[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
The madness has only begun. Just wait til its 2016.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 47
Thread images: 8
File: Z2pC1vvO.jpg (24 KB, 512x512) Image search: [Google]
Z2pC1vvO.jpg
24 KB, 512x512
The madness has only begun. Just wait til its 2016.
>>
It hasn't even begun
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YYKb6K3vGiY
>>
>>55190431

Sorry about Gender equality shitlord.
>>
>>55190431
It's 2015 grow up manchildren
>>
>>55190431
He's just going to fuck our economy more than it already is, give us weed and go sjw mode

May or may not get relected, but eventually the tories will win
>>
You're just a bad person if you don't support Trudeau's cabinet. Face facts. You are immoral and disgusting.
>>
>>55190431
>2016

But then it won't be the current year anymore.
>>
>>55190431
Yeh legalizing weed is a terrible idea, it has never worked in any of the countries/states that have implemented it and prohibition has been 100% effective in reducing drug use and harm where ever it has taken hold.

The war on drugs has been a complete success. Why would this mad man want to reverse one of the most successful areas of policy ever /pol/? Just why?
>>
File: ZJseW.png (155 KB, 500x536) Image search: [Google]
ZJseW.png
155 KB, 500x536
>>55190431
Dear Amerifat, I hope your nigger riots and school shootings are going well. Have a great one.
>>
IN THE YEAR TWO THOUSAND AND SIXTEEN
>>
>>55190689
Define well, because in all honesty the more amerifats dead the better
>>
>>55190682
the weed thing is irrelevant, you really think making Weed legal and making some money is gonna be all this closet fag does?

dude weed lmao is a meme, people only make fun of it because thats what most of the young people that voted for him cared about.
>>
>>55190689
Dear Canuckistani, I hope your forthcoming importation of thousands of muslim refugees goes well for you nation of ~30 million. Best of luck.
>>
File: Screenshot_1039_11_7_2015.png (127 KB, 390x206) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_1039_11_7_2015.png
127 KB, 390x206
The current year is not as relevant as the sentiment.

This should have been done in 1915 as well. The truth is, governments have been majority male for centuries and it is time we have more majority female governments. This is good, but it should be 75% female at least, maybe even 100%

Weed should be legal and taxed. Welfare recipients as those living in poverty, especially minorities, should be given marijuana for free to help them get through. It is not a harmful drug and can be useful

Vote Wayne Lambright for POTUS 2016 and see some of these same changes here in the states. Together we will make America think again
>>
>>55190689
>>55190615
>>55190588
>>55190559

Hmmm... the word "Canada" should be banned because it's so often used as a form of cyberviolence against the special snowflakes in the great white north.
>>
>>55190922
Just stop dude.
You're worse than Australians.
>>
>>55190901
Says the country with a full blown nigger/mexican invasion.

Uh huh...
>>
>>55190431
Canada used to be awesome, a country and its people beloved to all.
>>
>>55190808
no it isn't a meme you fucking degenerate, its an area of policy that affects HUNDREDS OF THOUSANDS of people and costs the taxpayer MILLIONS IF NOT BILLIONS OF DOLLARS. Not to mention the state has not right to interfere with my body. But no, meme, right, sure. Jesus.H.Christ
>>
>>55191066
Upside down Poland Please
>>
>>55190922
Wayne Lambright is GOAT candidate
>>
>>55190901
Thousands as a percentage of 10's of millions. I'm sure they'll be fine actually.
>>
>>55190615
Fucking shitskin lover
>>
File: 1388190004436.jpg (166 KB, 669x667) Image search: [Google]
1388190004436.jpg
166 KB, 669x667
>>55190736
>>
File: Shakeel_960_1203107384.jpg (77 KB, 960x439) Image search: [Google]
Shakeel_960_1203107384.jpg
77 KB, 960x439
>>55190736
sit down mustafa,

americans can kill americans and we wont give a shit, but if you ragheads step over the line again youre gonna get fucked up
>>
>>55190559
>MUH GENDER EQUALITY

Harpers cabinet only had 3 fewer women than Trudeau. WOW! 3 more! So progressive! Harper chose them because they were qualified for their post. Trudeau chose them because of a self imposed quota.

I can't wait to see the shit they do to this country in the name of "progress".
>>
File: 84615464654565.jpg (156 KB, 528x528) Image search: [Google]
84615464654565.jpg
156 KB, 528x528
>>55191436
>step over the line again youre gonna get fucked up

Yeah, I'm sure you're gonna do a lot with your ass glued to that computer chair neckbeard.
>>
File: north america.png (181 KB, 1629x925) Image search: [Google]
north america.png
181 KB, 1629x925
>>55190431
>mfw north america 2020
>>
>>55191547
>Sandwiched between Alaska and, Washington and Oregon

Breddy god
>>
>>55191532
> implying every nationalist who is sick of muzzie shit is a euphoric fedora neckbeard fatass interweb man-child

> implying i have to do the fucking myself to ensure that mohammedan countries fcukedness gets turned up.

> implying a canadian might do more

> implying canadian opinions are relevant

> implying i give a wet shit for canada, australia's shitposting junior apprentices
>>
>>55191380

[letter from a fictitious, superior country, to a fictitious addressee who unironically posted the above]

No, you ARE misbehaving. Just as we don't allow murderers to continue murdering just because their brains are fucked, and just as we don't allow kleptomaniacs to continue stealing, for this very reason, we do not allow autists to just go on flailing their arms wildly, running across the street like Naruto on a "DON'T WALK" light, shrieking in a four-star restaurant, and so on.

We will never accommodate mental illness. That is why, unlike other countries, we don't listen to the trannies. Because, to quote something that should speak directly to you autists, the needs of the many outweigh the needs of the few, or the one. And the many of us need boys to stay out of our daughter's locker rooms, and the many of us also need you to not act like a gross retard, because it disgusts us and you should aspire toward more adult behaviors. We can help.

Except for the very worst of you, the science is in, and /you're not actually straight-up retarded/, you're just halfway there. Meaning, you have the capacity to regulate fundamental behaviors, and we will help you to develop this muscle that many adults have. When you are acting like a retard, we will bully and shame you until you stop, for your own good, and for the greater good of society. Love, The Normies
>>
Can we just range ban Canadian IPs?

I'm tired of hearing Toronto and Vancouver doing their best to make the rest of us look bad on the internet.

Fuck Trudeau, and fuck everyone who voted for him.
>>
>>55191547
> implying russian sociologists are any more relevant than american ones
> implying russian socilogists get to decide how america does shit
> implying america wants any part of canada
> further implying canada can take any part of america

that map of america breaking into ethnic/sociological banana republics is older than the interwebs.

it's a russian faggot's wet dream, and is entirely divorced from reality.
>>
>>55191917
Fuck you Hitler
>>
>>55190431
ARE YOU READY KIDS?
>Aye Aye cap'n!
I CANT HEAR YOU
>AYE AYE CAP'N
Ouoohh
Who is the man just voted to lead?
>JUSTIN TREUDAU
Progressive and kekold and white guilt is he!
>JUSTIN TREUDAU
If affermative action be something ye wish
>JUSTIN TREUDAU
Then hand over your guns, we'll tax you to bits!
>JUSTIN TREUDAU
>JUSTIN TREUDAU
>JUST-IN TREU-DAU!
>>
>>55191908
tl;dr
>>
>>55191918
>Teal
Is Cascadia

>Navy
Is Anglo Bill (Connected with Australia)

>Sand
Is 'Independent' territories under conflict

>Pink
Is United Global Network (Connected with Phillipines, Hawaii, PuertoRico, South Korea and Liberia)

>Sky blue
Is Texas

>Dark Pink/Red
Is Mid West-South Confederacy

>Dark sand
Is Quebec

>Olive
Is Britain

>Orange
Is mexico

>Blue
Is central American Unions
>>
>>55190431
He's so fucking hot.
>>
File: 1427644930530.png (304 KB, 680x589) Image search: [Google]
1427644930530.png
304 KB, 680x589
>>55191918
>love guns and freedom
>tfw Americasenpai will never want me

the pain

the unbridled, throbbing agony
>>
>>55192858
hey now, buck up.

im not saying we wont fuck you, we just aint gonna take you to meet our parents.
>>
Canada; the name alone is enough to make my blood boil. It stands for everything wrong in this country's history, starting with the entitled white men who though it was ok to misrepresent the people of the Iroquoian Nation and appropriate their heritage. It's about time we show these proud people the respect they deserve and change the name of what can be a beautiful country. We need to acknowledge the past in order to move forward and have a discussion. Stop using their sacred language to describe a place that has been so shamelessly oppressing to natives. Stop calling it Canada. it's about time.
>>
>>55191071

you have to understand: /pol/ is a post-ironic satire of american conservative ideology
>>
>>55193803
> not understanding that many first nation groups cooperated with "entitled white men" to annihilate other tribes.
>>
>>55193880
> implying irony and satire arent driven by truth

i for one express my actual beliefs, which for a lefty may SEEM like trolling or satire, but lefties are so out of touch they cant grasp why trump is so popular among the angry electorate.
>>
Canada is a forgettable country. Get lost.
>>
>>55194101
pretty sure no native tribe has acted as an enabler in the Gradual Civilization act, or the Indian Act, or church administered Indian residential schools, or the Sexual sterilization act, or the discriminatory laws passed by the federal del of mines and ressources, or the min of indian affairs, etc.nice try though
>>
>>55193033
But.... But we have the same parents....
Thread replies: 47
Thread images: 8

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.