[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
White Males are checking out of society. They are refusing modern
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 36
File: 43534538774.jpg (98 KB, 970x666) Image search: [Google]
43534538774.jpg
98 KB, 970x666
White Males are checking out of society.

They are refusing modern women, they hold their community in contempt and dislike the third world immigrants that now live among them.

Why do you disregard society anon?
>>
I ignore jewish-owned people.
>>
File: med_1405791771_image.jpg (69 KB, 640x480) Image search: [Google]
med_1405791771_image.jpg
69 KB, 640x480
>>55191197
Just love my beer and TV could care less about anything else. It's paradise
>>
>>55191197
Why should I participate in a society that has no interest in my contributions?
>>
>>55191405
>Why should I participate in a society that has no interest in my contributions?

This. They want to attack us all the time?

Fuck them and fuck this world.

We're fucking done with it.
>>
>>55191197
Idiots who blame everything else for their entitled bullshit and think the world should run on only their terms. They think woman should fuck them for no reason in particular while they remain both physically and intellectually unattractive. But of course their own having nothing to offer is somehow woman's fault and not theirs..or the jews... or something.

Essentially a bunch of grown ass men shouting 'FINE I'M NOT PLAYING THEN' throwing the toys out of the pram and walking off in a huff when they aren't given more than their fair share (but they are neets by choice, so their fair share is nothing)
>>
>>55191405
>>55191511

All it took was two generations for your society to fall and you to lose hold. How can you be defeated so easily?
>>
>>55191575
Because I hate this world and everyone in it.

Including most white people
>>
Nihilism is the one true philosophy. From my darkly lit single-room apartment, I dedicate my life to provoking others online to give up on life.
>>
>>55191674
deep
>>
>>55191560
It's embarrassing how wrong you are.
Men are tired of people expecting them to "man up" and marry some washed up whore who will cheat on them the first chance she gets.

Why should men bother with a society that blames them for everything?
Why not just opt the fuck out and do your own thing?
Isn't that what the whole "le independent womyn" thing is about? Forgetting men and doing whatever they like, what is the difference?

Men aren't wanted anymore, cool, let them burn it to the ground and we'll re-build once they've fucked off.
>>
Stop participating. It only encourages them.
>>
>>55191575
>>
>>55191575

That's what population dilution does.
> Fill the country with shit people
> Encourage degenerate behavior and faggots
> Suddenly the country is crap
> Blame it on white men for giving up

It's a stupid game, and I'm not going to play.
>>
Waste of time and money.
I could spend it on video games instead.
>>
>>55191965
for "men are tired of....." read "men are too afraid of failing to do anything that may possibly end in failure"

Tell me exactly why the be all and end all is marriage for you? Why can't you just have relationships with people that aren't state/Church ratified? You say you want to drop out of society but what you are really saying is you really REALLY want the state to be part of your life, but it isn't the state YOU PERSONALLY want. I mean, you talk about marriage in high regard so I can only assume it is an idea you support in theory.

Society doesn't blame them for everything. In fact if you read the papers at the minute, society largely blames immigration for everything, nice victim complex though Mr Idpol.

YES SURE, do your own thing and be an independent man/woman. Why does that entail demanding that everyone else around you is degenerate/wrong and so you will sit in your room and shitpost?

It isn't about manning up, you wouldn't want a partner who doesn't provide for your needs, so why exactly would a woman want one who is not going to provide for hers? Your problems stem from the fact that you think you are entitled to things you have not labored to get
>>
>>55191197
Because society has become a hivemind of ideological narcissism focused on only themselves with no thought to the well being of future generations.
>>
>>55191575
We're not dogs, who love unconditionally. Loyalty has to be earned.
>>
>>55192354
I want children. I can't do that effectively without getting married.
But being married then opens me up to having my entire life's work completely raped into oblivion.
>>
>>55192512
>nobody ever has been raised well outside of marriage
>no child was raised well before about 2000 years ago even though anatomically modern man has been around for 200,000 years
>there was no such thing as good parenting until Christian marriage
> still isn't
>>
>>55192512
"....lifes work....raped into oblivion..."

so you are literally too scared to fail, so you are gonna do nothing?

Come on man, you are better than that
>>
>>55192354
Men need women to have children. Marriages are a form of contract to ensure the pair remain together for the benefit of the child. The legal status of marriage is secondary to the function it plays in ensuring suitable home conditions for a child to be raised in.

Society does not directly blame men, instead it is deaf to their complaints. The blame falls by default when everyone else gets to be the victim.

But the fact that no one cares if we complain is a strength, because as a man if you stop, you are left behind. We have to keep moving forward because the stakes for us are so much higher given the lack of support systems and fall backs.
>>
File: image [75426].jpg (91 KB, 467x640) Image search: [Google]
image [75426].jpg
91 KB, 467x640
>>55191197
It's not hard to get a 10/10 girl or a Job. All it takes is Timing, calculation, The right words, and looking, plus smelling good. But honestly it takes a lot out of you in which you can't be your actual self.
>>
>>55191374
>could care less
Terrible grammar
>beer
Doesnt even lift.

No loss. You were an untermensch anyway.
>>
>>55192615
>implying marriage for religious reasons
It's about legality you daft cunt. I have no claim over my child unless I'm married to the woman who had it.
>>
>>55191674
i kek'd a bit
>>
>>55192659
Too scared too fail? Would you call a man a coward for not wanting to play full chamber roulette?
>>
>>55191197
Because it discarded them first. Then again I am not a white male, so I really don't know.
>>
>>55191197
>Why do you disregard society anon?
Because society disregarded me.
>>
We want to watch the shitskins collapse from a safe distance.

Smart whites already left the Anglosphere.
>>
>>55191197
society is a plague. it is toxic. it is the culmination of everything that is wicked, and it is made to be normal. If you accept it, you are accepted. If you criticize it, you are shunned. I would prefer to shun it than be consumed by it.
>>
>>55191197
Waiting for the fire to spark. No need wasting time and engery now. Once shit hits the fan I can at least say I had a good time before and can fight so that I one day will have a good time again. Also
>prefering beer over orange juice
untermenschen.
>>
>>55191575
The woman hate us.
The government hates us.
he people we took in to make their lives better hate us.

Like even if we justifiably got our shit together and protected ourselves it would just make things worse, the media would go about how insane racist white men are uprising and the government would stop us. I think checking out and letting the world go to shit is better. I kinda wish we all migrated to somewhere and make it prosperous also to further illustrate that point as the rest of the world goes to shit.
>>
>>55192759
No, obviously. And it isn't about being cowardly. The example given is entering into a relationship that could possibly end in heart ache. Well... of course it could but what are you gonna do with your life? Nothing?

For your own sake, nobody else's, no pre-concieved notion of bravery and such, your life is going to suck if you don't take some calculated risks.

Sure you might get cheated on. Answer? Don't jump into things with trashy bitches. I know fine well none of you believe there aren't any decent woman at all out there, how are you going to find them if you reject the entirety of the sex based off (an admittedly extremely loud) minority (or even majority) you wouldn't want a woman to judge you based on the kind of guy who actually idolizes the people he watches on American idol... and yet somehow its okay for you to flip that same shit?

Nope.

I'm not trying to call you/him a pussy, I'm trying to say it isn't going to work out for you to not try.
>>
> go to school
> get a degree
> acquire certifications/designations
> get a job
> pay is barely enough to live because my country floods us with immigrants who will work for less, suppressing wages
> women expect a 100k+ salary,bachelor pad, car, dinners every weekend, and 2 months worth of trips.
> still stuck living at home

That's why I'm almost checked out. I have a good chance of advancing in my career, but it get's cumbersome going through all the hoops to find out your take home pay will only moderately increase, while living costs increases exponentially.
>>
>>55191575
We can take solace in the fact that they're going down with us.
>>
>>55192982
ever hear the ant and the grasshopper?

If you don't have bugout gear, a firearm, and enough food to weather the initial shock, then I don't know why you're not spending time and energy in preparation when you know it's going to happen.
>>
were crashing this plane with no survivors
>>
>>55192914
Armstrong? An honor to speak with you sir.
>>
File: godpepe.png (404 KB, 904x596) Image search: [Google]
godpepe.png
404 KB, 904x596
>Single mothers raising future generations of men
>They turn out to be utter failures

WEW LAD, DIDN'T SEE THAT ONE COMING....
>>
>>55191197

>society
The ones that voted for Obama
The ones that will want sanders and vote for Hillary
The ones that created PC
The ones that blame others for their misfortune
The ones that will bring in immigrants, expect a bailout on their debt and have no jobs

I disregard society because it transformed into tyranny by majority and a media that will not stop their constant blathering when they could easily be murdered in the street or hanged in a public square.
>>
File: 1386087908158.jpg (233 KB, 754x585) Image search: [Google]
1386087908158.jpg
233 KB, 754x585
>>55191560
>Be a good goy, marry, part with more than half of your stuff when you divorce, and pay for a bastard that is the result of your whore wife opening her legs somewhere else.
>>
>>55192354
>for "men are tired of....." read "men are too afraid of failing to do anything that may possibly end in failure"
>Tell me exactly why the be all and end all is marriage for you? Why can't you just have relationships with people that aren't state/Church ratified? You say you want to drop out of society but what you are really saying is you really REALLY want the state to be part of your life, but it isn't the state YOU PERSONALLY want. I mean, you talk about marriage in high regard so I can only assume it is an idea you support in theory.

thats an interesting point anon. maybe, if i can project for a second, there is a feeling amongst people who have grown up around or in broken homes, homes of divorced parents that have had to deal with the tough times that those situations bring and don't want to see it happen again, and don't want to be the cause of that hurt on thier own children. maybe the state represents the traditions that were dissolved when ones family dissolved and the dream of a strong state that holds tradition dear to it, a state of morals and values represents the ideal of the family that was taken when the family dissolved. maybe the state represents the moral side, the father figure, the guiding hand that we missed from our own upbringing because of the dissolution of our won families and the others around us.

maybe these threads are the male equivalent of girls going out and fucking anyone because they have daddy issues. these threads are just parent issue threads, seeking therapy because we experienced shit childhoods and so have stunted development.
>>
File: Edgehog.jpg (73 KB, 396x600) Image search: [Google]
Edgehog.jpg
73 KB, 396x600
>>55191605
>>
>>55192354
Tits or gtfo.
>>
File: nigger.jpg (50 KB, 600x900) Image search: [Google]
nigger.jpg
50 KB, 600x900
>>55193107
See you at the bottom lad. The only thing I have left to live for is the hope that one day I will help burn DC to the ground, drag politicians, bankers and lobbyists wives and children out by their hair and execute them in the street until the traitors who are responsible for the death of liberty come forward. I will burn their houses down with their kids inside. White children will have a future, or the rest of the faggots on this god-forsaken rock are gonna burn in hell with us. You all think white men are so mean, just wait until the niggers, chinese and putin are in charge.
>>
File: 1446408033066.jpg (757 KB, 3000x2000) Image search: [Google]
1446408033066.jpg
757 KB, 3000x2000
>>55191197

your mom's blowjob was so bad im still struggling to recover emotionally from it and get back to buisness
>>
>>55191197
I've checked out because, in the last 10 years, my society has utterly abandoned every core principal and virtue it ever stood for. I was a sucker for actually believing in the sanctity of the constitution, the ideals of the Founding Fathers, a balance between Christian and secular morals, freedom of speech, association, and privacy, the importance of the traditional family and the role of masculinity and fatherhood. It took less than a decade to dismantle and desecrate 200 years worth of American cultural and ethical norms and now, if I do decide to have children and raise a family, I'm not confident in my ability to impart in them a respect for these abandoned virtues, and even worse, if they do follow my own memetic legacy, they'll be shunned and denied opportunities because of their beliefs.
>>
>>55193221
Now this guy. This guy makes a pretty good point. I think this theory holds some water.
My parents divorced and I dont fancy raising kids by myself either.
I am also a hardline statist fascist.
>>
This thread is so filled with losers who take no accountability for their own shortcomings. "Wahhhhh the world doesn't praise me for the work of previous generations before me."

"Wahhh some women are whores and reject me but they would cheat on me anyway"

"Wahh they hate me because I'm white although I hate them because they're brown."

Pathetic. You think the world owes you something and it doesn't. If you werent shallow narcissistic cunts somebody would find a reason to love you.
>>
>>55191575
>transform the western world into a dystopian society
>is suprised that everyone just stops giving a fuck
>>
>>55191197
Because it's shit.
>>
Like I live in NYC, one of the most degenerate places in the world. No joke make good $$$, have a lot of savings and investments and I own property in NYC I bought not inherited which is unheard of unless you want to live in some shit part like long island and I don't own a car because the trains are great here and I save so much money not having this burden and everything I have just said is a massive tunoff from woman I meet. I meet me who live in the trendy parts like Brooklyn who have no future, no career, no viable education, live in a br apartment with 5 other people and these bearded faggots are the more "desirable" ones. Like for fucks sake I met a guys whose "job" was to go to some no name soccer website, update its score manually, got paid dogshit for it, and still pulled massive ass and the guy was 37. Again I am seen as boring and undesirable faggots like that who party and have no future are what they want. I had a fucking girl I chased in college 8 years ago who was a hipster bitch who ignored my advances text me drunkingly multiple times the last 3 weeks saying she misses me dearly. Why is she doing this? Oh because 3 weeks ago was her 30th birthday and I imagine the hipster cock carousal hasn't gone too well lately so she and society expects me the man who made all the right choices to take care of the woman who made all the wrong choices, who rejected me when we were younger but now when she is older and has no other options or she realized her options were bad, no I must take care of her. Fuck that. Fuck that completely. I'll take a lifetime of loneliness over that. I'm done. I just want to make my money, maybe get a secluded cabin with a dog maybe in Pennsylvania and die there.
>>
>>55193558
>You think the world owes you something

It's 2015

Everyone thinks the world owes them something...
>>
>>55191374

>could

fucking degenerate cumstain, an utter waste of skin.
>>
File: tumbler fem.jpg (88 KB, 960x960) Image search: [Google]
tumbler fem.jpg
88 KB, 960x960
>>55191197
because society disregards me
>>
>>55193558

>projecting that much
>>
>>55193558
What you are saying is essentially we are angry because our white privilege is worth nothing. No not at all. We aren't angry because we aren't praised for the work of our ancestors. We are angry because we are made scapegoats to everything people perceive as wrong in society which includes what our ancestors did.
>>
>>55193558
>You think the world owes you something and it doesn't.
Thats right. The world doesn't owe us anything. You missed the point though. We don't owe you or the world anything either. Have fun carrying society on your shoulders. I'm sure all those whores and their fatherless children will help you. Maybe you can get Rev. Sharpton or #BLM to come and help you carry the load.
>>
>>55193558

> accuses all men of thinking the world owes them something

> in a thread about how men are ignoring social obligations and society and have gone their own way

This is a woman for sure. Cannot see the logical disparity in her claims.

Top kek
>>
File: 1415140619078.jpg (439 KB, 1900x1440) Image search: [Google]
1415140619078.jpg
439 KB, 1900x1440
>>55191560
>feminist "man up" shaming tactic

heh, I do whatever the fuck I want you little cunt.
>>
because I can
I am free to do so
>>
>>55191197
Eh I got my own thing going on why should I do what everyone else wants? Isn't everyone else doing their own thing, why can't I do the same?
>>
Anybody else feel like just leaving? I mean there is so much to see outside the western world. Central asia for example.
>>
>>55191374

this.

everything is just more visable now and there's more people, so you're seeing a lot more averageness, because you're seeing a lot more of everything.

a lot of us are simple and just want to work and relax.
>>
>>55191560

Eh. I'm not getting married, because I like the independence and doing things on my own terms. If I want a fuck, I can always go to a club, bar or get a hooker. I just don't want a relationship.

I don't know how old you are, but when women start checking you out after years and years of being rejected, you know something's up. The moment a man starts making more than the minimum wage is the moment he becomes open season for women who want a free pass in life.
>>
>>55193744

It is impossible for me to think the world owes me anything, it has given me nothing. Doesn't mean I hate it.

>>55193816

Have you even READ this thread

>>55193829

This is funny because every other ethnicity of people has gone through this same exact thing, or worse. You don't know how good you have it.

>>55193883

Earth has a way of continuing to turn, my friend.

>>55193910

>acts like a woman
>thinks he gets to call other people women
>>
>>55191575

Defeated before birth for the following reasons:

1. Single motherhood came to be seen as acceptable by society at large, regardless of the circumstances.

2. Implementation of laws which allow for no-fault divorce.

3. Having a family is no longer seen as the crowning achievement in life. Instead the acquisition of money is seen as the greatest thing in life, regardless of whether it makes you miserable or not.
>>
>>55191197
Affirmative action is why white males
Are exiting society.
Canada bro do you like that trudeau has made sure over half his cabinet is women and minoritys?
>>
>>55194042
>This is funny because every other ethnicity of people has gone through this same exact thing, or worse.
Every other ethnicity has had their country swarmed with foreign invaders who blame them for all their ills? Really?
>>
File: rockclap.gif (668 KB, 200x200) Image search: [Google]
rockclap.gif
668 KB, 200x200
>>55193492
>>
>>55193139
excuse me what?
>>
>>55192676
Its harder for white men to get good paying jobs these days
>>
The militia movement in the 90s was the last stand, the white separatists were are last hope.

We are full goy status now
>>
>>55192702

>not drinking beer on rest days

shameful, i bet you have OCD or anxiety attacks
>>
>>55192991
If i win the powerball i will create a hige prowhite community
>>
>>55192354
Common law marriages are a thing in the United States. Some people are married and don't even know it, so when the relationship ends the woman can come back and destroy that man's life. Moreover, you can have children with a woman but the child support laws here are pretty fucking ridiculous.
>>
>>55194086

They've been subjugated, raped, killed off, made into a lowest caste of society and treated as subhuman. Had their cultures and genetic identities obliterated.

Lived through having their homes bombed, cities destroyed, and suffered the realities of what it is to live through losing a war.

They've been told they are worthless constantly for generations before you. Etc etc, things that Americans in general, but especially the white ones, could never relate to.

Yet,surprisingly, they seem to keep on breathing.
>>
It's the realization that society doesn't care about you, won't listen to anything you say, and considers you the enemy, and will never recognize you made any contribution even if it runs itself into the ground without you. They want to go full Sweden? LET THEM.

They have their hell and we have our purgatory.
>>
>>55194269
>i'm a troll

Ok not replying anymore.
>>
I'm 26, white, just finished my degree in Engineering and have a good job and my own place.

I chose to wait despite having opportunities to get laid and have casual sex. I deferred gratification until my life was set up properly.

I want to meet a female who has done the same thing, but I never meet any virgins, and even if I was willing to settle for someone who has only had 1-2 partners (I might be if they seem like an exceptional person) the average seems to be about 20 or so males when I ask females my age. When I ask girls around 21 or so it's about 12.

Do I settle for an 18 year old fresh out of high school with no life experience? Even then they probably won't be a virgin. Is it even possible to meet a virgin girl anymore?
>>
>>55191197
Women my age are used goods and over their expiration date. Why should i risk my hard earned money?
>>
>>55192991
>the people we took in to make their lives better hate us.

kek you mean the land you stole and people you oppressed for hundreds of years hate you

wow what a surprise!!
>>
>>55194348
You dont want a Virgin
>>
>>55191674
Right on brother
>>
File: 6uqeBeN.jpg (94 KB, 622x626) Image search: [Google]
6uqeBeN.jpg
94 KB, 622x626
>>55194383
>>
>>55194348
its 2015 dude, virginity is a social construct.
>>
>>55194348

Also, when I tell a female I am no longer interested and they ask why - I tell them it's because they've had so many sexual partners. This makes them furious and they go apeshit flinging insults at me.

Why? How is that offensive, it's my personal preference.
>>
I'm a straight white male from a middle class American family. According to the progressive narrative, I'm the current bad guy. So why are progressives upset that I'm staying at home and watching the world go by? Shouldn't they be happy about my manchildness?
>>
>>55194400

good goy just marriage that stacy sloot who probably still craves the attention of that chad guy in university

the stacy who probably thinks of him while she is fucking you
>>
>>55193056
all this could have been summarized into
>im a fucking loser

but nice green text story m8
>>
>>55194269

>Europe and all the other white countries got here magically and there never was any war or suffering. All the countries were magically handed to us and the technology just appeared out of nothingness. That's why we need to take in all the 3rd world shits and turn white countries into shit because we are all 'world citizens' and 'equal'.

Yeah, keep on preaching bro.
>>
>>55194251
Look up Palimony for a kick

>>55194400

Yes you do if it's possible. They are hard wired to be obsessed with whoever they sleep with first. Ask a lady friend about her first love, you'll see.

It probably won't happen for any of us though lol.
>>
>>55194400

I do because I am one. If I was not a virgin I wouldn't care, I just want to be with someone who has similar relationship experiences as me.

If I had been with 10 girls by now I wouldn't mind a woman who had been with 10 men. That is not the case, I am inexperienced, I want someone inexperienced as well.
>>
>>55191575
Canada is next for downfall
Feminism and career women and minority immigrants will be the down fall of canada thanks to trudeau
>>
>>55194319

>have no counter argument when faced with reality
>deny reality altogether and call it a troll

You're the one pining in your misery, sorry if it triggers you I fail to take pity on a spoiled little bitchboy who's given up on life and I rightfully called you a loser for it.

You'll go on to wonder why nobody loves you and think it is the fault of them, not you, that you're reviled.
>>
>>55194533
Oh trust me, I have. Shit like that makes me fucking livid.
>>
>>55193091
I never heard of the ant and grasshopper. Can you share this story?
>>
>>55193558
holy shit, this.

/pol/ is literally exactly like tumblr

both lack self awareness.
>>
>>55192431
Meine Ehre heißt Treue
>>
>>55194146
nice baseless claim.
>>
>>55194587
this nigga mad as fuck
>>
>>55192354

kek. like i'm gonna pay for more than a motel room for a girl i'm going to toss the D.

I'm not gonna labor much for shit other than money or for my friends and family.

Here is the truth. They are giving that pussy away to someone or they have done so prior to interacting with me. If Chad didn't have to jump through hoops I'm not doing it either.

This is good and all for getting laid if you have a positive attitude at the time of the prowl, but it isn't going to lead to a wife and kids anytime soon.

The reason I have this attitude is because these hoes are just giving it away these days. The idea of them having fun is replicating some sex and the city drama bullshit.

I don't take bullshit seriously, but the media machine is a savage niggerbeast and quite affective at dictating how women think they should live their lives.

I aint gonna try to fight that.
>>
>>55194454
That seems like you are insecure. A woman with more partners is better in bed. I've had the alternative and they just lay on their backs and expect you to do everything. If you have confidence, assume you are the best she's ever had.
>>
>>55194542
Don't marry a whore, but some girl who fucked her boyfriend for 3 years is not a slut. And she will be a good fuck
>>
File: 1424790291259.jpg (73 KB, 490x333) Image search: [Google]
1424790291259.jpg
73 KB, 490x333
>>55194587
>>
>>55194480

In case you didn't realize, I said Americans could never understand most of those things, I know Europeans know war, and loss, but few among you know what it means to truly be spurned. Typically its among a few of the Euro nations doing the spurning.
>>
>>55192615
This dumb cunt is implying that marriage is a purely christian construct.

Guess what nigger, the epic of gilgamesh, (3000bc) has the story opening with gilgamesh getting in trouble from the gods for fucking other people's wives. That means that not only did marriage exist 3000 years before your shit estimate, but marriage had been around so goddamn long that everyone knew what it was, what it meant, and what an insult it was that gilgamesh fucked women on their wedding nights.

and the species of modern man has been around 200k years, but civilization has been around for only about 5k, SHOCKINGLY when marriage was already an established social contract.

Marriage has literally been around as long as civilization, and you could make a damn good argument that marriage facilitates civilization, by giving men a reason to work and pass down resources for their children.
>>
>>55193731
>from woman I meet
>who live in the trendy parts like Brooklyn who have no future, no career, no viable education, live in a br apartment with 5 other people

so you know these women are degenerate scum and you chase after them anyway?

incredible.
>>
>>55194752

You sure are little buddy, stay pathetic and gay.
>>
>>55193261

Nice outdated meme, Turkey. He has a point. We have no incentive to do anything. Modern women are fucking awful, be glad you (mostly) don't have to deal with them.
>>
>>55191575
the enemy was from within. it's usually extremely hard to defeat betrayal.
>>
>>55194703

This thread has sucked in every femanon on pol. All 3 of them I think
>>
>>55191575
Simple, open doors and welcome arms to niggers (actual niggers and not black people) and societal collapse occurs almost instantaneously.
Also white knights that encourage this shit.
I'm an Asian American immigrant and it breaks my soul to watch the white man crumble like this. Im sincerely sorry this is happening to this once great country.
It wasn't 911 that changed everything, but Obama for the absolute worst.
>>
>>55193920
>>55193942
the only valid answers itt

the rest of you are excuse making whiny piss babies
>>
lolololol

Are the guys ITT telling men to "man up" trolls/women?

Listen, I never have to justify or life how I want to live my life.

I'd rather die than let you shame me or force me to do anything I don't want to do--that's what freedom is.

Never forget it.
>>
>>55194703

>That seems like you are insecure. A woman with more partners is better in bed.

HAHAHAHAHA sure her enlarged vagina is better in bed
>>
File: jewareallthesame.png (51 KB, 1302x1296) Image search: [Google]
jewareallthesame.png
51 KB, 1302x1296
>>55191575
>he thinks the jews have only been working at bringing down western civilisation for two generations

It is the eternal struggle.
>>
>>55194703

Nah. He has a choice to date whoever he wants. The real issue here is that people finally understand that young women are basically multiple generations of slutty damaged goods, and so people are scrambling to do whatever they can to get young males to accept them. This includes trying to be an armchair psychologist on a Vietnamese fish seasoning forum.
>>
>>55194877

>le stronk independent man meme
>>
File: millionaire by 30 brah.jpg (143 KB, 1293x753) Image search: [Google]
millionaire by 30 brah.jpg
143 KB, 1293x753
im content waiting for a lady to approach me instead. if it doesn't happen, ill add "prostitutes" to my monthly budget in a few years
>>
>>55195001

Honestly giving your asshole to the society jew and living in constant paranoia about your status is the worst form of living
>>
File: 43543rf423tg43.jpg (49 KB, 433x333) Image search: [Google]
43543rf423tg43.jpg
49 KB, 433x333
>The world will look up and shout 'Save us!' And I'll whisper 'No.'
>>
>>55194619
An ant and a grasshopper were relaxing on a rock just before sunrise at a place called Alamogordo in mid June 1945. Suddenly, the strange tower overhead burst into light and they were consumed by nuclear fire in an instant. The moral of the story is: don't stand under nuclear explosions, they'll fuck you up.
>>
>>55194877

Only the weak using this thread to cry about how everyone else sucks but them are mocked.

There are a lot of horribly depressed people in this thread giving up on the world because it doesn't treat them as a special snowflake. As another anon put it, they are actually not far off from tumblrinas.
>>
>>55193731
I'm a 35 year old Brooklyn native. I left that shithole 14 years ago and never looked back. Grew up in Bedford Stuyvesant (Bedford Avenue between Park and Flushing Ave) as the only Puerto Rican surrounded by niggers so I got cultural enrichment everyday.

I now live in Virginia. Best decision of my life.
>>
>>55194621
I agree.

Same with the manchildren-threads on /pol/ where we always get the same bullshit about

>EVERYTHING IS SHIT ANYWAY I JUST WANT TO PLAY VIDYA

>MARRYING? HAHAHAH ENJOY YOUR ALIMONY J U S T

>ITS THE NIGGER'S AND JEWS FAULT I AM A NIGGER WHITE WOMEN ARE SO FUCKING BRAINWASHED MUH NILHILISM

>VIDYA AND ANIME ARE SUPERIOR ANYWAY
>>
>>55194533
>They are hard wired to be obsessed with whoever they sleep with first

i don't remember the first chick i fucked at all lol

the only women ive been with worth remembering is the ones i had long term relationships with
>>
>>55194858
You're a femanon?
>>55194918
Hi Texas. The tight ones that don't move aren't any better. But I'm circumcised so I last longer than 5 minutes.
>>
>>55195058
>That order
>Responsible budgeting
>to the exact amounts

Duude you and I would make good friends.
>>
>>55194621
no, that's a reddit cunt here through a link
they don't stay
>>
>>55195058
>groceries 100$
>rent 665$

where do you live? 25 a week on food is especially insane
>>
>>55195157

Which is why you'll forever be a degenerate, Phillip.
>>
Men provided for women materially for years and years. In return for certain privileges. That's all torn to pieces, and so are the morals behind it. If I want to marry my choices are pretty slim- marry used up slut at 30-40, or become a muslim
>>
>>55195173

>circumcised

just buy a fleshlight m8, you already don't feel anything
>>
>>55194810

>ad hominem
>being gay is an insult

the only one who is pathetic is you
>>
>>55195215
>25 a week on food is especially insane
Oh, it's this meme again.
>>
>>55195155

you had a point until you decided to bad mouth anime
>>
>>55194918
>enlarged vagina

someone doesn't know how vaginas work

women literally give birth to children and you're worried about a couple 5 inch dicks stretching it out

kek
>>
>>55193558
>Hurrr, "THE WORLD OWES ME SHIT" boogeyman

kill yourself
>>
>>55195155

>VIDYA AND ANIME ARE SUPERIOR ANYWAY

Well, it's true. More hoes for you though, enjoy them, comrade.
>>
>>55195173
Shalom brother, we need to stick together on this racist image board.
>>
>>55194634
Affirmative action and quotas?

Every insufficient person that's been hired based on their race or gender (Which is anything but a white man) means somebody better qualified is missing out on that opportunity.
>>
>>55195258
Well at least I can get her to cum before I finish. Must be rare among you poo skins.
>>
>>55194804
I have no choice. I live in NYC. It's more degenerates here than anything else. If I can find a decent job elsewhere i'd move right away. Looking at Denver actually at the moment.
>>
>>55195215
vegas. i keep it simple really.

>>55195176
the only things i havent accounted for is ammo and random fun things. i just dont buy ammo regularly, and usually its between $25-50 when i do. i dont account for like 1-2 times a week when i go out fo rlunch
>>
>>55191965
15 years ago when there was tons of job opportunitys for white men
I seen tons of white men marry whores
Later to end in divorce
Lack of income for white men and not women being whores is the biggest problem in 2015
>>
Freemasons have proven to be incompetent despots.

"By their fruits you will know them."

If this is their new Atlantis... their prized ideal futurist society. Just like the incompetence of Zionism. They show that they don't have the right seeds to sow a society. When not even 100 years post Christian society... they fall on their face right out of the race starter line. Everywhere they exist in a majority, good healthy culture shrivels up and decays.
>>
Let's be honest, the only reason women are still tolerated and allowed to exist is because of sex and kids.

If men wanted to go Brave New World , they would overnight and their is nothing women could do to stop it.
>>
>>55195058

>tfw can't into budgeting

I'm sick of winging it by my entire life has been organized chaos

How do I begin breaking the conditioning
>>
>>55195341
Nice try, Ahmed. I am aware of Taqiyya
>>
Here is an observation.

This is the fruit of women's liberation and the sexual revolution. In today's sexual marketplace, women sell their "goods" very cheaply- pretty much for free. This is likely done in the hopes that this act will ensnare a LTR, which it does in some cases. However, when it does not, the woman basically lowered her sexual market value by a degree which corresponds to the number of failed attempts (number of sexual partners). Anyone who has gone to college knows this is how it works for the most part.

In the bygone era, a woman got security BEFORE she had to sell her goods. Now, it is a very risky gamble of diluting their sexual market value before they are even assured they will secure a relationship that may not even lead to marriage.

Men are now angry because the "value" of the women, by the time they are ready to settle down, is very low- the goods have already gone to another user before them.

The old system effectively prevented this, but now we're stuck with it and everyone is worse off for it. Also the ladies in this thread will flip a shit over this post but sadly it is the truth. It would be the equivalent for you as if a man had to give half his remaining earnings to each woman he'd ever bedded and then tried to get married after having 15+ sexual partners and dividing his wages in half 15 times.
>>
I dont understand why people claim that those who check out of society are "autistic" or "man-children"

In 2015 people are measured by how much they are worth economically, if a man knows that he will be wasting money on partners who have a high risk of bankrupting them financially its only feasible that they would rather invest in themselves rather than ruining their own life and destroying their future economically

Simply Put in a risk analysis it makes sense to wait until the storm is over

But people in this thread are yelling the equivalent of

"ITS THE 2010 HOUSING MARKET CRASH, WHAT ARE YOU A PUSSY FOR NOT BUYING A HOUSE"

Its fucking stupid
>>
>>55195215

Probably eats nothing but beans because muh money.

I wonder what he's gonna buy when he's rich. Probably good food.
>>
>>55194871
thanks
I hate grown babies
>>
File: 1355792828928.jpg (264 KB, 700x1700) Image search: [Google]
1355792828928.jpg
264 KB, 700x1700
>>55191197

Because society disregards me.
Society has pretty much phased out white males, so why would white males bother?
>>
>>55191197
Because all humans are fucking dogshit with no morals or intelligence. Everyone on this planet is boring, stupid, evil and generally not worth bothering with. Better to just fuck off from society and play video games or engage in other hobbies alone until your prison sentence on this planet is up.
>>
>>55191374
The character in your pic already has "achieved" a wife and 3 children
>>
>>55195419
just do it. make some coffee right now, make a new excel sheet, go through your place and figur eout what you spend money on, and use actual receipts lying around. im fairly sure im entirely accurate for what ive accounted for, though ill admit i changed my electricity numbers recently since i dont have A/C running anymore. was at like 80-90 bucks a month or two ago
>>
>>55192676

there's no such thing as a 10/10 girl, any women by default cannot be 10/10 because they are women. Unless you're criteria is different. It's like saying "they're a 10/10 retard, by retard standards, they're perfect."
>>
>>55194877
you sound like a "health at every size" landwhale

get a fucking grip
>>
>>55194023
This is the truth
Women allways chase men with $$$$$
>>
>>55193056
iktfb

I'm 25 at the moment. I got a Masters in comp sci and got a software engineering gig at a major tech company starting at 80k which frequent raises and a bonus scheme

My gf at the time dumped me after I took the job because, to her, I was a failure for taking a job that was at least six figures. When I told her that was absurd and that most people never make that much at any point in their lives, she went "Am I supposed to just act like this isn't a problem?"

Went on a date with another girl after that and she casually asked me at one point if I thought it was bad that she will only take a guy who makes six figures

I really wish the gold digger joke was only a meme, but the more I look around and the more I experience myself, the more I realize that every woman does in fact expect that. Every last one.

The only recourse a white man has in today's society is to spread as much misery and existential self-loathing as possible. Drain the populace of its will to live. Show people that there truly is no reason for them to fight. Societal suicide is the only endgame for a world like this. (2edgy4u)
>>
>>55195424
Nah I'm legit snipped tbqh, got it at 15 and really doesn't make much difference
>>
File: i dont pay for sex, nop not me.png (105 KB, 1894x816) Image search: [Google]
i dont pay for sex, nop not me.png
105 KB, 1894x816
>>55195058

dont w8 just go for it. prostitutes are the cheapest source of sex, everything else a male friend can provide way better.
i managed the make 2 bitches my fuckbuddys too.
i dont really recomend it, they turned out the get like any regular chick demanding plans, dinners and whatnot.
i pay to make sure they wont call me back.
>>
>>55195304

That's what some people here do, though, use anime as an outlet then claim its better than the life they claim to "never have wanted" anyway.

>>55195326

The amount of sexually frustrated Elliot Rogers clones itt indeed do think they are owed something. Those claiming the world will fall apart without -them- who do nothing for the world as it is do think the world owes them.

I'm not pulling this out of thin air, its from your very comments.
>>
>>55195432

> I dont understand why people claim that those who check out of society are "autistic" or "man-children"

Because women have to try to get us to fall in line and keep providing for them, one way or another.
>>
>>55195378
>I have no choice. I live in NYC.

truth is you chase after degenerate stacey's cause they are hot and you're surprised when they turn out shit when all you look for is superficial qualities.

your fault, not theirs.

you're the same as dumb bitches chasing after chad and complainig about how there isn't any good guys left
>>
>>55194147
Sad the militia movement of the 90's got destroyed it would of been in full effect years ago fight the problems of a corrupt government
>>
Because women want too much but offer nothing in return.
Back in the days it would be enough just to be a honest, hard working guy with a stable life.
Now they expect you to be 10/10, have a house 2 Ferraris and what not.
>>
>>55195098
Y-you too
>>
>>55195435
i dunno, i really go out of my way to cook instead of buying premade stuff. im not miserly by any means, i love my vices. i just like jasmine rice and dry rub chicken. plus, produce is fairly cheap in vegas, during the summer i was getting 1 lb bags of mini bell peppers for $2, would last all week. galas are $.99/lb, pork chops are $3/lb, nut bars and yogurt for breakfast
>>
>>55194383
I found the nigger
>>
>>55195136
Thanks for the advice my non white friend. I am looking to move too. Luckily I am in a field that is big right now so I can easily find a job in cities but I dunno if I want city life anymore. I just hate NYC because it is the most shallow, fake place in the world. We get a reputation of how tough we are. The other day I saw a black homeless man slap a white woman on a crowded train and everyone looked down not doing anything and the woman didn't even call the cops.I was the only one who asked if she was ok and she just brushed it off and looked annoyed at me. I hate this city.
>>
>THE WORLD DOESN'T OWES YOU ANYTHING

>BUT YOU ARE A MANCHILDREN IF YOU DON'T DO WHAT I WANT (because you owe it to society?)

it doesn't make sense, it some men drop out of the game nothing will happen at the short term, just do whatever you want damn it, and learn that people are self-entitled egotistical pricks
>>
>>55191197
just watching this circus burn to the ground

fuck it all
>>
File: 1425854408138.jpg (52 KB, 450x312) Image search: [Google]
1425854408138.jpg
52 KB, 450x312
>>55191197
I don't get what so many people ITT are expecting. What should I, as a white,young male do? Impregnate a girl? Marry? I'm just 20, it'd be insanely dumb to found a family now, because I obviously can't afford it yet.
I understand that being a NEET is despicable, since a NEET can't achieve anything worth mentioning. But do you think living independently and not giving a shit about this cringeworthy society is equivalent to being a NEET?
>>
>>55195660
I admit in college I chased after whores because thats what you did in college and I don't mind that woman do it too. Thing is right after college, at the age of about 22 I got over that. Woman generally don't.
>>
>>55192992
Heartache ain't the same as alimony and child support with no visitation rights.
>>
>>55195571

You look her in the face and say: two girls, one cup

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QPcVFZmg7uI

it's really ingenious.
>>
>>55195416
as soon as artificial reproduction and sex bots is done, we can get rid of them.
>>
>>55195776

> since a NEET can't achieve anything worth mentioning

That is completely false. Some NEETs in japan are forming communities and are completing wonderful projects because they don't have to waste their time slaving for their Jew overlords.
>>
>>55191197

Because people have nothing but ill disregard for themselves or one another.

Nobody has any faith in themselves or anything else and I'll be damned if I'm going to be the one to carry it on my back.
>>
>>55191197
It is only natural, a king promising a better life is hailed as king. As time goes on life gets worse, people fall away, no longer support king. King gets worried more controlling laws, Reliance on army force. But army also people, also getting pissed off, in end king falls. Only natural.
>>
Fuck society, enjoy your Muslims.
>>
has no one ever given the idea of creating our own society somewhere? with only white people, in the mountains or something. I would like that desu senpai
>>
>>55195966
Those are called cults and are usually frowned upon
>>
File: 1445253494853.jpg (143 KB, 646x1024) Image search: [Google]
1445253494853.jpg
143 KB, 646x1024
As a terrifyingly handsome man all i can say is that there is no bigger evil than a rejected woman. You have no idea guys .
>>
>>55191197

You just described why. Why the fuck are you asking? Stupid fuck.
>>
File: tactical booze.jpg (199 KB, 1024x1365) Image search: [Google]
tactical booze.jpg
199 KB, 1024x1365
>>55195683
also picked up a few hobbies since i got my new job. i made a decent attempt at making a bar rack for my living room. skill aside, it functions and i like the look, plus since i made it, it's pretty much the size i wanted it.

felt good to finish it, though when i was staining it i should have opened more windows.
>>
>>55195215
I spend 260 a month on grocerys and im a bargain shopper
Im 5'10 and only weigh 165lbs
>>
>>55195966
You can do this the problem is the media and internet will demonize you for doing so and your government will come in and evict you by force. Civil war seems like the only way now to get things done.
>>
>>55195736
>>55195947

Exactly. Watching this thread and seeing some good replies coming in. The people that call us manchildren and such are just desperate because they realize that men refuse to be slaves to women anymore, and they were lied to growing up and being told that providing for a slut and licking her feet is 'alpha'. It's not alpha, it's dirt bottom omega.
>>
>>55195966
Those societies always get raped to death by the great powers and the local fauna. Take a look at Rhodesia; the US and USSR worked together at the height of the Cold War to take them out.
>>
>>55196008
kek, that looks like a flimsy piece of shit, brah
>>
>>55195428
The biggest reason for the decline is, that commitment doesn't pay off for men. We're too fixated in giving women what they want, while male preferences get swept under the rug, at least what I see in the media. Both genders have different sexual strategies and they only work if there is some kind of compromise between the two. Men and women have to complement each other.
>>
File: 1446364501516.jpg (891 KB, 1560x2744) Image search: [Google]
1446364501516.jpg
891 KB, 1560x2744
>>55195416
>>55195871

ˢᵐʰ ᵗᵇʰ ᶠᵃᵐ
>>
>>55195789
and yet you still manage to chase whores with no future?
if you know they are shit im sure their only redeeming quality is their looks so no you haven't changed.
>>
>>55195693
I recommend Virginia. 8 hours away from NY. Close enough to visit friends, but far enough to discourage people coming to see you. What do you do for a living? I'm a 14 year Navy man.
>>
>>55195833
what a garbage "human being"
>>
>>55196031
how come nobody demonizes japan or china.........they are like known xenophobes, and no one gives a single fuck about their racism. It's only whites they hate
>>
File: 1378919703128.jpg (46 KB, 546x550) Image search: [Google]
1378919703128.jpg
46 KB, 546x550
>>55191197
Because society disregarded me.
>>
>>55196057
This. There is a difference between

>i am a fat loser virgin NEET with no job woman hate me because they are whores

and

>I am a person who has a decent job and life and has had relations with woman but the unrealistic expectations of woman and society demonizing me at every turn make me want to not be a part of society
>>
>>55196065
possibly, but so far it hasn't fallen apart. weighs about 30 lbs too, kinda wish i had made it lighter.

the plastic-glass thingy isn't held down, it's only there to hold bar knickknacks. it can safely hold 3 bottles, so im good. i dont think im a klutz
>>
File: 352626232.png (251 KB, 320x321) Image search: [Google]
352626232.png
251 KB, 320x321
>>55195390

Vegas is really nice for cheap living if you aren't stupid with your money.

>>55195736

>>BUT YOU ARE A MANCHILDREN IF YOU DON'T DO WHAT I WANT (because you owe it to society?)

Nobody ever said this.

>>55195571
>>55195564

Neither of my two best friends have had jobs for a couple of years, they've had relationships going for a really long time with women who are more than willing to work with them on that. They're good ladies. Not all women are gold-diggers.

It's your attitude and perception which put you in connection with material women who don't care about anything more than money. The life you lead put you directly in contact with these women.

Baseless blanket claims like, "all women want x," or "all men want y" are some facebook tier women shit.

I urge you to change whatever habits have put you in this mindset, because in this gear it's not ever going to get better.
>>
>implying most people arent pretty cool
you guys should talk to people more
>>
>>55193731
Please go north. PA is getting raped by PR and general NYC shit right now. Go north and save yourself.>>55193731
>>
>>55196180
Exactly what the kikes want you to think.
>>
>>55196147
>and yet you still manage to chase whores with no future?
I don't do this.
>if you know they are shit im sure their only redeeming quality is their looks so no you haven't changed.

Well if you actually read my very short post I clearly said post college I changed.

Can't wait for your reply with more misquotes.
>>
Because society is toxic.
>>
>>55196182

I am more or less the second one, sort of, but I can't relate to the first one at all.
>>
>>55195927
Well yes, but then they're not really NEETS. They have some obligation, a purpose and probably make some money, too. These people are not NEETS by my definition.
I think, a NEET is someone who dwells in his mothers basement and does nothing with his life all day long. These Japs you described are closer to being self employed than to NEET-life.
>>
>>55196154
Software developer 8 years. My career should make it easy to move around.
>>
File: 1413561506643.jpg (260 KB, 1259x695) Image search: [Google]
1413561506643.jpg
260 KB, 1259x695
>>55196233
No seriously I'm a social outcast.
>>
>>55196022

>$8 a day on food
>"bargain shopper"

No anon, you're really not. I have some friends like you, rich kids who have no clue, and they think that spending only $2-3 per meal on beverages is being super thrifty.
>>
>>55196179
Not enough Jews in their government to brainwash the people. It literally is just that. It's why our media make us hate Russia so much because the Russians are one of the few countries to identify the problem as well as yours was.
>>
>>55191197
Im happier than most married friends i know. Why should i lookat those suckers when i have everything i want out of life?
Im at a point where my job is stable, i am in decent shape and moderate wealth, plus i go and help feed the homeless instead of church. Why should i trade that for a person whos only interest in me is because of what i can provide?
It's like the grasshopper and the ant.
>>
>>55196113

Well, that's true. This isn't a conspiracy thread, but that's no accident either. This guy has it right >>55194670 about what is happening to the modern woman's psyche. They are easily molded and they have largely been sold a load of trash. Many younger men and boys as well.
>>
>>55196204
What about Scranton or around that area? I spend a lot of time there and I love going up there.
>>
>>55195998
this guy gets it
they are raised to be queens and if a man rejects them then you have to be gay, and if you don't meet all their qualifications your a loser. I stopped entering relationships over ten years ago and just fuck friends and some of my female friends tell me I'm just an asshole that can't live w/ anyone. most are divorced w/ kids!!!! I've had at least 5 women that wanted me to move in w/ them and take care of me(been in a rooming house for a wial) and what they will never get is I LOVE my freedom. women will get pissed and leave, but if you lick them right and are at least a 5/10 they will return. one accused me of rape years ago, fucked her two days ago, and everyone just laughs!
>>
>>55195390
I'm also a Vegasbro, although I'm spending some time doing a job in San Fagcisco.

Vegas is a true bargain. Smaller city with cheap as hell housing and Big City amenities. My house is near a world class gym UFC types hang out in and its three full size olympic pools are entirely empty after 9pm. Frequently empty during the day too.

The weather is great. May reach 105 regularly during the summer, but it feels like 85. A little chilly in the winter.

City still good for working class whites, at least for the moment. Pretty rare thing.
>>
For over 900 years, Britain resisted invasion.

The blood of my ancestors lays across Europe. Ordinary men who answered the call and fought for these Islands.

Since WW2, this country has been given away. Our capital city is no longer English. Our children are raped by foreigners, and if we lift our voices in anger, we are told that it us, it is who we are in the wrong, that we are 'racist.'

I have no country to disregard, it is lost.
>>
>>55191560
>if a woman doesn't marry shes strong and independent
>if a man doesnt hes a child
Good meme
>>
>>55196513
>near a world class gym UFC types hang out
no joke here, my old roommate and his sparring buddy met rampage jackson at a walgreens a few years ago. he signed their gloves, i was pretty fuckin jelly.

apparently he occasionally trains at the same gym
>>
>>55191197
Because modern women are a mess, if i travel to a local large city like Birmingham i don't feel at home, i would say at least 45% are of an immigrant background and thats no exaggeration.

All of my friends are male, the only women i meet are for sex through tinder.

>23
>I work hard, earn a decent living, just bought an apartment that i rent out.
>Focus on my hobbies
>Save my dolla and have no debt
>War veteran

Of course i fucking opt out, Society is fucking shit and the odds are stacked against you if you are white and a male.
>>
>>55194269
Maybe your family's allways had it easy. Mine were coal miners, were lynched by police for their religion, and were forced to give up their heritage, language, even ethnic identity. All in the US. Before that we marauded and burned villages from Denmark to Palestine and back to Ireland though, so I'm happy.
>>
>>55192354
Why would i risk my life on someone that might get bored or want a divorce?
>>
>>55191674
recommend some books, anon
>>
>>55191197

Because my ex would rather be out fucking and drinking every other night than spend time with me and develop a family and a life together.

Fuck them.
>>
>>55196241
yes you do you even said so
>>55193731

>I meet me who live in the trendy parts like Brooklyn who have no future, no career, no viable education, live in a br apartment with 5 other people

pretty sure this whole post is referring to women you've recently met as you also said you have no choice cause of location. here
>>55195378
>>
>>55196513
Reno is cheaper and has skiing.
>>
>>55192702
>>55193806

How's that inferiority complex you got there? Chumps.
>>
>>55191197
I'm not checked out. I'm happily married and have a kid. Unfortunately I also have something of a problem when it comes to alcohol. Not an alcoholic, but being as young as I am it's hard to 100% give up going out and when I drink I do things I shouldn't. :/
>>
>>55196785
>dating whores

this is what happens when you chase women for superficial reasons like her making your dick hard.
>>
>>55195521
I would be considered a chad and even I am checking out. Modern woman are fucking horrible.
>>
>>55194724
If she left him after 3 years, how can she be trusted. Furthermore, she's no even more attached subconsciously to another man.
>>
File: 1388591657747.jpg (436 KB, 700x1700) Image search: [Google]
1388591657747.jpg
436 KB, 700x1700
>>55191197
>>
>>55196190
This guy knows
>>
>>55196809
That post when i typed me was supposed to be the word "men" I didn't include the n. My wireless keyboard is shit and I made mistakes like that all over this thread. So I was talking about the men woman are attracted to. I also meant 1 br apartment I left out the 1.
>>
Tbh, im 21 and wrapping up a law degree nad ive got a job lined up in sydney which pays very well. My goal is to work for the next 8 years then settle down by the time im 30 with a 24 y.o. wife and have kids while running a boutique firm somewhere semirural.
>>
>>55196892
I used to think I was pretty much an unusual case and that I was sort of a freak for being a hermit. Then I realized there were literally 10s of millions of men doing exactly the same thing. And the worrying part is not all of them are doing it because they're miserable. Some of them are doing it because they're happy to do it. People just don't want anything to do with the globally corrupt society the kikes forced upon us and that our evil, sociopathic, rich rulers lapped up from the jewish penis.
>>
>>55194794
>Marriage has literally been around as long as civilization, and you could make a damn good argument that marriage facilitates civilization, by giving men a reason to work and pass down resources for their children.

This is really all that needs to be said in regards to our current situation. We are literally in the process of re-enacting shit like Sodom & Gomorrah, Atlantis and the fall of Rome. You can't tell me there was nothing to be learned from those cataclysmic blunders. People need to understand that the social contract that kept everything intact required both men and women to compromise and accept their lot in life. To fulfill their base purpose and at least pretend to be happy about it so that future generations have something to work with. If men are expected to "man up", then women need to follow suit and also submit to society's demands.
>>
>>55196872

We actually spent a lot of good time together, we had plenty of fun and we could have deep and meaningful conversations together.

But she was a whore. She knew she was a whore, and broke up with me in fear of her cheating on me.

But you know what? I don't care anymore. She went out to clubs without me, with her friends, and she told me repeatedly that if she didn't go out with her friends and went clubbing alone, she'd end up cheating on me sooner or later.

She's a cunt and I don't want her back, no matter what my friends say about us being great for each other, because she sure as hell wasn't great for me.
>>
>>55197041
>In Australia you can get a law degree at 21

WTF?
>>
>>55196542
Why do you care if you're called a racist?
People have been taught racism is bad, but if we accept it, what would happen then?
>>
>>55191197
>White Males are checking out of society.
I think you mean "betas," and throughout history they've always done so
>>
>>55197041

so you're goal to find a woman whos ridden the cock carousel and you'll be her beta provider when you're both in your 30s?

top Kuck.
>>
>>55197072
Friends should tell you that you are dating a whore.
>>
File: tfwicanfeeleverything.png (679 KB, 707x683) Image search: [Google]
tfwicanfeeleverything.png
679 KB, 707x683
>>55195521

>tfw this is the sad and obvious truth
>>
>>55195351
>Affirmative action and quotas?
The facts say whites still find jobs easier than any other group, indeed they find jobs easier than more qualified minorities.
>>
>>55193492
Honestly, there are people out there. It's just about being smart. Don't wear this shit on your sleeve. Have private beliefs and believe them firmly.

It's not hard to win people over to your side, just do it right.
>>
>>55196775
I don't know how familiar you are with Arthur Schopenhauer, but his collection of essays titled Studies in Pessimism are great entry-level reading material.

On the Sufferings of the World
On the Vanity of Existence
On Suicide
Of Women

All prerequisite reading
>>
>>55197232
Minorities should not even fucking exist in European countries.

It wasn't until after ww2 that England got flooded with these people.
>>
>>55191674
loving every laugh
>>
>>55196821
well yeah, but there's essentially no industry in reno where i could work.
>>
>>55197232
That's probably because they have more solid work history and less convictions. Dumb niggers.
Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 36

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.