[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 34
Thread images: 4
File: image.jpg (97 KB, 750x807) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
97 KB, 750x807
For what purpose are articles like this made and framed in this fashion?
>>
Clickbait.

They make money based on ad impressions.
>>
Because people like you get mad, click them and share them. Also because bitter females need to vent about men & rationalize their anger somehow
>>
>>55199030
If they actually studied biology and evolution they'd know why mammals reproduce heterosexually
>>
File: image.jpg (3 KB, 80x80) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
3 KB, 80x80
>>55199030
Why is a nigger woman writing about science, you might as well have a petrol huffing abo writing the article.
>>
>>55199030
clicks equals money.
>>
>>55199030

SJW's are impossible to successfully pander to, yet these articles and websites try to do so anyway because they know that SJW's care more about validating themselves then hearing the opposing viewpoint
>>
>>55199030
>There are people who actually view IFLS as a legitimate source of scientific information
>>
Women are self-centered and constantly on social media. Women consume more media than men. Women spend more money than men. The combination of the three means that if you make content catering to women and basing men, women will share it, other women will read it and women will buy what is being advertised.

Seriously turn off adblock (more than 80% of men use adblock while only 15% of women) and look at the ads being presented, they are all for female products.
>>
File: 1446572169054.jpg (158 KB, 1400x980) Image search: [Google]
1446572169054.jpg
158 KB, 1400x980
>>55199030
>women are useless, why do they exist?

I love how these salty bitches fuck with men all day, but get butt mad if we respond.
>>
>>55199030

>from an evolutionary perspective, men are a really bad idea

literally what?
>>
>>55199030

IFLS is leftist fedora-fagging. Why pay attention to it?
>>
>>55199030
>"From an evolutionary perspective"

pseudoscience detected, ignore it.

This post will probably lose this irritating page quite a few followers
>>
>>55199260
>80%
>15%
what the fuck are these statistics
>>
>"From an evolutionary perspective"
Considering there are so many species which have a female and a male I don't think it's that bad of an idea.

Besides, how evolution doesn't work with ideas it's survival of the fittest and clearly species with men and women are fit
>>
I don't have a facebook profile so I don't have to see this shit. Stop posting this garbage.
>>
>>55199030
>From an evolutionary perspective
No, you mean a fucking retarded gender studies cunt.
>>
>>55199030
It's clickbait
>>
>>55199658*
> how evolution doesn't work with ideas
Evolution doesn't work with ideas, it's survival of the fittest.....
>>
Literally clickbait. No one wants to read an article about how unemployment is down 5% in Michigan or something anymore, so they resort to these tactics.

Conservatives have also done this forever with Rush Limbaugh and articles on fox about "obama tekkin ur gunz"
>>
>>55199625
he forgot to add

>according to cambridge university, 80%..
>>
>>55199030
Read the article. The title is very misleading, and I'm 100% certain they did that on purpose.

However, the article itself is blatantly retarded. To think that people spent time and money studying why beetles fight over themselves to reproduce when we know it's the natural order of things just shows how low the scientific community has slipped since going full potato.
>>
It's just an extension of the leftist religion.

>science = prophet
>misandry = dogma
>leftist media = scriptures (which you MUST NOT contradict)
>government/hivemind hugboxes = church institution
>SJW/leftist commentators = preachers/elders
>>
File: ifls.jpg (27 KB, 476x162) Image search: [Google]
ifls.jpg
27 KB, 476x162
>>55200085
Also, for a Jew, this guy ain't so bad.
>>
If something is a bad idea from an evolutionary standpoint then it will disappear.

Males have been existing for millions of years, I'd say that proves they are a good idea.
>>
>>55200270
good analysis
>>
>>55200289

While we're making corrections, the Twitter feed should probably be corrected to "I love fucking with science" too.
>>
>>55200296
Why do niggers exist then?
>>
>>55199030
>>55199100
/Thread
>>
>>55201468
Do you know nietszche? He basically said: cuz humans are stupid and don't let nature take it's course.
>>
>>55199030
Response and click hate, lots of emails, clicks, look how popular our site opinions are.
>>
>>55202005
Yeah, I'll buy that. Fucking Bush with his AIDS campaign.
>>
>>55199030
I think who they really mean is women

the irony is funny and deserved
>>
>>55199030

men are needed to feed and protect women while they are laying around being fat and pregnant.
Thread replies: 34
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.