[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Liberal here, one thing I don't understand about the hate
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 5
File: 1.jpg (20 KB, 460x259) Image search: [Google]
1.jpg
20 KB, 460x259
Liberal here, one thing I don't understand about the hate for Trump is his stance on illegal immigration. There's plenty to not like about him, but he's not wrong when he says he is against people coming here illegally. He doesn't realize how horrific things are down there and how hard it is to get here legally, sure, but it still doesn't make him wrong to say they are technically criminals? I think he has even clarified to say they're not bad people?

So fellow liberals, what am I missing?
>>
File: 220px-SchwarzeneggerJan2010.jpg (15 KB, 220x313) Image search: [Google]
220px-SchwarzeneggerJan2010.jpg
15 KB, 220x313
They're not 'technically criminals', they are criminals.

Just because Mexico is a shithole doesn't give them the right to run across the border to the home of the brave.
>>
They should focus on making their country better than trying to shit ours up.
>>
File: 1401353567097.jpg (24 KB, 400x400) Image search: [Google]
1401353567097.jpg
24 KB, 400x400
>>55202819
FUCK TRUMP!
We as latinos are united behind Jeb who supports amnesty for all illegals! Trump is a racist who only married white women unlike Jeb who wants more cultural diversity in america.

We as latinos have spoken and you will listen!
Jeb 2016!!!!!!!!!!
>>
>>55202903
Yeah, perhaps it's because criminal brings with it a negative connotation and I don't see them as bad. You have to admit that if you were born in a place where such atrocities were happening you would try to get out.

Even with that understanding it is illegal to do what they're doing, so besides lacking compassion I don't see the outrage. No one seemed to care the past 10 years.
>>
>>55202819

Don't make mexicos problems, the problems of the USA.

If the communist/marxist agitators who make up the pro-illegal alien regime in the USA stayed in mexico and used their efforts and energies back in their home country....they could make mexico a better place.

Instead they chose to take the easy route and live off the backs of the white man and invoke "liberal white guilt" in order to shame white people into thinking these illegals should be allowed to stay in the US.

What do you think would happen if a land bridge from China suddenly appeared in the Pacific Ocean and hundreds of millions of Chinese could easily walk over into America.

Do you know where they would set up shop?

In the poor areas where all the illegal alien mexicans live.

Now if these mexicans were going to follow the same "advice" that they give to the white people ("we're just looking for a better quality of life and you're a racist white person for not wanting us here), they would welcome the poor chinese "immigrants" (aka "illegal aliens") with open arms.

But that's not the case.

The illegal alien mexicans would act racist towards the new chinese and they would start complaining themselves.

Now do you see just how fucking stupid you liberal morons are? You hold contradictory values and theories inside your head which don't add up.

You have been brainwashed by the marxists and communists that control the US media/internet sites (such as reddit) and the educational system into believing your liberal viewpoints are superior to all others. You put your fingers in your ears when presented logical and factual information that runs counter to the narrative you've been brainwashed to parrot all your life.
>>
>>55203293
Uhm so I think you saw the word liberal and didn't read my post.

lol
>>
yeah I don't get this either like you can BTFO trump on so many things like

>vaccines
>global warming
>literally no idea for economics other then le fug china
>>
>>55203195
>I don't see them as bad
Your personal outlook is irrelevant, they are criminals. Are all criminals equally 'bad'? Obviously not, but a spade is a spade.

>You have to admit that if you were born in a place where such atrocities were happening you would try to get out
Probably, though it's impossible to say what percentage of illegal immigrants are even escaping such atrocities. Again, this is not the burden of the USA simply because Mexico is shit.
>>
File: fishing pole.png (112 KB, 500x501) Image search: [Google]
fishing pole.png
112 KB, 500x501
>>55203077
>>
>>55202819
someone managed to convince the mass of liberal sheep that illegal immigrant is race and he raycis.
>>
>>55202903
Technically criminals are still criminals
>>
>>55202819

UM EURPOEAN COLONIALS WERE ILLEGAL IMMIGRANTS

RLY MAKE U THNK.
>>
>>55203675
It's not bait

It's a shill bot
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.