[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
So much blatant racism here... I too disagree with Europe's
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 33
Thread images: 10
File: 65257446_radgona.jpg (745 KB, 1200x915) Image search: [Google]
65257446_radgona.jpg
745 KB, 1200x915
So much blatant racism here... I too disagree with Europe's recent immigration madness but you... you're a special kind of evil. You call them "mudslimes", and call for their extermination. I thought this was 2015. Yes, 10 millions refugees is not sustainable but these are PEOPLE we're talking about. I know it's fun to be le edgy literally Hitler on le Taiwanese imageboard but seriously... you have evil minds and you're selfish. What if there's war in Europe and YOU need to immigrate to other countries? How would you feel?
>>
Dej ubi se izdajalc naroda.
>>
File: 1446191917567.gif (197 KB, 330x236) Image search: [Google]
1446191917567.gif
197 KB, 330x236
>I thought this was 2015

I like memes too. Here, have this one. Its called le pepe face
>>
>>55194291
ahahahhahahah If there was a war we would immigrate where?

all this subhuman nations cant provide for there own people how the fuck would this animals even.....

Jesus son. when there is war in Europe there no where to run. You die where you stand and fight to the last man.

We are full. To many subhumans at once using the good will for personal gain.

DonĀ“t lecture Europe. Go to Saudi Arabia Iran,qua tar Egypt. and the like, they do shit and they don't help.

Go lecture this animals.
>>
>Stone washed, tight jeans: check
>piece of shit shoes instead of you know? Something comfortable to walk in: check
>propaganda photo that makes me say: fuck having borders and laws and shit: bleh

They all got 3 iphones and ten thousands of dollar for the smugglers, but they behave like they are going to the supermarket around the corner. I am seriously doubting the general intelligence of those people. No fucking clue what the fuck is going on in these minds.
>>
>>55194291

Shit it's 2015?

Sorry, we will cease all activity immediately and allow all country to be overrun by muslims. We didn't realize it was 2015. You are right in 2015 we are all supposed to bend over and take it up the ass.

Thanks for pointing out it is 2015.
>>
>>55194291
>How would you feel?

If they turned me back? I would curse them. Just as I'm sure uninfected people stuck in a quarantine curse everyone and everything if they end up dying in there. And you know, it is the right of the victim to feel betrayed. But it is the right of a society to protect its people from becoming victims themselves.
>>
why must you have opinions in the current year
it is, after all... the current year.
>>
File: Ypres Belgium.gif (2 MB, 636x473) Image search: [Google]
Ypres Belgium.gif
2 MB, 636x473
Quarter of a million lost in the Syrian civil war, bu fucking ho. My people lost over 8 million soldiers. FOURTEEN FUCKING MILLION CIVILIANS.

How many Polacks took up arms to protect their land? Imagine the French coming to Britain and be like "uh le baguette omlette, gief money plis?". They didn't - they came and said "give me a weapon"- and they fought for their country

Imagine a world where the Soviets did not put a weapon in every mans hand. A world where the Americans did not get a huge army of volunteers. Where the polish civilians did not take whatever they had to fight the organized professional German soldiers. Where the French resistance never happened because the men run away beacause "the resistance is losing the war".

The Syrians are not fighting a huge elite army that are amongs the best warriors in millions, they are fighting some retards with AK's. Not Tiger Tanks, not bombers and organized supply lines. The resistance forces have the US, the UN, Iran and kurds that can assist fight. But they run. Not the women, not the children, not the old people. Look at the pictures. They are more than fit to stand their ground, there is millions of them.

They are traitors to their country, and they want to come here. If they are not willing to fight and die to protect their motherland, what makes you think they will do it if whatever country they come to needs manpower?
>>
>>55194291
>these are PEOPLE we're talking about
can you prove that?
>>
File: 1446509250766.png (187 KB, 763x652) Image search: [Google]
1446509250766.png
187 KB, 763x652
>>55194291
It is, in fact, the current year
>>
DUDE 2015 LMAO
>>
Got news for you, there was a war in europe, and we all fought for our countries rather than run away like cowards
>>
File: 1443323651883.png (147 KB, 425x282) Image search: [Google]
1443323651883.png
147 KB, 425x282
>>55195502
That may be true, but all of these refugees are still people, it's still a syrias problem
>>
File: image.jpg (427 KB, 777x1024) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
427 KB, 777x1024
>>55194291
We must not care for the other as they do not care about us, it is a weakness that is killing us.
>>
>>55194291
>I thought this was 2015.
I stopped reading here, you meant well with your post but just...don't
>>
>>55195631
>All told, by some estimates, a total of about 60 million Europeans became refugees during the entire World War II period. According to the United Nations, a million people had yet to find a place to settle by 1951, more than five years after the fighting stopped.

Let's not get ahead of ourselves.
>>
>>55195421
>I would curse them
oh you gypsies and your devilish tricks!
>>
>>55194291
>you have evil minds and you're selfish
We're not the evil here. I guess it will take time for you to realise it though. So yeah there are legits refugees that need our help but there are a lot of economic migrants who have no right to be here. They should fuck off, europe has no vocation of allowing every parasite coming from a 3rd shit hole that hope for a better life. There are millions of people who would like to have a better life, we cannot afford to take them all in.
>What if there's war in Europe and YOU need to immigrate to other countries? How would you feel?
Yeah you see the difference is that we would stay in europe and fight. Don't want to go anywhere else. This is our home, our land.
>>
>>55195421
Fucking subhuman gypsy stay away from my hair
>>
>>55194291
>shut up nigger
>>
>>55195875
lel

But you have no idea.
Like, normal places had love potions and shit, right?
According to some book published about a century ago girls here preferred drawing weird shit with menstruation blood on the guy's back and chanting incantations while he was asleep.
>>
>>55194291
2 0 1 5
>>
File: 1446413423765.jpg (292 KB, 800x1000) Image search: [Google]
1446413423765.jpg
292 KB, 800x1000
>>55194291

Just fuck off back to tumblr or reddit with your emotional arguments.

Honestly, just turn them all into slaves and chemically castrate them.

They will have no rights as humans, they will serve the nation that saved them and they will not pollute the area with their 20151521 shitskin mudslime degenerate children carrying inferior genes.

Shoot anyone that opposes this.

Germany get's its workforce, is not culturally enriched and is Great again.

#MakeGermanyGreatAgain
>>
File: its2015.png (2 MB, 2000x1334) Image search: [Google]
its2015.png
2 MB, 2000x1334
>>55194291
>I thought this was 2015
Go away
>>
>>55194291
And I'll add this, I have no issue with the 1-2% of genuine Syrian refugees. However, the other 98% are economic migrants who come the Western Europe and attempt to force their "culture" and fucked up religion onto the rest of us.
>>
COME ON
>>
>>55194291
They are being foolish. They come here because they think there's something better here for them than sitting in a refugee camp in turkey, when this will all just end with them sitting in a refugee camp in Europe.
>>
>>55194291
Reply. Here, are you happy?
>>
>>55194291
Turks didn't ask if we're people when they come and conquered us. I don't care about those muslims, if it was to me, I'd use white phosphorus on those disgusting beings.
>>
File: who.jpg (63 KB, 550x564) Image search: [Google]
who.jpg
63 KB, 550x564
It is the current year, why aren't you into commiting cultural genocide against your own people.
>>
>>55194291
Where's the swine flu when you need it?
>>
>>55194291
You make a good observation Slovfriend. Thank you for your insight.
Thread replies: 33
Thread images: 10

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.