[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Shalom- More "Red Pill" Answers on Jewry, ask away...
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 35
Thread images: 2
File: 1446645427626s.jpg (10 KB, 250x178) Image search: [Google]
1446645427626s.jpg
10 KB, 250x178
After doing this a few times, have been shocked at how positively people have responded and how there seems to be a dearth of real info on this tribe. It is GREAT, however, to see an entire group of young guys who are already Jew Wise. Back in ~2006, a friend & I from Sweden were trying to get information out via videos about the Iraq War being for the Jews, about Israel's stranglehold on the US gvt, and no one was interested. LOTS of young ppl are Jew-wise now-- 1st step. Anyway if you have any ques, shoot away...
>>
Should make clear, AM NOT a Jew myself, just became fascinated first with the idea of "blood libel" and how after being taught even in Grad School how awful & aunty-semitic it was, further proof has turned up that it was actually true. That got me interested in the Jew's role in Vatican Council 2 & how they were able to have numerous saints "de-sainted" (for which there had been no precedent in Catholic history) what was really going on in Palestine vs. what the controlled media was reporting, and I went from there...
>>
Ppl have asked to links to the first 3 sessions I did, so here they are:
pt 1- >>55012366

pt 2- >>55066166

pt 3- >>55100206
>>
BTW- I recommend everyone on here read the Israeli press each day. You'll be AMAZED at what they do over there on a daily basis and get away with, and the Western press covers it up for them. It's really sickening but hardly surprising.
>>
>>55191776

What is your take on the Khazar origins of European Jewery?

Having recently found out I was part Ashkenazi and taking some DNA test, and some from the side of the family that it come from, we have 0 middle eastern admixture. I really think that most Eastern Jews are Turkic/Caucasians and nothing more. Obviously there is some mixture with actual Jews, but the biggest and most powerful of Jews seems to descend from Khazars rather than Judeans.

Your thoughts?
>>
Ok, did you do 23 and me? First of all, what percentage of Ashkenazi and what side is it on? Yes, you are correct, over 94% of Jews in Israel are Ashkenazi and the Sephardi (who are the actual descendants of the "biblical" jews) are treated like shit, and sometimes even shot or beaten bc they are mistaken for Arabs. The Khazar "hypothesis" has now been proven. there's no longer any debate, though the Jews try to keep it quiet bc tIsraeli society is divided enough.
>>
>>55194293

Yes it was 23andme. 12% on Mothers side. But no practicing Jews for at least 4 generations. Khazar origins does seem to be a big cover up - and Jews are owning most of these ancestry DNA companies it seems, which doesn't help.

So you believe the Khazar origins 100%? It makes sense to me and really put a big hole in the right of return to a homeland they never came from. That said I may consider an Israeli citizenship if my DNA test is enough proof. Another passport never hurts!

An Israeli poster a few weeks ago spoke of Ukraine and a European homeland planned for the Jews after all is said and done. Have you heard anything about this?
>>
As you may or may not know, the Sephardi who ended up in Israel ended up there either bc they were part of the 6% still living in Palestine when the Zionism movement began and the Jews began pouring in from Europe. Or they came from Middle Eastern nations when virtually all Arab nations (save for Iran, ironically enough) booted them out in the 1950s. And, as it turns out, it was for very good reason, as Victor Ostrovsky makes clear in "By Way of Deception," Jews who were raised in Arab nations were prized as spies to work in Arab nations for both their ability to speak Arabic with a native accent and for their skin complexion. And these jews WERE involved in spying on every Arab regime. After that generation died off, things became harder as Mossad case officers had to start paying natives Arabs greater amounts of money to turn on their own.
As per the Khazar Hypothesis, there isn't much solid information on that (and for good reason: the top 8 book publishers in the US are all Jewish, and the same is basically true for academic publishers, who tend to be even more timid on anything involving the Jews and controversy). But the story goes, Khazaria was surrounded by encroaching Christian and Muslim empires from all sides, and so the king took a bribe to covert himself and his subjects to Judaism, as the Jews hoped it would give them leverage to have some sort of "Jewish State" and the King of Khazaria hoped to left alone, because as a Jewish nation he believed he could avoid conflict with Christian AND Muslim nations. Of course, it didn't work out as the Muslims had no interest in not looting the nation just bc this kingdom was a "people of the book," and they looted the kingdom and scattered the newly "converted" populace anyway.
>>
>>55194869

Khazars were heavy subscribers to the Babylonian Talmud and it as I'm sure you know contains some truly horrific and disturbing statements about how Jews should treat non-Jews. It is this uptake of Talmudism and its flow into the Ashkenazim population that made them such an enemy to Christians/Gentiles and let to thier insular communities, expulsions and general shenanigans against Gentiles.

Thoughts?
>>
>>55193526
the khazar theory is a bunch of people quoting eachother a sources, and if you go back far enough, they all return to the book of khozarians, which is a jewwish book written in 9th century spain.

it's been explained as baseless.
while that does not prove a connection to ancient israel in it's self, but show askenazi origins as non khozarian.

more info? i got a n hour video that explains it or i can summerize it.
>>
>>55194293
proof plz for the kozarian hyposasys
>>
>>55194729
Ok, during the reign of Catherine the Great of Russia, she established something called "The Pale of Settlement," which comprises parts of present day Poland, and I think pieces of Ukraine and Russia. Of course, the Jews were not happy with that, as they can never live by themselves since they are a parasitical people. They only survive in Israel bc they are given a constant supply of money along with weapons and technology by the US (which they sell, most often to China). They are also prodigious spies, getting into all sorts of Us technologies and also selling to China, India, even Pakistan. I would not take the "12% Khazar" thing too seriously dude. They are...I'm on that site, and have heard many people claim that they have overemphasize ANY Jewish connection bc, believe it or not, most people are EXCITED to see they have Jew blood bc it lets them into the cult of victimhood. If I recall correctly, there's even a box you can check on 23 and me that allows them to basically fudge your results in search of any Jew connection. IF you don't know it's in your family from family members, i'd be skeptical.
>>
>>55195182
Proof? See the book "The Genetics of the Jews" by A.E. Mourant and Ada E. Kopec. Not sure if it's even still on Amazon bc the Jews had their yarmulkes all in a bunch, bc (if you live there, you already know this) there is tension between the Sephardic and Ashkenazi and I think it was last year that they had to cancel a study involving fingerprints bc it would expose the genetic division (that you are well aware of if you live in Israel, stop playing dumb for the Goy).
>>
>>55195114

Never heard of khozar's, what's that?

Post video.

I was deeply disturbed by the 12% return, as I though I might have some, way back, but not that much. You are right it is probably overemphasized. I may take the test again under another name, but this time not fill in the ancestry parts and see if the results are the same. Then publish it for all to see.

Interesting about the pale - i will read on that. The English saying "beyond the pale" must relate to it.
>>
>>55195702
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=05cn9O1RNA0&index=1&list=PLyuIU27VENB5y25eN3toDsQLMbid45-lF
video is a bit hard to watch because people here dislike jewwish accents.
if the lecture is to hard to watch i can sum it up.

book of khazarians was a nineth centery book written by a jewwish rabbi about a letter/letters he supposedly got from the crown of khazaria.
it's a nice alegoric book but easily shown today as fraud.
>>
This article shows just how inflammatory and how afraid the Jews are of the truth of Khazaria and the divergent genetic lineages of the Jews-- it gets genetic biologists screaming "liar!" and "fraud!" at one another at a major conference at John Hopkin's: http://forward.com/news/israel/175912/jews-a-race-genetic-theory-comes-under-fierce-atta/
>>
>>55195960
>>55196128

Thank you, I will watch/read it.
>>
>>55195960
The ironic thing here is that you're not even being dishonest-- I'm sure you were taught this with the utmost sincerity in your (segregated) high school in Israel. It's simply not the truth, and the geneticists who don't have a political agenda are all in agreement on this.
>>
An article on the "Jewish Kingdom of Khazaria." The story, after just a glance, seems cautiously written enough that it seems to be a reputable source. If you don't think this is true, what do you suppose happened to all those living in this "Jewish Kingdom?" They say the actual "conversion story" is myth, which it could be, but the fact that Ashkenazi Jews are Khazarian coverts is not debatable among serious scientists without a motive: http://www.historytoday.com/nicolas-soteri/khazaria-forgotten-jewish-empire
>>
>>55196244
kek
i live in a mostly yemanite area.
my sister's boyfriend's mother was suprise she wasn't yemanite when she met here because we come from here.

real arabs are actualy quite pale, and most could easily be mistaken for southern europeans with tans, they aren't brown like in the movies
>>
The real question here: WHY is this issue so contraversial and WHY do they teach in Israel that the Jews of Khazaria are NOT the Ashkenazis? Becuase since they ARE, it eliminates even the flimsy claim Jews make to the land of Palestine, and they are not descended of those people. Sephardi ARE descended of the "biblical jews," but they only make up about 6-8% of the Israeli population. They allow NO objective studies on this issue, bc it removes ANY claim that they have to the land of Palestine. I have no doubt the Jew posting here was fully brainwashed into believing that about Khazaria. Here is an interesting documentary. Haven't seen it, but based on the description, I can bet it's truthful. The Jews will NOT allow these types of studies in Israel bc when it is shown that 93% is from Khazaria and that these Jews have NO connection to Palestine, it negates ANY claim to have to that land. Which is why you could not get this Israeli to tell the truth about this issue if he were on fire, since it negates the entire bullshit claim they make to the land of Palestine: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jgpu_4LiKLA
>>
>>55191966
can we get source on the "de-sainting"? I am a devout, traditional Catholic and was always taught that a canonization was infallible
>>
>>55196498
Eish....Yankel, you're not dealing with the avg 4 chan idiot you're used to. I have lived in the Middle East, traveled extensively from Algeria to Iraq. I KNOW what Arabs looks like. Are you going to tell me that avg Arab is "pale," you are outright fucking lying. Although pale skin is prized throughout the Arab world and seen as a sign of beauty, it is a relatively rare trait. Particularly in Yemen! There are certain tribes there (the one the bin laden came from is considered "fair"), but for you to suggest all Yemenis or all Arabs are :fair," you're flat out dishonest.
>>
>> http://www.stsimonoftrent.com/
>>
Here is a photo (from the La times) of some of the Yemenis you claim are so fair...I invite all user to search Yt for pics of Yemenis and decide how "Fair" they are for themselves...
>>
>>55193239
Best ways to read israeli press?
>>
>>55193239

How bro?
>>
>>55196498
BTW Shlomo- the term "kuk" is reserved solely for Whites who whore themselves out to support YOUR demonic nation to the neglect of his own. If I'm sitting here telling the truth about your vicious tribe, that makes me the OPPOSITE of a kek. See how that works Shlomo?
>>
>>55197477
Whats the whole thing about Khazars Jews?
How did they convert? Did they convert? How true is it? Whats the deal with this kingdom?

I dont understand it very well but i want to know more about Khazar theory. Im not even an anti-semite and couldnt care less about jews or stupid /pol/ memes, but im generally curious from a historical standpoint. Forming a kingdom so far from Israel is quite a feat, even for Jews.

I'd ask on /his/ but they'd send me back to /pol/
>>
>>55197824
Jerusalem post (very right wing jew), Haaretz (somewhat leftwing, which means "honest" in Israel, but they charge to read), the Jewish forward. All Eng. language sources.
>>
>>55195182
take a DNA test and post results before you shitpost on the internet, shlomo
>>
>>55195182
PROOOOOOOFS

YOU FUCKERS AREN'T EVEN WHO YOU WISH YOU ARE YOU RACIST CUNTS
>>
>>55197957
I posted an article that is the truth you're ever going to get. There are a few documentaries on YT, but if you read the article about the near-brawls at a DNA conference over this issue, the Jews control the media and will NEVER let the truth out on this in a "credible" news program, bc they control them all. The Jews being proven as Khazars would completely take away any claim they have to the land of Palestine--flimsy as it is since they claim to have lived there 2,000 years ago anyway. Can the Greeks kick out the Turks and take back Constantinople? It was a far shorter time ago. You can get some info on it from the IHR (Institute for Historical Review), but you are never going to get real proof bc the Jews entire claim to Palestine (flimsy as it is) would come crashing down if that story were ever released by a serious, mainstream news organization.
>>
>>55197905
i did not say "kek"
i said "kek"
it is a word /pol/ uses to declare amusment.
also sometime used as
"top kek"
>>
>>55197957

Khazaria was a huge Khaganate, of Turkic caucasians. At that point in history, the Abrahamic religions were becoming a very popular option in Europe and the Middle East, and were being used as a unifying cultural point for civilizations that were before very tribal and had a wide range of religions. Religion as a tool of control is pretty obvious.

The Khazar king and nobles decided on Judaism as their unifying religion and applied it across their entire population. Specifically they chose the Babylonian Talmudic version which is especially vile in its statements against non Jews.

As Khazaria fell there was an explosion of Jews into Eastern and western Europe. Not from the middle east, but from Khazaria. They set up tight an insular communities and carried with them their contempt for Gentiles, and Jewish practices of usury.

Once established they became very international, because they had groups of their own people in almost every nation. They could carry letters of credit, establish trade etc. Usury made them rich, but their practices had them expelled form almost every country in Europe at one time or another.

he rest you probably know...

But the point in Khazaria was a very real place, they were absolutely Jewish as a mater of fact, but because their origins are not from Israel this is not a popular point of history with Ashkenazim Jews who are quite sure they are gods chosen people and Israel their homeland. So like other history that does not agree with their motives it has been altered, subdued and re-written.

The reality is that even Ashkenazi Jews DNA tests do not show a significant middle eastern origin. That which does appear is more likely though intermarriage rather than by origin.
Thread replies: 35
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.