[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why Japan is superior:
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3
File: JAPANESE EMPIRE FOREVER.png (280 KB, 480x360) Image search: [Google]
JAPANESE EMPIRE FOREVER.png
280 KB, 480x360
>Population is declining and economy is stagnating.
West: Import immigrants to keep the population and economy growing, as well as make it easier for multinationals to rape their country for a few extra growth points.
Japan: Try to stimulate the economy while protecting local jobs. LIFE IS NOT EASY, but even with a stagnating economy, the quality of life is still good for most people.

>Natural disaster strikes the country.
West: The government fucks up while people all look out for themselves, leading to looting and chaos.
Japanese solution: Regardless of how well the government handles it, the population behaves in a civilized manner because they understand that doing so makes sure everyone gets the help they need in the most efficient way.

>Racial and religious tensions within communities.
West: Let's alienate locals and foreigners even more. RACE WAR NOW!
Japan: Keep calm and carry on. Worst-case scenario is casual racism and discrimination. Japanese won't resort to violence nor will they bend over backwards for foreigners.

>Criminal organizations running amok.
West: Offer more benefits (Europe) or have militarized police (America) to deter people from crime. Doesn't work.
Japan: The yakuza actually keep things in order and keep their neighbourhoods clean. Many own legitimate businesses as well, which are more than simple fronts for illegal activities.

>Company destroys the environment.
West: Give it a slap on the wrist and make sure that compensation is both meagre and delayed to the point that it's meaningless. Allow foreign companies to sue the government for losses and "future profits".
Japan: When a domestic company fucks up, the CEO feels great shame and sometimes kills himself. Foreign companies have little power there for now. In addition, SMEs account for 99.7% of Japan's companies and are the real driving force of the economy instead of multinationals.

I think anime is for degenerates, but I can't help but admire Japan.
>>
>>55196431
Japan is the most resilient and developed country on the planet, but I can't say that I've ever met a genuinely happy Japanese person.
>>
>>55196970
Culture of work pressure.
>>
>>55196970
They suffer from autism because of your nukes
>>
>>55196970
Go drinking with them. Fun is only permitted in Japan when alcohol is involved.
>>
>>55196431
This guy isn't even Japanese. He's American. Fucking fuck all non white Americans.
>>
>>55196431

>george takei

if he was in imperial japan they would have executed him for faggotry..
>>
File: 1446389458389.gif (2 MB, 320x214) Image search: [Google]
1446389458389.gif
2 MB, 320x214
>>55196431
>The yakuza actually keep things in order and keep their neighbourhoods clean

had a good kek, thanks mate
>>
>>55197416
Is wine popular in Japan? In popular culture is seems most people drink beer, sake and whisky.
>>
>>55196970
Happiness is a modern word for hedonism.
>>
>>55199596
They actually kind of do that.
>>
>>55199596
They are not like American ghetto gangs.
>>
>>55196970
>>55197416
my dad does karatee with a real jap couple they say they like america because property values are not fucked up and everything is bigger
>>
If Japan manages to make robots capable enough to do clerical work and other cheap labor to offset their declining population, they're going to make countries bringing in immigrants because "we have to since we aren't having children" look really stupid.
>>
>>55199596
http://www.businessinsider.com/japan-yakuza-mafia-aid-earthquake-tsunami-rescue-efforts-2011-3?IR=T
>>
File: JewsFearTheSamurai.jpg (256 KB, 1272x700) Image search: [Google]
JewsFearTheSamurai.jpg
256 KB, 1272x700
>>55196431

The origin of the "JEWS" lies in the former universe [4/4] Talks by HAKU Zynkyoku #54:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sPAwZkXcy_M
>>
Good god we need to look to the Japs.
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.