[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
SJW Yale University student screams at professor for not banning
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 83
File: img7.png (343 KB, 957x538) Image search: [Google]
img7.png
343 KB, 957x538
>https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9IEFD_JVYd0

These are the kind of people attending your most prestigious colleges America.
>>
File: LeTriggeredFace.jpg (70 KB, 606x677) Image search: [Google]
LeTriggeredFace.jpg
70 KB, 606x677
>>55192126
>>
if i spoke to my teachers like that, my ass would be out of the door
>>
>>55192126
>Yale SJWs screaming at professor yesterday because he isn't making the university enough of a "safe space" by denouncing offensive Halloween costumes.

>Remember, being professor at a high level university is not about intellectual space, its about Safe Space...
>>
Some of the same type of people are too poor to go to college. So what?
>>
>>55192153
Xhe is true civil rights advocate, comparable to Rosa Parks and Martin Luther King Jr. desu senpai
>>
The coasts need to be glassed desu
>>
>>55192126
>These are the kind of people who will become your future politicians, law makers and CEOs in America.

FTFY.

Lube it up, americunts.

The great BBC of diversity will fuck your shit up.
>>
America is fucking doomed and now it's over here as well. Nice job claps.
>>
>>55192126
If I could make them all spontaneously combust, I would.
>>
File: 1297459274288_ORIGINAL.jpg (47 KB, 650x464) Image search: [Google]
1297459274288_ORIGINAL.jpg
47 KB, 650x464
I thought this shit only happened in Canada
>>
How can we destroy her?
>>
File: 2013hank.jpg (218 KB, 640x436) Image search: [Google]
2013hank.jpg
218 KB, 640x436
>>55192126

>other people have rights to

TRIGGERED

This has been a long time coming. People focus on our colleges being to liberal, but even the first grade in most schools in nothing more than a brainwashing camp.

All this shit started in the 80s with the "we need to build up kids self esteem!" idea. Just like this stupid shit like every kid gets a trophy sports. All this does is make stupid little sociopaths

people need to get kicked in the face by life once in a while to humble them or they turn out like this. Also, they take marxist shit and turn it into race so these faggots can LARP as the good guys. They are the rich and the bourgeois, who the communist would hang first? uh, oh not any more! They have a cunt, or are black, or are some other special snowflake and are oppressed just like the proletariat! Im fighting against the system mommy!
>>
These people are weak by design, their minds are too fragile to handle the shitshow that underlies their glossy perceptions of reality.

Things like this make me glad that all life in the universe will come to an end one day
>>
>>55192126
kek freak shouts around.

mimimi create a home xD
>>
>>55192126

>safe space
>screaming sheboons

wouldnotsendmykidsthere/11
>>
File: pol.jpg (46 KB, 495x607) Image search: [Google]
pol.jpg
46 KB, 495x607
>"Retweet!"
Right there at the end says it all..
>>
>>55192153
Light skinned blacks are the worst.
>>
i dont see anything wrong here

some kid was being a kid in a field of kids
and some old stupid white american fuck was being a stupid old fuck

you should be more concerned with removing Ireland from your flag, britian
>>
>>55192309
>Xhe

It's supposed to be "xe" you bigot.
>>
>>55192126
And the funny thing? Somebody linked a copy of the email that triggered this cunt in an earlier thread.
It was, by any and all reasonable standards chock full of SJW drivel about cultural appropriation, nonoffensive costumes, a checklist to see if the costumes are ok and so on.

If I read something over here I'd think I was in opposite world but apparently just giving guidelines for considerate 'halloween costumes' is literally rape in the great American hugbox.
>>
Yeah, let's pay more taxes so these students don't have to pay to go these schools. Fucking joke.
>>
>>55192126
>it is my right to never be offended
>>
>>55192514
fuck off you trip faggot tryina be famous on a internet web board

ya fuck
>>
>>55192153
Doubloon or Quadroon: too dark to be an Octoroon.
>>
>>55192126

I'd have hooked that harping banshee.
>>
>>55192126
Yale?
Why are they all niggers?
>>
>>55192504
They choose what race they want to be based on what kind of argument they're having.
On campus: You're a bully for not submitting to my bullying
At a party: I be from you skreet, you don't unnastand
Fucking shapeshifters.
>>
>>55192627
No you wouldn't, you faggot keyboard warrior. And if you did, you'd be in jail faster than you can say 'soap on a rope'.
>>
>>55192640
Affirmative action
>>
>>55192126

Should have called the police for disturbing the peace for maximum butthurt.
>>
>>55192514

weeb
>>
>>55192126
Reminds me of this little guy.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9E62iA6KCIQ
>>
File: 1439902804171.png (1 MB, 919x720) Image search: [Google]
1439902804171.png
1 MB, 919x720
Oh, my god. In another video, the same mob of SJWs start snapping their fingers instead of clapping. I thought the clapping trigger warning was just a joke, but it's real. People are LITERALLY snapping their fingers to avoid triggering others by clapping too loudly...

skip to 0:45, it happens more than once throughout the video though
>https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZRl2_ibd_WA
>>
America : Home of the SJW and land of the jews
>>
File: 1439483978261.png (253 KB, 1100x756) Image search: [Google]
1439483978261.png
253 KB, 1100x756
>>55192743
>"Snapping Intensifies"
>>
File: 1446508670026.jpg (149 KB, 862x862) Image search: [Google]
1446508670026.jpg
149 KB, 862x862
>>55192309(uoY)

I'm not a robot
>>
>>55192417
All this shit started in the 60's at the Ivy League level m8. Huge student "revolution" destroyed the humanities and that's why they're such a joke now. Pre-1960's everyone that went to University had to read "great books" (Plato, Aristotle, Nietzsche, Machiavelli, Locke, Hobbes, etc.) and the education was more about self-actualization rather than job training. Now the university is either training or indoctrination, not education.

Now all colleges are, are day care for young adults. They spend their time thinking they're making a difference and getting educated, but what's actually happening is they are being morally indoctrinated from the very beginning. They "rebel" from the people they hate (partents/teachers/old people) because those are the people that get in the way of what any young person wants: sex, drugs and alcohol.

If you're not in a very specific field, you're wasting your time with college. There are only very specific places left that actually educate minds into self-actualization and self-fulfillment.
>>
>>55192743
>I thought the clapping trigger warning was just a joke, but it's real. People are LITERALLY snapping their fingers to avoid triggering others by clapping too loudly...

Is that really why they do it? I thought they were being like beatniks or something lol
>>
>>55192743
What a bunch of cowardly little fucks.
>>
File: whathaveidone.jpg (222 KB, 1511x831) Image search: [Google]
whathaveidone.jpg
222 KB, 1511x831
>>55192743
>TRIGGERED
>"It's no longer A SAFE SPACE for me"
>Finger Snapping Intensifies
>>
>just walk away

top kek. humongous confirmed for yale grad
>>
I wonder when these sorts of SJW stuffs will end.

Please end it before this spread fucking worldwide.
>>
>>55192355

/ thread. /nation
>>
File: Despair.jpg (19 KB, 300x300) Image search: [Google]
Despair.jpg
19 KB, 300x300
>>55192126
I thought Yale was one of the top universities in the world? The creme dela creme of higher education. Now I'm kinda sad, and mad at the same time.

"It's not about creating a intellectual space... it's about creatin a home here." Jesus.
>>
>>55192126
She chimped out real quick
>>
>>55192590
>I don't like this, therefore my taxes are paying for it!

Cornell grad here. Ivy league schools aren't public.
>>
>>55192743
That video literally made a chill go up my spine.
>>
>not even ivy league students can into horizontal filming
>>
>>55192569
this wasnt about THAT email. she is bitching about the faculty email in response to that email saying people have rights and shit
>>
Yale is about the safest fucking space there is in the shithole of New Haven. The ancient university is literally surrounded by ghetto (a few steps off the campus, and you are beset by dindus), and the only thing keeping Yale from being sacked by these urban barbarians is the Yale police. These little shits have no idea.
>>
There was a time when a professor or administrator was supposed to be respected by the students - you would be expelled for yelling obscenities in their face.

Something went horribly wrong. The culture took a wrong turn at some point and it can't seem to get things straightened out.

We are in serious trouble.
>>
>>55192482
This desu. I graduated high school over 10 years ago now, and I applied to Yale. Didnt get in obviously (too white, too male, and too heterosexual) but now im thanking my lucky stars I didnt.
>>
>>55192905
"was" is the key word my friend. was

if you think this is bad you should see the kinds of people they let into state schools. they literally let ghetto niggers who are barely literate in to school.

college is a joke
>>
>>55192966

YOUR RIGHTS END WHERE MY FEELINGS BEGIN SHITLORD
>>
>>55192917
I'm talking about this big push to make post secondary education taxpayer funded that's got all the redditfags frothing at the mouth for that kike Sanders.
>>
>>55192905
Are you surprised? Intellectuals tend to come from the left side of the political spectrum. Your conservative and right wing students would have attended a state school or community college. This isn't always the case, but most often it is.
I personally got my undergraduate at Cornell and am going to Harvard next fall for my master's and I consider myself more right wing and conservative than anything else.
>>
>>55192743
WE HAVE ENTERED A NEW DIMENSION
>>
>>55192126
ahhahahahahahhahahahh

>waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
>there's no safe space!
>REEETWWWEEET
>yale
>>
>>55193045
>post secondary education taxpayer funded

Already is, it's called prison, where all these fucking apes belong.
>>
>>55192917
Correct. They are simply flushing the money of idiot donors, and the parents of rich scions that can afford the tuition, down the toilet on these Affirmative Action admits to score SJW brownie points with their fellow elite liberals.
>>
>>55192504
Lol at Sander in the back.

"I've made a huge mistake."
>>
>>55192936
I perceive those who film that way as lesser humans.
>>
>Is this what Yale is?
Kek, the irony
>>
>>55193022
made me smile. you get a green pinkie
>>
>>55192905
Yale is actually one of the better schools for standing up against the SJW nonsense and has historically stood up for free speech.

http://yalecollege.yale.edu/new-students/class-2019/academic-information/intro-undergrad-education/freedom-expression

These SJW in the video though are trying to change that.
>>
>>55192798
>If you're not in a very specific field, you're wasting your time with college. There are only very specific places left that actually educate minds into self-actualization and self-fulfillment.

yeah, I feel bad for all these kids that dont really want to go or need to go, but end up going into huge amounts of debt because they were told all through highschool that they would die of starvation in the streets if they didnt.

People can go to a tech school for like $1000 a year and get a good 60K a year job
>>
File: Hedy_Lamarr.jpg (379 KB, 1440x900) Image search: [Google]
Hedy_Lamarr.jpg
379 KB, 1440x900
>>55193080

>Intellectuals tend to come from the left

The most popular ones do. Not necessarily the smartest ones, though. And there are lots of right-wingers at the Ivy league schools, they are just outnumbered by the loud as fuck LOOK AT ME! lefties.

And the vast majority of college lefties become right wingers in 20 years, anyway. You can only deny reality so long.
>>
File: 1439271656108.jpg (109 KB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
1439271656108.jpg
109 KB, 500x500
>>55192743
Amerisnaps
>>
>>55192743
Gotta differentiate themselves from the racist older generation somehow. From the two videos I've seen in this thread the Dean seems super fuckin' liberal, but that doesn't matter he's old and therefore wrong somehow.
>>
File: today we escape.gif (622 KB, 202x202) Image search: [Google]
today we escape.gif
622 KB, 202x202
>>55192743

>"why won't you accept my pain and say I hear you"
>that other girl who butts in and does that fucking bouncing half-rapping shit like she's about to break into a string of Muhammed Ali shit-talk
>snapping fingers
>having to carefully explain to a bunch of 'adults' that you have to look away from them for a moment to talk to one of them if they're standing around you in a circle
>having to use that soft tone of voice like he's speaking to a bunch of unstable mental patients

at the very least he didn't cave, I suppose it's something
>>
>>55192905
I'm reliefed. This shows how bad american private universities truly are. They only have high reputarion due PR campaings funded from student fees.
>>
File: WHY.jpg (54 KB, 584x643) Image search: [Google]
WHY.jpg
54 KB, 584x643
>>55192743

WHAT THE FUCK
>>
File: 24308880.jpg (111 KB, 466x432) Image search: [Google]
24308880.jpg
111 KB, 466x432
>go to an ivy they said
>>
MUH SAFE SPACE
>>
File: 75812.jpg (32 KB, 306x475) Image search: [Google]
75812.jpg
32 KB, 306x475
You guys need to read this. This guy was a professor at Yale in the 70's and 80's and he saw this shit coming a long time ago. It's eerie to read how absolutely spot on he was. You can pick it up for like $13 on amazon.
>>
Email they are so upset about:

Dear Sillimanders:

Nicholas and I have heard from a number of students who were frustrated by the mass email sent to the student body about appropriate Halloweenwear. I’ve always found Halloween an interesting embodiment of more general adult worries about young people. As some of you may be aware, I teach a class on “The Concept of the Problem Child,” and I was speaking with some of my students yesterday about the ways in which Halloween – traditionally a day of subversion for children and young people – is also an occasion for adults to exert their control.

When I was young, adults were freaked out by the specter of Halloween candy poisoned by lunatics, or spiked with razor blades (despite the absence of a single recorded case of such an event). Now, we’ve grown to fear the sugary candy itself. And this year, we seem afraid that college students are unable to decide how to dress themselves on Halloween. I don’t wish to trivialize genuine concerns about cultural and personal representation, and other challenges to our lived experience in a plural community. I know that many decent people have proposed guidelines on Halloween costumes from a spirit of avoiding hurt and offense. I laud those goals, in theory, as most of us do. But in practice, I wonder if we should reflect more transparently, as a community, on the consequences of an institutional (which is to say: bureaucratic and administrative) exercise of implied control over college students.
1/3
>>
>>55192743
that is so unamerican
>>
>>55193417
It seems to me that we can have this discussion of costumes on many levels: we can talk about complex issues of identify, free speech, cultural appropriation, and virtue “signalling.” But I wanted to share my thoughts with you from a totally different angle, as an educator concerned with the developmental stages of childhood and young adulthood.

As a former preschool teacher, for example, it is hard for me to give credence to a claim that there is something objectionably “appropriative” about a blondehaired child’s wanting to be Mulan for a day. Pretend play is the foundation of most cognitive tasks, and it seems to me that we want to be in the business of encouraging the exercise of imagination, not constraining it. I suppose we could agree that there is a difference between fantasizing about an individual character vs. appropriating a culture, wholesale, the latter of which could be seen as (tacky)(offensive)(jejeune)(hurtful), take your pick. But, then, I wonder what is the statute of limitations on dreaming of dressing as Tiana the Frog Princess if you aren’t a black girl from New Orleans? Is it okay if you are eight, but not 18? I don’t know the answer to these questions; they seem unanswerable. Or at the least, they put us on slippery terrain that I, for one, prefer not to cross.

2/3
>>
>>55193415
Is there a Cliff Notes version?
>>
>>55193447

kek, amerisnaps, burgersnaps
>>
Funny, I got several letters from Yale yesterday asking me to tour their campus, and I was seriously considering going there.

Now I don't think I will.
>>
>>55192126
Here's another video where they're mad that he couldn't remember some students name and claims it's because of their race.

He even argue back that as a human being he has limitations. and He has around 500 of them to remember.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NoxJKmuoBmE

This has been an eye opener for me.
>>
When Universities and Colleges turned into nothing more than degree printers the soul of such institutions had been brought to the ground.

No longer are the humanities discussed properly, they have been overran with vermin.

The STEM fields, as important as they may be, have become diluted in their output, giving robot men over to the industry that is currently being filled with migrants.

Truly, this is the death of culture.
>>
>>55193417
tl;dr holy sheet
>>
Which is my point. I don’t, actually, trust myself to foist my Halloweenish standards and motives on others. I can’t defend them anymore than you could defend yours. Why do we dress up on Halloween, anyway? Should we start explaining that too? I’ve always been a good mimic and I enjoy accents. I love to travel, too, and have been to every continent but Antarctica. When I lived in Bangladesh, I bought a sari because it was beautiful, even though I looked stupid in it and never wore it once. Am I fetishizing and appropriating others’ cultural experiences? Probably. But I really, really like them too. Even if we could agree on how to avoid offense – and I’ll note that no one around campus seems overly concerned about the offense taken by religiously conservative folks to skinrevealing costumes – I wonder, and I am not trying to be provocative: Is there no room anymore for a child or young person to be a little bit obnoxious… a little bit inappropriate or provocative or, yes, offensive? American universities were once a safe space not only for maturation but also for a certain regressive, or even transgressive, experience;increasingly, it seems, they have become places of censure and prohibition. And the censure and prohibition come from above, not from yourselves! Are we all okay with this transfer of power? Have we lost faith in young people's capacity – in your capacity to exercise selfcensure, through social norming, and also in your capacity to ignore or reject things that trouble you? We tend to view this shift from individual to institutional agency as a tradeoff between libertarian vs. liberal values (“liberal” in the American, not European sense of the word).

Nicholas says, if you don’t like a costume someone is wearing, look away, or tell them you are offended. Talk to each other. Free speech and the ability to tolerate offence are the hallmarks of a free and open society.
>>
>>55193502
but it's so ableist towards people who can't snap. i can't help it
>>
Full context for the video here can be seen in these emails. It started with an email sent out by some sort of student intercultural committee, and then one of the professor's triggered a bunch of SJWs with her response

>http://imgur.com/a/lI3iF
>>
Look at all the black people there. I thought black people weren't smart guys Lmao /pol/ blown the fuck out.
>>
>>55193550
And sorry, little bit more. This is the last of the email

But – again, speaking as a child development specialist – I think there might be something missing in our discourse about the exercise of free speech (including how we dress ourselves) on campus, and it is this: What does this debate about Halloween costumes say about our view of young adults, of their strength and judgment?

In other words: Whose business is it to control the forms of costumes of young people? It's not mine, I know that.

Happy Halloween.
>>
File: 1446650315066.png (173 KB, 900x600) Image search: [Google]
1446650315066.png
173 KB, 900x600
>>55192743
You know what's sad? When Obama, one of the more progressive presidents we've had won't stand to defend these cunts.

Recently he made a speech on self-censorship on universities, and actually came out against SJWs turning places of learning into safe spaces.

What a wacky world we live in.
>>
>>55193550
>engaging with these people using reason and logic
whooaaa, biiig mistake. im sure he won't be doing that again
>>
>>55193493
This isn't a book that would benefit you with Cliff Notes. You need to read the whole thing.
>>
>>55192126
>i have a different vision than you
>THEN YOU SHOULD STEP DOWN
kek
>>
>>55192743
hhahahahHAHAHAHHAAA
HAHAHAHAHHAHA

AHAHAHHAHAA

Jesus fuck. What an effeminate bunch of pathetic fucking turds. I wanna slap the ever loving shit outta them.

Safe space my ass, they're there to be educated and as long as they are not getting physically attacked they are in a safe "space"

Words that may or may not offend are fuck all to do with safety, it's learning to be an adult.

God damn I hate these cunts with a passion.
>>
File: 1331140464443.jpg (12 KB, 200x200) Image search: [Google]
1331140464443.jpg
12 KB, 200x200
>American education
LOL
>>
Fucking pussies. My Dad told the story about his friend who was a principal of a school on Long Island, back in the 50's or 60's, who dressed up as Hitler for Halloween. Complete uniform, with swastika armband and everything and marched around the school dressed in full Nazi regalia. The fucking principal.

That's how things were in the good old days before pussies like these got butthurt over any perceived offense.
>>
File: 1384192220031.gif (458 KB, 500x305) Image search: [Google]
1384192220031.gif
458 KB, 500x305
>>55192905
The Ivy League liberal arts schools are nothing but daycares for trustfund babies. If you're not doing STEM, you're just burning money.
>>
>>55192504
The barest spark of intellect put to use for negroid's natural impulse to destruction
>>
File: 1440890489809.png (400 KB, 852x468) Image search: [Google]
1440890489809.png
400 KB, 852x468
>>55192126
11 seconds, I could only watch that for 11 seconds.
>>
>>55192743
WHERE THE FUCK IS A GUNMAN WHEN YOU NEED ONE?!?!?!?!
>>
>>55192355
we should have listened to hitler. the communists got us from the fucking grave senpai
>>
>>55193080
Are you majoring in politics? Hopefully become president and heal this country m8
>>
>>55193670
>I wanna slap the ever loving shit outta them.

You mean you want to 'clap' the loving shit outta them, triggering them into seizures.
>>
>>55192126
good fucking lord expel her
>>
I don't even know anymore

I got to a Uni in California and this is unheard of, I hope to god this never comes here
>>
>>55192126
We are on her side right? The Email says that you cant wear shit that appropriates other religions/cultures. So then the girl is fighting because she wants the right to wear whatever she wants? Or why else would she be angry?
>>
>>55192126
People who are this hyper offended have no place in the real world. Do you think if she started screaming like that to someone at work she'd be given her safe space?
>>
>>55192126
Even reddit is roasting these SJWs
>>
>>55192153
Her white father walked out on her mother when she was a child and that is what made her this way.
>>
>>55193685
>long island

I bet all 3 jews living there were super offended
>>
>>55193896
Are you retarded?

No, the SJW commitity sent out emails saying to not wear a bunch of stuff. The Yale staff responded saying people have a right to wear what they want.

The SJW chimpout
>>
>>55193493
I've compiled the two emails (the students sent one out first, and then a professor replied to it) into an album for ease of reading.

It's pretty damn long though, but worth a read to understand the level of mental retardation going on here.

>http://imgur.com/a/lI3iF
>>
Think about how easy it will be for the Chinese to herd these sheep into boxcars for extermination, should these fools assume power in Washington (schools like Yale breed politician filth). Red blooded Americans will be busy re-enacting Red Dawn, while these idiots will go to be gassed like scared rabbits.
>>
>>55193978
Calm down, I didn't read the imgur only the YT link. The video presents the information differently.
>>
File: cartoon.jpg (115 KB, 630x840) Image search: [Google]
cartoon.jpg
115 KB, 630x840
SUNY does it the right way. Imagine how these idiots would react if the Yale school paper had this front cover? Their fucking heads would explode.
>>
>>55192504
>>55192126
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oz3YvE_FHXY

someone needs to put the curb your enthusiasm theme in this video lol
>>
>>55192126
>BE QUIET

fucking triggered
>>
File: 1446778402738.png (48 KB, 500x282) Image search: [Google]
1446778402738.png
48 KB, 500x282
>>55192514
>some kid was being a kid in a field of kids

>20+ years old
>Kids

if they commit murder tomorrow, they aren't going to juvenile hall, they're going to the state penitentiary
>>
File: image.jpg (38 KB, 400x400) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
38 KB, 400x400
If there was any real unity between any of on here then we would be hunting down her identity and ruining her image and shutting her stupid ass up. She fucking lucky the white men and women even let her step foot on Yale property. That's what wrong with every one is we are giving scum niggers a pedestal to stand on.
>>
>>55194172
goddamn ill never get over that big fat kike voice
>>
>>55193685
>good old days
Both of those decades sucked. No one that really lived in the 50's ever expressed nostalgia for that time. It's always baby boomers that were babbys then. No wonder they want to go back.
>>
>>55193587
Affirmative Action desu
>>
File: 1446668449636.jpg (179 KB, 1024x708) Image search: [Google]
1446668449636.jpg
179 KB, 1024x708
>>55193944
>>
File: DSvY8Nc.gif (2 MB, 370x335) Image search: [Google]
DSvY8Nc.gif
2 MB, 370x335
>>55192743
At 1:47 when that nig at the back throws her hands up as if him having an opinion is fucking outrageous.. I just don't understand.
>>
>I disagree with you
>REEEEEEEEEEEEE
SJWs remind me of someone
>>
>>55194215
You are as bad as her. Trying to shut the cunt down. Let her embarrass herself. You are a hypocrite.
>>
Sadly, this garbage is happening at all the ivies...
At Princeton, they made sure to show off how many shitskins they admitted because >muh diversity. Cultural Marxism everywhere...
Wakeup.jpg
>>
Liberalism has truly become a mental disorder

>tfw the backlash against this kind of stuff will start a conservative awakening in society

feels good bros
>>
>>55192743
this needs to make the news headlines

>"Yale Students Behave Like Children; Offended Over Halloween Costumes"
>>
>>55194443
Cantwakeup.png**
>>
>>55194172
>this is what people want the next president to be

kek
>>
File: is-this-real-life-700x493.jpg (62 KB, 700x493) Image search: [Google]
is-this-real-life-700x493.jpg
62 KB, 700x493
>>55192743
[finger snapping intensifies]
>>
File: 1434121529579.jpg (21 KB, 250x247) Image search: [Google]
1434121529579.jpg
21 KB, 250x247
>>55192743
Post YFW Yale accidentally mixed up all the good students applications with Self Righteous SJWs
>>
Isn't Yale supposed to be one of the top Unis in the world ?
Why so many niggs around ?
Are they actually smart kingz ans shet ?
>>
>>55194172

who the fuck are those tar whales jumping up like that??
>>
Think of the actual genius kids out there, who could have genuinely contributed to our knowledge about the world, who were snubbed by Yale admissions to let these Affirmative Action imbeciles in instead.

Schools like this have a highly competitive admission process. Unless, that is, you are black, mulatto, or some other butthurt group - then you are golden, even if you are an ignorant sheep like these barbarians.
>>
File: 1442182305053.jpg (80 KB, 900x702) Image search: [Google]
1442182305053.jpg
80 KB, 900x702
>>55192743
>Skip to 0:45
>>
>>55194742
>"I have not heard that from your wife"
literally wat
>>
>>55192743
AT THIS POINT AMERICA AND EUROPE NEED TO GO FULL NAZI AND RIGHT NOW!
>>
>>55192126
>Friend goes to Harvard
>Excited as fuck he got into such a prestigious university
>Worked his ass off in high school to get there
>No fucking hates it
>SJW's everywhere who control the conversation
>Disconnected professors who have given up on their students
>Wrote a paper that would have gotten a C- at his high school got an A- because reasons
>All the SJW conversations are basically racist as shit without realizing it
>Only solace he takes is that because he's mixed he can get away with anything
>MFW the only reason I managed to avoid the same shit was I underachieved and went to a public uni
>>
>>55192743
SJW corner the prof to force him, intimidation. They are animals. Remove this shit from collage.
>>
>>55193021
I know that is awful but is it better that they are attending school instead of shooting cracka's up and mugging you in the street?
>>
File: laughter.gif (3 MB, 200x150) Image search: [Google]
laughter.gif
3 MB, 200x150
I still dont get how anyone takes college seriously. its basically for people who have to be told what to do their whole life. Real men start businesses.
>>
File: BoolitsStronk 027.jpg (2 MB, 3264x2448) Image search: [Google]
BoolitsStronk 027.jpg
2 MB, 3264x2448
>>55192126
>>55192743

I truly believe that easy access to firearms isn't why schools get shot up, I think it's people like this that cause mass murder to happen.
>>
>>55193587
Objectively, they arent. IQ differences between races are real and easily verifiable. The average black in the US has an IQ less than the average white by 15 points.

I imagine all these black people are grouped together because they are in the same department, some worthless humanities type thing.

The overwhelming amount of white guilt and liberalism in academia ensures that of all possible applicants, blacks have the most bonus points given to them to ensure they are able to attend the school. Lowest required GPA and entrance exam scores are required of blacks. They are essentially given priority because of something that they didnt earn, but that they were born with. Its called privilege.

Despite black people being handed everything, despite the hundreds of millions of dollars handed to them to attend university, and despite their being coddled like mentally challenged children, they still are not succeeding. Period.

The average black male is completely incapable of competing in a meritocracy with the average white or asian male. This is not changed by any amount of dollar infusion or assistance from guilty whites.

Eventually, probably when hispanics become a larger portion of society, this culture of gibsmedat will come to an end. Hispanics have no white guilt, and in general are far more racist towards blacks than any others. They will be the ones to finally drive the narrative to back to reality in the US.

It doesnt matter where black people live or what they are given. As a group, they will always rely on other races to support them. There is no nation on earth founded and maintained by black people that has been success, and there never will be.
>>
>>55194409
Tumblr nigger found
>>
>>55194602
Nope.

It used to be, until they (and a bunch of other universities) began frenziedly promoting diversity. The idea was that the students would be more well rounded, having to deal with a lot of people very unlike them. But they didn't stop when they got a few in there, they kept packing them in, and then importing them from 3rd world countries and giving them special scholarships.

They aren't good schools any more, they teach stuff like 'GaGa for Gaga: Sex, Gender, and Identity' and 'The Textual Appeal of Tupac Shakur'. I didn't just make those up by the way, they are real college course names.

Really though, there's some poetic justice here. SJWs probably wouldn't exist if it weren't for universities like this.
>>
File: 1446756011616.png (925 KB, 760x1020) Image search: [Google]
1446756011616.png
925 KB, 760x1020
>>55194971
When one views what can only be called a tangible, audible, and visual molestation of everything that made American culture great one's only reaction can be mass homicide followed by suicide.
>>
>>55192126

I honestly think this is a cultural trap that *every* civilization finds itself in.

So a culture works itself up out of the muck, each generation improving things from the one before it, until you get to a coddled generation like we are facing. Its really not their fault for being this way, when you've lived an upper-middle class life, when you've never faced any hardship, then of course the smallest transgressions take on much larger meaning.

How does a culture prevent this sort of navel-gazing from collapsing the entire structure? The only thing I can think of is cyclical hardships, the coddled won't appreciate what they have unless they are shown what they can lose. Lets face it, the country was candy-assed in the 1890s-1920s too, until the great depression followed by a world war toughened folks right up. Either we need another war, or we need to introduce artificial hardships upon each generation.

I think these kids would benefit *greatly* from a 2-year stint of mandatory military service. How can we be expected for the Coddled to become functional adults? We teach them how to be adults. We show them real hardship, not Hugbox Hardships. We teach them to think of your team and your country first, putting them before your feelings of offendedness. Basically, a drill sergeant yelling at you during a 4am forced march will damper any later outrage of something as trivial as halloween costumes.
>>
>>55194885
>>Wrote a paper that would have gotten a C- at his high school got an A- because reasons
These schools have a policy of making sure nobody fails, by whatever means necessary. Between lackluster legacies who payed their way in and Affirmative Action dindu imbeciles, the Ivy League would start to look pretty bad if these students were fairly graded and thus...
>>
>>55195035
Say that to my face, faggot! I'll pull a 187 on yo ass!!!
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NoxJKmuoBmE&list=PLvIqJIL2kOMefn77xg6-6yrvek5kbNf3Z&index=1

master Playlist of whole protest
>>
>>55193587
>Look at all the black people there. I thought black people weren't smart guys

What is Affirmative Action for 200 points, Alex?
>>
File: 1446398037639.jpg (156 KB, 991x679) Image search: [Google]
1446398037639.jpg
156 KB, 991x679
>>55195015
blacks are pretty much the joke race. of course there are exceptions (based Sowell). They are well known as being unkempt savages whose uses extend little beyond entertaining other races (sports, ratchet fights, watching cops BTFO niggers) and slavery.
>>
>>55195201
Harvard has had this grade inflation problem for years. The professorship is actually against it but the knobs who run the place force their hands.

>Students can no longer participate in academic discourse due to becoming more and more addle minded as the years go on

>Even getting a C in one class or on one grade sends them into a panic attack or a mental breakdown
>Material had to be dumbed down
>Academic discourse had to be removed
>Professors who don't manipulate grades like crazy are the most hated by the students.
>>
>>55195070
You're not talking about the holohoax are you?
>>
>>55193519
>Here's another video where they're mad that he couldn't remember some students name and claims it's because of their race.

God damn niggers.
>>
>>55195249
It kills me to see these fucking savages pissing and moaning while surrounded by those beautiful old buildings, while having everything given to them on a silver platter because of SJW guilt.

If these savages had their way, Yale would be leveled as a reminder of White Privilege and a village made of African cow dung huts would replace it to express more "vibrant diversity". These fuckers are like ISIS toward civilized culture.
>>
File: 1446088559413.jpg (29 KB, 599x657) Image search: [Google]
1446088559413.jpg
29 KB, 599x657
>>55194172
I prefer this version of the curb joke

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2JdfR6Jlh64
>>
>>55192743
Jesus christ the walking on egg shells he has to do...

FUCK NIGGERS I CANNOT SAY THIS ENOUGH.
>>
>>55195242
Of course you will you god damn low iq savage.
>>
What I wouldn't give to know her major.
>>
>>55192743
>SJW are now make clicking sounds...

What species are they again?
>>
>>55192355
Except they wont.
They will change when harsh reality hits.
Nobody on the planet will employ this. Ever.
>>55192788
She is finished unless she changes
>>
>>55195242
DEAD in 15
>>
>>55195455
no. school shooters and future school shooters. wish the dumb fucks that shot up schools would do colleges more. literally accomplishing nothing by killing a student that is not a college student.
>>
>>55195769
sociology
>>
>>55192126
>americas top "school" is now a daycare for nigger trust fund babies who are literally reduced to tears over each others HALLOWEEN COSTUMES

rip in peace, americlicks
>>
>>55192126
Can we get this guys name and email so we can send him emails saying he is alright. And please guys if we do, let's not say were from /pol
>>
>>55195015
lol. I am a black senior electrical engineer with a 4.0. I outwork all of the other races in my department. Who are you to claim no black people can compete?
>>
File: image.jpg (1 KB, 34x16) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
1 KB, 34x16
>>55192126
>Yale taking in niggers with just above avg iqs while I as a white man with a 130 iq have to go to a state school
>>
>>55192309
Ross parks and MLK were communists, MLK was a user of prostittes and plagiarized his most famous speech.
>>
>>55195769
African-American Handicapped Disadvantaged Transwoman Studies.
>>
i wonder what their faggot majors are

>interracial microaggression management
>>
>>55194183

yes, those are clearly not typical immature children because their legal age has been defined by authorities in which you want to suck off and lick

i need to write an essay on why democracy is so fucking retarded
in short, because of faggots like you
>>
>>55192358
>claps
Blame the jews control of media and academia
>>
>>55193519
While I admire him for staying so calm, I feel like his overly diplomatic approach is part of the problem. He shouldn't have bothered to defend himself like that. "Don't expect me to know all 500 names" should have been the entirety of his response.

I mean, don't even give those people an inch. Just make them feel right away that their ideas, expectations and feelings of entitlement are unreasonable and childish.
>>
File: Jv5yGik.png (334 KB, 730x487) Image search: [Google]
Jv5yGik.png
334 KB, 730x487
>>55195904
>>
>>55195893
If what you say were actually true you would not even feel the need to rebuke him.

Successful people do not care what anon assholes say.

Oh you mean you are typical hyper sensitive nigger who gets mad when people do not worship your blackness.
>>
>>55195762
I gonna fuck yo blonde bitch!
>>
>>55196000
No. Rascist.
All people of colour
>>
>>55196056
It make me fucking sick how much that asshole is pandering to them.

Where are the cossacks when we need them?
>>
>>55192126
>BE QUIET!

What the fuck US? One of the most prestigious universities in the world and students tells the professor to shut up??
>>
File: The New Face of America.png (641 KB, 831x641) Image search: [Google]
The New Face of America.png
641 KB, 831x641
>>55192126
Listen to this bitch. These students know that the faculty is spineless and scared of lawsuits, so the students have a chip on their shoulder. They know they are the ones in charge. Listen to her choice of words:

"Be quiet!" - I'm establishing that I'm in control here
"This goes against your position" - I decide what your job is
"Do you understand that?" - You're my subordinate and you do as I say.

Would any of you anons get away with talking to your boss like that?

Would any of you NEETs get away with talking to your mom like that?
>>
File: retweet.jpg (9 KB, 500x231) Image search: [Google]
retweet.jpg
9 KB, 500x231
>>55192488
1:09

RETWEET
E
T
W
E
E
T
>>
>>55196146
I would love to send these privileged, whining sissies to a Russian university for an exchange semester. They wouldn't last a day in the real world of Professor Ivan Russian-motherfucker.
>>
>>55196366
They'd fit right in considering they're communists.
>>
>>5519212
What an uppity little bitch I hope she got kicked out for behaving like that.
>>
>>55196308
Just think about the worthy students those low IQ animals beat out because of Affirmative Action. I love that a raghead is there too - Back home in MoozlemLand, gays are stoned to death and women are dirt, but the fucking bitch has the nerve to protest over this SJW bullshit.
>>
>>55196506
That would be racist. :^)
>>
>>55193493
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Closing_of_the_American_Mind
>>
File: tweest.jpg (15 KB, 298x387) Image search: [Google]
tweest.jpg
15 KB, 298x387
>The Washington Post reports that students have begun to organize formal demands for the resignation of [the woman responsible for the "offensive" email] and [the guy in the video].
What an unexpected turn of events.
>>
>>55196308

It's literally a black student protest - do you expect there to be whites?

Also, Yalie here, this whole situation is ridiculous. I could post some emails the administration has been sending if you like.
>>
>>55196695
link?
>>
>>55192905
These monkeys that graduate from Yale will be given top positions in government and corporations becusee they are from Yale and they are the right color.

The fufure is going to be an utter nightmare
>>
>>55196717
I didn't have any expectations, but I did see an open campus grounds filled with black students.

So your professors just allow your guys to scream curse words in their faces?
>>
>>55196717
None of those unwashed savages even belong on the campus in the first place. These are Affirmative Action admits with low academic ability and nothing to contribute to serious scholarly pursuits. If not for AA, deserving students would have been in their place, doing valuable work and contributing to society instead of whining and playing the victim.
>>
File: disgust.jpg (16 KB, 184x221) Image search: [Google]
disgust.jpg
16 KB, 184x221
I literally can't tell if this is parody or not.

http://yaleherald.com/op-eds/hurt-at-home/

>She did not just start a political discourse as she intended. She marginalized many students of color in what is supposed to be their home. But more disappointing than the original email has been the response of Christakis and her husband, Silliman Master Nicholas Christakis. They have failed to acknowledge the hurt and pain that such a large part of our community feel. They have again and again shown that they are committed to an ideal of free speech, not to the Silliman community.

>When students tried to tell him about their painful personal experiences as students of color on campus, he responded by making more arguments for free speech. It’s unacceptable when the Master of your college is dismissive of your experiences. The Silliman Master’s role is not only to provide intellectual stimulation, but also to make Silliman a safe space that all students can come home to.

>He seems to lack the ability, quite frankly, to put aside his opinions long enough to listen to the very real hurt that the community feels. He doesn’t get it. And I don’t want to debate. I want to talk about my pain.

Allan Bloom was right.

PS: I just realized they deleted the article, it was that bad. Here it is on cache though.

http://webcache.googleusercontent.com/search?q=cache:kAP-qCC6eNEJ:yaleherald.com/op-eds/hurt-at-home/+&cd=1&hl=pt-BR&ct=clnk&gl=br
>>
File: Spoiledmilk.jpg (99 KB, 634x402) Image search: [Google]
Spoiledmilk.jpg
99 KB, 634x402
Is mixed race adoption?
1. Degeneracy
(Right)
2. The ultimate form of cultural appropriation
(Left)

How do we get this travesty to stop? When will SJWs take up the fight, this is worse then halloween costumes.
#Trophykid
>>
>>55192355
>and CEOs in America.
This one is not true. Money doesn't care about ethics. If the Board of Directors smell any inkling of lost profits, that CEO will be out and replaced.
>>
>>55196779
I just quoted the video description, but here's the related article:

https://www.thefire.org/yale-students-demand-resignations-from-faculty-members-over-halloween-email/
>>
>>55196717
>I could post some emails the administration has been sending if you like.

Do it. Curious to see which side the administration are on.
>>
>>55195769
http://wgss.yale.edu/
I was hoping that the ivy leagues had standards, but these shitty courses are there too.
Is it to keep the AA trash away from the non-shitty students?
>>
>>55193507
you could change their minds maybe!!
>>
>>55196717
>>Also, Yalie here, this whole situation is ridiculous. I could post some emails the administration has been sending if you like.

Genuinely interested.
>>
Daily reminder that those people support balestine just like you keks
>>
File: Marissa-Mayer-e1423946337288.jpg (415 KB, 909x1201) Image search: [Google]
Marissa-Mayer-e1423946337288.jpg
415 KB, 909x1201
>>55196995
Marissa Mayer says hi! That bitch got where she is purely through sucking the right cock at Google and playing the gender card to the hilt. Yahoo is going under, and they can't even get rid of her. She gets pregnant when sympathy is needed.
>>
>>55196960
>Yale's most daring publication since 1986

haha oh wow
>>
File: jkjk.jpg (241 KB, 786x714) Image search: [Google]
jkjk.jpg
241 KB, 786x714
She's awful
>>
>>55192126
>thefire.org
based
>>
>>55197153
They probably also inhale oxygen and exhale carbon dioxide just like us.
>>
Why can't you just say "shut up" and then ignore them? Christ almighty, learn to ignore people when they're being stupid as shit.
>>
File: giphy[1].gif (352 KB, 464x360) Image search: [Google]
giphy[1].gif
352 KB, 464x360
There is literally nothing wrong with mass shootings.
>>
>>55192743

I went to a magnet school for 8th grade so we had some... "different" teachers. One of them really liked poetry so in English we did some poetry and she said that in poetry houses they would snap their fingers instead of clapping. This reminds me of that.

It also reminds me of little crabs snapping their claws for some reason.
>>
>>55192126
HOLY FUCKING SHIT

>man tries to explain his opinion, idiots interrupt
>idiots turn to talk, well.. YOU WILL NOT TALK OVER ME UNTIL I'M FINISHED YOU CIS WHITE RAPIST DILDO SCUM

HOLY FUCKING SHIT

liberals get your shit together it's embarrassing
>>
America could be great, if only they knew how to listen to authority or anyone in general. What is up with people refusing to listen to other people's opinion and chimping out?
>>
>>55192743
lmao at snapping fingers. its a caricature.
>>
Think about dressing up as a white Egyptian Zombie Pharaoh, I wonder how triggered all those neglets would be
>>
Is there anyone else here that got a degree in history and education whether it be secondary or primary that doesn't even feel like it is a waste because you can home school your children here in the states?
>>
Why is no one calling this out for what it is?

It is simply an attempt for niggers to gain more power, they want to create a set of rules where they can get any whites they want fired and replace them with blacks.

Niggers need to die!
>>
File: marissa-mayer-main.jpg (189 KB, 1500x1500) Image search: [Google]
marissa-mayer-main.jpg
189 KB, 1500x1500
>>55197215
yeah, but don't you want to fuck her so bad?
>>
>>55193596
Problenatic
>>
So, am i to assume you can go to an Ivy school and curse out the professors in public with no repercussions.
>>
STOP DISLIKING THE VIDEO PEOPLE NEED TO SEE THIS SO LIKE IT INSTEAD STUPID FAGGOTS
>>
>>55197537
Damn, you should add a blond afro into the mix too just to fuck with them even more.
>>
http://llyonafang.tumblr.com/post/132372291434/i-want-to-die

These are the next in line for Yale, imagine.
>>
>>55197765

STOP DISLIKING THE VIDEO PEOPLE NEED TO SEE THIS SO LIKE IT INSTEAD STUPID FAGGOTS 1

STOP DISLIKING THE VIDEO PEOPLE NEED TO SEE THIS SO LIKE IT INSTEAD STUPID FAGGOTS 66

STOP DISLIKING THE VIDEO PEOPLE NEED TO SEE THIS SO LIKE IT INSTEAD STUPID FAGGOTS. 1488

STOP DISLIKING THE VIDEO PEOPLE NEED TO SEE THIS SO LIKE IT INSTEAD STUPID FAGGOTS. 1488888888

STOP DISLIKING THE VIDEO PEOPLE NEED TO SEE THIS SO LIKE IT INSTEAD STUPID FAGGOTS

STOP DISLIKING THE VIDEO PEOPLE NEED TO SEE THIS SO LIKE IT INSTEAD STUPID FAGGOTS 6666

>>
>>55192126
>it is not about creating an intellectual space

What in the fuck?
>>
File: 1436458898674.jpg (91 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
1436458898674.jpg
91 KB, 1280x720
>>55197846
>http://llyonafang.tumblr.com/post/132372291434/i-want-to-die
>These are the next in line for Yale, imagine.
>>
>>55197892
>>55197765
Disliking videos on Youtube doesn't make them more or less prominent. Your autism knows no bounds.
>>
>>55197892
dude go away.
nobody here cares about a youtube shill.

If it get's disliked it gets disliked. People will see it anyways.

Can't stand fags like you--if you wanna catapult this vid to fucking youtube mainpage or some shit go to /b/
>>
Never a more appropriate time to post this. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sXQkXXBqj_U
>>
>>55192743
>FROM MY PERSPECTIVE, THE SJWS ARE OPPRESSIVE

liberal old faggot dealing with the progressive monsters his faggotry helped create. it is delicious.
>>
File: cera.jpg (6 KB, 242x208) Image search: [Google]
cera.jpg
6 KB, 242x208
mfw liberal academia is finally reaping what they sow

I love living in the south. even the most marxist professors where i live have to curtail their propaganda because usually 80% of the class are conservative
>>
File: 84c.jpg (175 KB, 1658x996) Image search: [Google]
84c.jpg
175 KB, 1658x996
>>55197465
Sounds like an attempt by the leftists to set themselves apart culturally from what they see as "murica." In jeezus-loving redneck NASCAR-watching Murica, people clap, but in liberal elite academic bohemian enlightened company, people snap their fingers!
>>
>>55195434

>go to public university for chemical engineering
>professor of some 18 years says he never curves, for any reason (does use a shifted grading scale though)
>very challenging and demanding professor but will help any student and give them the tools necessary to help them succeed
>teaches difficult classes such as thermodynamics and kinetics
>a class of students several years ago called him on his bluff and failed several exams collectively to force him to curve
>professor failed 80% of the class
>current students treat him like a living legend
>>
File: fuCmBZQ.gif (112 KB, 250x250) Image search: [Google]
fuCmBZQ.gif
112 KB, 250x250
>>55197976
That's not true likes give it prominence and let youtube know the video is good. Dislikes do the opposite
>>
DUDE YALE LMAO
>>
>>55192126
College blows. All of the shitskins and leftards hold massive "Free Palestine" rallies and protests paid for by mommy and daddy.
>>
File: 1433339928183.png (364 KB, 564x1086) Image search: [Google]
1433339928183.png
364 KB, 564x1086
>>55192743
>>
File: 1445042963485.jpg (42 KB, 541x498) Image search: [Google]
1445042963485.jpg
42 KB, 541x498
Why didn't she just ban it herself?
>>
File: 1434729712480.png (372 KB, 449x410) Image search: [Google]
1434729712480.png
372 KB, 449x410
Someone needs to be the fucking Spark already.
Get this fucking Armageddon started I'm sick of this shit.

Just do pic related's job but better.
>>
>>55197892
Someone post this to le leddit or some shit tbqh
>>
I think this is the type of person I could kill without remorse. I don't care about whatever she is yelling about, just the fact that she is going full REEEEEE irl is enraging.

Just a big baby. Learn to fucking communicate with out emotion overriding logic if you want to engage in discussion.

Praying for happening everyday.
>>
>>55193519
I feel really sorry for him.
Being forced to debate whether forgetting names is racist with a sheboon.
>>
Sad thing is, that poor bloke will be fired soon enough.
Just you see.
>>
Did someone seriously fucking scream Retweet?
>>
>>55196402
Tbqh smdh fem
>>
>>55198415
>how else will people know your opinion unless you retweet it, its 2015 bruh
>>
>>55197543
I got a degree in history and a minor in philosophy from a state school and yes I could easily home school my kids but as a family we can't afford it, I still use my skills to break their conditioning
>>
>>55198076
I've been to the South. Yeah, you people don't take liberal bullshit, but most of you are really dumb, religious, and naive.
>>
>>55198495
/ /pol/
>>
File: 1445098173182.jpg (13 KB, 220x345) Image search: [Google]
1445098173182.jpg
13 KB, 220x345
>>55192355
Nobody listened.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5gnpCqsXE8g
>>
>>55192798
>All this shit started in the 60's at the Ivy League level m8
Nope, started in the 80's.

THE 1780'S!

I'm saying it's a natural and logical progression from the French Revolution
>>
>>55197465
That's because traditionally you snap instead of clap after someone reads poetry, not because she was afraid of triggering people
Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 83

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.