[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why is Islam shit?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 40
Thread images: 10
Why is Islam shit?

Can /pol/ redpill me on that with good arguments and quality reading links?
>>
>>55200777
Arguments don't work, only bullets.
>>
>>55200777
>Quality reading links
The Quran and hadiths.
Work it out for yourself
>>
File: 1446780528021.gif (2 MB, 384x216) Image search: [Google]
1446780528021.gif
2 MB, 384x216
The majority of Muslims, including moderate ones want Sharia Law, like the majority of Jews want goyim to follow the seven Noachide Laws. You can Google those, to see how fucked up they are, but I just ain't feeling giving you a link. Have an image, instead.
>>
Don't read a book with a closed mind, looking to ridicule it, even the Quran. If you can't speak to a Muslim person with a full understanding of how they came to their beliefs and with intuitive knowledge of his faith, you shouldn't even be having the conversation.
>>
>>55200971
this
>>
>>55200946
They want Shariah law in their own countries, what's the problem here? Non-Muslims pay a tax, guess what so do Muslims.
>>
>>55200946
Do not deny God.
Do not blaspheme God.
Do not murder.
Do not engage in incest, adultery, pederasty or bestiality, as well as homosexual relations.
Do not steal.
Do not eat of a live animal.
Establish courts/legal system to ensure obedience to the law.
>>
>>55201090

Proper cherry-picking right there.
>>
>>55201148
Those are the Jewish Seven Noachide Laws.
>>
>>55201090
Yeah, you left out death, by guillotine for idolatry, which would mean all Christians would have to denounce Christ, or be executed.

>>55201148
This
>>
>>55201242
That wasn't part of the list. There are seven laws, based on the name, durr.
>>
>>55201076
You mean like how they are forcing prisoners in England to pay the non-Muslim tax?

Yeah, must be b8.

You want to pay a Muslim tax and be treated as a second-class citizen, for being a non-Muslim?

P.S. You are still required to follow Sharia Law. The tax is just meant to speed conversion.
>>
>>55201306
Not your list, you cherry picked certain aspects. The laws are more complex. Do not deny God means no idolatry and the Jews consider Jesus an idol.
>>
>>55201391
It's not just tax, the Quran says that the infidels must "feel submitted" or some shit like that, so basically it's supposed to be a humiliation.
>>
>>55201456
I'm not an expert on theology, I just googled the Seven Noachide laws that were apparently going to be really crazy Talmud-tier shit, but instead it's basically the ten commandments which no one can argue isn't one of the greatest contributions to humanity ever in terms of ethics and morality.

Even if it is somewhat out-dated 3000 years later.
>>
>>55201463
This includes permitting the rape of infidel women, whenever a Muslim wants.
>>
File: 1299305944616.jpg (349 KB, 600x891) Image search: [Google]
1299305944616.jpg
349 KB, 600x891
>>55200777
Islam isn't shit . . .Islam is pretty good!

BUT . . .. Only for Muslims in Islamic countries. It's not compatible with my heritage, traditions or beliefs and as a man I don't care if they ban Homos or put women in their place; But I value my foreskin and my right to eat bacon and porkbelly, as for the praying and shit . . . .fuck that - I'm not interested!

It's the culture that surrounds it, that is the real problem, - not the religion itself!
>>
>>55201524
Hahaha. You are talking about how US Congress and Reagan signed a Bill that basically said that, but it's farce and anti-Christianity.
>>
>>55200777
Islam is shit because it is a false religion, created to justifie the conquests of the califs.
>>
>>55201599
Christianity is based on the Seven Noachide Laws, so is Islam for that matter, all three religions have that shit in common.

It's just that of the three religions one is only believed by a small inbred tribe, another one is the World's dominant religion, and the third has mutated into a sort of "Grey Goo Catastrophe" which will destroy everything in it's path unless stopped.
>>
>>55201539
I've read the Koran. It's as outdated as the Torah, but it does make good points, like the Torah.

I don't care like you if they have their own countries, but in truth these disputes go back over 1,000 years. We have held them, but just like the Jews are waiting for their Messiah to install worldwide Judaism, Islam's ultimate goal is worldwide Sharia law.
>>
File: nigga-please.jpg (49 KB, 540x540) Image search: [Google]
nigga-please.jpg
49 KB, 540x540
>>55200946
>the seven Noachide Laws
>The prohibition of grafting different species of fruit trees.
>>
>>55201690
Hahaha. Ok, interesting way to put it.

How do we stop the Jews and Muslims?
>>
>>55201792

Industrialized genocide. Obviously.
>>
>>55201539
>>55201732
tfw no muslims will say they don't support jihad
>>
>>55201768
For real.

>>55201841
Welp... what about diplomacy... or have we tried that...

>glass
>>
>>55201792
I don't consider the average jew to be a threat, only some of their elites, as for Muslims, they should just stay in their own countries with their own Sharia law and whatever else they want.

I would be happy if the government just stopped letting them in, that's all they have to do. We don't have to defeat ISIS or "bring peace to the Middle East" we just have to close the fucking door.
>>
File: 1446050045617.webm (3 MB, 720x480) Image search: [Google]
1446050045617.webm
3 MB, 720x480
>>55201894
>mfw there is no overtly visible worldwide coalition of Muslims denouncing the acts of the extremist terrorists.

Checked!
>>
File: hqdefault.jpg (9 KB, 480x360) Image search: [Google]
hqdefault.jpg
9 KB, 480x360
>>55200777
That book is all they have in the world.
>>
>>55201982
I agree with you, but have learned that the majority support the elite Jews, just because they band together through faith. I know there are some great Jews.
>>
>>55202063
Well, I think that Zionists should live in Israel.
>>
File: image.png (382 KB, 603x428) Image search: [Google]
image.png
382 KB, 603x428
Islam states that Jews are cursed and betrayed God, Christians are stupid and lost their way. The only way the world will know peace is when everyone is a Muslim, before that happens it's holy war on everyone who disagrees, weather that be an actual war(which it usually comes down to because huhlahhh ackbar) or a mental war where they Jew you harder than any Jew could ever Jew you.

It's also the original beta uprising.
Women are not equals. This alone is enough for any rational person to know that it is shit.

They basically took the abrahamic thing and made their own club out of it but twisted everything around. For example:

In Islam you have the races under God; Angels, Jin, and Humans. Angels are all good, none of them were ever bad. Jin are mortal but elemental beings and magical and shit, but are like humans in the sense that they have free will and can be good or bad and will be judged alongside humanity. Basically the devil in Islam is a Jin, the Shytan. They coped out of the whole original sin thing by placing it on some mystical third party race of elementals.
>>
File: 1435347174942.jpg (114 KB, 1024x576) Image search: [Google]
1435347174942.jpg
114 KB, 1024x576
>>55201090
>>
>>55201732
Yeah the Talmud and even the NT can be pretty nasty.
If you think back a few years, it was a common belief that the Puritans went to America to escape persecution but in fact the Puritans went to the New World to instil Persecution and Christian values.

Abrahamic religions are pretty oppressive when you examine them and Islam is not exception, even though it is 500 years younger than Christianity . . . .but like I said it's not the religion so much as the culture that surrounds it, they haven't mellowed much and are still pretty much extreme!
>>
File: 1446755560871.png (191 KB, 208x200) Image search: [Google]
1446755560871.png
191 KB, 208x200
>>55202057
They have endless pages of the Hadith, too, which is the Muslim equivalent of the Jews' Talmud, not to mention the books of the Kabbalah, like the Zohar.

Those extra books are even more absurd.
>>
>>55201076
That's where you're wrong sharia swine. They want their law everywhere. Moron
>>
File: mohamedpedophile.jpg (24 KB, 320x349) Image search: [Google]
mohamedpedophile.jpg
24 KB, 320x349
>>55200777
Khadija died three years before the Prophet departed to Medina. He stayed there for two years or so and then he married 'Aisha when she was a girl of six years of age, and he consumed that marriage when she was nine years old. (Sahih Al-Bukhari, Volume 5, Book 58, Number 236)
>>
>>55202261
NT is best and Christianity is the least violent and extreme. I know it used to be different, but Protestants have a good thing going now.
>>
>>55200777
take a look at middle east and you see why its shit and all that follow it.

You and your triggering posts, attention whore.
Thread replies: 40
Thread images: 10

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.