[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>be few minutes ago on omegle >find this 17 yo 6/10 French
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1
File: 1396585421263.jpg (12 KB, 267x200) Image search: [Google]
1396585421263.jpg
12 KB, 267x200
>be few minutes ago on omegle
>find this 17 yo 6/10 French girl
>we talk about random stuff, then she asks me if i have a gf
>i say no, and ask her if she have a bf
>she say no and she doesn't want one for now because she wants to keep fucking random guys
>mfw
she later asked me to show her my cock
why are western women so degenerate ?
i mean i can understand a 24 yo chick fucking random dudes but 17, thats just wrong
>>
Lol, i understand 7 years old hahaha.

But 17 is really okey, all the girl above 13 years, really okey..
>>
>>55206172
>being catfished
>believing ASL

are you retarded?
>>
>>55206257

What the fuck Argentina
>>
>>55206290
this was on cam
>>55206257
i don't think 17 yo should have sex let alone with random dudes
>>
Ya blew it, missed a prime opportunity to see some 17 year old pussy
>>
>>55206352
This are the laws of our sovereing nation.
>>
It's omegle man she wouldn't be there if she didn't want random cock
>>
>>55206533
thats not the part that bugs me, its the part where she doesn't have a bf become she prefers random cocks.
>>
>>55206172
Nice try Mehdi but you guys strive for the chase of young girls.
I heard thats how you guys find your brides.
You chase them, then rape them, and lastly you go talk to their parents anout marriying an underaged girl, if the girl says no, she's killed.
>>
>>55207521
thats off topic my white friend
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.