[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
North American balkanization
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 6
File: blankmap.png (78 KB, 2289x1744) Image search: [Google]
blankmap.png
78 KB, 2289x1744
I love these threads. Split up north America anyway you wish. Bonus points if it makes sense in any way, shape or form.
>>
>>55201230
What the fuck you done to my Dakotas? What you think I wouldn't notice? Crawl back inside your pink dot and stay there.
>>
File: Balkanized North America 2.0.png (228 KB, 2147x2215) Image search: [Google]
Balkanized North America 2.0.png
228 KB, 2147x2215
My most recent map.

Constructive criticism welcome.
>>
>>55201653

>People's Republic of California
>Arizona

No, just no.
>>
>>55201773
Who else are you going to be with?
>>
>>55201230
There is nothing wrong with that map as is.

Just flush down the brown.
>>
>>55201835

I don't know, if this did happen there would be a battle for the Colorado. Phoenix for one thing wouldn't want a California Republic and the Colorado means everything.
>>
>>55201653
Remove Idaho from Cascadia. We don't want them and they don't want us.
>>
File: Balkanized North America.png (114 KB, 2289x1744) Image search: [Google]
Balkanized North America.png
114 KB, 2289x1744
>>55201653
The maritimes would not be apart of New england. I think you got Canada wrong. See my pic
>>
All one country unified when the whites on both sides of the border unite to remove the cancer, a man can dream.
>>
>>55202131
At the most I could split them up. Idaho panhandle is indistinguishable from Washington or British Colombia.
>>
File: north-america-map.gif (1 MB, 2124x2182) Image search: [Google]
north-america-map.gif
1 MB, 2124x2182
This one I think is pretty good
>>
File: M1.jpg (216 KB, 1257x1125) Image search: [Google]
M1.jpg
216 KB, 1257x1125
This map really triggers Canadians and Americans alike.
>>
>>55203442
>Give Cascadia all of BC up to the Rockies, interior BC is the same as coastal BC
>Add "Tejas" to Mexico
>Add Kansas + Nebraska to "Westerlands Confederacy" do you honestly think they would want to be ruled by Atlanta?
>Combine Canada and Central Federation, they're the same and would be better off together, call them Great Lakes or something
>I understand why you gave Quebec Labrador (Aesthetics) but are they really French?
Otherwise I like it.
>>
>>55201773
Sorry, its either Calli or the Mormons or the Navajo for you.
>>
>>55202372
Do you even live in the Maritimes? English, Scottish and Irish decendants far outnumber the Acadians. It WOULD be part of New England. Culturally we're too Anglo m8.
>>
>>55203841
What I like
>Pacifica/California scenario
>Independent Florida
>Sold New England
What I dislike
>Too many countries
>You can easily merge every one of these nations with another
>Nunavut has horrible borders and is unrealistic, make them join Yukon and end the border at the previous Manitoba/Nunavut border on the Hudson bay
>>
File: 1443428375109.png (154 KB, 309x302) Image search: [Google]
1443428375109.png
154 KB, 309x302
>>55203915
I'm just a butthurt Acadian, m8.

>mfw the anglos kicked most of us out and subsequently outbread us
>>
>>55205517
>https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VBTDdaCEY2k

At least you guys have the valley in Nova Scotia.
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.