[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Meridian, Idaho best city to live in
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 5
http://www.idahostatesman.com/news/local/community/west-ada/article43453539.html

Here's what the site had to say about its No. 1 pick: "Meridian, located just outside of Idaho’s capital city of Boise, is 24//7 Wall St.’s best city to live in. The city is safe, and jobs have attracted growing numbers of new residents. Only 80 violent crimes were reported per 100,000 in Meridian last year, a fraction of the national violent crime rate of 366 violent crimes per 100,000 Americans.

Let's take a look at some figures that might contribute to that.

>As of the census[13] of 2000, there were 34,919 people, 11,829 households, and 9,515 families residing in the city. The population density was 2,962.1/sq mi. There were 12,293 housing units at an average density of 1,042.8 per square mile. The racial makeup of the city was 96.3% White, 0.7% African American, 1% Native American, 2% Asian, 0.3% Pacific Islander, 1.9% from other races, and 2.12% from two or more races. Hispanic or Latino of any race were 3.7% of the population.
>>
File: 3.gif (41 KB, 194x224) Image search: [Google]
3.gif
41 KB, 194x224
>>55204330
Former Idaho anon here, thats because we keep our mexicans in nearby Nampa...... there are virtually no dindus in the state.
>>
This is always the case. A list of the most violent/least safe cities is like a roll call of Coontown
>>
All muslims in this state, GTFO!
>>
>>55204330

I love driving through Idaho. The roads are straight and the speed limits are high.
>>
Boise is a shithole tho. Ugliest part of the country. Northern or eastern Idaho is way better, and you might as well just move to Utah if you really want the "conservative experience"
>>
>>55205959
>>55204330
I can attest to that. I've lived in Northern Idaho for a huge part of my life. Absolutely favorite part of the country.
>>
>>55204330
>anywhere in south Idaho
>>
I live on the Boise/Meridian border, Meridian is literally Mormon Suburbia. The only decent paying jobs in meridian are at hospitals, otherwise you have to commute to Downtown Boise, South East Boise (Micron), or Nampa/Caldwell if you care to manage smaller engineering companies.

It certainly is one of the best places to raise a family though, just make sure you find some additional supplements to educated your children so they can get scholarships to out of state Unis.
>>
File: 00fuck.jpg (28 KB, 300x440) Image search: [Google]
00fuck.jpg
28 KB, 300x440
>nicest and safest city in America

>Over 90% white

>ALL the shitty cities have whites as the minority

>and liberals blame whites for others not being able to get their shit together
>>
>>55204330
What are the mormon demographics? Because if it's majority mormon it kind of negates the white.
>>
>>55206777
>>55206622
Like I said here, Meridian is Mormon Suburbia, it's 30-40% Mormon depending on what part of it you're in.
>>
>>55205463

Boise here. Can confirm. It's been day since I have seen a single filthy mexican.

Weeks since I seen a negro.

I live in a nice, safe, white city.

There's very little crime here because people with dark color on their skin don't live here in great numbers.
>>
>>55206922
Fuck.

Texasfag here.

I have no desire to live in Idaho, but it sounds pretty attractive now.

I think I'll end up in Washington state, not in Seattle. Blacks are 3% in the state, 9% in Seattle, so I would assume it's lower than 3% elsewhere.
>>
File: 234234234234.gif (831 KB, 240x228) Image search: [Google]
234234234234.gif
831 KB, 240x228
>>55206838
>30-40% Mormon
I tried.
>>
>>55207165
Idaho is basically little Texas, it just gets colder in the winter.
>>
>>55207165

>I have no desire to live in Idaho

why?

We got

>liberal gun laws
>30rd mags allowed
>ak47/ar15 allowed
>hot white women who aren't stuck up liberal whores
>4 seasons
>only 1 foot of snow every year
>self respecting white people who frown upon "immigrants" (our politicians are the same way)
>Idaho has seen California shoot itself in the head with regards to the spic infestation there. Whites are now a minority in California. Idaho sees this and socially ostracizes liberals and other sub human filth that lead to the shitskin spics infesting this area
>lots of tech jobs
>lots of outdoors stuff to do
>people here are friendly in a real genuine sorta way
>Boise just feels like "home"....especially after living in a spic infested state like Commiefornia. The white people here just have an air of familiarity about them that I cannot put my finger on.

Come home, White Man.
>>
>>55207343
>lots of tech jobs
If this is true, I may start looking.

I'm two years into my career, and not looking to put down roots, but I do want a nice place to live.

Currently in Houston. Great internet, great food, but fuck me if there aren't nogs and spics everywhere.
>>
They have a lovely water tower.

There's no question about that.
>>
>>55207165
Texas is only 11% black.
>>
>>55207516
fuck off sand nigger.
>>
>>55206622
East End Boise here... I've seen the immigrants driving around on Orchard in their Oldsmobile Silhouettes... Was behind some Midnight Black Africans at Fred Meyer using their Idaho Quest card to buy junk food...
>>
>>55207538

And that's mostly in Houston, with pockets in Dallas, Fort Worth, and San Antonio.
>>
>>55207538
True, Texas is not too bad, but they inundate the cities, where all the good jobs in my field are.
>>
>>55207449

Micron and HP just to name a couple of major companies in Boise.

>>55207645

Orchard....down by Franklin?
>>
>>55208070
Orchard and Franklin, with the new DelTaco
>>
>>55208975

Yeah that area is a bit older.
>>
>>55208070
But I agree, no concentrations of minorities lead to minimal serious crime, occasional shoplifting and adolescent shenanigans but very few major crimes...
>>
>>55209050

I feel 100% safe here in Boise. I cannot express how high a quality of life you guys have here....compared to the liberal and hispanic infested shit holes of Southern Commiefornia.

It seems as if every person here in Boise that I talk to....seems as if I know them from somewhere. There's no "stranger" type of feel that you normally get from the local residents of So. Cal.

The weather is a nice 55 degrees today and we'll be getting some seasonal rain tomorrow. Cannot beat that at all.
>>
>>55209237
Yes, everyone has a mutual trust and a mutual respect with each other.
I love Idaho.
>>
>>55204330
Also the traffic fucking sucks in Meridian... Stupid construction and poor city planning, I'm not a fan of massive houses built practically on top of each other.
Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.