[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Michigan: Majority Muslim city council elected >“Today
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 5
File: breaking_news.jpg (182 KB, 2197x1463) Image search: [Google]
breaking_news.jpg
182 KB, 2197x1463
Michigan: Majority Muslim city council elected

>“Today we show the Polish and everybody else”

http://www.jihadwatch.org/2015/11/michigan-majority-muslim-city-council-elected-today-we-show-the-polish-and-everybody-else
>>
DUDE YALE LMAO
>>
Imagine a white Pole saying “Today we show the Muslims”
>>
As a Michigander, I want off this ride.
>>
Ten years ago liberals were saying "THEY'RE NOT COMING TO TAKE OVER THEY'RE JUST WANTING A PEACEFUL LIFE" when referring to groups like Muslims and Mexicans

Now they don't even hide that we're being conquered.
>>
>>55205474
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Omf4iAYbj4U

>imagine
>>
File: 1406739704925.png (223 KB, 499x431) Image search: [Google]
1406739704925.png
223 KB, 499x431
DUDE ALLAHU ACKBAR
>>
File: Mecca of the West.jpg (158 KB, 990x646) Image search: [Google]
Mecca of the West.jpg
158 KB, 990x646
>>
>>55205474
Unsurprisingly I think we could all imagine a Pole saying that, and at this point the rest of the world hope you will.
>>
I'm a jew in Dearborn. We're next.
>>
File: muslim-americans-2.jpg (251 KB, 960x720) Image search: [Google]
muslim-americans-2.jpg
251 KB, 960x720
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iu2U6MprDM4
>>
>>55203637
Kek. And they say Europe is full of muslims
>>
We conveniently cloister our Muslims in Michigan so that one day we'll build a fence around it's border, write "ABANDONED" on a sign and attach it to the fence, then let Canada have the now ruined state.
>>
>>55207359
I would think Chase bank, or Chase Manhattan Bank, or Bank One Corporation, Bank of the Manhatten Company, or JPMorgan Chase bank would be haram to them. Maybe I don't understand.

Or is it Morgan Bank? Morgan Stanly Bank? J. Pierpont Morgan Bank? I just can't keep track of it all anymore.
>>
>>55203637

If the people in the city let this pass, they deserve their fate.
>>
>jihad watch
>>
File: monetary_system_evil.png (785 KB, 1600x899) Image search: [Google]
monetary_system_evil.png
785 KB, 1600x899
>>55207601
>implying all the big banks aren't owned by the same small number of international banking families
>>
>>55207087
Woah do you know Saddam's cousins?
>>
>>55207695
I'VE HAD ENOUGH OF YOUR CONSPIRACY THEORIES, YOU HAVE AN IQ OF 70 OR LESS, YOU WATCH FOX NEWS, YOUR A MORON, AND YOU DONT EVEN KNOW HOW MUCH YOUR GDP IS GOING TO BE INCREASED BECAUSE YOU NEVER WENT TO SCHOOL, UNLIKE THESE NICE PEOPLE OVER HERE, UNLIKE YOU, THESE NICE PEOPLE OVER HE

LOOK AT HOW MANY REWARDS THESE NICE PEOPLE OVER HERE GET, I CANT REMEMBER THE LAST TIME SOMEBODY AS DUMB AND BACKWARD AS YOU GOT A REWARD LIKE THAT, IT TAKES MY BREATH AWAY.
>>
>>55207526
Just build the wall around Detroit. The rest of the state is fine.
>>
WTF did PoLand do lol?
>>
>>55207719
Haha yeah I played soccer with the younger Ali Hussein. Good people.
Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.