[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Doll test
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 110
Thread images: 16
File: dolltest.jpg (9 KB, 480x360) Image search: [Google]
dolltest.jpg
9 KB, 480x360
Can you explain this?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tkpUyB2xgTM
>>
Show me on the doll where Hillary touched you.

Hey man, it is just evolution, nothing more, nothing less.
>>
I feel bad for black people. Even they like white better but they cant help the way they were born.
>>
>>55205189
i could explain that children fear darkness (dark rooms ,nights) children have strong primal instincts , but when they get older they want to overcome the fear and try BBC
>>
>>55205189
babies are racist
>>
Zio controlled media and meh parenting that impairs critical thinking.
>>
Niggers aren't so stupid after all
>>
OH MY GOD THESE CHILDREN HAVE BEEN BRAINWASHED!
>>
>even black people instinctively know which dolls are bad

I like Black people

I really hate Niggers

Why does it have to be this way?

Why cant niggers just be their own subclass of race so that normal black people can function the same as a white person in todays society?
>>
>>55205189
>porque a mi no me gusta el color cafe
>because I don't like the brown color
>she's brown
>>
>>55209563
I know, right? There's nice white people and there's trailer park white trash. The nice black people should distinguish themselves from the ghetto niggers. I wish the same for Hispanics like me, make a distinction between the good Hispanics and the illegal filth and barrio-tier spics.
>>
File: clap.jpg (49 KB, 400x192) Image search: [Google]
clap.jpg
49 KB, 400x192
I'd like to know who made this video, who funded the creators of this video and what prompted the production of this video.

This video may have been produced to be a pretext to show that the evil whitey has brainwashed young children into thinking that blacks are evil.
>>
It's probably because the black doll looks as if it was made out of poo.
>>
>the comment section
>oy vey ids because black children are subjected to white people everyday!!!! we need more diversity in media
every time
>>55211065
just like actual blacks do, then
>>
>>55210587
>The nice black people should distinguish themselves from the ghetto niggers

They do now. "Rachet" is the term for ghetto niggers.

But now that you bring that up it reveals another factor which economic status which separates people from subhumans.
>>
>>55205189
niggers are objectively ugly
small children are not brainwashed by lefties yet
>>
>implying this isn't staged
YouTube users everyone
>>
File: dont like.png (343 KB, 851x479) Image search: [Google]
dont like.png
343 KB, 851x479
>why is he the mean child?
>cause he's brown
>why he is the bad child
>cause he is black
>show me the child of color adults dont like
>pic related
Based kids
>>
>>55212017
>which
which is*
>>
>>55205189
Because the human brain can naturally tell interpret genetic traits
Blacks are obviously less evolved and uglier
>>
White= color of purity, cleanliness, they paint hospitals in this color

Black= evil in all cultures, represents nighttime where lions and wolves would eat you

pretty simple senpai
>>
Yesss yeessss soon shit will hit the fan and the race war shall begin. Goodbye gypsies.

I think a new religion is in order advocating for suicide acceptance.
>>
>>55205189
I'm Jewish

and this is the truth, /pol/
>>
File: 1407937171107.png (455 KB, 636x1045) Image search: [Google]
1407937171107.png
455 KB, 636x1045
>>
>>55205189
I don't fucking know man.

Either brains in early development are so easily brainwashed that just showing lighter skin toned people causes them to inflate the value of that trait over other things

or

Lighter skin tones really are 'objectively' more beautiful or this study is full of shit and they redacted information that didn't fit their narrative.
>>
>>55212367
Stop giving the whole "institutionalised racism" bullshit credibility.
Sure we had white knights and black knights, white magic and black magic but it relates to race and skin colour in no way at all.
>>
>>55212539
But this is about color perception across cultures. Who the hell really knows. Is their a culture that finds black more aesthetically pleasing than white?
>>
>>55212494
why do beaner look like beaner so much.
there are plety of brown people out there, but you just can tell who's beaner
>>
>>55205189
This is bad testing, when the only discernable difference in the pictures is skin colour are you realy that surpised that kids will say that it is because of the skin colour? This feels like a really bad experiment to me.
>>
Studies show that babies are more interested in people of their own race.
When presented with images of people of the same race and themselves, babies pupils dilate, their attention is held etc.
The same does not happen when presented with images of people of differing races.
Something has changed within these children's perceptions between being a baby and being a young child.

Tbh I find it sad that those children don't appreciate themselves for who they are.
I would be interested to see the results within an african country, or an asian country.
>>
>>55205189
The researchers are priming the kids with subconscious cues. If they were really serious about doing it scientifically they'd just write the questions down and the kids would never even see the researcher.

Also, the very way they frame the question is biased to find the most 'racist' result. If they'd asked 'are either of the two dolls bad/ugly/pretty/smarter' then they would probably have found that the child picked neither. By asking 'which one is' they imply that it's a binary choice, which means the kids has to pick one. As I said, the kids can feel which answer the adults want them to give from body language and such, so that they usually end up picking the black doll.
>>
Now repeat this experiment with every demographic in every country and see whether the results are any different.
>>
>>55212622
Possibly.
I'm not arguing that black has a bad connotation.
I'm just saying that its nothing to do with black people as such.

Its for the reasons you mentioned before, darkness, rotten food etc
>>
I would find it interesting if this experiment was repeated with black people asking the questions.
>>
>>55212734
This.
>>
>>55212494
This kid is much less likely to get killed or raped by muslim
Good for his parents
>>
>>55212745
>>55213040

I agree, There's a psychological effect to having interviewers and cameras in the room.
>>
>>55212660
I'm not entirely sure what you're saying.
But North Africans and Arabs are mostly Caucasian with Negroid mixed in.
While Mestizos are a mostly a mixture of native Americans who are Mongoloid descended and Caucasian.
You're different races mostly even with a similar skin color.
>>
>>55212745
This

For starters you would need to determine if people favour light or dark shades of other colours.

Check to see if black and white preferred in other areas, like clothes or pets.

There might be skin tones that indicate good reproduction potential. I assume that one reason tanned skin is viewed as attractive is it is seen as a sign of health.
>>
>>55210587
Agreed, hispanicbro
>>
>>55212494
>which doll is the good one
That's a fucking loaded question and even kids know that much.
>>
>>55212494
Based Hispanic Kid
>>
>>55209563
>>55210587
in the same way there are gay men and there are faggots.

but its impolite to say that because of PC. if people could address these issues instead of ignoring the niggers that ruin society maybe we could actually fix shit for once
>>
>>55212494
/thread.

Kids are smarter than people give them credit for. There's no fucking conspiracy.
>>
>>55212539

He's not. Institutionilized racism has nothing to do with nightime. Light skinned and dark skinned people exist all over the world. Light skinned typically are considered more attractive
>>
>>55213254
>North Africans and Arabs are mostly Caucasian with Negroid mixed in
thats inaccurate tho.
neither of us have negroid admixture same for Indian, they're not dark skinned because they're half black
>>
>>55213275
>I assume that one reason tanned skin is viewed as attractive is it is seen as a sign of health.
I think it's more a cultural thing - tanned skin is a sign of wealth. Historically light skin has been valued because it marked out the people who didn't spend all day in the fields labouring in the hot sun. Then about fifty years ago it switched around, and now tanned skin marks out the people who can afford to spend all day at the beach (or, indeed, fly to places where there are beaches) from the pasty, pale people who spend all day working in an office or factory. Of course, having more exposure to sunlight probably is more healthy, so unpacking the specific balance of culture to biology to more or less impossible.
>>
The dark is associated with scary and evil. It's a fucking retarded question because the kids have nothing to go by but skin color. All of them look confused and you can tell that they just want to get the answer right. Dark = Scary is the only logic that's available to them at that moment.
>>
File: 1446678038577.jpg (31 KB, 228x169) Image search: [Google]
1446678038577.jpg
31 KB, 228x169
>>55205189
This is really sad, why are blacks so forsaken. /pol/ is such a horrifying place I want out.
>>
>>55213625
Couple that with the fact that the cartoon children have faces drawn with black ink. Meaning on the black kid on the very end you can't even see its fucking face. Obviously they'll pick the faceless shadow child as the bad one.
>>
>>55213740
They're not. Fuck off you faggot.
>>
>>55205189
I'm African, and this isn't just for kids. In our culture, women actually rate each other on lightness, wishing to be lighter skinned. But for some reason they don't understand the implications of what they are doing. I honestly do think lighter skin is just more objectively attractive and pleasing. Before globalization was a thing, people didn't realize that because they would never see a white person in their life most likely
>>
>>55213901
white skin for black people is like blue eyes/blond hair girl. It is rare so it is considered more attractive.

>>55213740
blacks forsake themselves with their choices and messages they give each other every day. Their leaders in the past have tried to make them stand up citizens but it failed for some reason.
>>
>>55213625
This.

Would be interesting to see this test done but with diffrent parameters. Like draw two wizards one white in pitch black robes and one black in a bright white robe and ask them the same questions. I'm pretty sure you would come to wildly different conclusions about black people then. These 'researchers' are looking for the conclusion: "kids think blacks are evil because they are black" and they will probably add this is because of evil whites indoctrinating them. But hey lets not let good research get in the way of the narrative they are trying so hard to set out here.
>>
>>55212160
Pretty much this.
>>
>>55205189
5-10 years old are smarter than the average Swede.
>>
>>55205189
it's called common sense
>>
>>55214095
That's a neato experiment you came up with there.

I'm almost tempted to just ask a nearby kindergarden if I can try that on the children there.
>>
>>55213866
>>55214019
>>55213740

In a way, dark skinned people are forsaken.

Listen to this guy: >>55213901
"lighter skin is more objectively attractive and pleasing"
>>
>>55214241
They still have their own women of their own race, which always seem to be still attracted to them.

The fact that more people don't like them has more to do with the demographics of the area rather than anything else. For example, a misnomer is the idea of having more minorities be models. Why would minorities be a model in a demographic filled with people that don't look like them? Can you image going to china and seeing black models everywhere?

I find it funny.
>>
>>55213901
>lighter skin is just more objectively attractive and pleasing
no it isn't
>inb4 you say that because you're a shitskin
i'm actually as pale as a milkman's turd
>>55214019
>white skin for black people is like blue eyes/blond hair girl
this is true.
altho i doubt that blue eyed blond girls are that rare in 'murrica.

what's attractive is subjective, i'm sure most of /pol/ and 4chin droll over asian women, but for asian men they're meh.
>>
>>55214384

I agree. I don't think that blacks are "cursed" or anything like that, but based on a purely objective standpoint, white is considered more attractive around the world. It's obvious why models are light skinned when you take that into account
>>
File: 1441818683063.jpg (1 MB, 2252x3000) Image search: [Google]
1441818683063.jpg
1 MB, 2252x3000
>>55212494
This is called statistical analysis, something that liberals will never understand.
In the US 1 out of 3 black males will end up in prison during their lifetime, so one out of tree will be a convicted criminal.
Your brain gets that data (you don’t need statistical numbers from the government, you can see it in your daily life) and to protect yourself your brain chooses who to trust with the data it has.
This child saw around him how stuff works, probably in his neighborhood, there are some gang which are formed mostly by black people and in school he has seen that black kids tend to be more aggressive, at the end his brain will process that data and will end up with the conclusion that blacks are more dangerous to him than whites.
Your brain does this all the time, if you buy 2 products from a company and both of the products are shit you just won’t buy them because you have data stored in your brain that tells you that there is high risk in buying more from this same company.

As some anon said before the experiment wasn’t carried out perfectly but de data obtained still reliable
>>
>>55214457
We'll have to agree to disagree on this, but a plethora of evidence whether from simple observation, number of black models, response rate to black females on dating websites, and other things tells me this isn't the case. How many black female sex icons are there really? And ones who are actually dark, not mixed or light-skinned?

There is subjectivity in regards to preferences, but objective attractiveness exists to a degree. For example, someone with a unibrow is probably unanimously agreed to be not very good looking by the majority of people. I think for women, dark skin is not very pleasing. Skin bleaching is a thing for a reason
>>
>>55212292

I wonder if part of it is because it is harder to see the smile.
>>
>>55214457
I said ligther skin. not white skin. Attraction is mainly normative and genetics. For example, tan people are usually associated with being better looking but it's actually because being tan resembles when you have a high amount of carotenoids circulating your blood stream, making you look darker/orange kind of which is an indicator of health.

>>55214726
Actually, it is impossible to have lighter skin to be objectively better looking as I can guarantee you there is one person who does't think that that's true.

If you're saying the mean attitude of people is to sway towards lighter skin, then yes. Lighter skin is usually either a normative thing, or a result of differences caused by higher-status which is why in places like India, it is also considered better.
>>
>>55214211
this

I know this video is le ted talk meme, but it demonstrates the point that Swedes are fucking idiots
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Sm5xF-UYgdg
>>
File: tumblr_m81iz6Artd1qdbcn8.jpg (32 KB, 495x304) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_m81iz6Artd1qdbcn8.jpg
32 KB, 495x304
>>55214726
>objective
>majority of people
>>
What's interesting is that the entire cultural left is engaged in a process to change those children's answers. They want to them to say the colored dolls are prettier. You have to choose one. They set the question up. Will they succeed in supplanting whiteness with blackness? Who knows. I don't have kids so I dont give a fuck. I always wonder about asians and mestizos. The left wants both of those groups color subordinated to the darker color. Do the privilege theorists realize that they are going to reduce and reduce and reduce until there is some sort of chubby black lesbian supergroup?
>>
>>55214968
i see your point.
but you have to keep in mind that what's happening in Africa and india (lighter is better) may actually only be the result of recent cultural mix

movie stars and pop stars are for the most part white.
those features were unconsciously associated with success.

this only made natural human tendency of being attracted to exotic mates worse for them
>>
>>55213379
Epic meme bro
>>
>>55215308
This study hasn't ever been done for science.

There is no attempt to consider other factors. It prove society is racist, and only racists would question the methodology.

Controlling for light or dark preference with something other than people is unimportant.
>>
File: geisha.jpg (712 KB, 2000x3000) Image search: [Google]
geisha.jpg
712 KB, 2000x3000
>>55215519
I sincerely doubt it
>>
>>55215308

Isn't it hilarious that the left would rather change the wording and make it taboo to say what you naturally think rather than just fixing the nigger problem.

These kids are old enough to see niggering in action.

Maybe if the left started shaming nigger culture, the kids wouldn't default to hating niggers.
>>
>>55215519
No, the brain doesn't actually work like that. You can tell by statistics of interracial marriages in regions around the world that what you're saying is not backed up.
>>
>>55205189
Without even questioning anything in the video, is it wrong that the majority of the population makes up the majority of figures in media aimed at children, and the majority of those figures are good role models?
>>
I feel bad watching this
>>
This is depressing. I mean, I don't give a fuck about being racist towards blacks, plenty of them hate whites and other races either way, but watching black kids themselves preferring something depicting a different race is just really sad.
>>
>>55215843
>>55215868
No one said the red pill tasted nice.
>>
kids are the most honest creatures around. they haven't learned to be PC yet
>>
>>55205189

I have to say that's pretty fucked up.

Still doesn't excuse people from being career criminals
>>
File: 1446694432223.jpg (113 KB, 864x960) Image search: [Google]
1446694432223.jpg
113 KB, 864x960
>>55205189
is this natural or learned?
>>
File: nailed it.png (15 KB, 469x331) Image search: [Google]
nailed it.png
15 KB, 469x331
>>55216021
>>55205189
if anything, this video confirms white privilege.
>>
>>55209563
>le black people are different from le niggers meme
>>
>>55215843
Because you know it's a false dichotomy. It proves a point, but it is cruel to make children choose.
>>
Do people not realize that they are the only saying that because all the tv they watch has light skin people. Even Mexican tv shows only have light skin actors.You guys think they haven't been brainwashed yet by the left. But, they have already been brainwashed by the media.
>>
>>55215843
>>55215868
>>55216021
It's actually pretty normal considering how normalization works.

>If you're saying the mean attitude of people is to sway towards lighter skin, then yes. Lighter skin is usually either a normative thing, or a result of differences caused by higher-status which is why in places like India, it is also considered better.

In America, everyone around them is white so why wouldn't they pick the color they see the most acting 'good'? Black people are sometimes portrayed as criminals in movies and are statistically criminals in real life far more often then whites. In reality, the children are just picking choices that represent which race acts better in society, which would obviously be whites.

>>55216443
Most people are stupid and don't think beyond what is presented to them.
>>
Kids don't have filters yet so they're more honest.
>>
>>55216301
this

literally shill tactics 101
>>
>>55216772
Don't act too surprised, ever since r/coontown got assraped on reddit a bunch of redditors now come here.
>>
File: SWEDEN-YES.jpg (23 KB, 464x471) Image search: [Google]
SWEDEN-YES.jpg
23 KB, 464x471
>>55205189
That's how you do it, Swedish kids
>>
This bullshit test goes way back.

The Doll Test for Racial Self-Hate: Did It Ever Make Sense?

http://www.theroot.com/articles/culture/2014/05/the_brown_decision_s_doll_test_11_facts.html
>>
File: are seeds.png (24 KB, 777x194) Image search: [Google]
are seeds.png
24 KB, 777x194
>at least they're spreading are seeds
>>
>>55205189
Racism.
>>
>>55213379
Nah, all gays are faggots
>>
>>55205189
the learn it from their parents. their parents are horrible people and they see all the white kids in their class with the mommies and daddies who love their children.
nigs cut their own throats.
>>
>>55213740
It's not our fault.
>>
>>55218527
Lol the Indian girl is a growing a unibrow.
>>
>>55213354
He gave a loaded answer too. It could be that he's not scared of white people because he is violent towards (only) them at school and/or his parents teach him to be so.

His non-whiteness is a protective layer he can not only rely on to be aggressive towards whites only, but also as an excuse to continue that behavior after being punished for it.

>Multiculturalism does not work in this system
>>
File: 1441829156593.jpg (396 KB, 1570x1536) Image search: [Google]
1441829156593.jpg
396 KB, 1570x1536
>>55218527
>TFW white but have dark eyes
>>
>>55209563
>>55216301
Get real. I can't stand niggers but you're lying to yourself if you don't think there are some decent and civilized black people in America.

Ben Carson is a nigger? Thomas Sowell is a nigger? Allan West?
>>
Who was asking the questions? Was it face to face?
>>
>>55219254
>Ben Carson is a nigger?

He lies, cheats, and steals. Of course he's a nigger.
>>
>>55219254
There are, nobody denies that. They're atill niggers, though.

Plus Sowell is only half nigger
>>
>>55213535
this is true.

>>55213559
This is pretty true, however with light skin comes increased vitamin D production, which in turn releases more serotonin and other amine precursors, seratonin generally makes you a pleasant and less territorial person.... *looks around /pol/* usually. this could be detrimental in sunny climates, prohibitive even in equatorial regions

>>55215519
this is also true, i can only name 2 sort of north african english language actors off the top of my head, morgan freeman and eva green. they don't really count though.
>>
>>55205189
This test sets up a false premise by suggesting one of the dolls is bad or ugly etc and forcing the subject to choose.
A fair test would ask 'Is one of the dolls bad', or 'is one of the dolls ugly'.
>>
File: booker.jpg (141 KB, 1000x568) Image search: [Google]
booker.jpg
141 KB, 1000x568
>>55214019
There are money to be made for being victims.
>>
>>55220262
al sharpton.

fuck, i hate racists and racial apologists.
>>
>>55205189
serious business
>>
>>55205189
I don't see why any ethnonationalist or racial separatist would take joy in this video. All people should be proud of their race, even if it is a lesser race on an objective scale. Teaching the mud races to pine for white people is what leads to mass immigration, multiculturalism, miscegenation, etc. I wish they would just be satisfied with their own and love themselves, mostly because that would make them more likely to leave us the fuck alone.
Thread replies: 110
Thread images: 16

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.