[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Look deep inside your heart and answer: Can you die for your
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 4
File: robert-capa-falling-soldier.jpg (52 KB, 1012x668) Image search: [Google]
robert-capa-falling-soldier.jpg
52 KB, 1012x668
Look deep inside your heart and answer: Can you die for your political beliefs?
>>
Nah
>>
>>55205064
My beliefs are already crushed under the weight of the retarded load bearing population. So no.
>>
>>55205064
Someday soon I hope to kill for them.
>>
Die? Probably not.
Kill? ...
>>
>>55205064

No. I am idealistic, but at a more fundamental level, I am selfish.
>>
Lol no
>>
>>55205064
Not if it isn't worth it.

You could easily "die for your beliefs" and have your efforts amount in absolutely nothing, which is utterly pointless and a waste of resources.
>>
>nutted but she still sucking
>>
The point is to survive and to brainwash as many people as possible with your beliefs.
Everyone truly redpilled on /pol/ should try to surivive as long a spossible.
>>
No. but in an extreme situation against invaders i would fight for my state.
>>
>>55205445
Which state?
>>
File: turn in your guns.jpg (83 KB, 631x598) Image search: [Google]
turn in your guns.jpg
83 KB, 631x598
>>55205487
arizona. under an organized militia I would arm the men of my friends and family and gladly fight and die. at that point I would rather die than face the enemy winning.
>>
File: image.jpg (65 KB, 498x497) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
65 KB, 498x497
>>55205282
The wheels are turning, friend.
>>
>>55205064
Yes
>>
>>55205064
Can't contribute if you're dead.
>>
>>55205064
Yes, but its my belief that reproducing is more important than taking arms at this time. If Europe has a real happening ill go back to Britain to fight, maybe onto Scandinavia, France, Germany, ect but hopefully them lads will handle it themselves as momentum inevitably grows.
>>
>>55205064

Most likely, no.
>>
>>55205064
Considering how my political belief is based in a strong love for the United States and what it stands for, yes I would die for my beliefs if it means I had a chance for fight for them.

If some commie fag bust up into my house and told me to renounce my beliefs and vote for Bernie Sanders I would renounce them, talk shit about him on /pol/ then vote for Trump.
>>
>>55205064
This pic was later found to be staged if I recall
>>
>>55205218
Typical cowardly Argie, thats why they will always be the Falklands you fag.
>>55205267
>Pathetic nigger.
>>55205282
good luck anon
>>55205358
nothing more than i'd expect from a lazy neutral swissfag
>>55205412
thats fine but if you believe in the right to defend yourself will you have the follow through when you need the right to defend yourself. without self defense you are fucked with your new friends coming to town

I'm glad the war for Europe will be fought by our sons and grandsons because its true that most millennials are fucking queers.
>>
>you will never die in a firefight between your brothers and dirty commies in stalingrad
why live
>>
If you haven't found something that you're willing to die for, you never truly lived.
>>
>>55205666
Nice trips Satan
>>
>>55205064
No, the point is to make the other idiot die for his.
>>
>>55205064
Ive been waiting for the day where my monetary life will be worth the sacrifice for the the most return and benefit for the United States of America.

Until that day, I live.
>>
>>55205064
>Can you die for your political beliefs?
I'm pretty sure you used the word "can" instead of "would" by mistake, but that presents some more interesting food for thought.

As an environmentalist as well as a misanthropist, I think the human race is grossly overpopulated, which is why I'm against disease prevention for shit like ebola since it's natural for a species to lose a large part of their population to disease every now and again. If everyone shared that belief then it very well could kill me.

However, other than that, most of my political beliefs emphasize keeping myself safe, so dying for them wouldn't even apply.
>>
File: Patton.jpg (68 KB, 500x611) Image search: [Google]
Patton.jpg
68 KB, 500x611
"No bastard ever won a war by dying for his country. He won it by making some other poor dumb bastard die for his country."
Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.