[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Yik Yak
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 8
File: image.jpg (192 KB, 1048x900) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
192 KB, 1048x900
Has anyone gone on this app?

It's like a twitter/reddit hybrid, but anonymous. It's based off your location, which if you're near a college, will get a lot of responses.

I posted some Anti-Immigration stuff, crime data, other red-pulled things, etc. and was surprised to see a lot of people agree with me. I live near UC Davis in California. So that was definitely surprising seeing how many people agreed and argued for me.

We really are the silent majority. I was suspicious of Trump's ability to win, but now I can definitely see it.The elections will be very interesting this year.
>>
>>55199067
I use it all the time. Every one in a while I'll see an anti socjus post.
>>
>>55199067
I go to UCSD and my yak is filled with people complaining about racism and other faggy liberal things.
>>
>>55199153
yeah, me and my friend shit post about jews and feminists
of course we get downvoted but some people agree
its just that red pill cant be dropped in public
normies take everything as racist
>>
File: VZM.IMG_20151106_181241.jpg (111 KB, 1390x679) Image search: [Google]
VZM.IMG_20151106_181241.jpg
111 KB, 1390x679
I'm a campus rep for it and I have to moderate the chat occasionally.

It's a 50-50 on political matters for the most part but the rest is garbage and shitposting.
>>
Pretty much everyone in my uni (Leicester) uses it. Not much politics discussed there, normally just banter being posted.
>>
>>55199067
I used to.

I have some shit that I used to spam saved on my phone. 1 sec
>>
>>55200258
There's campus reps? Thought it wasn't affiliated
>>
its fucking shit

it asks for your phone number

its not anonymous, you'll get in trouble for shit IRL

NOT WORTH IT
>>
>>55200375
They pay me to give out merch and get people to download the app/watch over the local feed.

It doesn't give much more than min wage but I don't have to do much either, and I get a bunch of free clothes etc.
>>
>>55200371
Yik Yak

The negro has it hard because he is a witless pawn in the ongoing Jewish endeavor of white genocide. Throw off your chains black man!

Daily reminder that race mixing is illegal under Washington state law #bestiality

It has recently been suggested that I am some pussy ass 21 year old with poverty facial sthetics who can't get laid. This is a lie promulgated by the international Jew. I am a pure aryan 10/10 NatSoc

The white man stands at the pinnacle of human evolution and the negro cannot help but to stare slack jawed through glazed eyes at the perfection which is inherent in the aryan race
>>
File: 1445705867393.jpg (486 KB, 1395x983) Image search: [Google]
1445705867393.jpg
486 KB, 1395x983
>>55200454
Lmfao my thai fuck buddy worships my aryan alphacock. She understands her role aas a submissive subhuman whore always to be engulfed by my divine aryan magnificence lol step up your game

Daily reminder that you should be stressing out about the ongoing white genocide, not your sissy kekold finals

The push-up is a Jewish invention to enfeeble the white man. Dips are the superior GOAT exercise and anyone who disagrees with this statement is by definition a sissy cock-caged liberal kekold

I sit at the left hand of god. I am a member of the superior aryan race. I am the 1%.

Daily reminder that if you're a woman who engages in premarital sexual relations you're used goods and you will never have a meaningful relationship

If you support an Orwellian government replete with thought police than you are by definition illiberal. Personal liberty is man's natural right and these tyrannous bigots would like to seize yours

True huskies recognize that hitler did absolutely nothing wrong and that the holocaust is a Zionist fiction which should have occurred but didn't. If you disagree you're a kekolded coug

International kikery is the driving force behind mass immigration into western nations. The Jew fears the intelligence of the white man and wishes to make the western world brown, docile and stupid

The common bonds of affection which exist between the sons and daughters of a single race are rent apart by the forced doctrine of multiculturalism driven by the international jew's love of turmoil

Daily reminder that the holocaust is a Zionist fiction and a leading element of the NWO and the ZOG. Daily reminder that I'm a pure aryan 10/10 NatSoc and you're a sissy LibkekAnti-racist=anti white

No real man attaches himself to the vaginal Jew. Women were created for breeding and in every other endeavor her native inferiority shines through. Maintain your bloodline but embrace homosexuality
>>
It isn't anonymous at all
>>
File: 1444103850761.gif (697 KB, 480x320) Image search: [Google]
1444103850761.gif
697 KB, 480x320
>>55200496
Daily reminder that women who engage in premarital sexual relations will be consigned to hell for an eternity for their sins against god

Fact: All women are lying whores. Anyone who debates this by default a sissy kekold or a massive slut

Fobs are ugly fish faced subhumans. Possessed of base cunning they exploit and collude in their bid against the white man. Perhaps the most pernicious tool in the Jews toolbag
>>
>>55200447
Unless you're doing really stupid shit like threats, why would you get in trouble?
>>
File: image.jpg (99 KB, 634x582) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
99 KB, 634x582
>>55199067
blatant advertising thread

How much you get paid each time you post this shit OP
>>
>>55199067
I'm an adult, sorry
>>
>>55200574
Some goy here admitted working for then
>>
>>55200601
>I'm an adult, sorry

>posting on 4chan

No, you aren't.
>>
>>55200452
Sounds like the easiest job ever. Nice.
>>
File: image.jpg (95 KB, 750x1334) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
95 KB, 750x1334
>>
File: Ana Mari Cuck.jpg (203 KB, 1317x530) Image search: [Google]
Ana Mari Cuck.jpg
203 KB, 1317x530
>>55200454
>>55200496
>>55200532
Each line is a separate post that I would copy and paste multiple times as they would normally be downvoted into oblivion pretty quickly.

Some of the more specific ones are in response to people suggesting I was a virgin (I'm not), that I'm ugly (also untrue) or that I was mentally ill (definitely possible).

I gained a bit of a reputation at my uni for a while there. If anyone from the UW/Seattle area is reading this I'm that guy. I was pretty active in late 2014/early 2015 but haven't used it since.

At heart it sucks. All it is is lame recycled humor, omfg I'm so stressed gunna fail uni and I want to suck/fuck that guy/girl
>>
File: 1446087645404.png (26 KB, 256x256) Image search: [Google]
1446087645404.png
26 KB, 256x256
>>55200496
>Maintain your bloodline but embrace homosexuality
>embrace homosexuality
lol right at the end
>>
>>55199067
>asks for phone number
>anonymous
Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 8

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.