[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>For Muslims, there is no other life but war. >No, but
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 3
File: syrian refugee camp.jpg (156 KB, 1600x900) Image search: [Google]
syrian refugee camp.jpg
156 KB, 1600x900
>For Muslims, there is no other life but war.
>No, but with the Europeans' help, there could be.

Is this movie thinly veiled propaganda?

In the original Warcraft story, the orcs were puppets of the Burning Legion (Jews??), basically a tool to conquer Azeroth for them, and it wasn't until later that the orcs were mostly freed from demonic influence. But in the film, they simply want to escape their war-torn homeland.
>>
Wait, Warcraft predicted the Muslim invasion of Europe?

I might need to play this game...
>>
awesome picture
>>
The orcs literally destroyed their home planet and invaded another one and they a still try and paint them as the good guys
>>
>>55191831
Muslims are beyond hope. Drop them and drop help and aid to Africa. Burn it down. all of it.

Scorched earth is the only solution.
>>
>>55191831
Going to be a CGI shitshow
>>
>>55191831
Yes, goym, thye are invading on they own, there is no puppet masters behind all this!
>>
orcs are muslim? wat

jesus, it's just a simple story with great history and nostalgia. i find it hard to believe the jews corrupted warcraft
>>
>>55192777
Pretty much. Worthless film.
>>
Burning Legion = Jews
Sargeras = Soros

Horde:
Orcs = Muslims
Trolls = (Non-Muslim) Blacks
Tauren = Non-White Indigenous Peoples
Blood Elves = LGBTs and Feminists
Undead = White Males (who sympathize with the above)

I guess Goblins are also Jews...
>>
>>55194424
everyone is jew
>>
>>55191831
the movie is loosely based of the original RTS game, the director wanted the story to be both horde and alliance centric, so he heavily deviated from the original story line.
>>
File: 123124523.png (386 KB, 1060x2108) Image search: [Google]
123124523.png
386 KB, 1060x2108
What annoys me most is how it strays so much from the source material. Originally the humans didn't team up with any Orcs in WC1 (even though Horde separatists did exist, they didn't give a fuck about humans or werent powerful enough to help them).

The humans quickly have their entire country razed to the ground by the Horde invaders in the most violent and heinous way. The lucky few escaped North. This made the humans hate them as much as it was humanely possible and left no room for any sort of negotiation, dialog or cooperation for decades in that universe. WC1 really was about the quick and shocking devastation of the Human kingdoms by the Orcs.

Now they're showing that were "good guys" in this conflict and that they can have a future if they work together. Its WoW rhetoric for sure, but not what WC1 was.

There is definitely parallels with the European invasion and it makes me wonder if there is shilling to justify it and show Europeans that these poor brown folk just need a new home and dindu nuffin.
>>
>>55194424
Goblins are Swiss?
>>
im glad its being made because its going to be the final nail in the coffin of the video game-inspired movies for at least a decade. no studio will touch viday source material with a 10 foot pole after this piece of shit flops
>>
>>55191831
You're looking for connections that aren't there.
>>
>>55192777
Jokes cause the CGI doesn't even look good.

It seriously reeks of Phantom Menace level of shittyness.
>>
File: tirion.png (98 KB, 290x190) Image search: [Google]
tirion.png
98 KB, 290x190
>>55191831
I like how this movie will make the death of Grommash completely irrelevant.
I like how this movie will make Medivh coming back from the grave completely irrelevant.
I like how this movie will make Thrall escaping Durnholde completely irrelevant.
I like how this movie will make Jaina fighting her father completely irrelevant.
I like how this movie will make the migration of the orcs to Kalimdor just as the Scourge destroys Lordaeron completely irrelevant.

I like how the director took liberties with the first film to completely destroy the most emotional parts of the Warcraft franchise.
>>
>>55192777
>>55193911
>>55195696
>Disney shills on pol
>>
I always wanted someone to make a Half Life movie
Then I remembered what happens to video game movies
>>
>>55193820
Underrated
>>
Green orcs: terrorists
Brown orcs:" moderate" muslims
Morale: Don't be raycis the green orcs are clearly bad guys but you have bad guys too you know.
Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.