[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
So, I met with an American in a bar who's currently in France
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 39
Thread images: 7
File: liberty.jpg (159 KB, 1000x1504) Image search: [Google]
liberty.jpg
159 KB, 1000x1504
So, I met with an American in a bar who's currently in France for his studies, and he told me this :

"- Hey pal, do you speak German?
- No.
- You're welcome."

Then he started giggling like a little schoolgirl, I was so annoyed by the fact that he really thought his country was THE main winner of WWII.

So I asked him this :

"- Bud, tell me : where are you from?
- I'm a citizen of the USA.
- You're welcome."

Then he started crying while I ate a baguette

No hate Muricans, we made you.
>>
>while I ate a baguette

i lost my shit
>>
>>55203374
You fuckers couldn't even be bothered to show up on time. You may have helped but you acted like a spoiled NEET who was asked to take the garbage out. Fucking drug your feet
>>
>>55203374
>implying he said anything wrong

Fuck you cheese eating faggot
>>
>>55203374
France bringing the banter

Amerifats literally on suicide watch
>>
File: book.gif (18 KB, 300x229) Image search: [Google]
book.gif
18 KB, 300x229
>>55203482
Here, take this : it's an history book. You should read it, it may help you stop being a stupid fuck
>>
>>55203482
>drug your feet

Please learn English.
>>
>>55203374
it's all good bro, we gotta have each other's backs right? you helped us against the UK, sold us the Louisiana territory, and we helped out in the world wars. Yeah we have had our rough patches and we share the bantz now and then, but never forget tgere will always be yanks like myself who consider France our brother and friend.
>>
>>55203591
>2015
>still reading books

look at the faggot
>>
>>55203591
i thought the brits made them mostly. other than Louisiana america has very little french influences. i mean giving someone the statue of liberty doesn't mean you created new york, the dutch did
>>
>>55203374
We've seen this meme before. We know how the conversation really went.
>>
>>55203641
lol even the UK is bringing the bantz now
>>
File: france.jpg (326 KB, 480x2780) Image search: [Google]
france.jpg
326 KB, 480x2780
>>55203705
I also love America and the USA, and I know this guy I met was just a stupid dude, but I came here and told this story anyway cause I knew it'd bring the haters.

I love you pal, can't wait to fight next to you in the next WW. <3
>>
File: obaface.jpg (13 KB, 400x280) Image search: [Google]
obaface.jpg
13 KB, 400x280
>>55203733
We fought against the Britards to give Muricans freedom, we didn't only give 'em a stupid statue.

>>55203736
This ain't no meme, this is a true thing that happened to me yesterday night, you fucking geek, get of the computer already, experience real life
>>
>>55203877
>to give Muricans freedom

so, not to spite the brits then? ok
>>
>>55203374
>I was so annoyed by the fact that he really thought his country was THE main winner of WWII.
Did you think perhaps he really thought his country was THE liberator of France?
>>
>we made you

Only thing you made was a bunch of flags that they never learned to use
>>
>>55203912
It was also to spite them, of course. We can't stand britards. Only cuz they on an island, they think themselves as superiors, bring em to the land and they'll see
>>
>>55203971
Beside these little quotes I gave you guys, we actually talked before and after, and he really was like "WE WON WWII! WE MADE EUROPE FREE! RUSSIANS DIDN'T DO SHIT!"

man he was so annoying, only two fucking beers and he was so drunk, me and my friends were topkek like "look at this pussy yellin"
>>
>>55203374
good job france for creating a genociding nation of psychos
>>
>>55203374
Is there literally any reason to not nuke France?
>>
>>55203796
Fun fact the French only helped us during our war of Independence to cock block the brits. During the Civil War they regularly aided the south not because it was the right thing to do but because it was important to have a fractured and split USA. Then you look at De Gaulle and as recent as Jacques Chirac and you realize the French really really despise us or at least the government anyway.
>>
>>55204160
that's because americans actually drink bud light if you can believe it, they're not made for alcohol consumption
>>
>>55204160
>we actually talked before and after
Now you're changing the story. Talk about pathetic.

Not to mention it is arguable that the US was the deciding factor that won WWII for the allies from handling the entire Pacific theater to opening a second front and fueling, arming, and supplying everyone in the European theater. His beliefs, even if your change of the narrative is correct, is not entirely unfounded.
>>
>>55203706
>hurr hurr who still reads books
and you wonder why americans are considered fat retards?
>>
File: ob.jpg (24 KB, 469x352) Image search: [Google]
ob.jpg
24 KB, 469x352
>>55204181
Canada saying that, topkek

How's Québec pal?
>>
>>55204313
I ain't changing the story bro, wtf you talkin' about

And yeah, I didn't say he was wrong, I was just fed up that he seemed satisfied by himself yelling "WE SAVED FRANCE!"
>>
>>55204160

Topkek pussy lol how does French pussy taste like? I'd like to try some one day
>>
>things that never happened
If you're going to joke at least make it funny.
>>
>>55204541
>dat absolutley demolishing argument
go back to tormenting your hamster, youre embarrasing yourself
>>
>>55203374
I'm just pissed that Levoisier lost his head because some stupid peasants threw a bitchfit. I would side with the aristocracy if I ever had a chance to time travel. Plebs ruin everything.
>>
>>55204488
He sounds like a faggot. If I was ever in another country I would have tried to do everything to not fit the burgerclap meme
>>
I like france. sorry about all the freedom fries jokes
>>
>>55204488
> he seemed satisfied by himself yelling "WE SAVED FRANCE!"
Then you are uncomfortable with facing the truth?

Also this is clear evidence that he was talking about the US being the liberator of France rather when you got annoyed.
>>
>>55204758
truly the only place where a fucking waiter can look at you like you're a pleb and you believe him
>>
File: pleb patro.jpg (77 KB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
pleb patro.jpg
77 KB, 500x500
>>55203374
>le we made you meme
>>
>>55203374
As long as you don't take this all too seriously, you both seem sort of right.
Gloating is always petty.
But history needs to be understood.
>>
File: 1446875635113.jpg (39 KB, 728x439) Image search: [Google]
1446875635113.jpg
39 KB, 728x439
>>55203374
>we made you.
We made ourselves you bread stealing faggot
Hell the only reason France even helped us was to stick a finger into the eyes of the English, your aristocracy's women were all plowed so hard by Ben Franklin that they talked their husbands into sending money for the war effort because he pleasured their pussies in ways their French faggot husbands never could, and because Marquis de Lafayette was really an American at heart and did his best to get us help.
But we didn't need you, the Dutch were far superior to you in every single way except for canons over 20lbs and they would have gladly helped us out had Lafayette not jumped to our aid immediately.
For fuck sake your king didn't even do shit for us it was all wealthy aristocrats and Frenchman who signed up to fight who helped us your actual country did nothing but watch.
That's before you even entertain the idea that the Germans weren't fond of England either and would have gladly helped us had we asked them.
>mfw frogs actually poo poo on the fact that we ended Germany's dominance of Europe for them
>mfw you faggot's are so ungrateful and your grandparents would probably be at you to death with a cane if they were able for slogging such bullshit out of your septic runoffs you call mouths
>>
>>55204193
Contrary to what Hollywood has lead you to believe, there's no "right thing to do" in global politics.

Just governments/corporations protecting their interests.
Thread replies: 39
Thread images: 7

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.