[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>“My mom raised me to be a feminist. My father raised me,
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 7
File: Capture.png (865 KB, 915x549) Image search: [Google]
Capture.png
865 KB, 915x549
>“My mom raised me to be a feminist. My father raised me, he was a different generation but he raised me to respect and defend everyone’s rights, and I deeply grounded my own identity in that, and I am proud to say that I am a feminist,” he said during the Up for Debate event in September.

Is Canada the new Sweden?
>>
>>55200606
Please. Not canada. I have family there. Wby cant it be some shit country nobody cares about. Like India for example. There's enough shit going on there already. (Aside from the toilets obbiously)
>>
>>55200606
It already was, even if Harper wasn't as bad the laws were (and are) still very pro-feminist and in favour of immigration.
>>
>>55200606
Canadian and pro-feminist here. How did his mom raise him to be feminist when she didn't raise him at all? Margaret was clubbing the night Trudeau senior was elected...
>>
>>55200606

The guy in the red turban looks pretty based.
>>
>>55201382
>"toilets
u mean roads Vladimir?
>>
>>55200606
it's the current year dude
>>
>>55200606
Most politicians are completely fake and i dont believe them when they say this spineless kind of rhetoric but Justin Tredeau is probably the biggest asshole in the world and i genuinely believe him when he says that.
>>
>>55203608
Wrong country, America. That's the Netherlands not Russia.
>>
>>55203070
He reminds me of those tough Sihk type bouncer or bodyguards you see in old movies.
>>
What year is it again?
>>
His mother was a whore.
>>
Government that is supposed to look like Canada.
>not a single east asian
>not a single First Nation native.
>>
>>55200606
Canada is fucked and it's no less than what them maple-sipping fags deserve
>>
>>55200606
Wasnt his mom a rolling stones groupie? Theyd have new horrendous pictures of her passed out with no underwear?
>>
>>55204207
>>not a single First Nation native.

http://news.nationalpost.com/news/canada/distinguished-crown-prosecutor-and-first-nations-leader-canada-has-never-before-seen-a-justice-minister-like-jody-wilson-raybould
>>
I'll just be riding the tiger then.
>>
File: numberone.jpg (141 KB, 800x800) Image search: [Google]
numberone.jpg
141 KB, 800x800
Sorry Canada, I like you guys, but you're just a big joke now. All the maple syrup and eh stuff was just bantz, but you're lost now.

No Canada pepe so have this super rare, maybe you can sell it and move to America.
>>
>>55200606
They are worse than Sweden because they turned their country to shit in 1 day
I hope General Moroz will leave their gay country so they can fall to hordes of shitskins
>>
>>55202848
Great, he was raised by a kek and a slut. And if I remember correctly LMAO Sr. was a pretty shit politician.
>>
>>
File: tootoo_h.jpg (39 KB, 230x306) Image search: [Google]
tootoo_h.jpg
39 KB, 230x306
>>55204207
Actually, we have a couple First Nations ministers, including this guy who looks like an Inuit George W. Bush.
>>
File: 1371122442769.gif (3 MB, 320x180) Image search: [Google]
1371122442769.gif
3 MB, 320x180
>>55203608
It's fucking idiots like you that really tarnish the USA. You are so fucking lucky you live in a country with enough smart folk to carry your dumb ass.
>>
>>55204489

This

This guy puts the kuck in Cankuck
>>
C U R R E N T Y E A R
U
R
R
E
N
T

Y
E
A
R
>>
File: detonate.png (29 KB, 94x145) Image search: [Google]
detonate.png
29 KB, 94x145
>>
>>55203070

It's telling that the only real man on that stage isn't a native Canadian.
>>
>>55204536
He actually looks pretty bro tier. What cabinet position is he holding?
>>
>>55201993>>55200606>>55201382 >>55201993 >>55202848 >>55203070 >>55203695 >>55203889 >>55204276 >>55204342 >>55204515

Not really my american and canuck bros.

We are going to accept some immigrants of the crisis, but realistically so did Harper.

We are not accepting millions like Europe.

Trudeau has said some thousands. But its the same range that Harper let in. A few thousand more maybe bc of the crisis. But still in same normal Canadian immigration range that we have always have, even under Harper.

And not like in Europe that they just let every fucking isis member in. There will be strick veting and background checks on these immigrants to make sure.

So all this fear of Trudeau letting in immigrants is the same shit that basically Harper was doing.

Just maybe a few thousand more, but with still safety checks etc.

And besides, we now have Muslim killer as our military of defense that will advice Trudeau on shit.

And all this shit about women bitches in his cabinet. He only has 2 more bitches than Harper. And compared to American or Uk cabinet its in same range of bitches.

And also, if you check the bios/histor of most of his cabinet most if not all in the important positions are highly qualify and respected in their fields.

you have professors, doctors, people that have studied at London school of economics, lawyers, and most of them worked for canadian government in one form of another.

I think there is really only 1 bitch that is an iffy token hire maybe that i dont like, but she is in some shit not important position anyway.
Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 7

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.