[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What experiences have you had with SJW's /pol/? >working
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 44
Thread images: 3
File: Christopher-Dorner.jpg (72 KB, 640x360) Image search: [Google]
Christopher-Dorner.jpg
72 KB, 640x360
What experiences have you had with SJW's /pol/?

>working as a rail inspector
>had to check electrics along the line by riding several busy commuter trains each morning
>sit down in front of some purple haired dyke
>started saying "go back to tumblr" between coughs
>bitch gives me an angry stare
>she suddenly gets up from her seat and starts punching me
>didn't fight back because that makes you as bad as your attacker in the eyes of the law
>a few seconds later one of my co-workers drags her off me
>my nose was already bleeding
>she had literally cracked my hardhat
>we called the police and she was arrested at the next station
>she was making noises like a pissed off bull when we were trying to restrain her
>she started crying and shouting about how we had "tried to touch" her when the police arrived
>cctv just showed her randomly getting up and attacking me
>we were later told that she had a year long travel ban from using the rail services
>mfw I made public transport a little safer for everyone
>>
>>55187634

Haven`t met any in my country.

And if they are out there - I bet they keep their bullshit to themselves as most likely they`ve been beaten or bullied in to staying silent.
>>
>>55187634
If roles were reversed and you attacked her you would have gotten a several year jail sentence. Equality.
>>
>>55187634
I hope this is real
>>
>>55187634
ITT: things that really happened
>>
File: 1393692562730.jpg (6 KB, 249x186) Image search: [Google]
1393692562730.jpg
6 KB, 249x186
>>55187634
cctv vid or it didn't happen
>>
>>55187634

I had points taken off my paper because I used the word "clergyman", once.
>>
>>55187634
>hear your average libtard collegefags dickriding Bernie in line at a coffee shop
>later I end up sitting near them
>talking about trump
>hehehehehe he's 0range!!!!
>ughh he's so problematic!!
>omg you so right Amanda!!
>go over there because I've had enough
>explain why trump is the superior candidate, sitting sources I'd remember
>their stuttering , hilarious
>walk away and go finish my coffee and bagel
>they didn't talk about trump or Bernie anymore

Fucking uni kids ffs
>>
>>55187634
i fucked one, pulled out and then made her lap up my cum like a dog. now she posts videos about body shaming and how depressed she is.
>>
>>55188941
Why are they all such kinky sluts?
>>
>>55188648
>random people acccept what you say
>they don't spout shit back
>wow, you're so cool. You made them stop talking because they listened to your well sited arguments.

SJW's do not listen to reason or sources. They stop listening until they come across something that furthers their beliefs.
But sure thing mate, that definitely happened.
>>
>>55190858
all girls who strive to be unique and individual are. quiet girls either aren't or are secret sluts, loud girls are either sluts or secretly aren't and individual/snowflakes are all sluts who yearn to be dominated.
it has something to do with how much attention they require.
>>
Had some social worker bitch give me that line about "racism is privilege and power" crap.
All I could do to not smack her for that shit.
>>
>>55187634
>>she suddenly gets up from her seat and starts punching me
Drop that police report or it didn't happen. I'd call the police on a bitch in a heartbeat. Send in the death squad.
>>
>>55191241
Chances are they just stopped so they did not have to listen to him.

Then told all their friends about "this racist weirdo" later...
>>
>>55188648
ITT:
>times when you saw libtards minding their own business and you interrupted them and then you blamed them

is this really how you idiots operate? I mean, I already know the answer, but it's amazing how you view you public interractions.
>>
File: image.jpg (85 KB, 640x920) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
85 KB, 640x920
>>55187634
>>
>sitting in nearly empty hooka bar in Indianapolis
>me, a couple and a single woman in the area
>guy is discussing his kitchen work last night and how his workers not knowingly English holds the kitchen bar
>he expressed this view as any normal Hoosier would
>single loan female reading a book stops reading and looks up
>"when people ask why I want to leave Indiana, this is the exact reason"
>everyone looks at her
>can't ferment what the guy and girl did, there might have been a few more words exchanged but can't remember
>I can remember that I just looked up and just watched it and went back to what I was doing

This was before sjws had a name to me. This was before the red pill.
>>
>Noyer Complex, Ball State University, chatting with girl I believe had an interest in me - maybe
>Noyer housed second year and up as well as the hot bed for disabled freaks that managed to get into college
>there was a girl in a wheel chair with flipper arms
>a Mondor looking paki with no torso in a wheelchair
>anyway taking to this girl at the desk and mention using the elevator
>she tells me I shouldn't use the elevator because I'm not disabled and that it's bad
>asked her if she was serious
>yep

Didn't really see her after that. I can't waste my time on someone that believes I can't use an elevator.
>>
>>55191964
>You can't use a lift because you can use the stairs.
If I didn't know they do shit like that I'd think it was a joke.
>>
>>55192055
Yeah. Crazy isn't it?
>>
>>55187634
>work with qt sjw
>good christian girl, sweet, but brainwashed to shit by college
>making delivery to a medical office built in the 70's
>take elevator to 3rd floor
>get off
>men's room by elevator
>women's is literally five feet around the corner
>"Typical how men's restrooms are more accessible."
>turn to her slowly
>"Accessible? Accessible from where? What the fuck is "accessible" even supposed to mean? They're right fucking next to each other. Wheelchair ramps make shit "accessible", what you meant to say is "notice how men's restrooms are always on one side or another of a women's restroom and if you take the right approach it presents itself a grand total of two seconds sooner'."
>silence

Just the other day the same girl said the Bill of Rights was made, and I quote, "To oppress anyone who isn't a European Male". I asked, "European? So Poles, Irish, Germans and Slavs count? Because we had a whole thing with them, didn't we?" Again, silence.
>>
For an SJW, Dorner was a pretty based motherfucker, who singlehandedly paralyzed the entire LAPD (who ran around in fear, like chickens with their head cut off, pumping the cars of old newspaper deliverywomen full of hundreds of rounds of ammo when they thought is was Dorner).
>>
>Ball State University, REQUIRED Multi Cultural Education class
>literally forced to go to a Boys and Girls Club in the black part of Muncie and play with niggers for 2 hours or shit for an entire semester
>these kids were actually decent thought but my professors was a stinky dried up CaliKikeLibCunt
>gay kid in our class mentions how everyone can be a little racist like that shitty puppet musical that was popular then
>everyone in our diverse class agrees
>Kike professors RACISM IS POWER AND PRIVLIDGE!!!
>gay kid doesn't accept that as an answer and talks about being on the football team and everyone made fun of everyone and it was a brotherhood
>NO YOU DON'T UNDERSTAND

Again.. this was before sjws had a name. This was before the red pill. That was the worst fucking class ever.I had to write bullshit papers and say shit like, "White people have no culture"

I'm not even a teacher. My license expired in 13 and I was never hired for any positions.
>>
>>55191964
Not that you shouldn't use the elevator, but it's common courtesy to step aside for families with strollers, the elderly and the handicapped.

When my youngest daughter was in a stroller, you wouldn't believe how many young, able bodied, people would stand and wait in front of the elevator when there was an escalator literally a few steps away.

In situations where there was a line up, I'd take my oldest daughter and walk up the stairs and meet my wife and youngest when they made it to the top... And I would make fun of the little faggots that muscled the wheelchair bound out of an elevator spot... Because they're weak and weaknesses deserve to be mocked in those who can help it.
>>
>>55191655
the values go up in $200 intervals
>>
>>55187634
>flat-mate who claims to be lesbian
>told group of flatties about when she lost her virginity to a guy who gave it to her for an hour straight until she got bored and went to pee
>mockingly adds that he didnt finish
>nobody had the heart to tell her she clearly sucks in bed
>has never had a gf
>uses beta males for pot and scrounges off her family
>browses tumblr all day
>whenever she talks its in an incredibly passive way
>has no objective viewpoint so me and the other flat-mates have taken to ignoring her
>eg discussing tv
>she starts to pipe up
>all other eyes in the room divert and a deathly silence overwhelms her limited capacity to enunciate a cohesive or interesting addition to conversation
>she trails off
>everyone in the room "what?"
>she makes a second attempt, even quieter
>"eh?!"
>her face goes red
>she splutters a third, even weaker attempt
>awkward silence ensues
>everyone looks away or momentarily focuses on something else, choosing to just ignore her this time
>no response
>her eyes tear up
>conversation resumes as though there was no interruption
>she doesn't pipe up again for a while

>even her sister ignores her bullshit
>I slowly try to red-pill her
>just practice but she is weak of mind
>mostly ineffective due to her inability to comprehend anything outside her bubble

What i've learned, not just from her but the odd others i've encountered over the years, is that they are passive and lack life experience. Most won't openly share their views unless they are sure they are in a safe space. They all consider themselves to be intellectuals but its based off a smug and undeserved arrogance and is quite easy to dispel in discussion, especially when its comedic banter and they get no laughs and generally can't contribute so often resort to sulking and are left out. Thats why they need their echo-chambers just as much as we need ours, its just a shame that the media will only push a one sided narrative of "progressive" nonsense.
>>
>>55187634
Thank you
>>
>>55192806
Okay but that situation never happened. Ever. All the cripples and deformed kikes lived on the first floor so what the fuck was the point of telling me I can't use the elevator because I have legs?
>>
I called someone an autist on an internet forum and he tried for a very long time to get me banned for it. He didnt suceed
>>
>work with black people
>some dumb 40 something black bitch was talking about how sandra bland didn't kill herself
>when they finally proved she did she changed her requirement to the targeted her and arrested her and that cause her to kill herself

The only thing that saves me in my job is my ability is my blue-pill mask
>>
>English teacher is a fat, short, and red haired lesbian
>enjoys pointing out "misogyny" in the books we study
>also enjoys attempting to brainwash her students with her progressive bullshit
>also enjoys giving me bad grades on shit because I debate her and win
>claims she's moving to Canada next year because they're more "tolerant"

Good
Riddance
>>
>>55193323
i had someone do that to me but i was typing in caps and referred to myself in the 3rd person. i had people divided, some liked me and some wanted me b& but i played some mental gymnastics with this one guy and he went the fucking distance trying to get me b&. i was never anything but pleasant too, that was some funny shit.

i'm going to do that again soon.
>>
>>55194461
they are though. have you seen their new prime minister?
>>
>>55194665
The government might be, but who knows what the people outside of Quebec think of him and his ideas
>>
>>55194784
they did elect the tolerance party so i imagine that they are pretty tolerant.
sjw aren't even comfortable in sweden though so there is no way that she will find peace there. when will the world realize that sjw are just people who like to complain about everything?
>>
>>55188648
>sitting sources
>>55191241
>sited arguments

Carry on enlightening strangers familia.
>>
>>55193202

I knew a chick with a similar personality, they're pretty easy to mold if your frame your words right.
She was pretty hot, tbf, but I didn't think I could stand the people she hung out with, so I didn't bother going for it.
>>
>>55195049
the second post you quoted was actually calling the first out on making shit up.
>>
>>55191724
>that train wreck of a third sentence

what?
>>
>>55188449
In highschool creative writing, I wrote a poem for my final about third wave feminism being a cult for my extreme progressive lesbian teacher. Was easily worth failing the class for that.
>>
>>55195127
I was calling out the first guy for correcting strangers, and the 2nd guy for calling out the former. Since between the 2 of them neither could spell the word correctly.
>>
>>55187634
>the local god squad used to preach their fairytales outside my old uni
>Have a coffee with them (they handed it out) and a chat about what they're up to etc
>I get their trying to convert me, but it doesn't hurt being polite to people
>Purple haired dykes
>Faggots
>and other scum who were doing 'art' courses were so rude to the god squad
>Speaking with one christfag about science fiction and having a laugh
>turns out he studied physics
>Faggot literally started spouting 'God is dead' and pissing over Nietzsche.

A lot really.
>>
>>55195525
ahh fair enough
Thread replies: 44
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.