[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>LESBIAN : a woman who is sexually attracted to other women
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 4
File: 1446786171494.jpg (9 KB, 250x178) Image search: [Google]
1446786171494.jpg
9 KB, 250x178
>LESBIAN
: a woman who is sexually attracted to other women : a female homosexual

>GAY
: sexually attracted to someone who is the same sex

>BISEXUAL
: sexually attracted to both men and women

>TRANSGENDER
: of, relating to, or being a person (as a transsexual or transvestite) who identifies with or expresses a gender identity that differs from the one which corresponds to the person's sex at birth

One of these does not belong.
>>
I don't see how a tranny is any different than someone who claims to talk with the devil or hallucinate in general.
>>
none of these belong
>>
>>55197686
this isn't about trannies being what they are, this is about the fact that they don't belong on the homosexuality-hype-train
it should indeed be LGB and nothing else, every other sexuality is complete bullshit and not backed with actual facts
>>
>milo claims to be a christian and claims to believe hes going to heaven even though hes a fag

why would anyone take him seriously
>>
>>55197612
>lesbian
>gay

how are these different
>>
>>55197875
I'm pretty sure he said he supports the church for cultural reasons
>>
>>55197939
Gay women wanted a word specifically for them.
>>
>>55198036
and thus they made a word exclusively for men in the process
>woman wanting to be special snowflakes
>>
What do guys think then of traps who freely admit they're gay males who want to keep their dicks? The term for them in the 1800's was "Uranian", in Japan its newhalf. Are traps seperated from trannys? Please don't reply with "devils" or burn in hell, I know you hate them you don't need to tell me again.

Try to think of it neutrally.
>>
>>55197612
Being gay is widely believed to biological, there for natural. Being trans is clearly mental. It is scientifically impossible for a man to be born with a woman's brain. Gay men also tend to be extremely intelligent and contributing members of society. Lesbians and trannies, not so much.
>>
File: 1442514939884.jpg (73 KB, 637x624) Image search: [Google]
1442514939884.jpg
73 KB, 637x624
>LGB
Sexual orientations
>T
Gender disorder
>>
>>55198364
i always thought traps were just gays who cross-dress.
>>
>>55198751
This. But also mental illness for the T
>>
File: 1446268903817.jpg (74 KB, 500x663) Image search: [Google]
1446268903817.jpg
74 KB, 500x663
>>55198751
>>
File: Brokeback-Mountain.jpg (155 KB, 1200x800) Image search: [Google]
Brokeback-Mountain.jpg
155 KB, 1200x800
>>55198751
+
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.