[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/wor ldnews/asia/india/119081
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 6
File: loo.jpg (192 KB, 1199x794) Image search: [Google]
loo.jpg
192 KB, 1199x794
http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/worldnews/asia/india/11908176/Four-year-old-boy-beheaded-in-human-sacrifice-witchcraft-ritual-in-India.html

how is shit like this still happening in the twenty-first century?
>>
I lived in India for couple of years. It's not bad like say Saudi Arabia, which is full of religious nutjobs. There are occasional terrorist attacks from Muslims though (India has the 3rd largest muslim population in the world).
>>
>>55188034
yeah i mean come on!
its 2015
>>
Indian sisters to be raped as 'punishment' for brother eloping
http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/worldnews/asia/india/11832399/Indian-sisters-to-be-raped-as-punishment-for-brother-eloping.html
wtf
>>
File: 1446243421216.jpg (68 KB, 800x522) Image search: [Google]
1446243421216.jpg
68 KB, 800x522
one have respect the ways of other countries 'murican
>>
>>55188485
tribal government in india needs to be fucking dismantled

I'm not usually a fan of forced secularization but in indias case they need south korean style anti-superstion bills yesterday
>>
File: brit.jpg (3 KB, 120x90) Image search: [Google]
brit.jpg
3 KB, 120x90
>>55188034

Its us yanks that can't stop pedowood, Satanic Ritual Abuse in kindergartens or MKultra Hollywood.
>>
In Muslim countries it is more like the 15th century than the 21st. This is easy to see if you compare when Christianity started and when Islam started. They simply haven't had a reformation yet.
>>
>>55188034
>how is shit like this still happening in the twenty-first century?

IT'S 2015, COME ON!
>>
because 3rd world dumps think they can do better without colonial rule
>>
>>55188034
The ritual is called pooja!

>the things you learn on 4chan
>>
File: 1437948527322.png (646 KB, 624x434) Image search: [Google]
1437948527322.png
646 KB, 624x434
>>55188675
>cant stop all these things I MADE UP
kek
>>
File: tumblr_m8izmpsdVZ1rawb5do1_500.jpg (44 KB, 500x330) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_m8izmpsdVZ1rawb5do1_500.jpg
44 KB, 500x330
Pic related
>>
From the article:

>A four-year-old boy has reportedly been beheaded as a "human sacrifice" as part of a witchcraft ritual in India.

>The man accused of carrying out the "ritual" was apparently caught by a village mob and set alight in a case that has shocked the country.

Pretty based.
>>
> it's 2015!!!
Cry more, liberal
>>
>>55189416

The villagers didnt set him on fire. It was a freak poo incident where there was a gas leak and his farts ignited an explosion. Dont give yourselves that much credit
>>
File: bane-12.jpg (9 KB, 183x275) Image search: [Google]
bane-12.jpg
9 KB, 183x275
>>55189528

Do you even listen your own stupidity, amerifat? You should because you will drown in your own stupidity.
>>
>>55189416
I hope they tied him up upside down and lit his feet on fire and let him burn down real slow like a candle and the whole time he was shouting in that funny Indian singsong Apu accent OH MY GOODNESS THIS IS VERY HOT THIS IS NOT A VERY NICE THING TO DO WOULD YOU PLEASE EXTINGUISH THE FIRE AND LET ME EXPLAIN FOR THE LOVE OF VISHNU PLEASE EXTINGUISH THE FLAME
>>
>>55189657

>currynigger talking about stupidity

Get back to me when 10% of your population makes it past 4 years of primary school
>>
>>55189707

We can only hope. Need to set more precedent as these to deter criminals -

Telegraph is actually butthurt about the mob setting him on fire and increasing "mob justice".
>>
>>55189806

Because your mob justic is designated raping panels
>>
>>55189805

Do you actually believe he was set alight by his own farts? You are fucking stupid.
>>
2 0 2 0
>>
>>55189843

Can't complain if they put away scums, rapists and witches. Should be more.
>>
>>55189948
all bantz aside, I do like india, it is never easy modernizing and india is going to have some really bad birth pains becoming a modern state

look at south korea after the korean war, it was for all intensive purpose in the same same state as india is now, give it thirty years and you guys will be doing alright

but for now poo in the loo pls
>>
>>55188034
>how is shit like this still happening in the twenty-first century?
Centuries of no Christianity, that's how. Start getting used to it, this is your (post-Christian) future in 100 years.
>>
>>55188034
C U R R E N T C E N T U R Y
U
R
R
E
N
T

C
E
N
T
U
R
Y
>>
>>55188034

>He was doused in kersene and set alight, at which point he pleaded with the mob that he had the power to bring the boy back to life
>The man survived with burns and was taken to hospital under police guard.

gee i wonder if he was a jew carpenter and taken into a cave if he would claim to have ressurected afterwards?

lmao if we removed western technology from these societies we would literally have a glance to how things worked 2000 years ago, well i guess thats not fair even the romans knew how to poo in loo
>>
>>55190279
At first I was mad that he survived but then I remembered that the pain of a serious burn increases 1000x when it starts to heal.
Burning to death hurts, but being burned almost to death hurts far, far, far more.
Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.