[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why do assholes and liberals always buy 'weird' modes
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3
File: image.jpg (246 KB, 1000x750) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
246 KB, 1000x750
Why do assholes and liberals always buy 'weird' modes of transport, /pol/..?
>>
They are unique special snowflakes
>>
>>55200607
>Look at me!!!
>>
>>55202368
>>55202333
>>55200607
>Anonymity isn't an identity off the internet, you know.
>>
>>55200607

>free market
>>
i know someone with multiple sclerosis who has much better motor control over his arms than his legs, and so uses a bike exactly like that to get around (he can barely walk normally). i don't know why other people use them though.
>>
Recumbent bicycles actually seem cool as fuck though. If they weren't so expensive I would probably buy one.

Perhaps the answer is they like to throw money at shit they don't really need?
>>
>non-asshole reporting in

I think I might get one of those recumbant bikes though, I reckon they are easier on the cock/bollocks than a normal pushiron
>>
File: 20150919_075438.jpg (1 MB, 2560x1440) Image search: [Google]
20150919_075438.jpg
1 MB, 2560x1440
>>55200607
I do it to avoid paying for gas plebs.
>>
>>55202855
Get a truck you massive fucking faggot, how are you supposed to build a porch if you can't haul any supplies from the hardware store eh?? How are you supposed to survive a collision with a Ford F-450 if you aren't in an equally sized vehicle?

Some people I swear.. It's like you willingly handicapped yourself.
>>
>>55203238
>Get a truck you massive fucking faggot, how are you supposed to build a porch if you can't haul any supplies from the hardware store eh??
what does that have anything to do with building a porch? maybe the guy already has a porch or doesn't want one at all
>>
>>55203287
You don't have space for a single 4x4 on that rickety-ass fagomobile.
>maybe the guy already has a porch or doesn't want one at all
There's always more DIY projects to do
>>
>>55203431
maybe he doesn't want to carry 4x4's

maybe he isn't going to the hardware store

why do you keep assuming he's going to get hardware or some shit

you so obsessed with building because the swede government told you to build houses for refugees or do you need to build another one after getting kicked out of your own property so a refugee could live there
>>
File: Overlord Jintao Knows U Mad.jpg (73 KB, 434x577) Image search: [Google]
Overlord Jintao Knows U Mad.jpg
73 KB, 434x577
>>55203505
>you so obsessed with building because the swede government told you to build houses for refugees

BTFO SWEDEN
>>
>>55202855
That's fucking awesome
>>
>>55200607
>I dont like ppl who spend their money on things i cant appreciate or understand

Stop it. Be more like
>meeeeeee
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.