[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why aren't you pro-choice too, /pol/?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 5
File: QuickMemo+_2015-11-07-11-16-48.png (211 KB, 1439x1025) Image search: [Google]
QuickMemo+_2015-11-07-11-16-48.png
211 KB, 1439x1025
Why aren't you pro-choice too, /pol/?
>>
>

All the black babies that would be born without abortion. Spine shuddering to think about.
>>
>>55195017
All feminists, no matter what age, should still be considered fetus worthy of death if/when the patriarchy decides they're no longer wanted.
>>
>i have unprotected sex
>but i don't want to be a mother

actions have consequences, you slut
>>
Murder is medically necessary any someone exists and some else doesn't want them to be.

See, I'd supoort abortion if babies were just magically popping up inside women's vaginas. That would be an unvolentary invasion of someone's life. But the fact is, these women are bringing lives into the world themselves, through their own choices, and then just murdering them.
>>
>>55195017
So, what if a woman is pregnant and does not want to be — BUT, she decides that the moral thing to do would be to carry the baby to term anyway? Apparently, doctor Torres thinks that abortion in this case is still "medically necessary," and would presumably petition the court to allow her to perform an abortion?
>>
Technically I am pro-choice, since I want abortion to be legal. I also believe that there should be a cultural norm to never abort unless really necessary (mother's life in danger, kid has some horrible affliction, kid is a rape baby, ...).

Anti-contractualism is a fundamental concept of conservatism. Morals and values should not be imposed through legislation, but through culture and tradition.
>>
Here's my stance on abortion:

It should be illegal for whites unless the babies are pic-related.

But every third asian/nigger/beaner/curry baby should be aborted.
>>
File: index.jpg (9 KB, 225x225) Image search: [Google]
index.jpg
9 KB, 225x225
>>55195824
>>
>>55195824

Free abortions for black people!
>>
>>55195017
>bumper sticker on a car i park near all the time at work
>"smile, your mom chose LIFE!"

actually, no, if she CHOSE anything, she is actually pro-choice, you fucking numbnuts
>>
>>55195017
I'm pro-death. If you have a kid and don't have a child-rearing license, it should be exterminated.
>>
File: pnnDebates2[1].png (568 KB, 1000x1500) Image search: [Google]
pnnDebates2[1].png
568 KB, 1000x1500
>>55197249
>pro-death
http://existentialcomics.com/comic/96
>>
>>55195017
this abortion thing became an obsession, now feminsits are trying their best to make abortions look cool and hip

this is so sad, the western world is dying
>>
File: Capture.png (89 KB, 719x315) Image search: [Google]
Capture.png
89 KB, 719x315
kek
>>
>muh body mygh rules
The baby is only 50% "your body".

While I am not deluded enough to believe that an aborted baby could've ever been a potential Hitler, I am against abortion to the extent that it promotes promiscuity. It should not be made available without jumping through several hoops.

I really hope God does take these women to task for killing their own children, worthless though those children would likely have been.
>>
>>55195017
If someone wants to be free of an invasive entity. The only cure is removal.

Migrants & Fetuses OUT!
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.