[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Any guy here in their 20s who wants nothing else in life than
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 52
Thread images: 10
File: 1446837571261.jpg (31 KB, 456x320) Image search: [Google]
1446837571261.jpg
31 KB, 456x320
Any guy here in their 20s who wants nothing else in life than getting married and have family? No woman my age wants this. What do? Im tired of all the hobbies and self-improvement masturbstory
>>
Marry a nice Islamic girl.
>>
File: Sweden.jpg (149 KB, 800x600) Image search: [Google]
Sweden.jpg
149 KB, 800x600
>>55198750
>No woman my age wants this.

Not with you, anyway.
>>
>>55198750

You and I are both in the same boat.

The worst part is that I want to marry a girl who is at least 8 years younger than me. I am 27, btw.
>>
>>55198750
I think we were supposed to marry our high school sweetheart and we missed our opportunity.
>>
>>55198750
date a 29 year old
>>
It's possible. Hit the Gym, Alpha up, approach a lot of girls and find out what their goals are quickly so you can move on if they don't fit into your chosen future. Try online dating to meet a lot of people.

Go to church or church groups to find good girls who want to breed.
>>
>tfw want this more than anything
>come from abusive family
>all my familial relationships are toxic
>assume all my relationships ever will probably be the same
>made to think its my fault
>economy sucks so I can't get a decent paying job to support a family anyway

suicide seems like the only answer
>>
File: lol.jpg (36 KB, 441x383) Image search: [Google]
lol.jpg
36 KB, 441x383
I'm just gonna convert to mormonism and get me a hot mormon wife
>>
>>55199033
Im only 23
>>
Blame the jews
90% of women just care about being sluts
>>
>>55199097

>le hit the gym meme
>le game meme
>le church

wow you hit the triple whammy in one post there, buddy, dank as fuck.

OP, is this truly what you want? You need to be honest with yourself, and give your situation and objective look. Maybe they don't see a good father/man of the house in you?

>and self-improvement masturbstory

Because you wanted to get a leg up on the Creation, and it didn't work out, right?

You thirsty as fuck, senpai, too attached to meaningless shit.
>>
>>55198750
I'm now in my 30's and regret wasting my 20's desiring/pursuing the whole American Dream thing. An entire decade I could have dedicated towards jerking it and gaming. Now I just don't give a fuck about anything anymore. All my hobbies have turned to shit and women are worse than ever. The only thing that keeps me going anymore is banter and memes.
>>
>>55198750
>Getting married
May as well start building your kekshed now, Gustav
>>
>>55198944
They dont wanna get married, period. Most dont even want a monogamous relationship. The cock carousel is too good to give up on.

>>55199097
I lift but lets face it I'll never look like zyzz or anyone unless i jump on the juice train and dedicate my whole existence into it.

>>55199353
> Because you wanted to get a leg up on the Creation, and it didn't work out, right?

What? I just want a family that i can come home to.
>>
>>55199401

Can't tell if satire anymore
>>
>>55200550
just another dimwitted american
>>
>>55198750
There are women looking for that out there. You just need to be lucky enough to find one, there certainly aren't enough for every man.
I've managed to find one after many years, though she is ugly, can't have everyhting. I've found that the best looking girls usually prefer to get fucked by Muhammed and Jamal in nightclubs until they are 35 and decide to find a white cuuck to "settle down"
>>
Change your name to Ahmed and grow a beard.

Then you find many swedish girls to become nice wifes for you.
>>
File: 1445031038564.png (142 KB, 1115x456) Image search: [Google]
1445031038564.png
142 KB, 1115x456
>>55199266
ur 23 and you want to get married? 25 here not even considering it, plus if you want to get married you need at least 2 years of a relationship in order to see if your dealing with the usual nutjob or the psycho bitch almony child. you dont need any wife for the moment imho, and i wont tell u to get a hobbie but just work yourself up on the financial scale, can you afford to buy a house, a car? sustain a family of 4? help your parents along the way, when you can all that then you should consider getting married... IMHO
>>
maybe you should love the penis, yours and those of others
>>
>>55201191
Holy shit Gheorghe you made my blood boil. Fucking bitch.
>>
>>55201191
I have a car and an apparment. I think i can support a family.
>>
>tfw wanted this more than anything from 18-22
>tfw didn't have any luck meeting ANYONE, say fuck it at 23 and decide to start tkaing my music seriously
>tfw start touring a little bit and start getting some money in
>tfw started talking to this girl, almost fell in lov with her, she was perfect
>tfw she told me I had to stop making music and find a real job if I want to be with her
>tfw haven't talked to her in 5 months

You were too late Jen.
>>
>>55198750
Enjoy the 21st century, where grown ass adults (25+) act like 13 year olds. I actually didn't notice any kind of change in people (for the most of them) since we were 15.
>>
>>55201659
>tfw she told me I had to stop making music and find a real job if I want to be with her

Did you even consider her request wasnt that unreasonable? Do you think you have real musical talent?
>>
I know this is in no way what you want to hear, but you aren't going to be making any woman happy in a long-term relationship unless you're happy with yourself. Seeking a relationship hoping it'll unlock all the joy you feel you lack in your life is an awfully heavy burden to place on a person you just met.

Find out what YOU want to do in your life, just you, for yourself. Be happy. Once that happens, a relationship will come along at some point, and then you just roll with it and see where it goes. Maybe it lasts forever, but if it doesn't it's not the end of the world.

Holding your own sense of fulfilment hostage until you're living some hypothetical situation you thought up for yourselves only ensures your own misery.
>>
>>55201872
Seriously, I was thinking the same thing, like, he can make a bit of money touring and he'll never make anything more and never be home and then wash up at 45 as a single dad-rocker.
>>
>>55198750

Wait ten years. Abandon girls your own age as they have abandonned you. Your generation of girls will die lonely and spitefull. The bad news is that you will have to listen to their retarted frustrations. The good news is that they will serve as a deterrent for the next generation. Culturral relativism is extremely volatile. We had a wave of it in the 70s and 80s. Now we have a small, but vocal cadre of buttblasted banshees who womansplain their shitty situation in minority leftist media. Meanwhile young women are realising that Focoult is the road to hell. Stay strong a while longer anon.
>>
File: 1445026399406.png (2 MB, 500x3328) Image search: [Google]
1445026399406.png
2 MB, 500x3328
>>55201345
Here's another picture Ion! Have a nice weekend!

>>55201525
That's great man! happy for you! I still think your a little too young to consider getting married, bu tyou should look for a serious relationship, how about traditional religious girls? not muslims but im sure there are christians

>>55201659
Oh man you are right! Some of them will always ruin what you migh tbe meant to be.

There was this bill burr clip that said exactly that, how many people missed their carriers or gave up on their dreams because she had.. why dont you get a real job... and not being supportive.

here's some random video:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Zr162OZ2Z0w
>>
>>55202149
Im not asking for relationship advice tho and I'm not waiting for a woman to be my savior. Im perfectly happy with myself, have job and all that shit in place.

What I'm complaining about is the average young swedish women still act like she's in middle school with no sense of reality or sustainable lifestyle. For them its more important to ride the cock carousel, get an useless degree and travel to rapist shitholes than settle down and have kids/family. I feel out of place thats all.
>>
>>55201827
true! most of them have stayed in their 13-14 mentality, and when I hear chicks saying "oh I want a mature guy" and they date jerks, who act as if they are 14... I started to judge them by their partner choices, their stupidity shows
>>
>>55202495
>how about traditional religious girls? not muslims but im sure there are christians

This is what the thread is about. They dont exist here. And no its extremely dangerous to date muslim girl if your not Muslim yourself
>>
>>55198750
iknowthatfeel.jpg
>>
>>55199015
Eat the fruit while it ripes
>>
>>55201191
if this was /b/ and a you rage you lose thread, i'd lose so fucking hard...
>>
>>55199033
/thread
>>
>>55199124
take out a few Muslims with you if you decide to go
>>
>>55202602
So euphemistically speaking fuck 'em and/or move out of the big city.
>>
All your wife will do is order you around. If you sit down for a second she will get a look of scorn on her face. Wives are taskmasters.
>>
>>55201872
>Do you think you have real musical talent?

Considering I produce music for 3 major artists and own my own record company, yeah.

More so my point was that I don't care about marriage or having a family anymore, since traveling the world and making music has fulfilled me more than any women could.
>>
women want to whore it up until they get old and know their looks will soon fade, then they can hook up with a guy and fuck him on occasion and get the rest of their life paid for as they sit around the house and 'take care of the kids'
>>
>>55198750

I used to be like you in my 20's, now in my 30's I discovered the world of tinder and casual romance. give in, you're always going to be alone. But you dont have to be alone by yourself.
>>
File: hgh_propagandaposter2.jpg (78 KB, 565x799) Image search: [Google]
hgh_propagandaposter2.jpg
78 KB, 565x799
>>55202476
Hugely underrated monsterpost
>>
>>55204426
Except we do not take advice from the Danish, even if they sometimes sound reasonable.
>>
File: 1441552410544.jpg (106 KB, 800x565) Image search: [Google]
1441552410544.jpg
106 KB, 800x565
>>55204582
Is it because of that 'Danish language' video? kekekek
>>
>>55202476
This is exactly what I'm doing. 32 and currently dating a 20-year-old with plans for a future together
>>
>>55205084
any tips ? since some of us aren't there yet!
>>
File: fatfuck.jpg (242 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
fatfuck.jpg
242 KB, 1280x720
REMINDER
Women only care about how THEY will appear to OTHER women.
>>
File: 1349421692000.jpg (35 KB, 550x453) Image search: [Google]
1349421692000.jpg
35 KB, 550x453
>>55198750
>tfw knew a girl as a kid who seemed top tier waifu material but she became degenerate as we got older
>mfw she refused to let me save her
>>
>>55205275
I think she saved yourself, you dodged a bullet, cant make a house wife from a hoe...
>>
File: TC.jpg (13 KB, 220x220) Image search: [Google]
TC.jpg
13 KB, 220x220
>>55198750
I assure you there are girls out there. There will always be a fresh batch every year if you think you can stretch the gap that far... you creepy old man.
Thread replies: 52
Thread images: 10

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.