[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HS6 ofuyz8BQ >It has nev
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3
File: sanders-ap-Harnik-20150309[1].jpg (167 KB, 1500x1000) Image search: [Google]
sanders-ap-Harnik-20150309[1].jpg
167 KB, 1500x1000
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HS6ofuyz8BQ

>It has never occurred to me as a candidate to figure out a way to deny the vote to people because they might vote against me. The people who do that are political cowards. They're afraid of a fair election. If the Republicans can't face a free election, they should get another job.

Republicans BTFO
>>
>>55194315
Is this about voting ID's or letting illegals vote?
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F9qTl2y-aes
>>
>>55194629

Voter IDs and other restrictions Republicans have put to reduce the numbers of voting. Not illegals, since they're not USA citizens.

GOP do better the fewer who vote, and do worse when more people vote. There's an inbuilt bias for them to try to restrict voting as much as possible.
>>
>>55194849
>get voter id when I sign up to vote
>Now I can only vote once
>which means I'm being restricted by the GOP since I cant stuff the boxes.
>>
File: hate.gif (145 KB, 640x480) Image search: [Google]
hate.gif
145 KB, 640x480
>>55194849
I changed my voting address by signing up with the usual (Birthday/name) and ALL it required was EITHER a driver license number or SS number. And they sent me a nice little voter card and everything. If you're in the USA and don't have an SS YOU DON'T NEED TO BE VOTING YOU FUCKING NIGGER

Also everything was free. God damnit do I hate dirty liberal tactics with the crushing white heat of a quasar.
>>
>>55194315
>gets elected by lilywhite woodstock leftovers in a state of less than 500k
>thinks he's a "Man of the people"

top kike. He would get annihilated in a general election
>>
>>55195583
er last* 4 of SS number
>>
>>55194849
Im actually happier with less people voting. The ones that dont generally vote are more likely the ones that know jack shit about gubment.
But hey, thats just my preference
>>
>>55194849
>Not illegals, since they're not USA citizens.
Calling bullshit immediately. California just passed a law saying that anyone with a valid driver's license can vote in federal elections. Guess who they're now issuing drivers licenses to?
Illegals.

Naturally, this is going to the Supreme Court because California Democrats are illegally buying their own election seats now, and trying to sway the presidential elections as well. If illegals were truly barred from voting in this manner, California would lose almost 10 electoral votes.

So when Democrats shriek about voter ID laws, they're really complaining that their precious illegals will be barred from voting. They don't give a shit about blacks. Most blacks have to have an ID anyway in order to collect welfare, so the whole "poor black, can't vote" meme is precisely that.
>>
>>55194315

>Democrats literally can't stop thinking about anything but votes
>'fair election' = opening the electoral processes up to corruption and non-citizens

smfh
>>
File: 1446775359569.png (1 MB, 1305x892) Image search: [Google]
1446775359569.png
1 MB, 1305x892
>>55194315
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.