[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>Claims his cabinet "looks like Canada" >No black
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 6
File: liberal-leader-justin-trudeau.jpg (99 KB, 620x349) Image search: [Google]
liberal-leader-justin-trudeau.jpg
99 KB, 620x349
>Claims his cabinet "looks like Canada"
>No black members
>Not a single east Asian despite them making up 14% of Canada's population
>No indigenous peoples because "we're all immigrants"
>Has the audacity despite all this to invoke CURRENT YEAR

How the fuck hasn't he been called out, Canucks?
>>
He's spending all his time and energy acting like a politician, because that's what he is, an actor.

This guy is a big fucking joke.
>>
>>55191894
SIKHS ARE ASIAN U SHITLORD RACIST BIGOT ITS FUCKING 2015
>>
File: image[1].jpg (119 KB, 620x349) Image search: [Google]
image[1].jpg
119 KB, 620x349
Hurray for white people
>>
>>55191894
There is two sikhs minister and three indegenous minister. We also have an afghani refugee.
>>
Finally we have a cabinet that reflects the Canadian People. I gained a lot of faith in our country and our people in the 2015 campaign. When faced with divisive politics, fear-mongering and misinformation, we stood up and slapped that nonsense out of our government. That racist shit don't fly in Canada, its twenty-fucking-fifteen!! We made a bold decision and chose a positive message. I've never been more proud of Canadians than I was after the election! We don't tolerate bigotry and racism here. We are proud multicultural people from every walk of life. A Canadian is a Canadian is a Canadian.
>>
>>55192208
What's that on the right?

>>55192826
>I hope newfigs will fall for my pasta, huehuehue
>>
>>55192208

Holy fuck is that an injun in a wheelchair?

Just wow....

The 1st Trudeu was a Soviet shill. i wonder who this on works for?
>>
File: stephen-harper.jpg (133 KB, 620x465) Image search: [Google]
stephen-harper.jpg
133 KB, 620x465
Why didn't you let me stop it?
>>
>>55194236

You wouldn't stop shit, you fight for the Jew. There isn't a single party who won't secretly fight for the Jew.
>>
>>55192061

South Asians are their own thing. And Sikhs are massively over represented in the cabinet.
>>
>>55194236

Harper is a straight up retard. Should have seen the writing on the wall and resigned as the Con leader. Everyone, including the right were sick of Harper. With a new leader they would have a chance to win, or at least reduce the damage.
>>
File: 9392785[1].jpg (222 KB, 1024x696) Image search: [Google]
9392785[1].jpg
222 KB, 1024x696
Not as badass as his dad and his cabinet.
>>
>>55191894
Everyones to high to call him out. Vancouver looks like LA circa 1970 right now.
>>
File: reservoir-dogs.jpg (147 KB, 1000x790) Image search: [Google]
reservoir-dogs.jpg
147 KB, 1000x790
>>55194683
>>
File: nemo.jpg (727 KB, 1920x1380) Image search: [Google]
nemo.jpg
727 KB, 1920x1380
>>55191894
>>Claims his cabinet "looks like Canada"
>>No black members

Because women are mentioned explicitely in Canada's Employment Act, blacks aren't.
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.