[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I am currently binge watching all Anita Sarkeesian videos.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 6
File: photo (1).jpg (120 KB, 900x900) Image search: [Google]
photo (1).jpg
120 KB, 900x900
I am currently binge watching all Anita Sarkeesian videos.

How long does /pol/ think it will take for me to join her side?
>>
>>55204088
If you are a normal person who can form his own opinions you will not. That's up to you
>>
>>55204088
I don't think you will with those dubs.
>>
>>55204088
You buy too much into her bullshit, eventually you will have a nervous breakdown from all the cognitive dissonance. That will happen, I promise you.
>>
File: 1401986489620.jpg (46 KB, 450x697) Image search: [Google]
1401986489620.jpg
46 KB, 450x697
Anita's videos are targeted towards people who don't know anything about games. Because if someone does, then the misleading in the videos becomes painfully clear.

For example;
>A game where you can kill both men and women
>"This misogynistic game lets the player kill women!"
>>
File: videogame.jpg (117 KB, 697x520) Image search: [Google]
videogame.jpg
117 KB, 697x520
>>55204088
>I am currently binge watching all Anita Sarkeesian videos.
>How long does /pol/ think it will take for me to join her side?

She literally filmed herself/someone shooting hookers randomly in a Bethesda game and then said "this is designed to sexually arouse by placing these female objects here to kill them in order to derive sexual pleasure from murder."

Of course, you're not actually supposed to kill the hookers any more than you're supposed to kill any of the regular NPCs in the game. But you can because the game lets you play it the way you want and not the way it tells you to play it.

That's why the left (and right) finds games so threatening - they can't craft and control the narrative so deeply as they can with TV and film media. Additionally, you literally can be a rags to riches game programmer - there's no such thing as some poor sap in his basement who produced a multimillion dollar grossing film - so there's no sociological control over who becomes successful.

In short, if you sincerely fall for Anita's lies, you're generally not high in brain power. If you're doing it to be part of the "in crowd" - well - that might be smart.
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Afgtd8ZsXzI
>>
You won't, Anita constantly lies.

Grand Theft Auto V for example:

>Every named female character is mission critical, except for the jogger you race occasionally.
>If you kill any named female character you are punished by being reverted back to a checkpoint or previous save.

B-b-but the game is sexist and promotes violence against women!
>>
File: B4aV6DhIAAEuTJ6.jpg (35 KB, 599x577) Image search: [Google]
B4aV6DhIAAEuTJ6.jpg
35 KB, 599x577
>>55204088
Not long.
>>
File: 6767567567.jpg (46 KB, 500x439) Image search: [Google]
6767567567.jpg
46 KB, 500x439
>>55204088
Fuck off medic cĂșck
>>
>>55204825

Are you sure you didn't mean kek?
>>
>>55204088
If you're at this moment painting your fingernails with glitter or dyeing your hair, probably one or two videos and you'll be screaming "check your privilege", "kill the cis scum", etc. If not, you'll never be on her side
>>
>>55204705
the game is now sexist because it portrays women as weak and in need of protection
their logic goes in both ways my friend
>>
>>55205355
Named women characters in GTA are portrayed as bad assed, except Michael's wife and daughter.
>>
>>55205540
you're not the smartest one i guess
>>
>>55204088>>55204176 >>55204192 >>55204396 >>55204437 >>55204806 >>55204825 >>55205217

None.

She has been proven a liar, a fake, dishonest, coward.

She is a liar bc she does not even play or really like video games. There are videos of her saying that.

But then she goes to the store, buys shit load of games to show on camera, plays around with controls moving characters, and calls herself a gamer.

There are tons of videos debunking all her bullshit.

So she blocks videos, she never debates, she blocks comments, she only goes to places that are blue pilled and believe her bullshit.

And she is incapable of even defending her bullshit unless she is reading from her ever present notes that she takes everywhere.

She can't even go to some bitches conference and defend her bullshit without having some script to read about the evil men, im the best expert on games, mah youtube comment harrassment.

She knows if she goes on some site, to some place, and actually answers a question or debates she will look like a fucking dumb animal.

And in her world of femni nazi bullshit being proven wrong on pretty much everything is "harrassment, sexist, evil, women hating"

So all she can do is muh harrassment now and fabricate attacks on herself. I bet she calls the fbi everytime somebody calls her a stupid cunt.

Her brand of feminism does not want equality and women rights.

They are anti men. Sexist legos, mario brothers, and the color purple triggers her.

She is a con artist. And even has a con artist partner.
They want this:
>>
>>55204088
Depends, her videos are for the sort of lobotomites who would have supported Jack Thompson, so any of the "Media causes X, its not my fault for being a shit parent I swear!" people, and for SJWs who want to have a voice in gaming without actual playing games.

Unless you're a lazy parent or an SJW, they probably just wont. Anyone whose actually played the games she critiques would know already that most, if not all of her criticisms are bullshit.
>>
>>55204088
depends how weak your mind is
>>
>>55205626
Maybe I should watch more Anita videos to git smerter.
>>
>>55204088

She doesn't think and she doesn't have a "side" she only has an act that she performs.
>>
>>55205686
Source?
>>
>>55204437
It was strippers in the game Hitman, and you're right. You actually loose points for killing them in the game.
>>
Awww. You guys are so easily frightened. So cute.
>>
>>55204088
Isn't this the lady that got like $200,000 to make 12 videos and still has only made 4 like two years later?

Loving

Every

Laugh

(LEL)
Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.