[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Poland
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 33
Thread images: 6
Polish football fans unveiled an enormous anti mass migration banner at Sunday’s Silesian Wrocław match against Poznań. Images from the match last night show a giant crusader defending Europe from invading jihadists in boats labelled USS Hussein, USS Bin Laden and USS ISIS.
Defending Europe while clutching a sword and a shield showing the crest of the Silesian Wrocław football club, a St. George’s cross-wearing crusader stands ready to fight the migrants, below writing which reads “While Europe Is Flooded With An Islamic Plague”.
Underneath, another 100 foot wide banner hangs from the stalls behind the goal and reads: “Let Us Stand In Defence Of Christianity”.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Wab6EdnmXRE
>>
>>55186990
Yeah, no one gives a shit faggot.
>>
>>55186990
shitstorm a brewin
>>
its kind of old news

>>55187005
fuck off you kuckmeister
>>
>>55187005
tell me more about this sudden affliction of le butte hurte
>>
>USS
I don't know shit, but isn't that the title given to America's ships? Or is that ships in general? I know the UK has HMS.
>>
File: image.jpg (39 KB, 468x306) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
39 KB, 468x306
>>55187005
>Muslim detected

Go home Swedenistan
>>
>Poland ready to defend Europe
>Germany invaded by foreigners in just days

>Russia culturally conservative
>America culturally marxist

What's next?
>>
File: polish-Football-4.jpg (89 KB, 960x641) Image search: [Google]
polish-Football-4.jpg
89 KB, 960x641
>>55186990
This was the main picture that Breitbart used for its article on this. Notice anything, other than the smokin'-hot qt, /pol/?

> - - - - - - - - - -

http://www.breitbart.com/london/2015/11/02/polish-football-fans-unfurl-50-foot-stand-defend-christianity-banner-premier-league-match/
>>
This is disgusting. These people are fleeing for their lives from war and opression and you treat them like enemies and terrorists. They are women and children.
>>
>>55187126
United States Ship.
Her/His Majestys Ship.
>>
>>55187126
lol every thread some dipshit american asks this, yes it is supposed to be our ships and yes they're inferring that we're the cause of this refugee bullshit
>>
>>55187126
Yeah, it stands for United States Ship

What I'm interested in is if the Poles are just using USS as a generic label for ships, which a lot of people do not knowing what it really stands for.

Or if they are using it as a biting form of political commentary saying how the US is funding all this political upheaval and terrorism.
>>
>>55187529
>calls me a dipshit
>doesn't understand the difference between implying and inferring
Nice job, dipshit.
>>
Yes, because Syrians desperately want to live in a tower block and drink Hoop cola all day living on €30 a day from cleaning toilets
>>
The club was already punished for that by fifa.
>>
>>55186990
>I'm gonna post it everyday
>>
>>55186990
>uss isis

lmao

don't know if that's on purpose but if it is poland is absolutely based
>>
>>55187422
Nice try kike. They need to rise up and right back, not pussy out and run. This is one of the many reasons whites are able to build successful societies and shitskins simply can't so they have to come into ours and fuck it up cuz they refuse to assimilate.
>>
>>55187422
But Sweden you should be happy, the less willing Poland is to receive them the more you'll get for yourself.
>>
>>55187592
>calls him a dipshit for something minor like grammar after being so completely retarded he doesn't know what his own country's ships are named

No John, you are the dipshits.
>>
>>55187529
ofcourse you are the cause. you removed the dogs masters and now they run wild.
>>
>>55187764
>not wanting to wake up every morning and watch this video again

Let's see Belgium do something of any relevance ever.
>>
File: polish empire.jpg (1 MB, 1900x1900) Image search: [Google]
polish empire.jpg
1 MB, 1900x1900
>>55186990
Dear Silesia,

I'm glad to have you with us. Stay based.

Yours truly,
Greater Poland
>>
>>55186990
Old news.
>>55187005
Deport yourself, Ahmed.
>>
>>55187989
>watching the same video again and again
Fuck off autist.
>>
>>55187005
I really wish the Sweden meme wasn't true...
>>
File: the trasher.gif (299 KB, 200x149) Image search: [Google]
the trasher.gif
299 KB, 200x149
>football fans
>>
>>55189137
Polish Mordor a cool place.
>>
>>55187005
Someone's a little mad they can't defend their own country? :^(
>>
File: 1422882890534.png (69 KB, 784x772) Image search: [Google]
1422882890534.png
69 KB, 784x772
This thread again
Not that I'm not glad it's happening, but I've seen this video posted here 4 times already and it's just beating a dead horse at this point. Calm down and wait for 11th of November lad.
>>
>>55187308
>qt
too bad chicks going to soccer are dumb as rock
>>
>>55187005
Fuck off mudslime
Thread replies: 33
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.