewer good employment opportunities for young people. My cousin and his wife both have 9-5 type jobs (he works on the rail road, she works as a bank teller), they along with most people there grow a lot of their own vegetables (potatoes is the single most important thing that people grow in their large gardens). Like my other cousin, they also just had a child, their first (my cousin is 25, his wife is 22). There's sort of child credit for anyone that has 2 or more kids, and looking around, folks are taking advantage. Unlike Novosibirsk, there are a lot more people driving older Russian makes, owing to the lesser salaries. Awesome people there, I hung out with my two cousins and their friends in the sauna drinking bear and shooting the shit, they were all very interested in the American perspective as it were and were asking me about what it's like and what things cost in the US. I'm hoping to go back next summer.
>>
I'm here for studying. Will be definately moving back to either Saint Petersburg or Volgograd when I get my law degree. Canada is literally going to be an islamic caliphate in a few years.

OP please stay the fuck out of Russia. Russia is for Russians. I don't want any westerners in my country. Russia isn't for Americans. Economy is on a bumpy ride but it will get better. Go to Switzerland instead.
>>
File: IMG_1803.jpg (2 MB, 3648x2736) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1803.jpg
2 MB, 3648x2736
>>55208875
>>
File: IMG_1785.jpg (2 MB, 3648x2736) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1785.jpg
2 MB, 3648x2736
>>55208900
>>
>>55208785
You're a fucking idiot. In Russia, you don't need to earn a ton of money to buy things. Everything is way cheaper than elsewhere. Meanwhile Ukraine is going into hyperinflation with a civil war in their country and puppet government.
>>
File: i119.jpg (34 KB, 523x644) Image search: [Google]
i119.jpg
34 KB, 523x644
fuck off we're full
>>
>>55208112

people on /pol/ are too stupid to realize that Putin is the ultimate meme leader.

No offense to Russia, but all this "based Putin" shit is embarrassing to anyone with half a brain.

And hell, I guess if propaganda works, it works.
>>
>>55208966

I'm just going about the information availabe to me. A lot of the people I know wnat to get the fuck out. People fear for the future and predict the situation will get worse.
>>
>>55208287
>>55208875
>>55208900

These are some nice, absolutely spontaneus, representative blog posts you have on the ready there, Mr. John Q. American Citizen.

>Khrischev-era panelled projects
>very pretty
>in good shape

you'd have to timestamp your passport to convince me you're not RIDF at this point.
>>
>>55208966

And its not cheaper, food prices are more expensive, and gas is more expensive, it's litteraly impossible to run a buisness in Russia,
>>
>>55208966

>In Russia, you don't need to earn a ton of money to buy things. Everything is way cheaper than elsewhere.

what the fuck are you talking about nigger
>>
File: IMG_1921.jpg (2 MB, 3648x2736) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1921.jpg
2 MB, 3648x2736
>>55209053

He Đ¿Đ¸Đ·Đ´Đ¸ Đ´pyĐ³aĐ½
>>
>>55206245
Read Matthew Maly's book RUSSIA AS IT IS.
Seriously if you are even talking about moving the Russia, which foreigners in all eras have done successfully and happily, you must read this book.
>>
>>55209053
>khrischev

Haha what the fuck? Do you even speak Russian? Nothing to see here just a shill thread. JIDF please go.

>>55209115
You're right, now fuck off from Russia with all of your relatives. We don't need you.
>>
>>55209170

lel I remember these. My grandfather had one of these. That's not representative of the general population though because he sold that in the 2000's and lived in a mono city with 100,000 people on the outskirts of Kazakhstan.
>>
>>55209259

How about you Fuck off from Canada faggot.
>>
>>55206245
Russia IS a shit hole. But,it is a stable shit hole. IT never varies from being a shit hole. It was a shit hole 100 years ago, it is a shit hole today, and it will be a shit hole in 50 years.
>>
File: IMG_1925.jpg (2 MB, 3648x2736) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1925.jpg
2 MB, 3648x2736
>>55209261

it definitely isn't, this is my dad's ZAZ 966, bought shortly before we immigrated to the US. Awesome little car.
>>
>>55209259

>Nothing to see here just a shill thread. JIDF please go.

Wow, now that's tipping your hand early

>>55209170

a тo чё
>>
>>55209309
Gladly you moose fucker. After I'm done exploiting your education system and free healthcare I'll fuck off back to Russia.
>>
>>55207290
Armenian-born, lived in Russia for 2 years, completely disagree.

I felt like it was safe enough. The average person was friendly. There were areas I wouldn't want to go, but those exist all over.
>>
File: netanyahu-def.jpg (8 KB, 300x198) Image search: [Google]
netanyahu-def.jpg
8 KB, 300x198
> is there any reason to not be living in a tiny housing complex in depressing Russia with its 20% muslim population, and crashing economy? After all, Putin is Le savior of Le white race

TOP KEK !
>>
>>55206245
Yes. You require actual practical competence to live there. Most westerners lack that. When did you last fix your own water, electricity, car...?
>>
File: Russian.immigrant.jpg (68 KB, 500x306) Image search: [Google]
Russian.immigrant.jpg
68 KB, 500x306
>>55209499

It's a real shame your law degree will be useless in Russia.
>>
File: 9WZeLwR.jpg (317 KB, 1600x1071) Image search: [Google]
9WZeLwR.jpg
317 KB, 1600x1071
>>55209259
This guy's been posting on /pol/ for awhile.

There's been a few others like him; here to post about how awful putin is, and how much they hate him, in perfect english, every day.

You don't think that's at all suspicious?

Do a little digging and you often find that these are actually individuals working in western businesses/corporations/NGO's operating in Russia - usually out of Moscow or Petersburg. Half the time they aren't even native Russian. The occasions they aren't working for western companies, they turn out to be extreme left-wing liberal; the equivalent of a westaboo for Russia - the kind who attend pussy riot and feminist protests and lie about Russia passing anti-gay legislation.

In either case, they're just useful idiots for American and Western hegemony and social control. A return to Gorbachev's Russia is only seen as a good thing to them, kek.

It's not a surprise they hate a strong Russia, they're c u c k s.
>>
>>55209666

Prepare to get called a shill. Man, is sure wish the fucking money used on hilariosly inept RIDF shit would to go doing useful things, like building roads or funsing hospitals.

The literalfuckslut who took over the whole operation was photographed taking the budget money in her bag, hard cash, and was earlier exposed as cutting corners on them with taxes to found a lavish lifestyle.

Man, with administation this dedicated and professional, i'm positive my country has to look only for the best in the future.
>>
>>55206465
I've visited Russia. It's just like any other European place and mostly clean, cleaner than Toronto. Way less degenerate than Toronto. Has a culture, unlike Toronto. Beautiful women, everywhere for their average.

I got a lot of crap for visiting that place but going there really opened my eyes at how badly the media portrays the place. Take what reserved notions you have about Russia and do a 180 and you get Russia.
>>
>>55209854
Ok there buddy. A law degree from a world renound university and work experience at an international law firm is useless.
>>
>>55209925
I have noticed this as well... The majority of people I ever met in Russia were relatively happy, led decent lives. It's not as comfortable as the West -- living in the West is extremely easy -- but it's got kind people, very interesting culture.

It's not a shithole as some people like to say, and it's not outrageously lavish and comfortable with the highest living standard in the world. It's pretty much average in that regard.
>>
>>55209666
>crashing economy

might want to check your facts there John Oliver

Its stock market is one of the best performing globally this year; the ruble, after losing nearly half its value against the dollar over the course of a year, is rebounding; interest rates have come down from their post-sanctions peak; the government is taking in more revenue than its own forecast expected; and foreign exchange reserves have risen nearly $10 billion from their post-crisis low.
>>
>>55209925

>In either case, they're just useful idiots for American and Western hegemony and social control.

I find it kind of ironic that you're being useful idiot for Russia, though, don't you?

>in perfect english

yeah, fuck me for doing well in school
>>
>>55210056

So you're staying here for like 6 years at least.
>>
Absolutely confirmed as a RIDF thread, i'm out, have a good meme circlejerk m80s.
>>
>>55209997
>>55210108
Are you that 'le-Olgino-shills-everywhere' guy who posts the hashtags? You sound just like him.
>>
>>55210152
Yes, and? Problem?
>>
>>55206245
>Is there any reason not to be living in Russia in 2015?

The people, the government, the weather, the economy.
>>
>>55210248
>he doesn't like cold weather

You some kind of faggot?
>>
Russia is an absolute pile of shit, the only reason to live there is if you're a vodka chugging Putin shill.
>>
>>55210235

Are you sure you can remain butthurt for six years?
>>
>>55206245
>Xi Dada and Based Putin just sharing a drink
There is still hope in this world...
>>
Nothing against Russians and shit.. But i'm not used to being poor and having my freedom stripped form me. I'd fucking hate living there.
>>
>>55210182
>look at me i got my 5 shekels per post and left because i cant put together a decent argument
>>
>>55210093
That's the impression I got from Russia. It's really average with the occasional "wow" factor. Russian cuisine exemplifies this:

>pickles
>dumplings with sour cream
>vodka
>harder than literal bricks, bread
>milk
>vodka
>caviar (endangered so instead there's salmon caviar)
>kebab
>>
>>55210207

>everything that contradicts my cognitive dissonance is a product of outside interests because it hurts my feelings

Before you try to turn this one around, i actually have the first hand account, since i actually live here.
>>
>>55210354
You've been dangling your prolapsed anus for your entire life. I think I'll manage.
>>
>>55206245
>highest homocide rate in Europe
>higher than tribalist sheeptars
>highest abortion rate in Europe

Sure, they have some national pride, but you have high chances to end up being murdered over a bottle of stloichnaya... or end up with a whore... or even being driven over by a drunk tankdriver
>>
>>55210182

You are too young to know anything Nikita
>>
>>55210248
the architecture, the infrastructure, the economy
>>
>>55210101

Their economy is crashing and it's having a negative impact on Russians.

Why don't you ask one rather than sounding like an autistic faggot?
>>
>>55210446
It's funny, that's actually my name...
>>
File: Kamchatka-housing.jpg (400 KB, 1000x612) Image search: [Google]
Kamchatka-housing.jpg
400 KB, 1000x612
>>55209997

The problem is lots of these fags think Russia is some how a hipster fad and you guys all have really good lives there, yet you and I both know that's not true.
>>
Russia is great if you can survive on pride alone. Because their economy is on the level with eastern Europe(in regard to average citizen wealth and wellbeing). Of course it's also filled with a tonne of gangsters of all kind, the state is very far from being caring, and disproportion between the eich and the poor must be one of the highest in Europe.

All you russkie loving westerners should just go live there, and then talk.
>>
>>55208387
Isn't plastic bottle a bad thing?
>>
File: connect.jpg (96 KB, 720x504) Image search: [Google]
connect.jpg
96 KB, 720x504
>>55210454
>opinions are worth more than facts to me

Don't you have a gay rally to go to liberal scum?
>>
>>55210453
>the architecture

Metropolitan architecture is interesting globally.

>the infrastructure, the economy

Russian infrastructure is in wretched shape. The economy is a wreck. At the current rate the Russian government will be cleaned out by the end of 2016.
>>
>>55206245

Poor standards of living? Freezing cold weather? Poor transport? No jobs? Massive government corruptions? State controlled media? Little freedom of speech? Nothing to fucking do? The tanking economy? The terrible roads and drivers? Hostility to westerners? Language barrier?
>>
>>55210592
I'm actually genuinely curious since I was born there but was too young to remember, my mother recently moved back there and for the past year she has sung nothing but praise so I might follow suit
>>
Russia is not for you if you're a pussy: you will be poor(especially today), surrounded by bydlo and churkas 24/7, authorities won't respect you and you'll be paying for oligarchs yachts. If you're okay with all that then welcome to Russia!
>>
>>55210595
Still tastes good

American milk is too watered down and I cant drink more then a glass without feeling bad

Its too bad I cant import Kot Matroskin milk due to some laws about sending milk overseas and other federal regulations. Otherwise I would drink it all day, Its really good
>>
File: 1442175884649.jpg (228 KB, 1200x907) Image search: [Google]
1442175884649.jpg
228 KB, 1200x907
>>55210630

Don't for get it's the last bastion of the white race led by the savior of the white race
>>
>>55210809

> especially today

Hey Ivan, tell us how shit your economy is so you can explain to this other faggot that you guys don't have it as good as he thinks.
>>
>>55210604
>At the current rate the Russian government will be cleaned out by the end of 2016.
Not before tanks.
>>
>>55206465
>and I don't want to get hit by a bear on a unicycle
this to be honest
>>
File: IMG_1841.jpg (2 MB, 3648x2736) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1841.jpg
2 MB, 3648x2736
>>55209393

Is it that hard to believe that I'm a Russian emigre that came back from the US to visit relatives for two weeks? My family is a classic case of post-Soviet "brain drain," both parents are PhDs, we came over in early '92 when i wasn't quite 3 years old. This was my first visit since '06.
>>
So, Russia bankrupts, what happens next?
>>
>>55211549
They go the US, the EU, the IMF and China Development Bank for a bailout.
>>
>>55211549
Not gonna happen. Russia cannot be destroyed. It has collapsed so many times but is still standing. Things can only get better.
>>
>>55211549

I feel like if that happened, they'd go the Argentina route rather than come to IMF/West hat in hand. Or to China.
>>
>>55211770
>Russia cannot be destroyed. It has collapsed so many times but is still standing.
This is probably correct.
>Things can only get better.
This is very incorrect.
>>
>>55211549

Russia has lots of resources, Europe needs their oil whether they like Putie or not

They'll get by.
>>
>>55206245
http://video.foxnews.com/v/4601081557001/former-putin-aide-found-dead-in-washington-dc-hotel-room/?intcmp=hplnws#sp=show-clips

kek, good one OP--and here we thought you were a winner like the rest of America.
>>
russbro's itt. how far does $150 go in russia?

im currently commissioning a russian artist and i find it suspicious that he's willing to do entire illustrations for $150 a pop
>>
On the bright side Russia, at least you're not Germonie or Swedistan. They are being kicked out of their country by refugees.
>>
File: CREuGg7.png (63 KB, 752x584) Image search: [Google]
CREuGg7.png
63 KB, 752x584
>>55211906
Low oil prices. They will run out of money, if oil prices don't go up soon.
>>
>>55211973

It goes twice as far as it did just last year.
>>
File: 1446237338289.png (427 KB, 514x662) Image search: [Google]
1446237338289.png
427 KB, 514x662
>>55212014
Russia is full of shitskins, m8. Take a trip to Moscow, for example.
>>
Not an economist, but why are oil prices so low?

I've heard that it's because the Saudis are trying to kill shale oil. Is it because the world economy is just weak as hell? Things don't seem to be particularly terrible in the US. It's definitely better than it was 5 years ago. Where I live (Huntsville, AL) companies can't find enough people to hire.
>>
>>55212130

Yeah but Russians are not bring kicked out of their homes to make room for refugees.

People in Sweden are being forced to take in refugees
>>
>>55211973
That's a good idea, commission up some good Trump shilling.
>>
>>55212224
>why are oil prices so low

Supply is high and increasing. Demand is low and falling.
>>
>>55211973
Well, it's about 10000 roubles, it can rent you a shittes-tier room in Moscow for a month (or a one room apartment in a non-major city).
Or it can buy you food for a month, if you buy wisely enough and don't eat outside.
It's not really a lot, but it's not the money you'd waste without noticing.
If the artist can make that job in a week, then he's doing rather good
>>
>>55211973
It's 84 Big Macs.
>>
>>55212306

> $150 in a week is rather good in Russia

And there are Americans who want to go live in Russia... Unbelievable.
>>
>>55212402

RT is good as what it does.
>>
>>55210936
You should try pic related, much much better.
https://roscontrol.com/category/produkti/molochnie_produkti/moloko/
And rating agrees with me.
>>
>>55212430
This
>>55212402
>not compairing to prices and taxes
>>
>>55212224

Low demand and Saudis want to keep their marketshare so they don't constrain their supply like everyone else has.
>>
>>55206245
Their economy has contracted huge and due to them getting tricked into doing heavy lifting in the middle east it's possible things will actually get WORSE for them.

Just like the media didn't want to mention how well the troop surge worked because it went against the narrative, the media doesn't want you to know how lousy it is with Russia's economy. That goes against their narrative of PUTIN STRONG, WHAT A LEADER! He's led their country to an economy that is in the toilet compared to 2013.

BUT HE LOOKED SO STRONG DOING IT *swoon*
>>
File: 1438018514738.jpg (26 KB, 441x411) Image search: [Google]
1438018514738.jpg
26 KB, 441x411
>>55206245
by the shire amout of "putin is a monster" and "russia is a shithole" and "gay people will be gased in russia" propaganda in germany makes me wonder.. if they try so desperatly to smear shit on russia then it must be heaven on earth
>>
>>55212672

Probably better than Germany and Sweden.
>>
>>55212516

How do you live in Russia? Do you all not have lawns? Would you like to see how I live?
>>
File: 1442172871188.jpg (70 KB, 900x900) Image search: [Google]
1442172871188.jpg
70 KB, 900x900
>>55212722
turkenistan is a better country then germany
>pay 1st world taxes
>live in 3rd world country
>>
>>55207334
only stuck up galican scum speaks ukrainian tЬh

western media tries to divide 2 countries that share same history, language and people
>>
>>55212590
Nope. You got this backwards. The narrative is russia is evil etc. Because the west doesn't like that they stand on their own and don't give a fuck about the UN etc. Russia is huge, strong, and underrated.
>>
>>55206245
Returning to the original question:

The question is wrong. You do not move to Russia without reason, simply looking for a "better life", like a Turk moving to Germany. You will not find it here.
>>
>>55212772
>Do you all not have lawns?
wut
>>
File: Beat it.jpg (34 KB, 489x488) Image search: [Google]
Beat it.jpg
34 KB, 489x488
>>55206465

>Lives in a country ruled by the "DUDE WEED LMAO" Tumblr King
>Advising against any other country on Earth
>>
>>55212912
any place that arrests gay parading homos is okay in my book.

although corrupt, russia has values, something you no longer find in the western world.
>>
File: 1446938028155.jpg (3 MB, 4128x2322) Image search: [Google]
1446938028155.jpg
3 MB, 4128x2322
>>55212958

Do you know what a lawn is? Here, this is how I live. This is my street.

Show me your street next
>>
>>55210537
Still looks more appealing than Detroit or most places on the west coast.
>>
>>55213119
Oh, noice hood you got there. Most of us don't live like that indeed, but no one argued that living standarts are higher or at least the same as in US, of course you're doing better. My point here >>55212516 was that it's not that bad here as it would be if you were making $150/week in US.
>>
>>55213423

It's actually a middle- middle class neighborhood.

The next ranking would be high - middle class neighborhood, then a Low - High class neighborhood.

Why do you guys now have regular housing in Russia? Why is it giant buildings for everyone?
>>
>>55213578
someone correct me but i think they're mostly soviet-era buildings aren't they?

and don't russians have second homes called dachas, which are detached

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dacha
>>
>>55213578
There is a trend though to live in a separate house like yours, but it's more expensive and most people cannot afford that. Though those who can build themselves those houses like the're no tomorrow, you can see new neighbourhoods with separate houses emerge everywhere.
Also, it takes decades or even generations to renew the whole housings countrywide, and the soviets thought that commieblocks are fine. (some think so today as well).

Yet I have recently bought a flat in a commieblock, the house is to expensive for me
>>
now youre just being fed the other side of propaganda by pol. russia is a shithole.
>>
>>55213578
soviets were dumbcunts, pack everyone into flats in literally the worlds biggest country, where everyone could have instead gotten a nice big house.
>>
>>55212772

Lawns in Russia would proably turn into soggy permafrost mud
>>
>>55213875
Few people live at dachas, but yes, a ton of people has land in their property. It was issued during the soviet times, and was privatized after it collapsed, so even the poorest fellows might have a piece of land
>>
>>55213118
Like I said, if you come here looking for comfort or to improve your life you will be disappointed.
>>55213119
I know what a lawn is, I just didn't understand what it had to do with your post, it seemed oddly specific.

My current street is not very representative.
https://www.google.ru/maps/@56.3246931,44.0244433,3a,75y,101.09h,88.73t/data=!3m6!1e1!3m4!1sPiMqIz0NDDDdStMVarCVXQ!2e0!7i13312!8i6656!6m1!1e1 is close to where I used to live.
>>
>>55213119
Lawns are a Scottish thing that they brought over when N.America was being colonized. Most of the world doesn't keep ground fuzz in front of their house.
>>
>>55213940
>where everyone could have instead gotten a nice big house.
Made of cardboard.
>>
>>55213888

What classifies as a decent job in Russia, which would allow someone to buy a house?
>>
File: i dun get it.png (118 KB, 486x420) Image search: [Google]
i dun get it.png
118 KB, 486x420
What the fuck is the point of having a lawn?

Why do people parade it around?

I dun get it
>>
That's because you get all your information from /pol/.
>>
>>55214112
>What classifies as a decent job in Russia, which would allow someone to buy a house?
Any job that allows you to steal government money.
>>
>>55214007

Looks cozy.
>>
>>55214069
yeah, cos russia is so poor in natural resources, boo fucking hoo. Soviets were dumbcunts who treated you like cattle.
>>
>>55214039

Lawns are so nice.

In the winter time, you get to see your lawn covered in fluffy snow.

In the spring and summer, you can watch your plants, and flowers grow into a lush forest type area.

I love lawns
>>
>>55214007
not bad, and no dirty immigrants/niggers
>>
>>55214121

here>>55214272
>>
>muh economy
I'd say our economy is still good enough for me to be a NEET living on welfare.
>>
>>55206245
shit standard of living, foreign language, no friends, family or connections.
>>
>>55213940
It's partially because
1. they needed to build as much housing units as fast as possible and cheaply. The first generation of that mass house production is https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Khrushchyovka
I used to live in a house of this type, and it's a worst fucking piece of shit that still can be considered livable. They're tearing them down no because it's ran out of its time and falling apart.

2. having separate houses increases the area of the city and you gonna need a car, which few could afford in USSR

>>55214112
Head of a department in a thriving field (IT, nuclear energy, fossil resources), for example. It's getting more affordable over the years, as I mentioned
>>
>>55214189

How do you get a government job in Russia? Do they follow the same kind of protocol as the US? How are so many government workers including putin, allowed to steal so much money from the people?

We have Minor incidents like that, but the people are usually quickly fired when the media gets a hold of the information
>>
>>55214260
You are silly. How do you, for example, imagine the infrastructure for heating all those houses, assuming it was remotely realistic to build them (it wasn't)?
>>
File: 4chan-Tsar-Putin-doge.gif (476 KB, 218x169) Image search: [Google]
4chan-Tsar-Putin-doge.gif
476 KB, 218x169
>>55206245>>55207081 >>55207950 >>55208261 >>55209172 >>55209314 >>55209766 >>55210248 >>55210360 >>55210444 >>55210630 >>55211972 >>55212590 >>55212672 >>55212912

He literally is the best leader of the Planet.

He should be our Emperor. The western races would be saved.
>>
>>55214321
>Russia
>living on welfare
Are you a disabled person who is also a Hero of Russia? The fuck are you talking about.
>>
>>55214321

How does that even work in Russia?
>>
>>55206465
> It's a white nation
Well maybe by americas standarts kek but you're right on one thing you should visit it and live there for say like two weeks at least and not in a saint peterb or moscow hotel but in for example Ufa or Magintagorsk etc with some russian host family maybe. Trust me would open your squinty eyes.

t. someone who lived in Beloretsk and almost was kissing the ground when returned back to latvia
>>
>>55214189
how is the private sector? is there much opportunity to start new businesses?
>>
>>55214373

What do you do for a living? Did you serve in the military?
>>
>>55214193
>>55214303
You can wander around in Google Maps, it gives you a decent idea what a large Russian city that isn't Moscow and Saint Petersburg is like. Just don't go into the districts beyond the river, they are ugly.
>>
>>55206245
>be american
>get jewish lies about Russia
Do you even redpill, OP?
>>
>>55214390
You have to have a higher education and spend a year serving in the army to get a state's job.
You can steal as long as noone notices, but usualy noone does notice or care.

>>55214488
I'm an electronic engineer/software engineer. I did not serve in the military. They won't probably want me beacuse of my health issues.
Also I am behind my paycheck just as the friends of the other Russian in this thread, and it sucks. Fuck your sanctions faggots
>>
>>55214562

I'm on a cell phone, what flag is that?
>>
>>55214393
by not being lazy fucks and actually building the infrastructure for it.
You see, this is the Russian mentality, this is why you will always remain a shithole, because you fucks have 0 ambition.. nothing, always something or someone has to push you along..

just fucking rot away already.
saviours of the white race my ass.
>>
>>55214390
>How do you get a government job in Russia?
The good one? Using connections.

Of course you could get a government job some other way, but you would just be a clerk with a miserable salary.

>including putin
Why would he even need to steal? I don't understand this meme. It's like accusing Stalin or some Tsar of stealing.
>>
>>55214434
>>55214438
I have a disability benefits, live with my mom in our own apartment, spend money only on food and internet and still have about ~1000-1500r every month in surplus.
>>
>>55214664

Shit nigger, don't blame us for the sanctions. Blame your government. You guys play ball with us, then you can live in a house with a lawn, but when your government wants to give us the finger, then we have to do something.

Like going to war with Ukraine, that's a no-no.
>>
>>55214465
>how is the private sector? is there much opportunity to start new businesses?
I honestly don't know. Some people I know manage to do it, that's all.
>>
>>55214664
>Fuck your sanctions

i couldn't agree with you more.
>>
>>55214717

I think there was a protest in Russia because Putin had taken billions out of the Russian financial reserve.

But then Putin had the people arrested/killed and no one talks about it any more.
>>
>>55214707
>by not being lazy fucks and actually building the infrastructure for it.
So, throw away huge amount of resources and work-hours for literally no reason.
>>
>>55214779

Is your mom single? Is she attractive? Give us a picture of your apartment.
>>
>>55214915
kek
>>55214779
do you have a sister
>>
>>55214860
We have protests now and then. Pretty sure none of them were about
> Putin had taken billions out of the Russian financial reserve.
though.
>>
>>55214465
Yes, there are. Also there are plenty of free niches. Though now the opportunites are limited because no one can buy stuff anymore lel.

>>55214793
Lel, Ukraine played ball with you, where are their lawns? Who are you trying to cheat?
Also, as a nationalist, I can bare some temporary setback for a thing done right (war in Ukraine. in fact we have to destroy it completely).
>>
>>55207479
Idaho sucks ass
>>
>>55215055
>>55214965
faggot
>>
>>55214875
oh yeah, being shoved into commieshitbricks like cattle is alot better. point in fucking case. You think proper houses in UK or America just popped out the fucking ground?

oh, and nice seeing a russian being so concerned about wasting resources. Thats all russia ever does, your the fucking gas station of the world, you dont make anything, just fucking sell resources for dirt tier prices.

Even when you did make some cash from oil, your russianess overtook you and like a good ivan you spent money on vodka instead of investing in your future (diversifying the motherfucking economy).

Your country is literally fucking hopeless.
>>
>>55215055
No it doesnt.
>>
>>55215102
I just realised, you have the mentality of niggers
>>
>>55215099
>interested in russian women
>calls me a fag
>>
File: 653212087.jpg (83 KB, 600x415) Image search: [Google]
653212087.jpg
83 KB, 600x415
>>55206465

See, this is why I dislike /pol/. You all talk a big game but are too pussy to even handle living in russia. If you're gonna be a white nationalist; atleast try.
>>
File: giphy-1.gif (965 KB, 367x275) Image search: [Google]
giphy-1.gif
965 KB, 367x275
>>55214999

Ukraine played ball and they now have the whole backing of the entire western front. They will get their lawns soon, when things have officially calmed down.

> as a nationalist, I support the war with Ukraine and think we should destroy them

Top kek! But don't you understand Ivan? That's what got you in this problem in the first place. Russia doesn't play ball with the US because you guys think it means you're weak. But in reality, the US. Has proven to be the most influential power on the planet, so by pissing us off, there is a history of people getting slapped.

I think you're making it more difficult than it needs to be.

After all, China is going to stab you guys in the back the first chance they get, because China wants to control the world. But apparently you guys would rather be friends with sneaky back stabbing chinks, then fellow white people...
>>
>>55215102
>You think proper houses in UK or America just popped out the fucking ground?
The climate is different. Cardboard American houses don't qualify as "proper" in Russia, you have to build from actual stone. And we actually need proper heating, unlike in UK.
> Thats all russia ever does, your the fucking gas station of the world, you dont make anything, just fucking sell resources for dirt tier prices.
Dunno, selling resources seems to be a pretty benevolent way to earn a living to me, as opposed to looting other countries like others do.
>>
>>55215279
>living in russia. If you're gonna be a white nationalist; atleast try.
"White nationalists" aren't really appreciated here.
>>
>>55215288
>China is going to stab you guys in the back the first chance they get, because China wants to control the world
Another visitor from the Tom Clancy universe.
>>
>>55215297

UK housing is shit tier compared to USA.
>>
>>55215297
>as opposed to looting other countries like others do.
hahahahahah, what the fuck happened in 2014 nig nog? literally the only country that has annexed something in europe since 1945
>>
>>55215399

> thinking china is a good friend

Holy fuck Sasha, anyone with a fucking brain can see China is a backstabbing slope. They are like Asian Jews, but worse.
>>
>>55215458
>hahahahahah, what the fuck happened in 2014 nig nog?
Sochi Olympics?
>>
>>55215348

I'm not talking about neo-nazi's. I mean normal people (anti-immigration) that aren't liberals. i.e the average russian
>>
>>55215572
No nig nog, crimea happened.
just like a nigger, you forget your crimes.
>>
>>55215288
>They will get their lawns soon, when things have officially calmed down.
HAHAHAHA yeah right

>Russia doesn't play ball with the US because you guys think it means you're weak
Because US has no interest or need to help Russia in any way, more like an opposite. So why do we have to give up a part of our souveregnity?
Those ex-USSR republics who fell for you lies (Baltics, Georgia) don't really do well.

>so by pissing us off, there is a history of people getting slapped.
The same can be said for Russia

>China is going to stab you guys in the back the first chance they get
They will, but they won't for a couple of decades.

>But apparently you guys would rather be friends with sneaky back stabbing chinks, then fellow white people...
No country has permanent friends, just permanent interests. We don't play ball with you because it has no upside. Besides, we're too proud to play ball with anyone, espescially with a bully like you.
>>
>>55215572

> Sochi Olympics

That was a good game.
>>
>>55214860
The only protests were about rigged elections to Duma where Putin's party gained the absolute majority which allows it to pass any laws without bothering to argue with opposition and then his decision to go onto third term. But since then most people stopped caring about that and even started supporting him again.

>>55214915
She's old, single, nothing interesting. No pictures, sorry.

>>55214965
I'm the only child.

>>55215506
China has stayed mostly in the same borders its entire history, while Anglos were conquering and exploiting the whole world. US is a pretty fucking treacherous country ruled by literal Jews and that doesn't want even a possibility of a country challenging their dominance emerging.
>>
>>55215506
>Holy fuck Sasha, anyone with a fucking brain can see China is a backstabbing slope.
Chinese history of imperialistic aggression does not impress me.
The total number of people killed in Russian-Chinese wars is about a few thousand on both sides combined, in 1000 years or so. Compare and contrast with Russian experience with "white europeans".
>>
File: karen2.webm (468 KB, 800x800) Image search: [Google]
karen2.webm
468 KB, 800x800
>>55206465
Canada kind of scares me.

It seems a bit rough around the edges. It's a white nation that I'm hesitant to even visit…along with Toronto and a few other hippie type places.

It's too mobbed up and high on weed..and I don't want to get hit by a moose on a unicycle
>>
>>55215642
>No nig nog, crimea happened.
Which had nothing to do with economy or resources. In fact, from the purely economic POV it was a very counter-productive action.
>>
>>55215642
>perfectly democratic action of a region
>crime
You know, it's about how you put it.
>>
>>55215807
You literally looted Ukraine of its land and people, and now you say it was 'a very counter-productive action.'. Well nig nog, a bit to fucking late for that.

Godspeed to your pathetic country collapsing, fucking tumour infecting europe and asia.
>>
File: 1446227643478.png (283 KB, 1920x1200) Image search: [Google]
1446227643478.png
283 KB, 1920x1200
>>55215807
>>55215898
why dont you assholes just uraa charge the ukraine and take it and get it over with?
>>
File: 1444690714656.jpg (43 KB, 604x618) Image search: [Google]
1444690714656.jpg
43 KB, 604x618
>>55215898
>>
>>55215672

> hahaha yea right

It's true. Their lives will become way better with economic support from the west.

> the Baltic and Georgia fell for your lies

Just look at south korea and North korea. One side supported by you and China, that starves and murders it's own people and are dirt poor.

Then you have the side supported by the US, which has lots of wealth, free speech, and Democracy. Just look at this picture of North Korea at night. It's a perfect example of the Blue vs Red situation.

> the same can be said for Russia

But you guys get pissed off because we're so much more powerful and have a better living standard. So you're just jealous basically, and always pissed off.

> they will but they won't for a couple decades

why help them become more powerful and wait for them to destroy you? Ally with us so we can destroy them, then you guys can the be rulers of Asia.

> no country has permanent friends

The UK and the US and France are pretty fucking close... we're like blood brothers at this point.
>>
>>55215967
>nd now you say it was 'a very counter-productive action.'
We were talking about ways different countries sustain their economies.

It was understood from the very beginning that any lands re-acquired from Ukraine would be an economic liability for the foreseeable future. The reasons were entirely different.
>>
File: putin-jew-puppet.jpg (69 KB, 640x480) Image search: [Google]
putin-jew-puppet.jpg
69 KB, 640x480
>>55215724

> China stayed in its country but the Angelo has taken over lots of land

The US doesn't take over nations. We always give the nation's back, that we win.

If the US fought wars like russia, then the ME would be one giant US colony.

> America is evil and run by the Jew

Your country is the one that outlawed holocaust denial...
>>
>>55216138
>We always give the nation's back, that we win.
Give back Germany then. It's getting painful to watch.
>>
Daily reminder that our economy started tanking in late 2013, before the whole Crimea thing.
>>
>>55215727

Okay well Stalin was a dumb ass for Trusting Hitler.

Just because you guys had a rough history with Germany, doesn't mean you need to give the US the finger.

We worked together to take down a common enemy, and we must do the same with China...

Without the US TO keep China in check, China would go nuts and start taking over all sorts of shit, and they would destroy the next biggest threat and that is Russia.
>>
>>55216209

Since when is Germany a US state?

If anything, you should ask for Alaska back
>>
>>55215975
What's the point? You honestly think anyone here wants to deal with Ukraine as part of Russia?
>>
Russia was cool back in imperial times, for last 100 years not so good. Still hope things will get better again in closest years.
>>
>>55215989
nah, ukrainians are just like russians, white niggers. The only thing the west should be supporting there is a brain drain, and thats it. Its a shithole and always will be a shithole, just like its obese relative to the east.
>>
>>55215975
Because Putin is afraid of consequences, probably. We have something to lose.
I'd vote "yes" for an invasion.

>It's true. Their lives will become way better with economic support from the west.
I'm gonna need a proof for that one. And also the support can be taken away anytime, making you a hostage.

>Just look at south korea and North korea.
North Korea also has an absolutely retaded political system with retards on every level. Russia and China don't starve, though we have to by your logic

>But you guys get pissed off because we're so much more powerful and have a better living standard
>what is war in Georgia 2008
>what is war in Ukraine 2014
And just to point out the regular American ignorance:
>what is pre-XX century history

>why help them become more powerful
because it plays good for us for now.
>them to destroy you
Not gonna happen. Though they can try.
>Ally with us
No
>so we can destroy them
Who's going to produce your shit, nigger?

>The UK and the US and France are pretty fucking close... we're like blood brothers at this point.
>at this point
Exactly. UK an France were at a century-long war and a much longer rivalry before your country has even emerged.
>>
>>55216304

He bro, don't worry you will get your house and lawn soon.

It's coming.
>>
>>55216337

The United states brought peace between France and UK

> we won't ally with you

Then quit complaining about sanctions if you want to be our enemy so god damn much.
>>
>>55216259
>Just because you guys had a rough history with Germany
In case you haven't noticed, Russia gets routinely invaded at least once a century by the most powerful European stat or bloc, led by whoever is the current pretender for world domination. At this point, I'm starting to think Russia functions as Earth's immune system.
>>
>>55206465
But bears have the special roads.
They wont hit you if you dont go there.
>>
>>55216544

Well guess what, the only people you have to worry about invading you now is the US and that is never going to happen so quit being faggots.
>>
>>55216138
You may not de jure annex lands (except like Hawaii), but you obviously control them de facto, through your military bases, puppet governments, bribes and blackmail of foreign leaders. Don't play dumb here.

>Your country is the one that outlawed holocaust denial...
That never happened. The closest thing I can think of is government declaring that they will fight against falsification of history of WW2 which mostly includes white-washing Nazism and demonizing communism.
And honestly, the very fact that Americans are so fixated on Jews and Holocaust tells a lot in itself. In Russia Holocaust is far from the first thing people remember when WW2 and Nazism is mentioned. We simply don't care much about Jews, because we had much more of our own people killed by Nazis.
>>
>>55216365
According to Saakashvili (another American success story), Ukrainian economy will reach Yanukovich levels in 20 years.
http://rian.com.ua/economy/20150614/368983433.html
>>
>>55216708
>the only people you have to worry about invading you now is the US
Glad we have established that we don't have to worry about China after all, only US.
>>
>>55216740

Well of course we have control over them, we're the fucking most powerful nation in the God damn world. I already explained that America has the largest influence on the world.

But the countries that play ball with us, always have it better than the countries that dont.

China is a shit hole, Russia is a shit hole, North Korea is a shit hole, Pakistan is a shit hole, Iran is a shit hole. An alliance of shit countries with sitting living conditions wants to challenge the civilized west... so you see where this is a problem? China is like #2 in GDP and military power, yet over 75% of China lives like 3rd world farmers...

You guys are obviously fucking doing it wrong.
>>
>>55216708
Right, you just want to partition us into small states all hostile to each other so that we would never pose any threat to you again.
>>
>>55216919
>An alliance of shit countries with sitting living conditions wants to challenge the civilized west
Countries representing the majority of human race want to challenge the tiny minority that exploits the rest of the world to sustain their over-the-top consumerist lifestyles. Sounds reasonable to me.
>>
>>55216908

China cannot do anything to you while America is still around because they know we would support Russia which would start ww3 and end in a defeat for China.

but, if the US wasn't around, the there was no one to challenge China, then they would just push into Russia and rape you.

They out number you like 16:1 and hey care even less about their people than the Russian government does its own people.

So you can thank us for keeping that from happening.
>>
>>55216950
That ain't a bad thought, although it would be preferable if all you russians were dead instead.
>>
>>55210599
> average salary $812 a month
> literally shit hole tier
>>
>>55217058
>they would just push into Russia and rape you
Yes, they do it all the time. Except not.
>>
>>55216950

Or you can stay Russia, and just keep an eye on Asia for us?

Russia isn't a threat to us obviously. China is a threat to us.

You think being allies would be some hours show for Russia, when in fact it would bring your power levels up, since you don't have to put on same flexing show for the US.
>>
>>55215672
Why can't russians handle freedom?
>>
>>55217046

1. Your population is smaller than the United states.
2. China is overpopulated which isn't a good thing at all.
3. North Korea and Iran are run by subhuman psychopaths

But leave it to a fucking Russian to say that's a good alliance...

Obviously it's not a good alliance since you're getting our ass kicked in every proxy war with the US, and you have sanctions on your country thanks to your dumb ass government.
>>
>>55217161
>Or you can stay Russia, and just keep an eye on Asia for us?
The only people still enthusiastic about doing dirty work for Anglos are a tiny minority of self-hating liberals. Most others had enough last time.
>>
>>55217222
slavery is in their blood, the mongols made sure of that when they raped their women.
>>
>>55217141

You're delusional.

You think China would share power with Russia. Hahahaha! CHINA has a GDP 6x larger than yours. China doesn't need Russia.
>>
>>55217279
>1. Your population is smaller than the United states.
We were talking about an alliance, weren't we?
>you're getting our ass kicked in every proxy war with the US
Literally not a in single one since the end of USSR?
>>
>>55217298

So you don't want to be the most influential power in Asia?

You love sucking Chinese cock?

You call yourself a nationalist yet you would bow the fucking yellow menace.

Wow. That's fucking pathetic.
>>
>>55217418

The majority of your alliance population are fucking 3rd world peasants in China...

> not a single one since the end of the USSR

Did you forget Ukraine?
>>
>>55217447
the chinks are closest russians will ever come to achieving their mongol master fetish
>>
>>55217058
If they push they would just end up in Siberian winters while we protect our heartland by Ural mountains and nuke them to hell. The heat would even melt some of that permafrost and may uncover even more resources.

>>55217161
If Russia isn't a threat for you, then why are you pushing NATO bases to our borders? Why do you build bases all around us? Why do you need missile defense system in Europe? You have been doing this since USSR collapsed, long before we went into Ukraine.
If you didn't do this, like you promised to Gorbachev, then maybe we would believe you and our relationships wouldn't turn sour.
>>
>>55217342
>China doesn't need Russia.
On the contrary, it does need Russia very much. Our strengths and weaknesses naturally complement each other.

You are projecting your imperialist insanity on peoples with a wholly different mentality. You would realize it if you weren't generally ignorant of the world outside US borders.
>>
>>55217298
BASED RUSSIA!
You tell them.
Don't let anyone tell you what to do! Especially countries like mine or USA. We have our own problems that we should address.
>>
File: pvorT.gif (542 KB, 960x408) Image search: [Google]
pvorT.gif
542 KB, 960x408
>>55217447
>So you don't want to be the most influential power in Asia?
Fuck off Vader, I don't want to "rule together".
>>
>>55217503

> nuke them to hell

China has a large enough population, and better technology to withstand a nuclear conflict with Russia. You could nuke one of their cities and it would just be a fucking scratch to their main population.

> Why do you have bases around Russia if we're not a threat

Because we're preventing you from trying to recreate the USSR. The world was almost annihilated in nuclear hell fire because of the USSR. We will not allow that to happen again.
>>
>>55217499
>Did you forget Ukraine?
Doesn't look like a defeat to me at all, quite the reverse.

Did you forget Georgia?
>>
>>55217513

> China needs Russia

No they fucking dont. Right now you're just working together because you both hate the United States. Without a common enemy, China would focus on you.
>>
>>55217499
>The majority of your alliance population are fucking 3rd world peasants in China...
Sure. And they deserve better, just like people in other countries you exploit.
>>
File: Obama-laughing.jpg (18 KB, 550x350) Image search: [Google]
Obama-laughing.jpg
18 KB, 550x350
>>55217619

Then quit bitching, faggot.

We're in charge and if you don't like it, then stop pushing us to sanction you.

> tfw Russia isn't powerful enough to sanction the US
>>
File: Pikes-Peak-900x435.jpg (133 KB, 900x435) Image search: [Google]
Pikes-Peak-900x435.jpg
133 KB, 900x435
>wanting to live anywhere else but here
>>
>>55212980
> lives in a perpetually declining no guns nanny state
>>
>>55217694

What do you mean? The US went into Ukraine and Putin backed out. That's a loss for you.
>>
>>55217697
>Without a common enemy, China would focus on you.
China would focus on itself, like it always does.

Anyway, a military invasion of Russia by China is impossible, so I don't understand why we're even discussing this.
>>
>>55217648
>The world was almost annihilated in nuclear hell fire because of the USSR
>Lets put nuclear rockets in Turkey.
>Hey world was almost annihilated in nuclear hell fire because of the USSR
Are you trolling or just dumb?
>>
>>55217825
>The US went into Ukraine and Putin backed out
Is this a new Call of Duty storyline?
>>
>>55217648
Are you retarded.

China has three or two major cities. Each one has a specific purpose. Nuking one of these cities can disable a whole industry for China. At least, it will be like that soon.

Just your second argument, though.
Are you a cunt or just retarded?
The world was almost annihilated because of the USA throwing tantrums like with the Cuban Missile Crisis. You were the reason why the world was almost thrown into a nuclear hell fire.
We good goys! We stop USSR existing! I'm sure Russians want to become communist again, they loved communism, right?

If anyone needs policing it's America. They've caused more troubles than the whole world. Russia's never nuked nations; America has.
>>
>>55217744

> they deserve better

Holy fuck are you seriously this retarded? They don't get better living standards because of their government!

Just like all your government workers steal from your country, you guys get shit on, then your government tells you its the USAs fault, then like good little goiym you believe them.

You're autistic.
>>
>>55217854

> let's put nuclear weapons in cuba!

Kill yourself Ivan.
>>
>>55217891

The Ukraine government is allied with the US. Putin stopped his campaign in Ukraine when we sent over troops.
Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 43

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.