[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
/pol/ do you care about black people?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 144
Thread images: 15
File: So worried.jpg (45 KB, 550x400) Image search: [Google]
So worried.jpg
45 KB, 550x400
/pol/ do you care about black people?
>>
>>55198884

No.
>>
>>55198884
Why should I?
>>
>>55198884
Yes, I care that they ruin anywhere they go and cannot do anything without screwing up and or making it worse. Niggers are worse then rats, nuclear bombs, and plague all rolled into one. He'll beaver can at least build a damn and a watertight house and raise a family, something niggers cannot do unless a white man forces them too.
>>
No.

I try to isolate myself from them as much as possible.
>>
No. Why should I?
>>
Not really. Tired of their shit. Tired of them tryna get da white woymez. Tired of welfare and their low IQ then blaming it on whites. I got negro fatigue m8, and so does this entire country. Even obama does. Stopped fucking with blacks and started focusing on the faggots and Mexicans.
>>
File: 1438943652524.jpg (266 KB, 976x1393) Image search: [Google]
1438943652524.jpg
266 KB, 976x1393
Pic related.
>>
>>55198884
Yes. i care about anyone despite their skin colour.
>>
>>55199096
>>55199096
>A-A-ARGENTINA IS WHITE!!!!!
>>
I care about all people, just those that understand that improving civilization and acting civilized is more important than individuality. Should all those people be white, then those are the people I care for. Should all those people be black, then those are the people I care for.

It just so happens that the majority of those people are white, but the people of other races that also want civilization and being civil, I care for them too. Niggers that want to rob a liquor store, rape anything and everything, form gangs and terrorize neighborhoods and the people that tolerate them, I have no care or respect for, and if they are white, then I too shall not care or give respect.
>>
>>55198884
No. I avoid them as much as possible
>>
>>55198884
No, I care about my people.
>>
>>55198884
only when i bet on nba games
>>
>>55199128
>>55199157
fuck off faggot we hate nigger here
>>
I care about all the cool black people. Whiny niggers with a victim complex can go fuck themselves, though.
>>
>>55198884
Only if they're interested in improving their community, and not at my expense.

Normally, I'm supportive of the black struggle, but the current crop have been disinformed and compromised by the alphabets just like their white counterparts have been for 60 years.
>>
There's an omega on her forehead.
>>
>>55199317
1. sez who?
2.>muh sekrit klub culture
3. you've never met a black guy in your life
4.go fuck a sheep
>>
>>55198884
Some of them.
>>
>>55198884
I care about reducing their numbers in my nation.
>>
File: 54642.jpg (15 KB, 432x288) Image search: [Google]
54642.jpg
15 KB, 432x288
>>55198884
I care about exterminating them.
>>
What good reason would I though? I'm a white person and will automatically be deemed their enemy.
>>
>>55199667
this
>>
>>55199317
>austrailians
>>
>>55201484
This. I care that not enough of you are getting shot by cops.
>>
>>55198884
I care that we haven't shipped them all back to Africa yet.
>>
I don't care about them, I am careful around them.
>>
On an individual basis, if I meet a black person who has their own personality, good morals and direction in life that I can get along with, then I can ignore their skin color.

If I meet a black person who is a walking stereotype or rabid black nationalist, both who blame whites for all their problems, then I don't like them.

I absolutely despise blacks who are obsessed with their skin color to the point of black nationalism and Afrocentrism. Likewise I hate blacks who rationalize crime or decadence as their "culture".

Any black man or woman who can rise above that has my respect.
>>
>>55198884
I don't give a shit about any people. Why the fuck would I give a fuck about the worst of them?
>>
>>55202503
Hah never again going to happen?
>>
>>55198884

I care about people who are willing to work actual jobs and not hide behind "muh racism" as an excuse as to why they don't apply themselves and work.
>>
>>55202671
It's happened. I've met only two black men in my lifetime who weren't stereotypes or nationalists.

They are very rare but they exist. The general black community hates blacks who aren't part of the collective.
>>
>>55198884
Why should /Pol care?
>>
>>55198884
Lets put it this way: If all black people in this planet suddenly got ebola and died, I would not be bothered.
>>
Only when they're an immediate problem to me
>>
>>55198884
I have a few friends that are black. They're a few, because on a usually introduction, it's readily apparent the nig will try to act alpha af, only to showcase his subtle insecurities and inherent role as the victim. Even my friends, who are black, are borderline nig when in groups of nigs. but to answer the question, I don't care. I don't really care about anyone but myself. I'm not boasting, it's rather embarrassing actually.
>>
>>55198884
I care about them in a reactionary sense. Not out of some sense of duty or compassion but do to advanced autism.
>>
>>55202503
>>55202743

Cutting to the chase, I do care about how black nationalists are negatively affecting our political climate.

They have very anti-intellectual authoritarian tendencies that I find disturbing. For a people who whine about hate all the time, they sure have no problems dishing in out in copious quantities!
>>
>>55198884
I wonder would /pol/ admit that in America blacks were heavily sabotaged and turned into niggers? They didn't become nigger savages overnight, laws and policies in place during slavery and Jim Crow limited the quality blacks from rising and prospering naturally like other "races" in America.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Black_Codes_(United_States)

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Slave_codes

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jim_Crow_laws

Has any group of humans in a society endured 300 years of this type of sabotage? Think of the effects on their genetics, the disruption of natural selection.

Now our taxes go to supporting them forever, was it a fair trade?
>>
>>55198884
no more than other people?
why do blacks want to control my mind?
>>
>>55204238
worse sabotage and the scottish?
>>
>>55198884
not much
>>
Yes because niggers only exists in America. In canada black people are grated with respect and are given every opportunity they deserve. That's why canada has no nigger ghettos. We just have black middle class people
>>
>>55205000
don't your indigenous use the free houses the government gives them for trash and choose to sleep in dirt?
way to respect people man, hopefully your new feminister forces everyone in canada to store rubbish in their houses and sleep outside so you can be truly equal.
>>
>>55205000
see>>55204238
We created niggers.
>>
>only race to have
Black entertainment channel
Black Caucas
Yet they still feel oppressed. Niggers are a joke who can't invent shit because they have no brain power. Only thing they can do is put a ball in a hoop and rhyme two words together and call themselves geniuses. Niggers are the special Olympics of human beings.
>>
No. I used to believe most of them weren't bad, but they literally are. A lot of them openly admit they hate white people, but apparently that isn't racist.

Have you seen the shit black twitter says? I've literally seen black people say they would remove the white race if they could remove one group from the Earth. Niggers are what they think white people are: Hateful, violent creatures that want to control everything and be at the top. Find me one good nigger and I'll find you a thousand racist, violent, thug niggers that collect welfare and bitch about slavery nonstop.
>>
>>55198884
I care about all human beings.
That said, I believe in summary execution once there is overwhelming preponderance of evidence and sterilization for criminals, long term welfare whores and anyone under 100IQ.
>>
Silly American just because we call them "black people" doesn't make them people
>>
>>55205000
>every opportunity they deserve
The thing is though, here in America they deserve no opportunities. All they do is play the race card nonstop and sit on their asses collecting welfare. If a nigger works I've got no grievances with them, but if they want to blame all their problems on the white man, which almost all of them do here, they have no sympathy for me.

You can't sit on your ass then blame the white man for why you have no money. Niggers are lucky we don't just let them starve.
>>
>>55205312
Niggers have existed since the dawn of time. It's not like they sudenly turned into retarded apes the minute their bretheren sold them as slaves. They were always this way.
>>
>>55198884
No,I'm a vegan.
>>
>>55205312
see >>55204617
the political aspects alone don't account for niggers, either there is something genetic there or you need to stop saying this shit because other people copped it worse than niggers and aren't half as bad. you may have created the first niggers but it is a culture now and black people are creating their own niggers. the example i already used, the scottish, they may hate the english but they don't jump on cars and burn down scottish businesses because an english cop killed a scot. you think niggers had it bad? how about algerians/carthage? those people got fucked by islam who then began to breed out the natives and started taking slaves. 1300 years and those fuckers had a civil war in the 90's, which the islamists won by the way. now they are resisting any change. if your argument is that white people ruined black people then we should fucking eradicate islam as no single thing has fucked up black countries worse in the history of islam.
>>
>>55198884

I like Black people. More often than not they are funny, and full of life.

I just can't stand niggers. Unfortunately they outnumber Black people in the U.S.

You can easily tell a nigger apart from a Black person because

>constant reminder "but I'm Black"
>excessively loud, obnoxious, low self awareness or completely lacking self consciousness
>total disregard for consequences

Why don't more Black people shame niggers for being stupid? Fear of being excluded from a community......of stupid ghetto people? How is that a loss?
>>
>>55206147
>nigger not black maymay

Here we go again
>>
>>55206191

It's not a meme, faggot. I know and have known actual Black people, as well as actually full blown niggers.
>>
>>55206123
by the way, they took white, christian slaves and they resistance to change consists of media censorship and threats to political rivals.
even at the height of the jim crow era, niggers cannot comprehend how fucking good they have it.
>>
>>55198884
FUCK NO
>>
>>55198884
Not really. I care about my own people first. Blacks should care about blacks. But they don't, they kill each other at high rates. Why should I care.
>>
>>55206238
>black people
I'll admit it, you made me chucle.
>>
I care in the same sense that I care for everyone else.

They simply need to hold themselves to a certain level of decency and mental finesse and all will be alright.
>>
I don't care whether they care about me. I assume they don't, like, statistically "to a man". I got no problem with that. If only that were reciprocal.
>>
>>55206238
Of course you do. Everybody does. All blacks are niggers and all niggers are blacks

Nigger isn't a term to insult the lowest common denominator of blacks, its an insult to make fun of blacks for being black. You don't understand the term of the words you use mr. Redditor.
>>
>>55198884
Not really.

But I am pretty fed up with the rich stepping on the poor and claiming they did it all by themselves. If you have to step on blacks to get somewhere, you have no right to pretend you're not inferior.
>>
>>55198884
The entire race? No
A handful of my friends who are black? Yes
>>
>>55206394
>I don't care whether they care about me
To clarify, I mean about me and my people, not me personally. Like if Sweden had a catastrophic earthquake and Haitians didn't send any volunteers to help, I wouldn't morally judge anyone about it.
>>
>>55206123
You didn't understand a word I typed it seems. Also if you think the scottish had it anywhere near as bad as Blacks you aren't even worth conversing with. Culture/language rip, followed by Chattel slavery, followed by the codes and then finally the drug importation. What did the scottish endure compared to that.

Also Islam actually was a high point of Blacks. Unlike the Egyptian bullshit they live to spew, the actual impressive black/west african empires were Islamic.
>>
>>55206406

You've probably not lived long enough to actually know the difference, so I'll forgive your youthful ignorance.

Go outside more.
>>
I don't think much anymore. I've never liked them, but I really do hate to see any species flounder. I've always hired blacks, making it a point to hire the "unhirable" ones. You know why they're unhirable? Because they cant do the work. So i gave them impossibly easy nobs with zero cognitive requirements. You know what hqppens? They don't show up, or shit comes up missing (stupid shit), or they hurt their neck/back/wrist/etc, etc & are out on workmans comp in thier 13th month of employment, if they make it that long. They harrass the other employees, & park like complete retards in the lot with their rusted out, 9yo escalades & navigators, taking up two spots at a time. They run up tabs in the cafeteria & never pay them, then hit up other employees for "a dolla or two fo lunch" & buy garbage from the vending machines. Of 13 on the payroll right now, I've got 3 out on comp, & exactly none of them can be relied upon to do their meaningless busywork...ever...especially without complaining about it. The only thing they're good for is filling eoe requirements; I don't give a fuck how credentialed any of them are, they aren't doing any of the real work...I just couldn't afford to have that ethic in a real position. What is causing me concern is I think one of the managers (the only female manager, by the way) sees what I'm doing, & has mentioned the fact that the only minorities are in the maintenance & cafeteria staff. She brought it up, so its on her mind. She's been using her computer for personal use, which is strictly forbidden, so she might have to go.
>>
>>55199096
>selfhatingblackman.jpg
>>
>>55198884
Does hating them count ?
>>
>>55198884
Nope. Why should I care about people who hate me because of my skin color?
>>
>>55206746
Nice, instead of actually saying something even remotely intellingent you just spout the equivalent of "lol you're underaged". Are you literally from Reddit?

Yes, there are some good blacks. There are outliers like that for literally every race on the planet. Just because there are good niggers doesn't mesn that most of them aren't shit. You can keep trying to memepost about the definition of the word nigger, though. I need a good laugh.
>>
There is a big difference between blacks and whites in the answers that would come from black people about whether they care about white people and what they think about our answers to the question whether we care about them.

European people don't seem get so much bothered or upset if blacks don't judge them the "content of their character".
>>
File: 1446328235675.jpg (95 KB, 1024x993) Image search: [Google]
1446328235675.jpg
95 KB, 1024x993
ITT: virgins who're prone to judge niggs yet never tasted or tried the best puss'.
>>
File: JuicyNigress.gif (937 KB, 278x383) Image search: [Google]
JuicyNigress.gif
937 KB, 278x383
More tasty gorilla pussy
>>
Yeah I care, we think a lot alike and a lot different though, and we would need a long session of smoking bowls to be able to bridge the gap of racial division imposed upon us by our current president.
>>
>>55198884
yes, other wise I wouldn't give a flying fuck about the fact that the Democrats have enslaved them into the welfare state. Or well I'd still care, because their voting Democrat adversary effects me, but I'd very much like most black people to be functioning members of society and and lift themselves out of poverty at rates similar to those that existed between WWII and the beginning of the so called "Great Society". I'd like blacks to not kill each other in gang violence or through the genocide that is abortion. I'd like black fathers to stay with the mother of their children, get jobs, and support those children. I'd like blacks to have a better future, one where they aren't infantilized by Leftists and their deaths aren't used a political weapons.
>>
>>55206682
apparently i'm not worth conversing with. the plantations weren't even that bad. they had jobs and petting zoos and swimming pools and that is where nigger love for fried chicken came about. after that, jim crow was fucking nothing. it was equal segregation that ended up being unequal because of money. because politicians allocated amounts of funds based on demographic rather than need, that isn't racist and that isn't discrimination. drug importation? scotland did more fucking crack than anyone else in the world a few years back, scottish idols still aren't thugs rapping about smacking bitches though.
the culture and language rip? scottish culture was all but destroyed by the english, that is why you think they endured nothing and always spoke "english" and had the same culture. it seems like niggers brought their fucking culture with them. vodun and gangster rap and all that. they seemed to be progressing for a while, you know what the real problem is?
niggers are expected to be equal to whites which has made them equally entitled. it isn't all whites, it is just americans. you are all spoiled little faggots who think the world needs to bend over for you. it isn't enough to apologise to niggers you fucking bitch, you need to start flagellating yourself. every single american needs to learn a little humility.

tl;dr fuck off, seppo cancer
>>
>>55207367
I really agree with this post, I would like to extend it to any race as well. I believe this post applies to all human beings in general.
>>
>>55199667
>you've never met a black guy in your life
it usually ends in rape and murder according to those that managed to survive and tell the tale
>>
Yes, I want my bike back.
>>
>>55207498
He's talking about black men, not niggers. Niggers do all the raping and murdering, black men don't.
>>
>>55207894
blackie is a monkey not a man
>>
>>55207383
>the plantations weren't even that bad
Being forced to work to death under threat of violence.

>gangster rap
Don't think the west africans did this, lol

>jim crow
You skipped over the two biggest crimes(black code and slave code) against society. Jim Crow was actually still bad but no where near as bad as a law stating that if your wife was a free white woman and you were a slave, then she became a slave to him too.

The black women were routinely raped or forced to breed more slaves.

>Scottish
Again, the things you post about are minimal compared to the american blacks ties being cut from their homeland and taken to a entirely different one.

I'm not flagellating myself and to be honest I hate talking about slavery because It ends up being an excuse for niggers. The unfortunate reality though is that we did so much unnecessary immoral, insane shit that fucked them up culturally, psychologically, and genetically, that I have no choice but to correct people when they say the american blacks were always niggers.

We purposefully made them that way, when they succeeded in making something of themselves we burned their communities to the ground, see "black wall street".

I'm not even apologizing to blacks, I'm just ashamed that one group of Americans has been sabotaged so bad and that we see the effects of it today. When I hear about white police raping a bunch of black women because he knows he's more likely to get away with it, it reminds me of our past too.

It's some sick shit bro. We have to make up for it as Americans or none of our lofty ideals mean shit. We would just be hypocrites and liars. I'm afraid we aren't as good as we say we are.

Sorry for having a conscience.
>>
>>55208161
*she became a slave to your owner too.
>>
>>55208161
you do realise slave trade exists today in africa right?
you fucking retard, all that you mentioned is still going on in africa.
suckers like you deserve to be hanged.
>>
>>55198884
Her forehead is an omega
>>
>>55198884
Well I love animals, and I'm against the domestication of niggers. I think they should be recaptured and released back into the African wilds where they can be free to rape, murder, and kill however much they like.
>>
>>55198884
Looks like the black Rhonda Rousey.

That being said, not really, no.
>>
>>55198884
No. I avoid niggers at all cost.
>>
>>55198884
I am black, and I care about myself and my family, so yes.

I am still cautious around strange blacks by judging their posture though. Can usually trust the ones who carry themselves in a militant manner.
>>
>>55198884
No. Next question.
>>
>>55198884
Is that an Omega on her forehead
>>
>>55198884
Black PEOPLE, not the niggers.
>>
>>55198884
I'm half black.
Getting redpilled was soul crushing. At first, you want to beleive that niggers will reform their nigger ways, but after a while you realize you just can't. The ultimate redpill to the nigger problem is recognizing that you must let the niggers fail. You cannot give excuses to them, or accept any of theirs. Some hold up, but not all, and if you are looking at it from a global scale there are more niggers than there are civilized blacks.
>>
>>55208631
Lol, nice meme

Tell me another joke, friend
>>
>>55198884
I care about all people, it's nigger behaviour I don't care for. How you act defines you, not this idea of splitting people up because of race.

I've known blacks, chinese, indians and eastern europeans who can behave properly. Then I've met those who don't, and the vast majority are blacks, so I can understand how easy it is to condemn them all.
>>
File: NatGeo.jpg (366 KB, 2048x1536) Image search: [Google]
NatGeo.jpg
366 KB, 2048x1536
>>55198884
No, not really.
>>
>>55208302
The slave trade exists all over the world, including America, it's just not legal everywhere anymore.

Everything i mentioned isn't still going on, it was mainly American style chattel slavery and its codes. Where else are there laws saying blacks can't read or write, educate themselves? Where else are women constantly being forced to have sex for the sole purpose of getting more slaves. Even the boko haram don't do that.

It's disgraceful and we need to make up for it because America is the home of the free. We need to free ourselves from this moral stain. You wouldn't understand because you aren't from here, you don't grow up admiring American ideals. We can't idolize and uphold American ideals and virtues without atoning for the sins we have committed as a country.

I don't know how to explain it to someone not from here, but anyone who knows the greatness of our founding Fathers words, should know what I mean.
>>
As a white dude, why would I care about someone who doesn't care about me?
>>
File: 1315451683185.jpg (28 KB, 396x385) Image search: [Google]
1315451683185.jpg
28 KB, 396x385
>>55198884
>Don't raise their kids
>Criminal lifestyle
>Anti-intellectual culture
>Shit tier music that glorifies thugging(modern black music is a sham)
>Childish violent outbursts
>Ruin their own communities, and the public school system
Why should I care about them? They don't care about themselves.
>>
>>55208721
don't hide behind the sweatshop nike factory bullshit.
i'm talking about slave markets where you go and buy a dozen of these monkeys.
i believe they're called farming tools there.
the rape, the shit conditions with no water, no electricity, no nothing is still there. they still live like the monkeys that were brought to america centuries ago.
your founding father were slave owners.
back to reddit troll wannabe.
>>
>>55198884
Black anon here. Blacks in general are pretty shit. When I can, I'm getting far away from them as I can.
>>
File: crimeliferev1.jpg (87 KB, 500x400) Image search: [Google]
crimeliferev1.jpg
87 KB, 500x400
>>55198884

I used to, and now I'm over it. You should be over it too.

We need to round up all the brown and black races and cram them into perhaps 1/4 of Africa.

We provide them with small arms and unlimited ammunition and then cut off all trade. We use heavily armed drones to patrol the perimeter 24/7. Anyone who tries to escapes meets automated death instantly.

We set up a series of camera drones and just watch the carnage unfold...Without the white man's interference these groups of people will turn on each other almost instantly, like the savages they are. There will be mass rape, torture, and murder within days.

Ideally we need to get the global population of browns and blacks below 100 million and keep it there.

It's essential that there is no travel in or out of this zone, especially for white women.

The world needs to be run by whites, slavs, and east asians. The browns and blacks have had enough time to evolve and that just isn't happening.
>>
>>55208712
I always wondered how that picture was made

>"Hey Sean, you look exactly like this monkey human from National Geographic"
>>
File: image.jpg (66 KB, 500x482) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
66 KB, 500x482
Based black pastor calling out niggers.

http://youtu.be/CfrR5lAxXV0
>>
>>55198884
No, if all the blacks on earth died tomorrow, the world would be a better place.
>>
>>55208946
>posing as a black person

You people have no shame don't you?
>>
>>55209211
No we don't baka desu kek senpai :^)
>>
>>55208934
Actually I was talking about how women are sex slaves here in my own state and are sold or traded like pieces of meat.

What you are saying has nothing to do with the sabotage I'm talking about. It's irrelevant to our crimes as a country. Having no water or electricity isn't the same as being complete property who is threatened with violence and death if you step out of line.

I know our founding Fathers were slave owners, but their ideals were bigger than them, and that's what we true American subscribe to.

All men are created equal, we need to make sure the American Dream is reachable for everyone. Instead we spent the past 300-400 years creating and imprisoning blacks in the American Nightmare. It's time to end it.

I'm just too much of a Patriot I guess.
>>
>>55198884
Blacks are extremely self conscious and racially conscious. Whites do not think or talk about blacks except in special circumstances. Blacks talk about blackness and non-blacks about a third of the time. This never leads to any good developments and blacks should probably knock it off.
>>
File: spooks.jpg (26 KB, 640x360) Image search: [Google]
spooks.jpg
26 KB, 640x360
>>55198884

What are you Spooks up to?
>>
>>55207288
gross
>>
>>55209505
>All men are created equal
wrong

go drink your nigger cool aid on reddit
>>
File: hipster chain gang.jpg (262 KB, 591x377) Image search: [Google]
hipster chain gang.jpg
262 KB, 591x377
>>55198884
absolutely adore black people...

...everybody ought to have 2 or 3
>>
>>55209740
Wouldn't expect you to understand, coming from where you are I guess. True Americans are of better stock.
>>
File: precolonial groidology.jpg (183 KB, 1319x1172) Image search: [Google]
precolonial groidology.jpg
183 KB, 1319x1172
>>55204238

You're pretty much wrong. They've always been barely human. You can't blame that on slavery and oppression, or even "colonialism".
>>
Honestly. No, Consider blacks lesser sub humans
>>
>>55198884
uh, there's literally nothing wrong with being black..

this place is a fucking shithole
>>
>>55209818
>True Americans are of better stock
do you moo or bark?
>>
>>55209855
Meh, they had civilized societies and empires. That pic is a bunch of bullshit.
>>
>>55198884
Blacks are better than muslims desu, blacks will mug you. Muslims will murder you and rape your dog.
>>
>>55209993
>uh, there's literally nothing wrong with being black..
Wew lad
>>
>>55198884
I have a theory that one of the best things to help to niggers in the world would be to allow people to keep a pet nigger if they like, not quite as a slave, but almost. Only the pet nigger would have some basic animal rights. This nigger pet wouldn't get welfare and you would have to feed it. But it could work for you. Win-win for all, provided it didn't act up. In isolation from other niggers they can be trained to behave respectfully and decently. BTW, I am a vegan, subcategory ethical vegan, meaning I am pro-animal rights.
>>
Imagine if you were in a world where you were given a chance to man a helicopter turret to gun down niggers in Africa.
>>
>>55209996
Stop talking to him, he thinks trannies and negros and muslims are the same as european masterrace
>>
>>55210060

Sure they did. Until the kryptonite radiation of White Privilege stripped them of their awesome super powers and turned sub-saharan Africa into a complete shithole.
>>
>>55209996
>>55210253
I only care about my fellow Americans. Could care less about race, religion, or gender. The rest of you can fry in hell for all I care. I'm so glad a Nationalistic Socialist movement is brewing here.
>>
>>55210234
This is borne out by real statistics.
Lone black families completely surrounded by whites normally do better in every way than anyone in all-black ghettos where the worst behaviors are normalized.
>>
File: 1444681304104.png (71 KB, 291x343) Image search: [Google]
1444681304104.png
71 KB, 291x343
>>55210119
>rape your dog
poor doge
>>
>>55210387
Have fun caring about millions of mexican drug dealers and negro racists. You're the one that said everyone was created equal, you must have really low self esteem to see yourself as the same as a shit eating nigger from africa
>>
>>55210246
Rhodie super puma, potting terrs, good times.
>>
>>55210419
thank you for a good point.
>>
>>55210452
Buy a German Shepherd, they are natural racists and muslims HATE dogs. They are haram or something
>>
No not really. Just a noise disturbance that needs to be shot sometimes
>>
>>55210513
dogs are "dirty" for them like pigs
>>
>>55198884
more than mexicans but not as much as whites
>>
>>55210464
Racists and drug dealers are traitors, we will remove them from this country one way or another.
>>
>>55198884
I don't care about any people except Japanese and Finnish as they are the master-races.
>>
>>55204238
Why are niggers in hajti and africa savages?
Its in their genetics
>>
File: faggots.jpg (163 KB, 494x323) Image search: [Google]
faggots.jpg
163 KB, 494x323
>>55210119
Thread replies: 144
Thread images: 15

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.