[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Economists say free migration would double world GDP. Why do
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 6
File: 1375325642130.jpg (107 KB, 718x900) Image search: [Google]
1375325642130.jpg
107 KB, 718x900
Economists say free migration would double world GDP. Why do you hate free migration so much, /pol/?
>>
File: MFWWrongButtons.jpg (86 KB, 850x506) Image search: [Google]
MFWWrongButtons.jpg
86 KB, 850x506
>>55192249
Because niggers and mudslimes. Why the fuck can't everyone just be white?
>>
File: atheists cant explain atheism.jpg (9 KB, 236x236) Image search: [Google]
atheists cant explain atheism.jpg
9 KB, 236x236
Go with atheism this one is too silly to work.

1/10, I replied
>>
>>55192249

economists say a lot of stupid things, little girl
>>
>>55192249

Theory is full of shit. It assumes that if you move a billion shitskins out of the third world to the west they'll all get good paying jobs and so GDP magically doubles. It totally ignore the fact that all wages would be driven down and the other fact that there simply aren't that many jobs.

But OP already knows this. This is a slide thread.
>>
>>55192479

>It totally ignore the fact that all wages would be driven down

Nope. Immigrant labor complements some native workers and imperfect substitutes for native workers within the same education-experience-gender group. That means immigration has a positive effect on the average native-born person's wage. See http://www.nber.org/papers/w12497

> the other fact that there simply aren't that many jobs.

If you understand the basic supply and demand model from Econ 101, then you should know this makes no sense.
>>
>muh GDP

Guess I'm just not jewish enough. You know what else would double the world GDP? Hanging criminal bankers.
>>
>>55193850

>[citation needed]
>>
>>55192249

>>55192479
>>55193413
>>55193850

You guys are fucking ignorant as fuck and should shut the fuck up because you just weaken the argument and make conservatives look like retards.

>>55192249
The simplest most effective counter argument is bringing up the fact that there are many things that have improved GDP in the past and not resulted in a "better" quality of life for most people in the past, for example NAFTA.
>>
>>55193984
Who needs a citation? You're not much of a "financial innovator" are you?
>>
>>55192249
At some point you have to stop making the jew bankers even richer and start protecting your own culture and race.

Fuck inmigration.
>>
>>55192249

Why is it that the countries that supply most of the "immigrants" have abysmally low GDPs?
>>
Economics is a theory that can be useful, but makes a lot of assumptions that don't really pan out.

There's no doubt absolute, ideal free movement of labour according to the theory would make numbers bigger, but unfortunately the world doesn't actually work like economics wants it to.
>>
>>55192249
>economist
>Ben bernanke
>white genocide
Oy vey!
>>
>>55192249

>muh GDP

Fuck off.

I'd rather be poorer and live in a culturally homogenous society.
>>
>>55192249
Went to a talk at out university about this. I remember the professor giving the talk couldnt be stumped in the q&a.
>>
File: gdp.jpg (162 KB, 1297x831) Image search: [Google]
gdp.jpg
162 KB, 1297x831
>>
>>55192249
Anyone who doesn't trade his cultural identity for more fiat money is literally an idiot, t'bh
>>
Because there is more to life than economic growth. I would gladly slow down economic growth if it meant preserving our culture and "race" (or sub species or ethnic group or whatever you want to call it).
>>
File: 1310497836236.png (1 MB, 550x552) Image search: [Google]
1310497836236.png
1 MB, 550x552
>>55196452

>all those Jewish names
>>
>>55196452
>labor mobility
Oh, now I get it!

Why do you racists all hate labor mobility so much? Don't you want a higher GDP?
>>
>>55192249
shillbot.
>>
Canada is already overrun with Asians as it is. We might as well just give Greater Vancouver to China at this point.
>>
File: image.jpg (25 KB, 270x270) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
25 KB, 270x270
>>55192249
at the cost of our culture and the established values our forefathers fought so hard for. Every jot of blood spilt...can you truly put a price on a mans life? On a mans pride?
Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.