[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Half-black half-Filipino from /soc/ here How does it feel that
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 79
Thread images: 13
File: image.jpg (91 KB, 507x662) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
91 KB, 507x662
Half-black half-Filipino from /soc/ here

How does it feel that no matter how much of your life you sacrifice to being an angry racist, a majority of white people want a second brother to be president? IN A ROW

Just look at this white girls face, look how desperate she is for Carsons black meatstick. It's no surprise why she would want a black King to be her leader.

Who's the slaves now?
>>
>Half-

Stopped.

Leave.
>>
>>55188472
Carson will never, ever, win. That's the point of pushing him.
>>
>>55188472
>Half-black half-Filipino
So what you're telling us is that you are 100 % nigger?
>>
She's probably just some dumb nursing student supporting a kek from the same industry she's in because she thinks it'll be advantageous to her.
>>
>>55188536
>he'll never win
>but yet in first place in polls

I know white folk have a hard time understanding logic but damn son
>>
>>55188576
she votes for him because she loves BBC, that´s all.
>>
>People will seriously respond to this thread over and over and over
Sage desu senpai
>>
You are disgusting desu
>>
>>55188677
>Ben Carson
>Getting it up
>>
>>55188617
What polls? Your precious two? Trump is soli,y in the lead and you be a fool to vote for this puppet over Trump. He's owned,campaigning off of special interest's money, and his views will undoubtedly drive away anyone but evangelists and those who feel thy have to back him on party lines. In short, he's black Romney.
>>
Trump is exposing himself for the clown that he is. Guys should have not fell for shills and memes and continue to support paul.
>>
>>55188472
>one NBC poll matters more than a dozen other ones
>how does it feels that democrats want a nigger republican to take the nomination away from the guy who will trump shillary? haha i sure showed you guys
>>
>>55188472
I'd be angry too if I was born from the 2 worst races imaginable
>>
>>55188617
>this is called an issue in America

Seriosuly? Don t you have bigger problems
>>
Nigger nognog sunog ka gago haha
>>
Mid-Odfag from 2006 here.
/soc/ was a mistake. It's a containment board for people who should've been banned.
>>
>>55188617
>ignore polls for the entire time Trump is #1
>"That clown will never win"
>one poll comes out with Carson momentarily
>"SEE CARSON #1 HE GONYA WINIT!"

And people wonder why mixed babies have lower IQs.
>>
>>55188737
you would be surprised..
>>
>half filipino
>half-mongoloid

haha okay, let me gues, you're 5'5'' and your dick is the size of a matchstick.
>>
>>55188472
>Who's the slaves now?
All Americans, and the rest of the world, to kikes.
>>
>>55188472
christ, you sure got fucked by the lottery of life. dumb and ugly like a nigger, small and stunted like a pinoy. i'd be mad at "angry racists" too if i were like you, but luckily i'm an attractive 6'2 white male with a masters in engineering.
>>
>>55188904
Look at this fucking fatty. Come on it is 2015
>>
>>55188472
This is very thoughtful trolling from /soc/, must admit. What you need to understand is that the GOP has always been about a coalition of minority views. It's the liberal obsession with fucking that has infected the American political system, however. It's foolish to assume that conservatives vote according to what they fantasize about sexually. Conservatives are more concerned about money and God.
>>
Girl's eyes are too close together
>>
>>55188472
lol that girls ugly as fuck you kek
>>
>>55188937
fuck yeah STEM master race. Doing undergrad in nuclear engineering atm, what're you mastering in
>>
>>55188937
>implying pinoys arent dumb anyway
>>
>>55188937
>being this upset

Just accept Ben Carson as the new leader of the free world and go stand in the corner like a good dumb white boy
>>
>>55188904
>>55188938
Typical corn-fed, brain-dead types.
>>
Wtf. Do you not know that Carson has a huge following on this board? I mean wut? There isn't one group of people on this board. Most of us here hate what I think of as the youtube nigger white nationalists. Their contribution to white "nationalism"is plastering youtube videos with the word nigger. They should be killed on site.
>>
File: image.png (109 KB, 1136x640) Image search: [Google]
image.png
109 KB, 1136x640
>not voting for Carson regardless of your race

Don't give me the "unelectable" bullshit, he destroys Shillary in polls where Trump gets BTFO.
>>
>>55189159
Oh? Where were you faggots when trump topped every poll for 100 days straight? Suspiciously quiet.

You exist to push an untenable candidate, one approved by the big money behind the scenes.
>>
well considering that it makes liberals really mad when people use the first amendment pretty good OP thanks for asking

i imagine you have sleepless nights when you just cry into your pillow then eat a bunch of ice cream and you watch twilight dont you you faggot. your estrogen levels are either abnormally high or your a bitch making a post like that
>>
>>55188472
White people still believe that if giving power to an ape then they will act like civilised beings. America is headed towards Africa 2.0.
>>
>>55189263
I don't even know what conversation I'm having.
>>
>>55188472

election - btfo

Trump supporter gets blown and fucked as blondie kneels and swears her new fealty

backflip OP half-swims home to muzzie homeland and gets beheaded

the end
>>
>>55189359
Typical Carson supporter, maybe even Carson himself.
>>
>>55188472
>Half-black half-Filipino from /soc/ here

stopped reading there. fuck off IQ 80 shitskin. no one cares what your inbred nigger ass has to say to whites
>>
>>55188472

It's a long swim to the US from the Pearl S. Buck Foundation in Olongapo City. Have you found your pops yet?
>>
File: 1445334028607.jpg (18 KB, 392x500) Image search: [Google]
1445334028607.jpg
18 KB, 392x500
>>55188472
>>
half black half filipino?

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
>>
>half black filipino
thats fucked
>>
>>55189998
>>55190291
>>55190459
That's what happens when a nigger sailor fucks a ladyboy
>>
File: Tony-Blair-Phot-Op-2 (1).jpg (231 KB, 1002x590) Image search: [Google]
Tony-Blair-Phot-Op-2 (1).jpg
231 KB, 1002x590
>>55188472
>How does it feel that no matter how much of your life you sacrifice to being an angry racist
I'm not a racist. Racism is literally spending time and energy hating on a race.
#BlackLivesMatter is racist.

>a majority of white people want a second brother to be president? IN A ROW
You on about americans voting Ben Carson? Yeah Carson's alright. And he's nothing like obama.

>Just look at this white girls face, look how desperate she is for Carsons black meatstick. It's no surprise why she would want a black King to be her leader.
Okey, this is b8 of b8. I voted Tony Blair in 1997. It didn't exactly mean I wanted to be pegged my him that year.

Who's the slaves now?
People in prison and people working in McDonalds. Soon it will be the former SJW on 'day of the rope' blah blah
>>
>>55188472
>half
>thinking you have any duty to be loyal to any race
>>
>>55191088
literally worse than being a nigger
>>
>>55188472
>a second brother
He'll be the first actually.
>>
File: HaHaNelson.png (222 KB, 558x480) Image search: [Google]
HaHaNelson.png
222 KB, 558x480
>>55188472

SUCKS TO BE YOU, NIGGER! HAHAHAHAAHAHAAHAHAHAAHHAHAHAHA
>>
Damn, you really drew the short straw in life.
>>
>>55188472

Actually, whites want to rid our neighborhoods of the brown skinned hispanic infestation that's destroying this country.

In case you haven't heard: http://www.latimes.com/local/california/la-me-census-latinos-20150708-story.html

>It's official: Latinos now outnumber whites in California

Our once nice white areas are turning into brown skin infested shit holes.

If you ever wonder why Trump is so popular, it's because the majority of whites suffer from "liberal white guilt" which prevents them from speaking out against the Latrino infestation in America. By voting for Trump, they hope that he will solve the #1 issue that's ruining the quality of their lives.
>>
>>55188808
>worst races
implying all races aren't equal. what?
>>
>>55192274
>Canada: the post
>>
>>55192274
>dude, women 98% women age 30 and younger in the cabinet, and a paki lmao XD

Seriously, is canadas people that fucked, that they voting that guy in? Surely it's a fix, surely!? I couldn't see you guys going to sweden level
>>
File: 6I4co1N.jpg (92 KB, 680x989) Image search: [Google]
6I4co1N.jpg
92 KB, 680x989
>>55188472

How does it feel that you're made up of the niggers from the West and the niggers from the East?
>>
>>55188472
>Who's the slaves now?
You wuz always kings and shiet family
>>
>>55188472
So you support Carson, even though he wants to get rid of Obamacare and Medicaid, wants to take welfare away from blacks, and in fact has said many times that welfare is what ruined the black community?

He wants to take your gibs. You sure you're ready to stray from the Democrat plantation? What if it's not safe?

Nah. Too dangerous out there in the real world. You're expected to work in the real world. Crazy, I know. You'll stay on the plantation.
>>
File: 173038.jpg (30 KB, 620x413) Image search: [Google]
173038.jpg
30 KB, 620x413
>>55188472
Measly b8, but wow being a half-negro is awful. Mulatto is really shit.
>>
>>55188472
>a majority of white people want a second brother to be president? IN A ROW
What do you mean 'brother', who's his brother?

>Just look at this white girls face
We can see she's white, who cares.

>look how desperate she is for Carsons black meatstick
Are you able to provider an English translation?

>It's no surprise why she would want a black King to be her leader
You have some deep-routed issues, I suggest you seek therapy.

Are you high, or is this how you generally speak? If so, I'm not surprised that so many black people get shot - the police must find it hard to understand them.
>>
>>55189101
like your own country, you should feel at home.
>>
>>55189236
what is political manipulation 101
>>
>>55188472
Why are you making fun of a person who's trying to help you ? She and people like her believe you're equal and deserve happiness. While you're equating her empathy to jungle fever.

You're a disgusting human being. Don't worry, sooner or later they will wake up. Lynching niggers will not be taboo anymore.
>>
>>55192274
sure is 2015 up in here
>>
OP here

To answer the 20+ questions about my race with one post, YES it feels damn good to be half-black and half-Filipino. Not only do I get the handsome Filipino face traits from my mother but I also have the black traits from my father down below (that's a penis reference for the unintelligent)

Plus it gives me a more diverse background which all bitches love, especially the white ones in my college liberal arts classes.

But there you guys go again proving my point. You white folk here are so aggressive against anyone that's not white yet the general American population want a black King to run this country. At some point in life you have to let go of the fantasy that the white race will ever be a dominant feature again, that sizzled out in the late 80's.

Like my /soc/ comrades would say.... deal with it faggots

P R E S I D E N T

C A R S O N

2 0 1 6
>>
>>55193952
BROTHER means a fellow African-American individual you tard
>>
>>55193698
At this point blacks are scared of reality or eat what you kill.
>>
>>55194396
filipinos have the smallest dicks on average, mixed with congo dna? you have average at bet. Good luck being an ugly nigger / asia nigger.
>>
>>55188472
Nice try tyrone but the trump cannot be stumped.
>>
>>55194460
I think you mean nigger
>>
>>55194679
8.5 inches is not average but thanks for the consideration white boy
>>
File: 1446148239169.jpg (42 KB, 600x600) Image search: [Google]
1446148239169.jpg
42 KB, 600x600
>>55194396
Ladies and Gentleman:

This is a Carson shill. Probably the same one that has been making anti-Trump threads for days at a time. Ignore this person, as they do not use logic (nor does their candidate).

Remember, vote for the candidate that will save your country. Vote Trump 2016.

This is now a designated "Trump Posting" thread.
>>
File: 1446140740267.jpg (137 KB, 640x640) Image search: [Google]
1446140740267.jpg
137 KB, 640x640
>>55194811
I'll share one more for posterity, as Dubs confirm
>>
File: image.jpg (67 KB, 830x553) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
67 KB, 830x553
>not accepting our future king

Why are you guys so ignorant?
>>
>>55195356
>We'll be kings and shiiiiiiet
>>
File: Trump on black presidents.jpg (48 KB, 646x307) Image search: [Google]
Trump on black presidents.jpg
48 KB, 646x307
>>55188536
>literally the only Republican polling well against Clinton
The fact that he's the best the GOP has to offer is embarassing. I don't like Hillary at all, but some idiot telling us that the pyramids were built to store grain or some nonsense? And half the shit he wrote in his autobiography are about as true as Hillary dodging sniper-fire
>>
>>55195650
We already were kings numbnuts
>>
>>55194460
I'm not North American, and I don't regard black Americans as "African-Americans", dickhead.
>>
File: 1445305357430.png (280 KB, 368x425) Image search: [Google]
1445305357430.png
280 KB, 368x425
>>55188617
Huckabee and Santorum also won Iowa. In the last 2 presidential election cycles. Your point, retard?
>>
>>55195684
How do you know Joseph didn't build the pyramids to store grain in it?

I'd love to see your evidence to debunk this claim and please don't use childish atheism insults like every other typical angry white boy.
Thread replies: 79
Thread images: 13

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.