[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Guys, Hillary's campaign is fucking OVER. Trust me. The
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 3
File: 4L_NuBWymr3.png (54 KB, 533x533) Image search: [Google]
4L_NuBWymr3.png
54 KB, 533x533
Guys, Hillary's campaign is fucking OVER. Trust me. The news tonight will blow your mind.
>>
>>55202083
There won't be any news on Hillary other than she's stunning and brave.
>>
>>55202083
Hillary has done nothing wrong.
>>
>>55202197
>>55202232

SHILLS
H
I
L
L
S
>>
>>55202197
/thread

can't wait for the next "fuck racism" add

hope this time they call melanina a Russian blow doll and a prostitute
>>
How could anything happen to her if she's the wife of Bill Clinton?
>>
>>55202232
That's what they said about Hitler.
>>
File: hc-rally-1.jpg (19 KB, 296x200) Image search: [Google]
hc-rally-1.jpg
19 KB, 296x200
Her slogan seems to imply that I should be preparing my anus
>>
>>55202083
She Dindu Nuffin
>>
>>55202268
I'm shilling reality. The bitch has murdered a handful of people and committed treason. Do you think the news media gives a flying fuck about her money laundering?
>>
File: 261546546.gif (991 KB, 465x410) Image search: [Google]
261546546.gif
991 KB, 465x410
Fuck
Is this what I think it is?
>>
>>55202351
Wow amazing.

>kek

I think the white bread meaning is meant to make a less-discerning individual see it as "ready for a woman President," but even that will be lost on most.

Ah marketing... I think you are right btw, sounds sexual.

>my body is ready
>>
>>55202323
But Adolf did do nothing wrong.
>>
>>55202459
Only luck would her be on video engaging in pedophilia. Apparently, she likes little girls and is controlled through blackmail, which would be in video form, which would most likely be tied to her server. No joke, I have heard this from multiple sources.

>if she got hacked and the group released it. Oh boy!
>>
>>55202232
Adolf didn't do anything wrong.

But Hilary is a shrill witch will liberals want because she has a pussy.
>>
>>55202083
Any details?
>>
>>55204155
Would explain why the SJWs are pushing for the normalization of pedos right now.
>>
>>55202083
Can't you keep your tinfoil kikechan faggotry to one thread?
>>
>>55202197
You saying she was born with a cock?
>>
>>55204155

I've never wanted anything to be true so badly.
>>
>>55204155
Nothing will happened, last time someone got close to the skeletons in the Clinton's closet the Murrah Federal Building exploded.
>>
America is c.ucked. Hildog is going to win, have to be an idiot not to see it. 8 years queen bitch Hillary, get your asses ready. Only hope left is for some type of massive disaster where the government falls, which is not likely to happen in my time.
Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.