[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Economic schools of thought
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1
File: who will build the roads.jpg (49 KB, 590x392) Image search: [Google]
who will build the roads.jpg
49 KB, 590x392
Crash course does it again:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tZvjh1dxz08

>that comment section
>>
>>55202844

God I hate CrashCourse. :/
>>
>>55202844
2 minutes in, fucking cringe
>>
>>55203768
>tfw watched crashcoursehistory when i was bored
>tfw began to realize it had a massive bias against europeans and that john green is a fucking kek
good thing i was raised natsoc so im not a massive kek like him
>>
>>55202844
Communities will want roads to support trade, they will want to build great roads for great trade and fast roads for fast trade
>>
>>55202844
>calling economics a "science"
Turned the video off there
>>
>>55202844
not even two minutes in and they are completely incorrect and incredibly biased

>social darwinism means giving poor people charity is immoral
one, social darwinism has nothing to do with the poor or charity, its about how non-competitive businesses are doomed to fail and die and how large corporations aren't a bad thing since they were the most fit

>and its completely wrong
FUCK YOU AND YOUR OPINIONS
you can't make an objective statement about a subjective topic you fucking shitskin dickface.
>>
>>55202844
>there's literally a bust of Marx on the table behind the blonde whore
How unbiased and informative.
>>
Aaaah she has so much autism
>>
>>55204359
Their take on Malthu's issue is wrong in assuming that we have already seen the worst of population explosion. Just because the industrial revolution allowed Ireland to go above their percieved population limit after the Potato Famine doesn't mean there is no real population limit. The Earth can only shelter a given number of people, and you would have to be a retard to deny it.
>>
>>55202844
Remember. Back in the day. You managed to hunt a deer and sold parts of it's fur for a bit of leather and a few apples on the village market. Those were nice times.
>>
All you guys are a bunch of uneducated haters. I study economic sciences and what they say in this video is right. The fact that some of you still think that Malthus's issue is still a real danger tells me how not knowing you are about the differences in population growth rates and technological.

> it was just a telltale about the history of EC
>>
>>55205391
People need energy to live. Most of the Earth's energy comes from the Sun. Until we can build a Dyson's Sphere we won't be getting any more energy than we are currently receiving.
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.