[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Right-Wing Literature
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 8
File: hqdefault.jpg (42 KB, 800x435) Image search: [Google]
hqdefault.jpg
42 KB, 800x435
Can we have a right-wing literature thread again?
Starting of unusual this time.
Also post historical documents like Constitution, Declaration du droits etc. which plead for individualism instead of collectivism
>>
>>55188879
Literature isn't right-wing or left-wing. You shouldn't be afraid to read books that contradict your own views. That is intellectual honesty, now you are just creating the same type of categorization as the liberals use.

Thank you for your contribution to making humanity more dumb, asshat.
>>
>>55189005
This guy gets it.
>>
>>55189005

True.
>>
>>55189005
>You shouldn't be afraid to read books that contradict your own views
Who says I am? I read most atheist/communist books too. This is about right-wing literature doe
>>
>>55189005
/thread
>>
>>55189075
Anything by paleoconservative Americans.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Thomas_Fleming_(political_writer)#Books
>>
File: rtt.jpg (9 KB, 224x224) Image search: [Google]
rtt.jpg
9 KB, 224x224
Has anyone read this? I found it interesting but it is supposed to give practical advice and I didn't get much of that.
>>
The Way Of Men
>>
File: 1446861924999.jpg (4 MB, 2776x6096) Image search: [Google]
1446861924999.jpg
4 MB, 2776x6096
>>
The Hammer of the Patriot
>>
Anything by Robert Nisbet (Twilight of Authority, The Sociological Tradition, The Quest for Community), Protocols of the Elders of Zion, Gustave Le Bon's The Crowd, Madison Grant, Lothrop Stoddard, Plato's Republic, Allan Bloom's The Closing of the American Mind, Kevin MacDonald's Culture of Critique. Nietzsche is also good to get into.

Look into these if you're into racial realism, the Jewish-Mesonic conspiracy, the break down the community, the growth of the State over every aspect of the community life, etc.
>>
>>55189515
Just finished it about two weeks ago. Yea I was expecting something very different. My understanding is that I should have started with Revolt Against the Modern World but I think I'm going to stay away from Evola for awhile.
>>
>>55188879
>Right Wing
>Literature

KEK

> Bible
>Literature of ideological value
> KEK
>>
File: basic economics.jpg (12 KB, 219x346) Image search: [Google]
basic economics.jpg
12 KB, 219x346
>>
File: stirner.jpg (15 KB, 194x259) Image search: [Google]
stirner.jpg
15 KB, 194x259
Pic related is not necessarily right wing but I think it is very red pilled.

>>55189573
Based. Very short and easy to read, if anyone is interested.
>>
File: 9780140449334.jpg (914 KB, 1460x2244) Image search: [Google]
9780140449334.jpg
914 KB, 1460x2244
>>55189515
It was supposed to hit a chord if you were the supposed non-awakened "differentiated man", I found quite a lot of it rather interesting, but even at that I could apply only a limited amount of the supposed advice.

Also if I recall correctly he argues that the "awakening" of the inner self is supposed to happen instantaneously, presumably after embarking more into eastern religions. Found the spirituality part rather hard to digest being a strong atheist (though he argues that the spirituality he's going on about is beyond both theism and atheism).

Also, atm re-reading Marcus Aurelius Meditations (as I read it like 4 years ago and forgot most of it), there are few similar undertones, as you can see some stoicism in evolas book (at least few mentions of Seneca if I recall it correctly), and the book is overall quite useful in many regards, at least in a period such as this.
>>
>>55190216
>Found the spirituality part rather hard to digest being a strong atheist (though he argues that the spirituality he's going on about is beyond both theism and atheism).
Buddhism, for example, is indeed beyond theism and atheism. However I feel that it doesn't fill the need for purpose and belonging that Evola talks about - quite the opposite, in fact. Easterners have other societal structures that fulfil that need.
>>
>>55188879
I hate that conservatism is associated with fucking fairy tales. It's embarrassing
>>
>>55190511
Knowing that Evola was really into mysticism and esotericism on the whole, I presume his view could've been intertwined with other cults like as hermeticism and such - sadly I don't really think I will ever find the time to dwell that deep into stuff like this.

Also the other book on my read list is the one you posted above - The ego and it's own, rather exited about that one desu senpai.
>>
File: republicanbrain[1].jpg (25 KB, 302x457) Image search: [Google]
republicanbrain[1].jpg
25 KB, 302x457
>>55189005
>literature isn't left-wing or right-wing
Dumbest thing I read all day.

OP, read books on economics to help develop your own arguments.
>>
Obligatory Culture of Critique recommendation.
>>
>the Bible
>right wing

u wat m8

also I would argue that Brave New World makes on of the most compelling arguments in favour of fascism that I have ever heard (prior to Huxley writing BNW: Revisited of course)
>>
>>55191044
>also I would argue that Brave New World makes on of the most compelling arguments in favour of fascism that I have ever heard
What do you mean exactly? Fascism and the BNW are hardly opposites. Both have powerful paternalist states and state-sponsored entertainment/leisure.
>>
>>55191349
I meant that BNW unintentionally makes a very good argument in favour of fascism, at the end when John and Mustapha Mond debate with one another. BNW is presented as a dystopia at first, but when you actually hear Mond justify himself his arguments are pretty much airtight. Particularly since the system not only works, it works and most people who live in it enjoy themselves
>>
>>55191468
But BNW isn't really fascist either. Fascists would be repulsed by the abandonment of family, communal, and national ties. They would consider the hedonism of BNW totally degenerate. Everything that fascists think makes life worth living is absent from BNW.

>most people who live in it enjoy themselves
The point of the book is that enjoyment is not enough for someone to live a fulfilling life.
>>
File: 1442321408767.png (417 KB, 956x863) Image search: [Google]
1442321408767.png
417 KB, 956x863
Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 8

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.