[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>Not supporting muslims >Not realizing muzzies are the
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 57
Thread images: 13
File: curbstomp.png (6 KB, 335x305) Image search: [Google]
curbstomp.png
6 KB, 335x305
>Not supporting muslims
>Not realizing muzzies are the largest group actively opposing sjws, cultural marxism, and other degeneracy
>not realizing muslims, although archaic, hold many similar conservative values aiming at preserving culture, nation, and tradition.
>>
>the enemy of my enemy is my friend

Guess what, they're not.
>>
Mudslimes are cool with trannies, are anti music, anti white, anti western culture completely, and mostly sandnigs and real nigs
>>
>>55190908
>purging your own cause
division will lead to the real enemy winning
>>
>>55190845
The problem is that they don't just see liberals and SJWs as enemies, they see EVERYONE who is not an orthodox Muslim as an enemy, and duck that retarded religion, and least Christianity doesn't force me do stupid shit like praying five times a day, dealing with sharia law, and being in the Stone Age
>>
>>55191016
Mudslimes are the real enemy. Look at what they did to turkey. It's a pan arab religion.
>>
>>55190845
They aren't doing those good things for a good reason. They are doing those good things, because they are ignorant of the facts of the matter. It's like Neo-nazis vs Actual Nazis. The Neo Nazi is commonly ignorant, and thinks Hitler actually killed jews, and so they like this good person for the wrong reasons. They are shitscum for that.
>>
>>55191016

If you think a small minority of coloured-hair women is the ultimate enemy and not a sect of a religion that literally wants everyone who isn't them dead then you are retarded.
>>
>>55190845
You are the same faggot who makes the "serbians wanted to ethnic cleanse this", aren't you?
>>
i dont want their donkey fucking culture
>>
They hate bacon, dogs and alcohol. Mans best friends.

They are the enemy of mankind.
>>
>>55191111
quads confirm
>>
I just want nationalism and more conservative Western values. I don't want to worship a fucking Arab or any man for that matter (especially not one as rapacious as Muhammad).
>>
>>55191111
They are just following Leviticus, as most bible belt christians say they are, but not cherry picked.
>>
>>55191089
cultural marxism is a bigger harm in the long run than a couple of camel jockeys with homemade explosives
>>
>>55191240
Conservative western values overlap with conservative arabic ones
>>
>Preserving culture nation and tradition
>Except not ours

Nah fuck off. We just need to kick them out. What's wrong with enforcing former traditionalist values ?

Islam ,while it may have its ups ,is still foreign.
>>
>>55190845
Secular Law > Religious Law

I want to live in a pragmatic, secular, culturally conservative society that, because of the strength of it's ideals and values, can tolerate (and publicly shame) degeneracy. Islamic law and governance is far too arbitrary, and Muslims themselves tend to be degenerate on an individual basis because of the level of personal repression they have to exhibit in order to be seen as normal in their societies.

Fun Fact: Many Muslim men have zero qualms with fucking young boys because women are generally off limits unless you marry them.
>>
I wish I could bring myself to sympathise with Islam but I just can't. They rape whoever they like, hate our values, and use the same justification as liberals "muh western imperialism" as they behead people.
>>
>>55191331
That's fine, but they aren't identical. I do not support replacing one with the other. Arab culture is totally foreign to me and does nothing for me on a personal level.
>>
I would rather deal with sjws, they are being taken less seriously day by day. Why replace them with a group that supports trannies, fucks children, censors the internet, and chimps out and burns embassies down becuase of pictures. You would be replacing degeneracy lite with degeneracy pro.
>>
/pol/ doesn't want to admit to the ideological parallels, because Islam stands as a case example of how these policies play out in practice.

Textbook special pleading by authoritarians.
>>
>>55190845
Good I hope they do well in their own countries
>>
>>55191039
You ever read Leviticus? You're bound to follow some fucked up shit by being a Christian.. But you just choose not to.
>>
>>55191065
Good goy
>>
>>55190845
> Think that Islam is anything but monstrously evil and degenerate
>>
File: Together.jpg (59 KB, 600x413) Image search: [Google]
Together.jpg
59 KB, 600x413
Unite and take out the Jews.

Once the Jews stop fucking up Middle East over Israel and corrupting Christian nations with liberal media - send Muslims back to ME, Niggers back to Africa.

ONLY TOGETHER CAN WE FUCK THE JEWS
>>
>>55191550
Yeah, the thing is with Muslims, you don't have a choice. They do not tolerate anything different from their traditions.
>>
File: stupidhotdogmunchers.jpg (56 KB, 498x299) Image search: [Google]
stupidhotdogmunchers.jpg
56 KB, 498x299
>>55191039
>and least Christianity doesn't force me

Actually Christianity is pretty strict too,but you are right,in western countries Christianity doesn't force u to do anything;that's up to banks and bankers if you know what I mean.
>>
File: fe.jpg (292 KB, 1536x1014) Image search: [Google]
fe.jpg
292 KB, 1536x1014
>Tfw if ISIS somehow gain power and establish their empire, their biggest target will be Israel and the Jews.

>US, Russia, everyone is hellbent on destroying only ISIS right now.

Wake up.
>>
>>55190845
>Not supporting muslims
You mean that Arab-centric triumphalist religion being used as pawns by the international marxist kikes to weaken western countries and destroy Christianity? Why would I ever support such a collection of subhumans?

>Not realizing muzzies are the largest group actively opposing sjws, cultural marxism, and other degeneracy
Indeed? Why have neither seen nor heard anything to this effect? Maybe because shitskins are too busy leeching off the welfare state instead of going to school where they'd actually encounter said SJW nonsense? Or maybe they're just too stupid to go to school?

>not realizing muslims, although archaic, hold many similar conservative values aiming at preserving culture, nation, and tradition.
No, I've heard no such thing. Islam is and will always be an arab-centric triumphalist faith. Until the right ever goes full Deus Vult militant Christian, I cannot ever see any common ground with them (and we'd be in total war against them anyhow).
>>
>>55190845
>>55191016
>>55191290
>>55191331

t. Tyrone Mohammed al-Zanji
>>
>>55190845
>preserving culture and heritage
>immigrat by the millions and quadruple per generation whilst natives decline by a quarter

s m h familiar
>>
Islam is anti-science.
That alone is reason enough for me to purge them when given the chance.
They are all about their religion 24/7 without ever contributing to scientific progress.
>>
File: hnng.png (11 KB, 96x96) Image search: [Google]
hnng.png
11 KB, 96x96
>>55192077
RARE FLAG
A
R
E
>>
Sorry, but Muslims violate one thing that I hold dear: Freedom.
>>
>>55191376
I got some bad news for ya champ, you'd best sit down

you're constitution was usurped in 1933 when the US declared bankruptcy to the World Bank(check HJR192)

you now live under admirality jurisdiction
>>
>>55191550
leviticus was written by jews, for jews
>>
File: 1410145099949.jpg (22 KB, 299x289) Image search: [Google]
1410145099949.jpg
22 KB, 299x289
>>55190845
You forgot to mention the fact that the women are forced to walk around in Darth Vader costumes all the time, the men rape even more than niggers and have long shit-smelling beards, they worship a pedophile, and they have a tendency to blow themselves up on anyone they disagree with.
>>
File: trash.jpg (21 KB, 700x479) Image search: [Google]
trash.jpg
21 KB, 700x479
>>55192163
too bad isis is funded by israel to destabilize the middle east
>>55192281
>without contributing to scientific progress
nice b8
>>
>>55192400
>worship a pedophile
a mass-murdering warlord torturer pedophile, who led 25 military campaigns(from the rear kek), and ordered 75 more
>>
>>55192202
Correct
>>
>>55190845
and yet they kill and explode and live in tribes like some cave man. Its 2015 common!
>>
File: occupy spraying.jpg (82 KB, 610x335) Image search: [Google]
occupy spraying.jpg
82 KB, 610x335
>>55192349
>Freedom.

Yeah,you are free to take loans and be enslaved by the banks for entire life and stfu about it.
>>
File: mo dick.jpg (51 KB, 428x604) Image search: [Google]
mo dick.jpg
51 KB, 428x604
>>55190845
>degeneracy
implying it's not degenerate to worship some magic cock
>>
>>55190845
what we need is a group that understands conservative values but also understands that people are inherently free. Islam checks one box but fails the other.
>>
>>55193609
What muslim posters do when they see such pic? is it haram?
>>
>>55190845
> implying anyone but a fool thinks muzzies are their friends
> implying a civilized nation should surrender their freedom, culture and society just to combat tumblrinas
> implying tumblrinas are relevant, or powerful enough to do anything but whine on the interwebs
> implying tumblrinas and sjw's are a reason to submit to a backwards death cult from sandland

fuck moslem bullshit.
nobody wants your crap here.
>>
File: 1419842750000.gif (842 KB, 228x171) Image search: [Google]
1419842750000.gif
842 KB, 228x171
Muslims hate dogs. Any individual or group that hates dogs is innately degenerate and deserving of scorn.
>>
>>55191662
better we should unite with the jews and kick muzzies off the planet, then reach an accord with the civilized hebrew race.
>>
>>55192423
israel is not funding daesh.

ARABS are funding daesh.

daesh is a sunni cat's paw spreading their filth and destabilizing the countries that the west foolishly tried to turn into stable secular republics

sandland is full of sandniggers, and sandniggers demand a despot, they cant deal with freedom, liberty, democracy and secularism.

thats why it's a shithole and will always be a shithole.
>>
>>55190845
>Considering Islam
Not even once.
>>
File: 1372481493314.jpg (22 KB, 499x430) Image search: [Google]
1372481493314.jpg
22 KB, 499x430
>>55190845
>being opposed to freedom
>unironically encouraging thought crimes and suppression of speech
>not being able to take down an sjw's points with reason, logic, and facts
you are truly degenerate
>>
>>55194402
Name one time an sjw has changed when presented with "logic and facts"
>>
>>55195248
Name one time an sjw has changed when presented with "the quran"
>>
File: image.jpg (55 KB, 620x280) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
55 KB, 620x280
>>55190845
>>
File: condomland.jpg (32 KB, 640x463) Image search: [Google]
condomland.jpg
32 KB, 640x463
>>55195518
THESE KIDS ARENT FRENCH, THEYRE AMMERICAN
Thread replies: 57
Thread images: 13

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.